Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,854 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You - Phones (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You (641921 Views)

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by psalmy2g(m): 12:00am On Nov 28, 2014
AmazingZeus:
that fowl wasn't necessary bro
Yeah.. . Bt It hurts wen people hide from d truth...
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 12:00am On Nov 28, 2014
Osyxcel:

You get the drift. I know of a few NL members on XDA sef, can't recollect their monikers tho.

H6 is better than P4

P4 is better than F5

exactly and f5 is better than p2s
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 12:02am On Nov 28, 2014
psalmy2g:

Yeah.. . Bt It hurts wen people hide from d truth...
but everybody is entitled to his/her taste
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by donbenart: 12:08am On Nov 28, 2014
Osyxcel:

Bros, forget that thing. XDA is just a forum like Nairaland, only that it is dedicated to Android development.

There are many registered Indian users on that site, and since Gionee has a strong base in India, definitely, a lot of users will be talking about the product on XDA, that's the simple logic.

You can open an account on XDA and talk about your own product too, and google will pock it up. There are so many unpopular mobile devices that are being talked about on XDA, many of which you guys don't know here in Nigeria.

cc: donbenart

When it comes to Tech stuffs, India is a force to be reckoned with. So if a Product is sold in India, it gets talked about more than the one sold in Nigeria.

I believe that Gionee is a better Device manufacturer as compared to Tecno, but that doesn't mean that P4 is better than H6.

-tecno spec are never accurate.

-Tecno are widely used in africa and india

-no developers 4 tecno dat can fix bugs and help with rom

-tecno never get update instead make new phone

-tecno are jst confused ppl m5 and h6 wh is better but wh is most expensive

the only good thing that tecno have ever done is carl care help center

if not Of competition from injoo, infinix and gionee

h6 will worth 26k least

any phone on xda is worth the review cause it will lead to evolution of that phone

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by henryleecom(m): 12:18am On Nov 28, 2014
pls wich should i buy btw this tecno h6 and tecno f5. and help wit d price in abuja
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by donbenart: 12:23am On Nov 28, 2014
henryleecom:
pls wich should i buy btw this tecno h6 and tecno f5. and help wit d price in abuja

h6 oh, f5 na cooking pot with wack battery even m3 battery better pass am
h6 N16.5k - N17.5k
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 12:24am On Nov 28, 2014
donbenart:

-tecno spec are never accurate.

-Tecno are widely used in africa and india

-no developers 4 tecno dat can fix bugs and help with rom

-tecno never get update instead make new phone

-tecno are jst confused ppl m5 and h6 wh is better but wh is most expensive

the only good thing that tecno have ever done is carl care help center

if not Of competition from injoo, infinix and gionee

h6 will worth 26k least

1. That was then, not anymore....

2. Tecno is not widely used in India. It's only widely sold in Africa, most esp Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya....

3. If you so want to tweak your phone or create ROMs, go register as a developer.

4. Yes, Tecno don't update their phone, I agree completely.

5. M5 was realised a year ago when phones were not this cheap. I'm quite sure they would have stopped the production of M5. (Note that Gionee E3 is costlier than M2)

Carlcare, yes, and logically, it's only normal for their devices to be costlier than others that don't have the customer centers.

It's only normal for competition to reduce the prices of similar products. (If not for Glo, MTN would still be exploiting us seriously).

Don't be deceived, Tecno owns a stake in Infinix!

You know why you will never beat me in this argument?

Because I will always agree with you where you are right.

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by henryleecom(m): 12:26am On Nov 28, 2014
donbenart:

h6 N16.5k - N17.5k
tanks man
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jiggar(m): 12:29am On Nov 28, 2014
I am so tired of all this 'Tecno did this, Tecno did that' stuffs. Is it not high time everybody enters the path that suits him/her, and forge on with life. Some folks complain that, the name tecno is too cheap, some say that the T in tecno stands for Trouble, that it should have been P(Pecno) i.e prosperity, peace, power, plenty, pleasure etc. Some say they will not buy Tecno, because it ends with NO, that it ought to have been YES (TecYES). Wetin, it's my hard-earned money I used to buy this H6, and whoever has a problem with the phone should sue Tecno to the International Court @ Hague.

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by donbenart: 12:33am On Nov 28, 2014
Osyxcel:

1. That was then, not anymore....

2. Tecno is not widely used in India. It's only widely sold in Africa, most esp Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya....

3. If you so want to tweak your phone or create ROMs, go register as a developer.

4. Yes, Tecno don't update their phone, I agree completely.

5. M5 was realised a year ago when phones were not this cheap. I'm quite sure they would have stopped the production of M5. (Note that Gionee E3 is costlier than M2)

Carlcare, yes, and logically, it's only normal for their devices to be costlier than others that don't have the customer centers.

It's only normal for competition to reduce the prices of similar products. (If not for Glo, MTN would still be exploiting us seriously).

Don't be deceived, Tecno owns a stake in Infinix!

You know why you will never beat me in this argument?

Because I will always agree with you where you are right.

lol grin tecno owns a greater share in infinix i knew that long ago

tecno is sold in some asia contenent also

b4 tecno even got a kitkat updated phone it was like war

with time innjoo will get better dan tecno

tecno still gat inaccurate specs checkout f5

Xiaomi ranked 2nd in antutu benchmark when will tecno ever break that kind of record

r5 is said to be 7k...
tecno don bankrupt oh grin
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 12:50am On Nov 28, 2014
donbenart:

lol grin tecno owns a greater share in infinix i knew that long ago

tecno is sold in some asia contenent also

b4 tecno even got a kitkat updated phone it was like war

with time innjoo will get better dan tecno

tecno still gat inaccurate specs checkout f5

Xiaomi ranked 2nd in antutu benchmark when will tecno ever break that kind of record

You'll rarely see Tecno products outside Africa, not that they don't exist, they are just rare.

Maybe, but I'm not even interested in Innjoo products for now.

Check out Tecno's official website for the F5 and tell what is inaccurate there.

Xiaomi doesn't make use of MTK, they use snapdragon, that's why their products are more costly than other MTK devices in the same category.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by henryleecom(m): 12:51am On Nov 28, 2014
donbenart:

h6 N16.5k - N17.5k
tanks, but pls what does it come wit, as in d packet, wat are d tins inside?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 2:09am On Nov 28, 2014
donbenart:

h6 N16.5k - N17.5k
i don't disagree with h6 being better than F5 bt you seriously didn't have make up lies. I've being using the F5 for almost 5 months now and my battery still lasts 3-4 hrs of heavy, and up to 6 hours with the help of ma powerbank. Maybe yours was defected or something
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nuclearact: 4:53am On Nov 28, 2014
Who have change this phone imei? Please share. I have tooted this machine since three days ago and tried everything possible to change the imei.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jayhk(m): 6:40am On Nov 28, 2014
Nathan2222:

Your own?

Because of?

I don't see it as rubbish but for its specs, it could be cheaper.
u just showed aw foolish u are… peope here are saying its too good for d price and ur dere sayig it should b cheaper.. bottom line I don't tink uve handled dis machine cos if u have u wont b here typing shit…..
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jayhk(m): 6:44am On Nov 28, 2014
osooabina:

yeah L7 is better even than f6 but remember that its price doubles that of H6 which is half of its price. Just try to take a phone with the price of tecno h6 and compare and contrast
well spoken !
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jayhk(m): 6:54am On Nov 28, 2014
donbenart:

see why gionee is better than tecno

1.International Recognition Believe it or not, Gionee as a brand is
more internationally recognized than
Tecno. They have a dedicated page for
their phones on GSMArena.com, and we all know any gadget or brand
featured on GSMArena is worthy of
note. Has more support Seriously, having an Android phone
without support of gurus, geeks and
developers can be somewhat boring
and uninteresting.

2.Almost all Gionee
phones have forums on XDA, with plenty custom roms, mods, hacks and
fixes. Visit YouTube, and search for
Gionee, you get to see many reviews,
and tutorial videos. Tecno on the other
hand, have only support on Nairaland
and a few Nigerian tech sites. Kudos to some of our Nigerian gurus, some
have come up with custom roms and
you can always get help in their
dedicated forums, but this is basically
restricted to Nairaland.

3.They ‘actually’ release updates Yes!! Gionee releases updates for their
phones. They recently dropped 4.4.2 Kitkat update for the M2 model, I’ve also heard there’s a similar update for
Gionee P4, though unconfirmed.
Tecno in their whole lifetime, have
never released any kind of update for
their fans, you buy and that’s all. Any
new update you can only get in a newer phone release. Gionee is More Innovative Gionee is more innovative than Tecno.

4.They have once broken the world record for releasing the slimmest
smartphone with the Gionee Elife S5.5. They also went ahead to break their own record with the recent release of
the Elife S5.1 model. Their phones are nicely built. Tecno just of recent started
getting better in aesthetics with their
recent releases of the H7, R7, and
Phantom Z. Personally, I’ve observed that, when
you pick a Tecno and a Gionee of
same price range. The Gionee beats
the Tecno in build, finishing, interface,
and UI etc. I don’t know if its just me,
but there’s always this ‘edge’ a Gionee phone has over a Tecno. So currently,
if anyone asks me to recommend an
affordable Android, I mention a
Gionee first.
u see why u people always fail examS? we are here yarning about h6and p4 ur are dere typing God knows what! see go to p4 thread
.dey humbly accepted h6 z a much berra fone ..I can begin to tell u dat tecno has update … nd baba dere z no gionee fone of 16k dat can stand dis fone
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jayhk(m): 7:03am On Nov 28, 2014
abeg hu sae d ba3 no try? see 2 diff reviews of my h6 ba3

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by donbenart: 7:11am On Nov 28, 2014
Preboy:

i don't disagree with h6 being better than F5 bt you seriously didn't have make up lies. I've being using the F5 for almost 5 months now and my battery still lasts 3-4 hrs of heavy, and up to 6 hours with the help of ma powerbank. Maybe yours was defected or something

i see ppl lamenting abt f5 on their group f5 cant be compared to h6 didnt you read the spec of the two phones
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Tweetums(f): 7:28am On Nov 28, 2014
Nuclearact:
Who have change this phone imei? Please share. I have tooted this machine since three days ago and tried everything possible to change the imei.
tooted, how?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 28, 2014
jayhk:
abeg hu sae d ba3 no try? see 2 diff reviews of my h6 ba3
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 28, 2014
Tweetums:
tooted, how?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jayhk(m): 8:35am On Nov 28, 2014
Jerry951:

Give me download link of fifa14 ahbeeeg!!!
lol. jez go to play. mob. org wen u gt dere go to sport games u will c fifa 14 dere… c errh I went true a lot trying to download it so make sure dat d game obb file u download (its always in zip format so u have to unzip it using zarchiver) matchz with the apk u download.. den extract the zip file into ur (sd card -android -obb) extract it dere.. install ur apk nd open dats all.. if u nid help unlocking I can b off help .nd u dnt nid root acces grin
Jerry951:

Give me download link of fifa14 ahbeeeg!!!
lol. jez go to play. mob. org wen u gt dere go to sport games u will c fifa 14 dere… c errh I went true a lot trying to download it so make sure dat d game obb file u download (its always in zip format so u have to unzip it using zarchiver) matchz with the apk u download.. den extract the zip file into ur (sd card -android -obb) extract it dere.. install ur apk nd open dats all.. if u nid help unlocking I can b off help .nd u dnt nid root acces
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by mosezky: 8:46am On Nov 28, 2014
Nathan2222:

The H6 can't take 4K videos.
The H6 can't take Full HD videos.
The H6 can't last a whole day without charging.
The H6 isn't water-proof.
The H6 isn't scratch-resistant.
The H6 doesn't even have a HD display, much less Quad-HD like the G3 and Note 4.
The H6 doesn't and won't have Android 5.0.

See where I'm going with this?

Now, I can't compare the H6 and those 2 together because they are not in the same category, price and feature wise. A Lumia will be a better match.
u knw nutin abt android..
H6 go get android 5.0 2ru custom rom
h6 go take 4k video
h6 go take full hd video
h6 go last d whole day without charging..
NO TALK WETIN U KNW NO GUY...
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by cutiedave(m): 9:24am On Nov 28, 2014
pls guys in tecnoh6 and gioone m2 which is better. pls guyz I nid replies
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jayhk(m): 9:38am On Nov 28, 2014
cutiedave:
pls guys in tecnoh6 and gioone m2 which is better. pls guyz I nid replies
gionee try as a phone o..buh h6 z berra ..gionee only gud cos of d mad b3…
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jayhk(m): 9:40am On Nov 28, 2014
I so love dis keypad.. I tink its bera dan swift key its ai. type keypd
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jayhk(m): 9:40am On Nov 28, 2014
I so love dis keypad.. I tink its bera dan swift key its ai. type keypd

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 28, 2014
donbenart:

i see ppl lamenting abt f5 on their group f5 cant be compared to h6 didnt you read the spec of the two phones
that sad moment when the person condemning a phone never actually used it. Of course H6 is better & newer, bt that doesn't mean you should say things you didn't experience firsthand.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by adelolaa(m): 10:21am On Nov 28, 2014
Osyxcel:

Bros, abeg go and sleep.... shocked shocked

Leave em all. Haterz will keep ranting even though they are using nokia torch light phone . na today grin grin grin
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by donbenart: 10:36am On Nov 28, 2014
Preboy:

that sad moment when the person condemning a phone never actually used it. Of course H6 is better & newer, bt that doesn't mean you should say things you didn't experience firsthand.

guy f5 is not good with the review have seen

#finalwords
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by darlingnuel(m): 10:37am On Nov 28, 2014
CPU-Z reported that my H6 battery is 1000mAh Li-on and 1.9mp front camera. Who's wrong here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (259) (Reply)

How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.