Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:13 AM

When He Can't Get Up Down There - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When He Can't Get Up Down There (5975 Views)

My Boyfriend Says He Can't Deal With My Sad Mood. / House Work: Sorry, Dear. You Can't Get Me To Do This / Help! He Can't Beat His Wife Anymore (She Learnt Karate) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When He Can't Get Up Down There by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
SirShymex:

Huh? Acting like you haven't been fronton' to Papi Chulo of late lol. Search ya soul, yield to what that suppressed voice has been saying - and tell me. tongue

You sure know I'm a shrewd mofo, and I can see what people are trying to mask. cool
This silly boy. I'm laughing so hard... my cheeks are hurting.

I haven't been frontin'. You've been avoiding me and I've been avoiding you too, slightly. grin
I know we haven't talked much on NL since I started posting again.

I'm not trying to mask anything. But I'm curious, tho. What do you think I'm trying to mask? undecided. lol.
Re: When He Can't Get Up Down There by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
Yields:

This silly boy. I'm laughing so hard... my cheeks are hurting.

I haven't been frontin'. You've been avoiding me and I've been avoiding you too, slightly. grin
I know we haven't talked much on NL since I started posting again.

I'm not trying to mask anything. But I'm curious, tho. What do you think I'm trying to mask? undecided. lol.

Er, this is a love story and this how it starts. Grab her by the arm, and walk her down the aisle. Or maybe take her to the Serengeti, where nature resides - get lost in her company - just you and her. angry

The suppressed voice has spoken lol. Not avoiding you, Dr. Yield. You know I'm seldom super-serious on here. I just clown around, flirt, and put insolent folks in check most times - bar when I'm engaging folks in topics I find interesting. And you're always super-educated and professional with ya posts. So, it's only right that I let you do ya thing without disrupting the flow. tongue

2 Likes

Re: When He Can't Get Up Down There by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2014
SirShymex:

Er, this is a love story and this how it starts. Grab her by the arm, and walk her down the aisle. Or maybe take her to the Serengeti, where nature resides - get lost in her company - just you and her. angry

The suppressed voice has spoken lol. Not avoiding you, Dr. Yield. You know I'm seldom super-serious on here. I just clown around, flirt, and put insolent folks in check most times - bar when I'm engaging folks in topics I find interesting. And you're always super-educated and professional with ya posts. So, it's only right that I let you do ya thing without disrupting the flow. tongue
Lol, aw.

I like the message on your profile picture.

Shymexx, what's new with your plan to continue your education over here or is it still on hold? I'm just curious.
Re: When He Can't Get Up Down There by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2014
Yields:

Lol, aw.

I like the message on your profile picture.

Shymexx, what's new with your plan to continue your education over here or is it still on hold? I'm just curious.

Pops told me to put that on hold for now, and gather more experience in my field before going for the educational pinnacle. I just wanted a new experience with top Unis in other places in the world, not what I'm used to. But I think I might just settle for Imperial College, when I'm ready - and stay closer to home and family.

Yes, the profile pics is a change from the chics, no? grin How come you like this one, but never liked the other ones that more or less define black beauty? - the body and the obvious African features?
Re: When He Can't Get Up Down There by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
SirShymex:

Pops told me to put that on hold for now, and gather more experience in my field before going for the educational pinnacle. I just wanted a new experience with top Unis in other places in the world, not what I'm used to. But I think I might just settle for Imperial College, when I'm ready - and stay closer to home and family.

Yes, the profile pics is a change from the chics, no? grin How come you like this one, but never liked the other ones that more or less define black beauty? - the body and the obvious African features?
Okay, cool.

Actually, yes it is! This is my first time seeing a non-female picture on your profile. I was immensely shocked. Had to check the name to make sure I hadn't stumbled on someone else's page. I like the other pictures you posted, just not in the same sense as you, ya know?

I like that you love black women. One less black man we haven't lost to white women.
Re: When He Can't Get Up Down There by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
Yields:

Okay, cool.

Actually, yes it is! This is my first time seeing a non-female picture on your profile. I was immensely shocked. Had to check the name to make sure I hadn't stumbled on someone else's page. I like the other pictures you posted, just not in the same sense as you, ya know?

I like that you love black women. One less black man we haven't lost to white women.

Lol, hopefully, when I'm ready to take the next/final big step in education, to get back into the classsroom - I'll apply for a Doctorate in black womanology. What do you think? - I love black women to death, and you can't lose the original black man to snow bunnies. grin

Er, since you like the other pics, I'm guessing you're also built like that. tongue I've seen give-aways from ya posts in the past, just had to note them in silence, without talking too much. grin

Anyway, what do you think about a Ph.D in Logic and Artificial Intelligence?
Re: When He Can't Get Up Down There by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, hopefully, when I'm ready to take the next/final big step in education, to get back into the classsroom - I'll apply for a Doctorate in black womanology. What do you think? - I love black women to death, and you can't lose the original black man to snow bunnies. grin

Er, since you like the other pics, I'm guessing you're also built like that. tongue I've seen give-aways from ya posts in the past, just had to note them in silence, without talking too much. grin

Anyway, what do you think about a Ph.D in Logic and Artificial Intelligence?

I think I would pity you b/c of what your folks parents would do to you.
"Ph.D in black what?" *Slap, slap, slap, backhand*. j/k
-Black women are too complex to be understood anyway. =p

-I might have. lol @ noting them in silence. I will post my picture sometime.
-When do I get to see what Shymexx looks like?

-Big $. Is there a particular area of research you're interested in?
-My brother studied CS, completed his Masters a year ago and has been working at an oil firm since. It's a pretty competitive field with good employment opportunities and broad enough that one can branch into other fields. I know one kid who works at an Hospital with just an undergrad in CS. Next to Engineering, CS grads have good job prospects here. Idk how it is in the UK, tho.
Re: When He Can't Get Up Down There by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
Yields:

I think I would pity you b/c of what your folks parents would do to you.
"Ph.D in black what?" *Slap, slap, slap, backhand*. j/k
-Black women are too complex to be understood anyway. =p

-I might have. lol @ noting them in silence. I will post my picture sometime.
-When do I get to see what Shymexx looks like?

-Big $. Is there a particular area of research you're interested in?
-My brother studied CS, completed his Masters two years ago and has been working at an oil firm since. It's a pretty competitive field with good employment opportunities and broad enough that one can branch into other fields. I know one kid who works at an Hospital with just an undergrad in CS. Next to Engineering, CS grads have good job prospects here. Idk how it is in the UK, tho.

My dad doesn't have problems with snow bunnies, or any type of woman, to be honest. My mum is the problem. She can't stand Jamaicans and other races of women. grin But hey, I'm a grown man, and she'll have to accept whatever decision I make. And my preference will always be black women - not really tough on nationality though.

I like the anonymity, and being private. But you've earned my trust a little bit, and you can see my pics offline whenever you want. I'm just a normal London bloke, perhaps with a lot of similarities in appearance with normal urban black guys everywhere. With tattoos - and a lot of other stuffs. And on a normal day, when I'm not going to work, you might catch me wearing snapback hats, Jordans, Airmax, or huaraches. Not nerdy. But I'm not vain though. grin Defo. wanna see what you look like.

The IT field is somewhat competitive out here as well, due to the Asian and Polish immigrants. However, it depends on your sub-field within the IT field. The field is just so vast that regardless of what you studied in Uni, you'll always have great job prospects. I've never been out of work since I finished Uni - and I branched out from CS to Computer/Network security. Even with the company I work with now, I should be promoted to the Senior Network Analyst in the next couple of years - all things being equal. You basically just have to keep grinding and acquiring more certifications. Experience as well is also very important.

Not really a fan of Engineering - the scope is just too small. And you can't compare it to IT. Anyway, the Logic and Artificial Intelligence interest is more of a military thing. And it seems military is going to go cyber in the next few years - with abundance of job prospects, and extremely high pay/rewards.

1 Like

Re: When He Can't Get Up Down There by LordReed(m): 4:54am On Oct 20, 2014
@SirShymex & Yields

Get a thread.

3 Likes

Re: When He Can't Get Up Down There by sevantex(m): 7:24am On Oct 20, 2014
LordReed:
@SirShymex & Yields

Get a thread.
Me sf taya for their derailment ooo..chyke tins for peson thread..o ga!
Re: When He Can't Get Up Down There by AWONEYAN(m): 7:37am On Oct 20, 2014
The problem can be spiritual or Medical or phsycological . If its spritiual you both need to pray, remeber 2 are beter than 1...and effectual fervent prayer of the righeous couple availeth much.
If its Local or medical it be advanced jedijedi. Get a. Very good agbo Jedi. The thing go stand gidgba ni.or see a doctor.
If its phsycological, let him try fantaisize in his mind...ask him if in sincerity he has any lady whom he so much admire and his BJ won't obey moral instruction at d sight of dat ladys's nude apperarance. Let him try any of the afore mentioned solution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When He Can't Get Up Down There by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 20, 2014
I totally didn't realize we've been derailing OP's thread. My apologies, OP.

1 Like

Re: When He Can't Get Up Down There by ogawisdom(m): 4:50pm On Oct 20, 2014
Op he can't get it up n u also abused him wit it angry u ve no idea wat dt guy is going thro knowin his thing is nt workin again at jst 35. It means a lot to a man to kw his thing works n wen it fails a man a young one at dt feels dead.

Ur hubby ego is killed by her wife pls lik others said apologies to him n make him understand u ll b there wit him as a wife to seek solution to this challenge.

He shld eat healthy n exercise n see his doc for professional advice
Re: When He Can't Get Up Down There by Expressions(m): 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2014
Yields:

I know one kid who works at an Hospital with just an undergrad in CS. Next to Engineering, CS grads have good job prospects here. Idk how it is in the UK, tho.
undecidedhi
something I said

1 Like

Re: When He Can't Get Up Down There by perry2020(f): 2:26pm On Oct 25, 2014
SirShymex:
Interesting debate between "Yields" (student doctor), and "Soulglo" (the motherly chic, with NL expertise in women and children). Pretty educative back and forth. And from the discourse, you can deduce that one is sexually active, while the other knows a lot about the female anatomy due to her field of study.
Anyway, can you both go on a tangent a bit, and discuss ovarian cysts that cause bleeding during intercourse and penetration? Is that due to STIs, yeasts, having multiple sexual partners, or just something that's natural?
Yields:
I totally didn't realize we've been derailing OP's thread. My apologies, OP.
Yields You haven't answered the question
Re: When He Can't Get Up Down There by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
peggykorol:
Please Mods no Front page
No moving to health or sexuality section
Am too depressed
So my husband has not been able to get an erection since january this year
He started treatment in march,we actually have seen more than 4 good doctors in Lagos but nothing has changed
The worst part is my husband is taking it all on me like am the cause.He snaps at every little thing
The worst happened when I had some funny stuffs around my privates,so I told him I needed to see my doctor.He got to work and started texting that how come I had STI when we had not had sex
He came back very early and started accusing me of things that don't exist
I got upset and told him he was acting like a child,that he should tackle his ED himself and stop getting paranoid,after all he wasn't faithful while he was very potent
I know I shouldn't have said so but he left the house after that and has not returned for
days now
He is fine,cos I called and his admin attendant said he has been coming to work
My fear now
How long will this go on
I can't tell anyone cos he would just kill me if he ever finds out
damn, u shouldnt have made dat comment dear....u went too far..... U got alot of beggn to do my dear..a whole lot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Ten Sandals Design Gift For Your Spouse / How Do You Explain Condom To Your 7-year Old Daughter? / Expectations From A Non-yoruba Lady Married To A Yoruba Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.