Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,393 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:09 AM

Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog (62427 Views)

Chidinma,Others Shutdown UNILAG Wit Thrilling Performances At Skuki Concert(Pics / M.I Explains Why Some Artist Didn’t Donate Cash During Ojb’s Kidney Ailment / Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 12, 2014
upko1:
grin so happy I don't need to cry anymore smiley , please keep schooling me and I would pay you with my life kiss kiss kiss grin.....I will also give you all the credit.

I am that useless afterall grin

I'm happy you are trying to teach me how to put my dead brain to work,(as you promised) but please try to patient as I am a genetic dullard. grin

Alright slow poke, let me see if I can turn your water to wine
Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 12, 2014
[quote author=Rilamaka post=27087456][/quote]

You are welcome slow poke grin grin grin
Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2014
upko1:
I asked

Dont be shocked with my revelation shocked

In my very own words

I am classic a retardd with amnesia. tongue
grin I must be a Grand Retardd grin
Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 12, 2014
Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by upko1: 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2014
Rilamaka:
so happy I don't need to cry anymore ,
please keep schooling me and I would pay you
with my life .....I will also give you all
the credit.
I am that useless afterall
I'm happy you are trying to teach me how to put
my dead brain to work,(as you promised) but
please try to patient as I am a genetic dullard.
Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by upko1: 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2014
upko1:
grin so happy I don't need to type anymore, just keep doing the hardwork for me and I would pay you in your own coin by plagiarising it grin.....the only difference is I will give you all the credit.
You aren't all that useless afterall grin
I'm happy you are trying to put your brain to work,(as I recommended) but please don't try too hard so you won't sprain your brain. grin

Rilamaka:
the credit.
I'm happy you are trying to teach me how to put

1 Like

Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by cbrass(m): 11:47pm On Oct 12, 2014
Rilamaka:

Just as your parents and grand parents were.

Fvcking ba.st.ard

Haba!!! shockedshocked this is too harsh nw, atleast you have parents at home too nw

Anyway upko1 please stop the quarrel, why fight a woman in the first place sef I just run when they start their wahala
Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by upko1: 5:58am On Oct 13, 2014
cbrass:

Haba!!! shockedshocked this is too harsh nw, atleast you have parents at home too nw

Anyway upko1 please stop the quarrel, why fight a woman in the first place sef I just run when they start their wahala
Ok bro I'm done typing. wink

I'll let IT do itgrin
Re: Google Explains Why It Shutdown Linda Ikeji's Blog by skullz: 6:23am On Oct 13, 2014
upko1:
grin so happy I don't need to type anymore, just keep doing the hardwork for me and I would pay you in your own coin by plagiarising it grin.....the only difference is I will give you all the credit.
You aren't all that useless afterall grin
I'm happy you are trying to put your brain to work,(as I recommended) but please don't try too hard so you won't sprain your brain. grin
Here is why quoting and editing is bad during e-fights grin

Rilamaka:
the credit.
I'm happy you are trying to teach me how to
put
Classic reply!!grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

D'banj Celebrates 35th Birthday Party With A Big Booty Cake (photos) / Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.