Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You - Phones (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You (641926 Views)

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 10:39am On Nov 28, 2014
jayhk:
I so love dis keypad.. I tink its bera dan swift key its ai. type keypd
What's the name?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 28, 2014
donbenart:

guy f5 is not good with the review have seen

#finalwords
Lol, who are you trying to convince, me or yourself... I use the phone, you don't

#finalWords
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AdemolaGoc: 10:47am On Nov 28, 2014
Guys please I need to buy a 16 gig or 32 gig memory card in lagos at the most affordable rate possible. Please help me, this phone ain't fun with low storage, gracias!
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by adelolaa(m): 10:55am On Nov 28, 2014
AdemolaGoc:
Guys please I need to buy a 16 gig or 32 gig memory card in lagos at the most affordable rate possible. Please help me, this phone ain't fun with low storage, gracias!

Arena in Oshodi
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by donbenart: 10:58am On Nov 28, 2014
Preboy:

Lol, who are you trying to convince, me or yourself... I use the phone, you don't

#finalWords

grin u cant compare dual core and quad core

4.5" and 4.0"

8mp and 5mp

better sensors on h6

better kitkat ui and new innovations from tecno

better battery management

better 1gb ram 5multi touch

someone ask wh is better i adviced him wh one too go for, f5 i no heats up alot on 3g. Most f5 users make use of M3 ba3 i guess u havent discovered that yet tongue
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 11:09am On Nov 28, 2014
darlingnuel:
CPU-Z reported that my H6 battery is 1000mAh Li-on and 1.9mp front camera. Who's wrong here?

Forget that 1000mah, na so e dey write for every phone.

That 1.9mp is the same as 2.0mp
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by donbenart: 11:11am On Nov 28, 2014
Osyxcel:

hmmm
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by darlingnuel(m): 11:13am On Nov 28, 2014
Osyxcel:

Thanks please how can I increase headset volume on H6 using MUT?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by radicalove(f): 11:24am On Nov 28, 2014
mosezky:
U CAN DOWNLOAD YOUTUBE VIDEO WIT ANY FONE BROWSER!!!wit just a simple trick!!!

What trick??
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 11:39am On Nov 28, 2014
darlingnuel:
Thanks please how can I increase headset volume on H6 using MUT?

Launch Engineering Mode

Swipe to Hardware testing

Select Audio

Then select the headset mode.

Adjust the maximum volume tab...
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by darlingnuel(m): 11:47am On Nov 28, 2014
Osyxcel:

Launch Engineering Mode

Swipe to Hardware testing

Select Audio

Then select the headset mode.

Adjust the maximum volume tab...
would u be kind enough to gimme specific values to input: I'm afraid of messing up this new baby. Thanks a lot
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Techcity(m): 12:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
Thats a lie. It has a memory card slot. See the review here [url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuZEzuBXC64
beatsbyj2g:
but it has 13gig user available rom

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by cutiedave(m): 12:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
cutiedave:
pls guys in tecnoh6 and gioone m2 which is better. pls guyz I nid replies
pls guys I need more replies
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Tweetums(f): 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
darlingnuel:
would u be kind enough to gimme specific values to input: I'm afraid of messing up this new baby. Thanks a lot
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jorhney(m): 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2014
hmmm

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by mosezky: 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
radicalove:

What trick??
wen u don select d video u wan download 4 youtube...just edit address bar...remove d www. or m.
(just put ss)
it wil look like dis:ssyoutube.com/blablablabla
just click send
wen d page load finish select d video format(flv,mp4,3gp etc)
after u don select d format...click download

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
darlingnuel:

Okay, gimme a screenshot of the Headset mode 'cos I don't use H6.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by hisholar2(m): 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
plz help ooo,hw much is BlackBerry curve 4
casing

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2014
jayhk:
lol. jez go to play. mob. org wen u gt dere go to sport games u will c fifa 14 dere… c errh I went true a lot trying to download it so make sure dat d game obb file u download (its always in zip format so u have to unzip it using zarchiver) matchz with the apk u download.. den extract the zip file into ur (sd card -android -obb) extract it dere.. install ur apk nd open dats all.. if u nid help unlocking I can b off help .nd u dnt nid root acces ;Dlol. jez go to play. mob. org wen u gt dere go to sport games u will c fifa 14 dere… c errh I went true a lot trying to download it so make sure dat d game obb file u download (its always in zip format so u have to unzip it using zarchiver) matchz with the apk u download.. den extract the zip file into ur (sd card -android -obb) extract it dere.. install ur apk nd open dats all.. if u nid help unlocking I can b off help .nd u dnt nid root acces
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jayhk(m): 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
Jerry951:

Give me ur fone num or bbm pin tnx
its berra u give me urs too..cos I missd placed my whatsap sim.. buh I can stil add u..well try if u go c me 08023844626..oya urs?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jayhk(m): 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
Jerry951:

Give me ur fone num or bbm pin tnx
its berra u give me urs too..cos I missplaced my whatsap sim.. buh I can stil add u..well try if u go c me 08023844626..oya urs?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by darlingnuel(m): 3:39pm On Nov 28, 2014
Tweetums:
av u tried it personally?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Tweetums(f): 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
darlingnuel:
av u tried it personally?
dramatically
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
Preboy:

that sad moment when the person condemning a phone never actually used it. Of course H6 is better & newer, bt that doesn't mean you should say things you didn't experience firsthand.
I thought you said the thread is fast ahead of you that you can't follow up
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Johnolis(m): 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
I just got my tecno h6 tongue grin

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by NONNYG: 5:39pm On Nov 28, 2014
planning to get mine next week,H6 users, how is the camera quality at night. if you don't mind, posting a pic taken at night will serve better.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 28, 2014
AmazingZeus:
I thought you said the thread is fast ahead of you that you can't follow up
ya bt everywhere else was boring, I had to come back... so did you get the H6?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by tboyw(m): 5:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
donbenart:

see why gionee is better than tecno

1.International Recognition Believe it or not, Gionee as a brand is
more internationally recognized than
Tecno. They have a dedicated page for
their phones on GSMArena.com, and we all know any gadget or brand
featured on GSMArena is worthy of
note. Has more support Seriously, having an Android phone
without support of gurus, geeks and
developers can be somewhat boring
and uninteresting.

2.Almost all Gionee
phones have forums on XDA, with plenty custom roms, mods, hacks and
fixes. Visit YouTube, and search for
Gionee, you get to see many reviews,
and tutorial videos. Tecno on the other
hand, have only support on Nairaland
and a few Nigerian tech sites. Kudos to some of our Nigerian gurus, some
have come up with custom roms and
you can always get help in their
dedicated forums, but this is basically
restricted to Nairaland.

3.They ‘actually’ release updates Yes!! Gionee releases updates for their
phones. They recently dropped 4.4.2 Kitkat update for the M2 model, I’ve also heard there’s a similar update for
Gionee P4, though unconfirmed.
Tecno in their whole lifetime, have
never released any kind of update for
their fans, you buy and that’s all. Any
new update you can only get in a newer phone release. Gionee is More Innovative Gionee is more innovative than Tecno.

4.They have once broken the world record for releasing the slimmest
smartphone with the Gionee Elife S5.5. They also went ahead to break their own record with the recent release of
the Elife S5.1 model. Their phones are nicely built. Tecno just of recent started
getting better in aesthetics with their
recent releases of the H7, R7, and
Phantom Z. Personally, I’ve observed that, when
you pick a Tecno and a Gionee of
same price range. The Gionee beats
the Tecno in build, finishing, interface,
and UI etc. I don’t know if its just me,
but there’s always this ‘edge’ a Gionee phone has over a Tecno. So currently,
if anyone asks me to recommend an
affordable Android, I mention a
Gionee first.
story for the gods
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AdemolaGoc: 5:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
Johnolis:
I just got my tecno h6 tongue grin

You won't regret it, I'll list the reasons.
1. A lot of smart gestures (don't underestimate the double tap to wake) most high end phones still don't have it as it is essentially an LG feature.
2. The screen is awesome, display aside. The phone responds even with gloves on and even when your hands are wet. (a little pressure with gloves on tho) Most high end phones can't do it.
3. Nobody has mentioned it on this thread. Have y'all heard about cast screen ? Haha, it will blow your mind!!! Basically you can project what's on your phone to a TV. Imagine playing Asphalt 8, y'all can thank me later. Oh it can be found in the display settings.
4. USB OTG, y'all know about this, but trust me it's fantastic! You can store videos on a flash drive, documents, audio files and simply access them on your phone via a USB OTG cable.

Guess this is my review, my rating of this phone 8/10
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by tboyw(m): 5:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
donbenart:

-tecno spec are never accurate.

-Tecno are widely used in africa and india

-no developers 4 tecno dat can fix bugs and help with rom

-tecno never get update instead make new phone

-tecno are jst confused ppl m5 and h6 wh is better but wh is most expensive

the only good thing that tecno have ever done is carl care help center

if not Of competition from injoo, infinix and gionee

h6 will worth 26k least

any phone on xda is worth the review cause it will lead to evolution of that phone
u are busy criticizing TECNO when they are busy making their money.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by tboyw(m): 6:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
donbenart:

guy f5 is not good with the review have seen

#finalwords
u are big liar!!! the only problem i had with mine was the camera, apart from that it was great for me. concerning the battery, it comes with a free power bank

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (259) (Reply)

How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.