Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:18 AM

Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog (62382 Views)

Chidinma,Others Shutdown UNILAG Wit Thrilling Performances At Skuki Concert(Pics / M.I Explains Why Some Artist Didn’t Donate Cash During Ojb’s Kidney Ailment / Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by upko1: 10:26am On Oct 10, 2014
Rilamaka:

Oya clap for yourself. You that your brain is sitting on your head. You should cover yourself in shame, you are no different than this stupid guy, that shot himself in the foot. Mr Intellectual "I know it all", you guys think you know it all but see as he has been outsmarted by the so called "intellectual thief".

Your type men are so scared of a woman being better and more successful than you are, with your stupid, disgusting ego and useless sense of entitlement; instead of working hard to perhaps be better than the person, you apply all sorts of malicious and degrading methods to pull the person down, as your type of "men" do not and will never comprehend the principle of competition.

"I am a man, I should be better", "she's just a woman", "what does she need all that money for anyway" that's all you lazy a.s.s. human beings can think of, instead of channeling that energy to be better. And you are coming here and chatting rubbish about "copyright infringement" like you care.

I have one message for you

GO AND DIE....
You are the most foolish person I've ever had the misfortune to come across.
You type without your brain.

Intellectual theft is intellectual theft, It doesn't matter who is doing it. The punishment are the same.
I would take my stand no matter the sex involved be it male, female, or tranny.

This is not a gender warcheesy

Plagiarism is Piracy.

2 Likes

Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by cbrass(m): 10:44am On Oct 10, 2014
Rilamaka:

I smoked your brain out! F00L!

Ok
Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
Rilamaka:

If I am "pathetic" then your whole life is useless, meaningless and beyond redemption. At least I have a brain and can understand that this issue was borne out of scorne, jealously and perhaps hatred, which has been proven atm.

I am sorry for people like you, you are not only short of standard intelligence but you lack to a great extent, the basic reasoning skill that every human being has, even animals, to actually see through this plagiarism bullshit, to see that it was borne out of envy.

I wouldn't blame you, you are a man after all and a Nigerian at that, who cannot stand the thoughts of a woman being better and richer than they are or will ever be. Eat your heart out, fvcking ba.s.tard.
I will ignore that.

1 Like

Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by ugoland2013: 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2014
I am very sorry for the blog.
Some plots of land is available for sale in Nsukka main town now at affordable price
http://wealthcrafti..com/
Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by Akiika: 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2014
You guys don't get it, do you? using other people's intellectual property is flat out wrong and criminal. You guys have been so used to cheating and corruption that it's become okay to you....sorry there are still normal people in other parts of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by abdullkabar(m): 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2014
mubarakopeyemi:

Hahaha, nice translation paddy cheesy
Lolz
Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 10, 2014
upko1:

You are the most foolish person I've ever had the misfortune to come across.
You type without your brain.

Intellectual theft is intellectual theft, It doesn't matter who is doing it. The punishment are the same.
I would take my stand no matter the sex involved be it male, female, or tranny.

This is not a gender warcheesy

Plagiarism is Piracy.

You are the most amazingly, incredibly, st.up.id and slow human being that I have ever seen.

Believe me when I say it's great deal of pain dealing with your kind because your I.Q is lower than the least animal in this world, which makes your existence a painful, completely useless and unfortunate one.

I'm sorry for people who have the "misfortune" of dealing with you on a regular basis, cos it's going to be a horrible experience for each and everyone of them. You are really beyond redemption, your life as a whole is meaningless.

Malignant f00l
Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by upko1: 9:42pm On Oct 10, 2014
Rilamaka:

You are the most amazingly, incredibly, st.up.id and slow human being that I have ever seen.

Believe me when I say it's great deal of pain dealing with your kind because your I.Q is lower than the least animal in this world, which makes your existence a painful, completely useless and unfortunate one.

I'm sorry for people who have the "misfortune" of dealing with you on a regular basis, cos it's going to be a horrible experience for each and everyone of them. You are really beyond redemption, your life as a whole is meaningless.

Malignant f00l
Yeah I rather remain a f00l like you just said than have a non-functional brain like yours.
In this age and time someone still supports plagiarism and has the face to call someone a f000l...that's rich.
Atleast I have an IQ to know plagiarism is a crime unlike you brainless plagriarist.
I'm sure your brain has never functioned to its minimum capacity. cheesy kiss

Foolish weasel tongue undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 11, 2014
upko1:

Yeah I rather remain a f00l like you just said than have a non-functional brain like yours.
In this age and time someone still supports plagiarism and has the face to call someone a f000l...that's rich.
Atleast I have an IQ to know plagiarism is a crime unlike you brainless plagriarist.
I'm sure your brain has never functioned to its minimum capacity. cheesy kiss

Foolish weasel tongue :-

You have at least agreed to the fact that you are unintelligent, I don't need to explain to you that if the plagiarism bullishit had any ground whatsoever, that Linda's blog wouldn't be restored in the least.

But as a sad, pathetic, useless, human being with a meaningless life who enjoys fighting lost battles as a result of severely impaired cognitive and comprehensive skills, I will leave you to your devices.

Linda's blog is back, I wonder how that makes you feel, you are such an incredible loser. Like I said, I'm sorry for you, by the way have you eaten today? Hungry m0f0
Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by upko1: 11:07am On Oct 11, 2014
Rilamaka:

You have at least agreed to the fact that you are unintelligent, I don't need to explain to you that if the plagiarism bullishit had any ground whatsoever, that Linda's blog wouldn't be restored in the least.

But as a sad, pathetic, useless, human being with a meaningless life who enjoys fighting lost battles as a result of severely impaired cognitive and comprehensive skills, I will leave you to your devices.

Linda's blog is back, I wonder how that makes you feel, you are such an incredible loser. Like I said, I'm sorry for you, by the way have you eaten today? Hungry m0f0
Hahaha.
You just went full retarddd. So aside from being pro-plagiarism, you are also a full time retardd.
That seems like a lot of work for one FOO!!
(don't you agree?)
Imbecilic cretin with the education of a fly at best.

Lindas blog is back seems to be the only thing you've said up there. And it makes me feel hor.ny wink

I know its hard being such a retardd, but you can count on me,to help you walk through it.(I'm Nice sweety) kiss

And yes I've eaten infact I'm currently at it(I EAT FoOLs like you)

Fvcktard!! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
upko1:

Hahaha.
You just went full retarddd. So aside from being pro-plagiarism, you are also a full time retardd.
(don't you agree?)

Lindas blog is back seems to be the only thing you've said up there. And it makes me feel hor.ny wink

I know its hard being such a retardd, but you can count on me,to help you walk through it.(I'm Nice sweety) kiss

Fvcktard!! undecided

You are a disgusting waste of space, you demented son of a b1t.ch. Like I said, I feel very sorry for people around you, I wonder how they cope with your filth, I mean I can't even imagine the horrible experience of dealing with your kind.

I know that your life is on NL as you are a faceless and nameless pathetic individual, I would have advised you to run along to make yourself useful but seeing as you lack the standard intelligence every living being should possess, I would just ignore your further posts.

By the way, u plagiarised, by paraphrasing my words, so much for an anti plagiarism master, you are welcome anyway, shamful and unintelligent ba.st.ar.d
Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by upko1: 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2014
Rilamaka:

You are a disgusting waste of space, you demented son of a b1t.ch. Like I said, I feel very sorry for people around you, I wonder how they cope with your filth, I mean I can't even imagine the horrible experience of dealing with your kind.

I know that your life is on NL as you are a faceless and nameless pathetic individual, I would have advised you to run along to make yourself useful but seeing as you lack the standard intelligence every living being should possess, I would just ignore your further posts.

By the way, u plagiarised, by paraphrasing my words, so much for an anti plagiarism master, you are welcome anyway, shamful and unintelligent ba.st.ar.d
Rilamaka you are making this too easy for me.
So it turns out you don't even know the meaning of plagiarism grin.
Are you some kind of experiment in artificial stupidity? You stupidity hurts!!! cheesy

I would have loved to leave you with some thoughts, but I know you have nowhere to put it.

Just out of curiosity, are you parents siblings??

3 Likes

Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by skullz: 11:15pm On Oct 11, 2014
upko1:
Are you some kind of experiment in artificial stupidity? You stupidity hurts!!! cheesy

I would have loved to leave you with some thoughts, but I know you have nowhere to put it.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!!!
CC:
MisterLongman NobleVal Cbrass Bluetooth Dollarlander

Which of you hired this dude?? grin

1 Like

Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by MisterLongman(m): 12:23am On Oct 12, 2014
skullz:

CC:

No be me ooogrin
Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by Dinzelflash(m): 12:25am On Oct 12, 2014
upko1:

LMAO!! I love this guy #nohomo...see well constructed yabbin
Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by Dinzelflash(m): 12:28am On Oct 12, 2014
upko1:

Hahaha.
(don't you agree?)

this yabbin tho smiley --->Lindas blog is back seems to be the only thing you've said up there. And it makes me feel hor.ny wink

Fvcktard!! undecided

lol
Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by skullz: 5:27am On Oct 12, 2014
Dinzelflash:
LMAO!! I love this guy #nohomo...see well constructed yabbin
I swear if person yab me like this online, I go quietly pay FBI to find am, so that I go beg am. grin
I would have loved to leave you with some
thoughts, but I know you have nowhere to put it.
This one has sooo many different meanings on a very bad level.. sad
Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by Dinzelflash(m): 7:49am On Oct 12, 2014
skullz:

I swear if person yab me like this online, I go quietly pay FBI to find am, so that I go beg am. grin

This one has sooo many different meanings on a very bad level.. sad

Lindas blog is back seems to be the only thing you've said up there. And it makes me feel hor.ny wink<---- that line made me wana kill myself wif laughter :-)) ..I cum dey wonder whr d babe dey to cum continue this duel.. rilamaka pls cum back smiley
Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by cbrass(m): 7:53am On Oct 12, 2014
skullz:

CC:

Maybe its misterlongman but definitely not me grin

1 Like

Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by MisterLongman(m): 9:48am On Oct 12, 2014
cbrass:

Maybe its misterlongman but definitely not me grin
Abeg no implicate me
Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2014
upko1:

Just as your parents and grand parents were.

Fvcking ba.st.ard
Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by upko1: 6:20pm On Oct 12, 2014
I asked
upko1: Just out of curiosity, are you parents siblings??
You shocked me with this reply shocked
Rilamaka:

Just as your parents and grand parents were.

Fvcking ba.st.ard

In your very own words
I would just ignore your further posts.
I've never seen a retardd with amnesia. tongue
grin you must be a Grand Retardd

1 Like

Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
upko1:
Yes MY parents and grand parents were all siblings. cheesy

In my very own words

I am a genetic retardd with amnesia. tongue
grin I am definitely a Grand Retardd

That's why I feel sorry for you cry cry cry
Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by upko1: 6:42pm On Oct 12, 2014
Rilamaka:

That's why I feel sorry for myself.cry cry cry
grin
Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 12, 2014
Rilamaka:

That's why I feel sorry for you cry cry cry
Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2014
upko1:

I am definitely a poor brainless, sad, lazy, broke and frustrated unintelligent living thing cry cry cry cry
Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by upko1: 6:48pm On Oct 12, 2014
Rilamaka:
I am definitely a poor brainless, sad, lazy, broke
and frustrated unintelligent living thing
Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 12, 2014
upko1:
I should die. My my life is so meaningless sad sad sad as I do not know that paraphrasing someone's previous statements and citing them as mine amounts to plagiarism . I'm so dumb, embarassed embarassed embarassed I don't even think I know the meaning of "paraphrasing" cry cry cry cry
Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
upko1: I should die sad sad sad sad
Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by upko1: 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2014
Rilamaka:
I should die. My my life is so meaningless
as I do not know that paraphrasing someone's
previous statements and citing them as mine
amounts to plagiarism . I'm so dumb,
I don't even think I know the meaning of
"paraphrasing"
Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by upko1: 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
grin so happy I don't need to type anymore, just keep doing the hardwork for me and I would pay you in your own coin by plagiarising it grin.....the only difference is I will give you all the credit.

You aren't all that useless afterall grin

I'm happy you are trying to put your brain to work,(as I recommended) but please don't try too hard so you won't sprain your brain. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aladi Gift Ameh Buried: Ada Ameh's Daughter Laid To Rest (Photos) / Ifeanyi David Adeleke 1st Birthday: Davido & Chioma Host Party For Their Son / Bassey Ekpeyong Marries Nadia Ann, His Girlfriend In US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.