Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,126 members, 7,916,308 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:07 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (65514 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (98) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 6:25pm On Dec 02, 2008
@Doyin,

The year 2008 is january to November.

Ronaldo was it between January - may does that make a whole year? Messi has been in a better form since July. I doubt if anyone would argue this!!!!

So why won't people mention Messi

Pls tell me what is wrong with that

CR7 was it between january and may he choked at the Euro's and He has not reenacted his Jan-May form (Never mind the big games attitude/temperament)

Messi in the early part of the season was crocked and missed loads of game Between August and now he has been the best player in the game.

Ronaldo probably won it on the back of a stellar jan-may performance.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 6:26pm On Dec 02, 2008
Not just stellar performance - he won TWO trophies. You can't argue with that and 42 goals.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by aieromon(m): 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2008
Manchester United and Portugal winger Cristiano Ronaldo is celebrating ''one of the most beautiful days of my life'' after being award the prestigious Ballon d'Or on Tuesday.

In the early hour Ronaldo, who inspired United to the Champions League and Premier League double this year, was named as the successor 2007's winner, Kaka, after convincingly seeing off competition from Barcelona's Lionel Messi and Liverpool striker Fernando Torres.

Of the 96 top journalists polled by France Football magazine, 77 voted Ronaldo as their number one player this year and every one placed him in their top five after he scored 42 goals in United's trophy-laden season.

He polled an impressive 446 points from a maximum 480, finishing comfortably ahead of second-placed Messi (281) and third-placed Torres (179).

In so doing the 23-year-old becomes the third Portuguese player to lift the famous trophy - after legendary pair Eusebio and Luis Figo - and the first Premier League player since Michael Owen in 2001 to land the award.

Ronaldo also becomes the fourth Red Devil to take the gong after Denis Law (1964), Bobby Charlton (1966) and George Best (1968).

A total of 11 Premier League players earned votes, with England internationals Steven Gerrard (ninth), Wayne Rooney (13th) and Frank Lampard (15th) flying the flag for Fabio Capello's side.

Speaking to the France Football website, Ronaldo said: ''It is one of the most beautiful days of my life. To gain this trophy is something I dreamed of as a child.

''Great emotion fills me but I cannot really describe it. I want to thank those who voted for me, those who know me and those who live with me. I was not worried, because I was aware of what I did in the course of the season.

''But to the people who mentioned my name, I say thank you. Thank you also to my team-mates. This (trophy) is one that I want to win again because it is so good. Therefore, I will wake and I will say to myself 'I want to be even better'.''

Ronaldo admitted he was proud to be taking the honour ahead of a host of world stars.

''I am only 23 years old and it is splendid, incredible,'' he continued. ''There were other great names this year. I see that Lionel Messi finished second and Fernando Torres third, but also (fifth-placed) Xavi, all these people could have taken the trophy and I won it.''

He is already FIFPro World Player of the Year and also took the top domestic prizes from the Professional Footballers' Association and the Football Writers last season.

However, despite an impressive domestic campaign with United it has not all been smooth sailing for Ronaldo.

His summer efforts at Euro 2008 were less spectacular - he found the net just once before Portugal were eliminated at the quarter-final stage - and his pre-season was dominated by speculation about a move to Real Madrid and then an ankle injury prevented the winger from reprise his scoring form at the start of the term.

After returning to fitness Ronaldo bounced back and has scored eight goals in 11 league games so far this season with United.

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 6:50pm On Dec 02, 2008
that pic is so so wrong grin

[size=3pt]my 19k on c ron rghhhhhhhh[/size]
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 6:55pm On Dec 02, 2008
@dayokanu
I think Messi is good but he is a bit over-hyped there is no point comparing his achievements last year to C.Ronaldo's

Its fun to see disharmony in the Scummie camp though  grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by kaypumpin2(m): 7:05pm On Dec 02, 2008
A-40:

@dayokanu
I think Messi is good but he is a bit over-hyped there is no point comparing his achievements last year to C.Ronaldo's

Its fun to see disharmony in the Scummie camp though  grin grin

I agree with the latter part of your statement but not the former.
Messi aint over-hyped,boy is skilled,but really no one was @ par with Ronaldo's last season's form.
He blazed the trail.If Messi can steer Barca to same route Ronaldo did Manchester United last season,then they can be mentioned in same breathe.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2008
A-40,

Messi overated? For someone that scored a hat trick in the El classico? You are talking about last season as If 2008 ended in May.

Pls go and watch what he did at Sevilla last weekend. Infact go and see what he does every matchday in the La Liga and CL.

He is the undoubted leader in barca way ahead of henry and Etoo. That people forgot about Ronaldinho in a jiffy.

15 goals 12 assists in 17 matches over hyped?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2008
Folks,
I can't allow myself to get sentimental or emotional over what happens here. . .
For whatever sake, we are all to as much as have fun, also share knowledge
We are all grown up and some of us, even strong enough in whatever aspect to take care of their our own families
But its very wrong for someone to come in here and say we all suck up to another poster.
The fact that we don't seem to have converging views doesn't mean 'we suck up' to fuckever. . . .
But i hate it when Eastbay, Debo and DDK say we do as Sauron says.
Guys this is insulting.

For heaven's sake the first war of words i had on Nairaland was with Jackal aka Sauron
When i tried to correct to the issue of dissing and yabs.
before i knew it everyone was on me saying its the norm here.
But it would have been wrong for me to think everyone 'sucks up' to him.
Over and over again, as fans, we have disagreed. The Most recent being the Berbatov transfer saga and Ronaldo summer issues
And our ne'er ending arguments with our German 'friend', Dayokanu

I love the fun we generate here and to a good extent, i must confess that reading some of our posts lifts my spirit whenever i am down
But taking it to a level that insults my intellect and ego is TOTALLY unacceptable to me.

Eastbay,
I can never deny you your right to a different view.
My earlier response to ya posts says it all. but we can not always have the same views on issues
And the fact that i don't agree with you or any that other person can't concur with you doesn't mean 'we suck up to Sauron'
Its an insult and i beg of you to retrace.
Same goes for Debo and Dayokanu.

My fight with 4Play has nothing personal attached to it
As much as he is a Manc, if he messes up, no matter his 'status' here, he will be dissed
No personal sentiments attached.
Much as i love the camaradie, lets realise that what we do here is fun and shouldn't have insulting remarks attached.

It still happens rather unfortunately, that superior arguments hasn't won an argument battle here.
I like this thread and would be part of it at any time.

I rest my case. . .
Ka Chineke Mezie Okwu cool cool cool cool

ONE UTD!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 7:22pm On Dec 02, 2008
dayokanu:

The year 2008 is january to November.

Ronaldo was it between January - may does that make a whole year? Messi has been in a better form since July. I doubt if anyone would argue this!!!!

So why won't people mention Messi

Messi is over-rated, he is a good player but not as dangerous as Cristiano Ronaldo.
If u replace Ronaldo with Messi last season, United woulda won nuthing last season. . . . .
Only an idiot would discount what Ronaldo did in 2007/8 season. . . . . .
He is by far the best player in the whole 2008. . . . . . . . . .

@ Beast Gay

You hang around the United thread like a child suffering from autism. . . . .You epitomise muppethood with the drivel that comes o'utta ya mouth.
To even think u graduated from OAU makes it more irritating. . . . .What did u study? Yoruba Engineering or JUMPOLOGY.
U have constituted a nuisance enough on this thread and no one takes u serious.
In the kingdom of mongolian idiots, u should be made their life president. . .I will make u suffer on this thread with ur loud mouth and the infected foam that dribbles out of your gay mouth.
If supporting Man Utd is so difficult to you, go and take your life or drain DayoCROUCHnu's seminal fluids.
BUNCHA BASTARDS!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:23pm On Dec 02, 2008
Emperoh
let is slide.  .   .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2008
Hemperoh Suchi grin

Where did I say you suck up to Sharon? Abeg delete my name from that ignominous list - there is no worse offence you can do a gunner than lump him with a scumtwat and a certified munchen lunatic. angry

Sharon

have you kissed and made up with Eastbay? cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2008
Sharon,

I have nothing to say to anyone who claims CR7 is better than Zidane, Ronaldo, Dinho, Figo, Nedved, Sheva and kaka.

@Hemp-error,
Sucking up might be part of the cock sucking exercise.

They way you ppl ganged up on Eastbay for differing on the CR7 issue says it.

He got into a brawl with Sharon all of you were so eager to jump to the defence of the "captain of the thread"
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2008
debosky:

Sharon

have you kissed and made up with Eastbay?  cheesy

BEAST-GAY can suck a gorilla's cock for all i care. . . . . Who the flipping hell is BEASTGAY. . . .Anutha cretinous fellow who lost his head because his girlfriend has got hot pants for Ronaldo??
The guy spews unadulterated shyte. . . . . .Ronaldo shoulda been sold?? How did he arrive at such insane conclusion??
Despite missing one full month in the PREM, he is United's highest goal scorer with NINE GOALS.
Lets face it, BEASTGAY is a Arrow. Money spent on his education shoulda been used to get coloured condoms to prevent undesirable elements like him to pollute Nairaland. God help the gay if he comes here tonight.

dayokanu:

Sharon,
I have nothing to say to anyone who claims CR7 is better than Zidane, Ronaldo, Dinho, Figo, Nedved, Sheva and kaka.

U can go and die as a result. . . . . . Who the f**k cares what you say. . . . .They have been prattles anyways!!!
Man Utd will crash out to Barcelona(THEY WON). . . . . .Man Utd would crash out to CHELSEA(United won).
Iker Casillas or Messi would win Ballon d'Or(Platini said Ronaldo must perform in the big stage). . . . .Duh!!!!  Ronaldo won in Obama stylee
Anyone who holds your moronic drivel with a pinch of salt should have his head re-examined.
You epitomise buffoonery in shiploads. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 7:41pm On Dec 02, 2008
Debo
Apologies if you are not directly involved
Forgive my bad. But your statements goes to a long way to endorse DayoKanu's
He is the greatest culprit.
Even upbraiding me for fighting out with 4Play
WHo is he to question whom i fight with?

TKB
I hate dog fights like this on this thread.
I can't also deny that sometimes they make laugh shocked shocked shocked shocked but it can't continue to go on
Eastbay seems to be over irked over this. And at times you can't deny he has a reason fighting back.
But lets all drop it. Name calling should be in the name of fun but shoudn't be harsh
We have exposed oursleves far too much on this thread.
I hope Sauron realises this too. He is the major culprit and at most times incited Eastbay

All in all, lets argue in peace.

dayokanu:

Sharon,

@Hemp-error,
Sucking up might be part of the cock sucking exercise.
They way you people ganged up on Eastbay for differing on the CR7 issue says it.
He got into a brawl with Sharon all of you were so eager to jump to the defence of the "captain of the thread"

DDK
No one ganged up against anybody
We differed in views and that was it.
Did anyone fight him apart from his rumblings with Sauron?
And no one jumped in Sauron's defence. he can defend himself.
I wonder whether he is the "Captain of your thread"? just that you don't even have a thread
As for the Cock Sucking exercise, i bet you are in a better position to tell us how it feels.
You have experienced it so. . . . . .

Sauron
I don't agree with ya name call as long as its bitter.
Innocuos is the right sentiment in yabbing. It should all be for the fun of it. . . .
Pls leave eastbay alone. he musn't agree with you in everything or anything and that he doesn't, it doesn't mean fight.

Ka Chineke Mezie Okwu cool cool cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 7:42pm On Dec 02, 2008
@dayokanu
All this goals Messi has scored so far would count for nothing if he does not end up with trophies in May! that was what worked for C.Ron if he won just the league i am sure they would not have given him that award but winning the UCL is what is probably going to seal the FIFA award for him

Ok Messi is not over-hyped i agree but he is not as good as he is being made out to be he is not the complete footballer sef a good dribbler yes but even then he is yet to achieve what Ronaldinho has done for them in the last 4 seasons i am not convinced he should be mentioned in the same breath as Ronaldinho yet
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:47pm On Dec 02, 2008
Imagine Hemp-error getting into brawls with 4play? What an insult!!!!
This is what they call sucking up!!!

as for me, ill never see anything wrong in CR7 even if he scores with his hands
Maradona did it grin

They way you people ganged up on Eastbay for differing on the CR7 issue  says it.

ur sucking up epistle is silly, stupid and absolutely hilarious because if not sucking up to you means not sharing the same views with Jackal, then u need a brain transplant
i will never be on the same page with EastBay if his views will be that CR7 should be sold!!
geddit!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 7:50pm On Dec 02, 2008
A-40:

@dayokanu
All this goals Messi has scored so far would count for nothing if he does not end up with trophies in May! that was what worked for C.Ron if he won just the league i am sure they would not have given him that award but winning the UCL is what is probably going to seal the FIFA award for him

Messi is over-rated. . . . . . .Against Brown and Rio, he did nuthing. . . . . .
Dribbled from the centre circle to the 18-yard box but as soon as Rio or Evra close him down, he loses ideas.
Could Messi have scored the goal Ronaldo scored against Roma?? How Ronaldo hung in space like Michael Jordan and powered home a header?
Could Messi have scored the freekick against Pompey or Sporting Lisbon or the goal in Moscow that left Petr Cech(world class goalie) rooted??
Messi ma WHITE ASS. . . . . .

People keep mentioning EURO 08. . . . . . . .Ronaldo was nursing an ankle injury throughout the competition.
He played with pain from February till he had his surgery done in the summer. . . . .That is how much he gave for the game.
What has Messi done this season? Nowt!!!

Ok Messi is not over-hyped i agree but he is not as good as he is being made out to be he is not the complete footballer sef a good dribbler yes but even then he is yet to achieve what Ronaldinho has done for them in the last 4 seasons i am not convinced he should be mentioned in the same breath as Ronaldinho yet

Messi is a rich version of Alexander Hleb. . . . . .Against top class defenders, he is clueless.
El Classico of last season exposed Messi when Heinze and Sergio Ramos didn't give him a sniff. . . . .The lost 4-1.
In the COPA AMERICA final against Brazil's TEAM B, they got walloped 3-0. . . . .Who says Messi does not disappear in BIG GAMES??
Messi ko. . . . .Sexy ni.

Emperoh:

Name calling should be in the name of fun but shoudn't be harsh
We have exposed oursleves far too much on this thread.
I hope Sauron realises this too. He is the major culprit and at most times incited Eastbay

I am not calling any stupid TRUCE with BEASTGAY or fuckever moronic name he calls himself.
If he feels he wants to be a bonehead, i am ready and willing to send him back to his ancestors??
What the heck is his problem?? Do i give a flying Bleep if his kids refuse to grow??
The bastard should better stay away from me because i would send him screaming to the evil spirit!!!!

If u feel the need to make up with BEASTGAY, your choice. . . . .
He is such an irritant i can't stand what he represents. . . . . His body odour makes me cringe.
How can any idiot open his mouth in a public forum that Alex Ferguson shoulda sold Ronaldo?? Does that make any iota of sense to you.
I don't tolerate asinine comments around me. . . . .We all blame GAYnners for vacuous reasoning. . . Why can't we scold this sonofawhore who calls himself a Man Utd fan only to diss and give DAYOCROUCHNU penile erections. . . . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 7:54pm On Dec 02, 2008
A-40,

No one can compare Messi to Dinho Dinho is awesome and even Messi acknowledges.

Does Messi have to win? Ronaldo Lima won his first league title in 2003 Real madrid, He never won the UCL, but he is one of the 5 pillars of the game.

No one has ever doubted his ability.

Messi is not complete yet but dont put aerial ability because a taller Ronaldo Lima hardly uses his head,

Free kicks Ronaldo hadly takes Free kicks let alone score.

Messi scored a hat trick at the El Classico tell me how many players score hat tricks in such games.

Ronaldo's hat trick would be against Derby and Hull city
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2008
Dayo
I promise you this wouldn't be another round of argument
But I want to let you realise that everyone has an independence of thought.
What makes you think you can appoint who we diss or not?

I wonder what authority you have to elevate some people to an 'untouchable' status?
Climb down from your high horse because it doesn't work for me.
Sauron or no Sauron, this thread will be alive. We all better be part of its fun or quit.

You are nothing to make rules for anybody here.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2008
Dayo
I promise you this wouldn't be another round of argument
But I want to let you realise that everyone has an independence of thought.
What makes you think you can appoint who we diss or not?

I wonder what authority you have to elevate some people to an 'untouchable' status?
Climb down from your high horse because it doesn't work for me.
Sauron or no Sauron, this thread will be alive. We all better be part of its fun or quit.

You are nothing to make rules for anybody here
kai!! you sef get wahala. dayo go dey laff with this ur post
Hes just looking for supporters. chikena
if another person comes tmr and say SAF should retire, Dayo will start hailing the person.
Dont play into his hands o. if he says rubbish, fire his yansh
i dey here to support. Ok? cool
no retreat no surrender is the guiding principle here cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2008
~Sauron~:

I am not calling any stupid TRUCE with BEASTGAY or fuckever moronic name he calls himself.
If he feels he wants to be a bonehead, i am ready and willing to send him back to his ancestors??
What the heck is his problem?? Do i give a flying Bleep if his kids refuse to grow??
The bastard should better stay away from me because i would send him screaming to the evil spirit!!!!

If u feel the need to make up with BEASTGAY, your choice. . . . .
He is such an irritant i can't stand what he represents. . . . . His body odour makes me cringe.
How can any idiot open his mouth in a public forum that Alex Ferguson shoulda sold Ronaldo?? Does that make any iota of sense to you.
I don't tolerate asinine comments around me. . . . .We all blame GAYnners for vacuous reasoning. . . Why can't we scold this sonofawhore who calls himself a Man Utd fan only to diss and give DAYOCROUCHNU penile erections. . . . . .

Sauron
I am not asking you to call a truce with Eastbay.
But stop the unnecessary name calling.
I have nothing to make up with him for because we were never quarelling
I can't really say the same for you. Its only up to you.
If he feels fergie shoulda sold CR7, his wahala. There is only one answer to him
Ignore him!!!!
Its up to him to realise what he is getting wrong and not you to do so!!
So quit name calling and lets all argue on some good footie issues

Jeez I am tired of these menn!!! We are all grown ups!!!!

TKB
I will neither retreat nor Surrender
On this Thread I stand and out of my beliefs i speak
Let fuckever kill himself, Manchester United is the BEST Club in WORLD!!!

CR7 rules till further notice
Let haters go hang themselves. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 8:04pm On Dec 02, 2008
@dayokanu
Well the stakes are higher these days the more titles you win the stronger your argument for world player of the year.Ronaldo won the world cup and he is the highest goal scorer in world cup history i don't see why Messi's case should even remotely be compared to the Phenomenon! when Messi leads Argentina to win the World Cup he could be the sixth pillar

Messi is one-legged and that i can't stand as a player i kick footie too and i am one-legged and its very annoying if you want to mark out Messi just take him to his right foot and you would see how powerless he becomes,forget the hat-trick in the El Classico they still drew that game and Madrid still won the league that year so what was the use?

Ronaldo scored two freekicks in one game and get it i am not a Ronaldo fan i just don't think anyone did sufficiently better to upstage him last season
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2008

No one can compare Messi to Dinho Dinho is awesome and even Messi acknowledges.

Does Messi have to win? Ronaldo Lima won his first league title in 2003 Real madrid, He never won the UCL, but he is one of the 5 pillars of the game.

No one has ever doubted his ability.

Mr Doofus, the stakes are higher these days. . . . . .
What made Michael Jordan the MVP in NBA in 1993 WILL NOT BE used to judge Kobe Bryant in 2008.
Whether Ronaldo Lima won the league or not, he would be judged with the contenders then.
Messi must have a rotten luck to have played when a certain winger scored 42 goals becoming the best player in his league, europe, and being the highest goal scorer in his league and champions league PLUS outscoring all the strikers in Europe.
If all those accolades do not make Ronaldo the BEST PLAYER in the last TWENTY YEARS, nuthing else would.

Messi is not complete yet but don't put aerial ability because a taller Ronaldo Lima hardly uses his head,

Which makes him less dangerous than Cristiano.

Free kicks Ronaldo hadly takes Free kicks let alone score.

Ronaldo de Lima has better finishing than Messi . . . . .Can dribble better than Messi and can shoot anywhere from the pitch and score.
Barthez is still feeling the impact of Ronaldo's shot at OT in 2003.

Messi scored a hat trick at the El Classico tell me how many players score hat tricks in such games.

Cristiano scored a BRACE at 19 against Arsenal's invincinble in Feb 2005 at Highbury.
A HATRICK was up for grabs until Silvestre copped a RED CARD and Ferguson had to sacrifice Ronaldo for a defender in the game.

Ronaldo's hat trick would be against Derby and Hull city

Whatever. . . . . .He scored 42 goals!!!!
Messi with hatricks in El Classico scored how many?? Did the goals count at the end of the season?
He won nuthing in La Liga with 4 trophies for grabs.
Messi ko Menses ni.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2008
@ Hemp-error,

Does the title cock sucker, ass licker pain you so much? Then stop your gay-bestial ways. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Independence of thought like you said is one thing I like thats why eastbay I like eastbays argument.

@A40,
Maradona was one-legged!!!

Two free kicks, against whom? I hope not Hull city, Stoke City, Reading, writing or Fulham but AC Milan, Barca, Germany, Brazil, France or Italy

@ jackal what 4 trophies are for grabs ? carling cup?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 8:10pm On Dec 02, 2008
LOL grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 8:14pm On Dec 02, 2008
dayokanu:

@ jackal what 4 trophies are for grabs ? carling cup?

La Liga, UEFA Champions League, Copa Del Rey and COPA AMERICA.

Maradona can use both LEGS efficiently!!!!
Unlike Messi who can only use his LEFT LEG. . . . .
Maradona dragged a mediocre Argentina to win the world cup in 86 and almost retained it in 1990 until Rummenigge fellated on the FIFA PRESIDENT.
How can anyone even compare the useless Messi to Diego Maradona. . . . .It's like comparing Opabunmi to Batistuta. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 8:20pm On Dec 02, 2008
@dayokanu
Maradona dragged Argentina to a world cup title,he dragged a shyte Napoli team to the Scudetto! Messi has gone two straight seasons without winning squat for a star studded team lets be real Maradona's one leg was better than both feet of most players same cannot be said for Messi at least for now

As for free-kicks dude be real how many players have scored two free-kicks in one match against those type of opposition even Zidane didn't do it nor did Ronaldo the maximum Zizou did was one against Spain and England in Euros 2000 and 2004
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by chika98: 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2008
Na real wa. See all the vile stuff you lot are spewing here.

Anyways Ronaldo has done it oh. This is why I just love him kiss
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2008
dayokanu:

@ Hemp-error,
Does the title cock sucker, ass licker pain you so much? Then stop your gay-bestial ways. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Independence of thought like you said is one thing I like thats why eastbay I like eastbays argument.

Pain me? You must have had a glassful of the contents of a gorrilla's mammary glands to come up with this hogwash
If independence of thought means aligning with ya or go against my belief,
I am sorry dude, i can't 'suck up' to your soured and deluded fish brain.

All your arguments and predictions came to naught
From Rooney to Ronaldo
England to Germany, And Bayern Munchen to Man Utd
They all reek of failure. Warped thought process, contradicting and biased views that is second to none,
Illicit philandeering with failure (e.g BM), outdated mode of appraisal
And worst of them all, living in the stone age. The world has run past you dude
Your brain cells are no better than that of a Kenyan Chimp tongue tongue

You suck!!! uh uh!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 8:28pm On Dec 02, 2008
Pain me? You must have had a glassful of the contents of a gorrilla's mammary glands to come up with this hogwash

From Rooney to Ronaldo
They all reek of failure. Warped thought process, contradicting and biased views that is second to none,
Your brain cells are no better than that of a Kenyan Chimp

You suck!!! uh uh!!
u know what im saying!!!
this is how to repel the freaky poof!

more of this will send him back to his clave. nice one grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2008
Emperoh:

From Rooney to Ronaldo
Your brain cells are no better than that of a Kenyan Chimp tongue tongue

You suck!!! uh uh!!

Like Sharon would say, MINT!!!!! cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 8:32pm On Dec 02, 2008
A-40:

@dayokanu
Maradona dragged Argentina to a world cup title,he dragged a shyte Napoli team to the Scudetto! Messi has gone two straight seasons without winning squat for a star studded team lets be real Maradona's one leg was better than both feet of most players same cannot be said for Messi at least for now

No need to argue with DayoCROUCHnu. . . . . .He has the same mental capacity of a lady butterfly!!!
Maradona is the best player that ever kicked football. . . . . .He is better than 6 ZIDANES moulded together.
Cheese n Rice. . . . . .Did u see how he breezed through 4 Brazilian defenders in 1990 world cup to set up Canniggia??
That is the best piece of football skill in the last 40 years i have seen on TV.

As for free-kicks dude be real how many players have scored two free-kicks in one match against those type of opposition even Zidane didn't do it nor did Ronaldo the maximum Zizou did was one against Spain and England in Euros 2000 and 2004

If Messi is not careful, Cristiano would win the Ballon d'Or again. . . . . .

Ronaldo was born to do it. . . . . . . . 2 years ago, he was robbed when Podolski won the YOUNG PLAYER AWARD in the World Cup.
I am sure Podolski would regret taking the award then. . . . . . .He is 1000000 miles behind Ronaldo of today.
Last season, Kaka also robbed Ronaldo when he won the Ballon d'Or on the back of winning the Champions league and scoring ONLY 8 goals in SERIE A.
Still, the Portugeezer never relented. . . . . He knew he had to prove his critics wrong and he did.
42 goals from a winger. . . . . . .I am willing to bet nobody else would match it in our generation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (98)

Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! / Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea EFL Cup (2 - 1) On 24th January 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.