Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,397 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:15 AM

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You - Phones (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You (643568 Views)

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by kolinz(m): 11:50pm On Nov 28, 2014
Please I need help on how to backup my phone. I rooted it well and I want to backup it up just in case. Thanks
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Talk2nanro(m): 1:00am On Nov 29, 2014
Osyxcel:

If it is Official ROM, fine!

If it is not, I might not.....

The way people hype Kitkat sef, I can't see anything special.

Still rocking Android 4.2.2 on my Jiayu G2F. If updates comes, fine! If it doesn't, I'll continue using till I'm ready to change my phone.
Believe me man, there is no difference. when i was on dual core, they said that quad core was something else and am on quadcore now and i cant see the difference. so was 4.0 to 4.2.2 to 4.2.4, and now 4.4.2 still no difference

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by psalmy2g(m): 5:29am On Nov 29, 2014
mosezky:

flv is most use 4 s treaming video.
Mp4 nd 3gp are use by smartphone.but mp4 is the best...
Always download ur video wit mp4 format..
Ur even goin far, jus download vlc.apk n watch any Android video format u want.. .
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by igwechosen(m): 7:25am On Nov 29, 2014
Osyxcel:

The MMC might be faulty. Try it out on other phones, if it's still the same, then you have to change the mmc.

Also try other MMCs on your phone.
thanks.

I don't have another mmc, The 32gb mmc is working perfectly on my Java phone. That's my main mmc, was using it in my p5 before I sold it. It's stocked with Android games and apps. I got my h6 last Thursday, and it looks really dry without my memory card. The memory card works on the phone for a while then it will tell me I've unmounted my mmc. I will try another and see what happens.

Pls if I try another mmc and it responds same way, that would mean it's the phone that has a problem, what do I do?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 7:35am On Nov 29, 2014
igwechosen:
thanks.

I don't have another mmc, The 32gb mmc is working perfectly on my Java phone. That's my main mmc, was using it in my p5 before I sold it. It's stocked with Android games and apps. I got my h6 last Thursday, and it looks really dry without my memory card. The memory card works on the phone for a while then it will tell me I've unmounted my mmc. I will try another and see what happens.

Pls if I try another mmc and it responds same way, that would mean it's the phone that has a problem, what do I do?

Return it!
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 7:37am On Nov 29, 2014
AmazingZeus:
am highly disappointed with some of you guys,a trouble maker troops into the house arguing with you concerning his like and dislike about a product you bought with your own hard earned money,only for you to sit down and chat with him (arguing) oh my goodness,that's are you guys below 7 years or 5 sef don't you know how to ignore somebody oh my God this is irritating
My brother, na dem get time to dey follow d guy yarn. Person just waka come con dey talk rubbish, and dem dey answer am... Na their time biko
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 7:39am On Nov 29, 2014
Talk2nanro:
Believe me man, there is no difference. when i was on dual core, they said that quad core was something else and am on quadcore now and i cant see the difference. so was 4.0 to 4.2.2 to 4.2.4, and now 4.4.2 still no difference

Lol... If you are not an heavy user, you will not notice the difference between Dual core and Quad core.

As for the Android 4.0-4.4, there is no much difference.... Android L is the real deal...
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 8:51am On Nov 29, 2014
Heeboy94:

My brother, na dem get time to dey follow d guy yarn. Person just waka come con dey talk rubbish, and dem dey answer am... Na their time biko
I tire
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by brainoid(m): 10:13am On Nov 29, 2014
I think I now understand Nathan very well and sorry to say this Nathan is right..

Come to think of it the innjoo note with all its goodness is just 18k.. Compared to this phone..,

H6 is very nice ooo,

But Nathan don't forget tecno needs to pay their workers worldwide, hence the price..

If na innjoo make this h6 e for be 13-14k. But innjoo no too get workers to pay compared to tecno
I bet you, once innjoo spread the price go increase..

But sha me Don confuse for the one i go buy,

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by donbenart: 10:20am On Nov 29, 2014
tongue
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by eye2sabi(m): 11:10am On Nov 29, 2014
Guys I don tire 4 dis low media volume o, any solution? Viper4android no work 4 me.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by swisscarter(m): 12:35pm On Nov 29, 2014
eye2sabi:
Guys I don tire 4 dis low media volume o, any solution? Viper4android no work 4 me.
h6 media volume nor high shocked
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Tweetums(f): 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2014
Pls generate bb imei for me.... Send them to tweetums100@gmail.com
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
parrotibaba:
mate u started dis dust with d sole intention of bashing d phone through ur website

No, I reviewed a product on my website.
I didn't bash it anymore than I bashed the iPhone 6. Just like I didn't bash it anymore than I'll probably bash the BB passport.

do u really expect a 17k phone to shoot 4k videos n be water resistant?

The person that originally asked me this question said I should mention what LG G3 and Note 4 can do that the H6 cannot do.

He knew the price differences before asking the question and I made it clear that you can't compare them as they're not in the same category, price and spec wise.

FYI. I didn't mention water resistance.

are u having a laugh?

Yes, especially when some guy here claimed he could make the H6 shoot 4K videos. That really made me lmao.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
brainoid:
But Nathan don't forget tecno needs to pay their workers worldwide, hence the price..

That's true wink.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by fineemina: 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2014
pls does this phone support digital dolby
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
Tweetums:
Pls generate bb imei for me.... Send them to tweetums100@gmail.com
Them??How many?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by mosezky: 3:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
Nathan2222:

No, I reviewed a product on my website.
I didn't bash it anymore than I bashed the iPhone 6. Just like I didn't bash it anymore than I'll probably bash the BB passport.

The person that originally asked me this question said I should mention what LG G3 and Note 4 can do that the H6 cannot do.

He knew the price differences before asking the question and I made it clear that you can't compare them as they're not in the same category, price and spec wise.

FYI. I didn't mention water resistance.

Yes, especially when some guy here claimed he could make the H6 shoot 4K videos. That really made me lmao.
u knw go understand...technology kip improving..
u dis guy na u create one thread dey rubbish tecno product..(wetin u dey find here)....knw worry tecno go stil improve wella...
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Tweetums(f): 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2014
Heeboy94:

Them??How many?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by fineemina: 4:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
abeg brothers make una answer me abeg I want buy this phone today and I want know if e get digital dolby because I like hear quality music.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by shedy03(m): 4:36pm On Nov 29, 2014
fineemina:
abeg brothers make una answer me abeg I want buy this phone today and I want know if e get digital dolby because I like hear quality music.
I don't know about digital Dolby on h6, but I enjoy listening to music on it from the phone speaker. the phone is maximum value for small money.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by fineemina: 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
k thanks bro. im grateful
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by johntheguru(m): 6:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
many people here are just here bragging about phones they have never used before..infact most of them are here typing with their nokia c1 and critisizing phones they have never used..they say tecno is bad, which one have they made..tecno is trying to make sure they meet the needs of all(the poor and the rich)..therefore putting a phone of medium to high end spec at a very low price, does'nt make them useless..they are trying to make you experience the smart life at a low cost...enough of all this!

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Codedboy95(m): 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
just passing by wink
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by shedy03(m): 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2014
johntheguru:
many people here are just here bragging about phones they have never used before..infact most of them are here typing with their nokia c1 and critisizing phones they have never used..they say tecno is bad, which one have they made..tecno is trying to make sure they meet the needs of all(the poor and the rich)..therefore putting a phone of medium to high end spec at a very low price, does'nt make them useless..they are trying to make you experience the smart life at a low cost...enough of all this!
me, I de enjoy my tecno H6.
as far as I am concern, its the best phone so far.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by NONNYG: 7:44pm On Nov 29, 2014
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by fnani5(m): 8:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
Abeg hlp me generate 5 bb imei....@ fodekeferanmi@gmail.com
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 29, 2014
. .
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Popdy(f): 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2014
Osyxcel:

You don finally buy am and you no tell me abi?

You have to download the Kingroot app you'll use to root the phone.
l jst bought it when I posted d qstion....tryin to get used to it tho
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Popdy(f): 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2014
Osyxcel:

The MMC might be faulty. Try it out on other phones, if it's still the same, then you have to change the mmc.

Also try other MMCs on your phone.
Pls can u post a link to d Kingroot app cos I searched 4 it on playstore buy I didn't see it, what I saw was root android nd some other apps
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 9:32pm On Nov 29, 2014
Popdy:
Pls can u post a link to d Kingroot app cos I searched 4 it on playstore buy I didn't see it, what I saw was root android nd some other apps

Here: http://upfile.mobi/571620
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by tboyw(m): 9:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
Popdy:
must you root ur phone? why do you want to root it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (259) (Reply)

How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.