Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,133 members, 7,916,330 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:36 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (65515 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (98) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2008
Sauron
Enough points. . , .
The your points may not sink well with the deluded Mozambique billy-goat.
He may commit suicide. . . . . . I don't wanna see that happen on this thread

Debo,
he asked for it. . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 8:41pm On Dec 02, 2008
Emperoh:

Sauron
Enough points. . , .
The your points may not sink well with the deluded Mozambique billy-goat.
He may commit suicide. . . . . . I don't want to see that happen on this thread

Let him commit whatever he wants to commit.

The only flaw in the Ballon d'Or was the exclusion of Rio Ferdinand and Mohammed Aboutrika.
Aboutrika deserves the 2nd place more than Messi. . . . . .He won more than the diminutive Arrow called Messi.
He won African champions league, Egyptian league and African nations cup(all in one season).
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2008
The only flaw in the Ballon d'Or was the exclusion of Rio Ferdinand and Mohammed Aboutrika.
Aboutrika deserves the 2nd place more than Messi. . . . . .He won more than the diminutive Arrow called Messi.
He won African champions league, Egyptian league and African nations cup(all in one season).
u no serious. aboutrika ko aboucrazy ni grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by smurf1(f): 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2008
Okiz i have been watching things go all crazy, please no more fights, special refrence to DAYO, ' angry

Hey Don, how are u, please don't get all worked up and stuff,  kiss kiss

TKB hun

how u dey kiss

My Big Bro Emp

Whats good,  kiss kiss
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2008
Smurf
one post??
who banned my smurf? sad sad sad
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 8:51pm On Dec 02, 2008
tkb417:

u no serious. aboutrika ko aboucrazy ni grin grin

Aboutrika?? U dunno Mohammed Aboutrika??
Cheese n Rice. . . . . He is better than Cesc Fabregas, grin grin grin

~smurf:

Okiz i have been wtching things go all crazy, please no mere fights, special refrence to DAYO, ' angry

Hey Don, how are u, please don't get all worked up and stuff, kiss kiss

I am not worked up at all. . . . .This is how we do in the sports section.
It's normally octane-charged with testosterone running at full pelt.
Never mind, u would get used to this in no time.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by smurf1(f): 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2008
tkb417:

Smurf
one post??
who banned my smurf? sad sad sad

Na so i see am oo, pls help me beg them cry cry cry cry

I woulda jumped in earlier peeps, to make peace of course, it nothing but love,  kiss
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by smurf1(f): 8:53pm On Dec 02, 2008
~Sauron~:

I am not worked up at all. . . . .This is how we do in the sports section.
It's normally octane-charged with testosterone running at full pelt.
Never mind, u would get used to this in no time.

Nice to here that, and glad to see erything under control kiss kiss kiss
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 9:00pm On Dec 02, 2008
~smurf:

Nice to here that, and glad to see erything under control kiss kiss kiss

U got slammed?? What did u do?? cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by smurf1(f): 9:04pm On Dec 02, 2008
~Sauron~:

U got slammed?? What did u do?? cheesy

Yeah sadly I did, first time tho, cry cry cry cry, not to worry I learn quicky, I'll adjust, kiss and yeah it was for going off topic, silly me, grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2008
Why is everyone picking on dayokanu even you smurf?

@ Emperoh, That is how you behave when all you do is to feed up Sharon's gonorrheal and diseased pubic region.

Yeah Ronaldo has set a new record he would be the Federation of International Volleball (FIVB) Player of the year for his wonderful spikes and blocks. worthy of an Olympic medal!!!!

Footballer turned diver, swimmer, whiner and now volleyballer. Talk about multi talented athletes tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by ndumart: 10:26pm On Dec 02, 2008
DK
Ur secret admiration for CR7 is obvious. There is hardly any post of urs dat does not have anything to do with either Man U or CR7. Just admit it, u love that guy and wished u could be a united fan but its just so imposssible.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 10:28pm On Dec 02, 2008
dayokanu:

Yeah Ronaldo has set a new record he would be the Federation of International Volleball (FIVB) Player of the year for his wonderful spikes and blocks. worthy of an Olympic medal!!!!

Footballer turned diver, swimmer, whiner and now volleyballer. Talk about multi talented athletes tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Ballon d'Or. . . . . .
Messi should start playing volleyball too. . . . .If it's that what it takes to win Ballon d'Or. . . . Fair play to Ronaldo.
He made u swallow your drivel.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 10:29pm On Dec 02, 2008
dayokanu:

Why is everyone picking on dayokanu even you smurf?

@ Emperoh, That is how you behave when all you do is to feed up Sharon's gonorrheal and diseased pubic region.

Well what does one expect from someone who had a bloated growth and jaundiced sense of reasoning
A cloned porcupine is better than you into 150 places tongue tongue tongue

Of course he doesn't just deserve another Olympic but also a Ballon D'Or for swimming, volley-ball and fuckever
What can one expect from someone surrogated by an insane ewe tongue tongue

Smurf Dearie
Sorry to hear about that
I hope it never happens again.We all go thru it
I bet TKB will put ya thru. . . .

Not to worry enjoy the disses. grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2008
ndumart,

I would rather be a fan of Lobi Stars.

Though I have to admit I like some Man Utd players both present and former I have written that earlier.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 10:48pm On Dec 02, 2008
Guys, as much as we like to diss, this is a little reminder to keep the disses level. . .don't get personal, don't get too violent.

As much as possible,try discuss without the kind of disses that make a person regret his very existence grin We don't want a boring thread, but neither do we want a vile one. Please.

i haven't repented from the extreme dissing department tho,just quieter wink
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 10:55pm On Dec 02, 2008
Na wa for the new moderator o. . . . . .

@ Emperoh,

The GAYnners have been dumped out from the competition.
I think United should CRASH out tomorrow too. . . . . .We don't need this trophy.
We would have loads of fixtures to deal with in January. 2 games in hand, FA cup, Carling Cup plus heavy Christmas fixtures(Japan trip).
We should just field 9 players so Blackburn can beat us 10-0, abeg.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 11:02pm On Dec 02, 2008
Madrid just signed Huntelaar.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cristal Abacha  tongue tongue tongue tongue

why do you want to deprive us of our favourite Sport that you participated in actively.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 11:14pm On Dec 02, 2008
~Sauron~:

@ Emperoh,

The GAYnners have been dumped out from the competition.
I think United should CRASH out tomorrow too. . . . . .We don't need this trophy.
We would have loads of fixtures to deal with in January. 2 games in hand, FA cup, Carling Cup plus heavy Christmas fixtures(Japan trip).
We should just field 9 players so Blackburn can beat us 10-0, abeg.
I would have loved to meet the young Gaynners in the Semis
But alas. . . . . . . .
I can only wish us the cup.
But lets allow the boys to handle this one.
If they win it, then its an added advantage to them and to their impetus; to win a senior cup as a reserve
Lets just pray there wouldn't be so many first team players in the squad.
Welbeck, Fabio and Rafael, Possebon and Gibson should make names for themselves
Just a handful of old hands to guide them thru
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 11:22pm On Dec 02, 2008
Moderator Criz cool cool cool

Fromdisser to Moderator.
I hope to see you drop ya dissing garb
You shoulda received me hampers by now?

DHL delivered. . . . . . . cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 11:26pm On Dec 02, 2008
Guys don't get me wrong. Did I say ''no disses''?

I said ''keep it level, not too extreme''. Jeez. Wonder what y'all would say then if i said ''no disses''.

E.g there's a difference between ''sodomized retarded oaf'' and ''donkey brain''. Geddit? grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by diggler(m): 11:27pm On Dec 02, 2008
dayokanu:

Madrid just signed Huntelaar.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Schuster should note that these dutch revolutions dont always end well.
Mr Van Gaal did it at barcelona back then & results werent too pweety.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 11:32pm On Dec 02, 2008
RVNistelrooy, Drenthe, Sneijder, Van der Vaart, Robben and now Huntelaar. How many Spainards are in the team self?

@ Cris,

Can you give us a weekend special where you would diss like the Cristals of OLD all these Softie things wont do.

Maybe I should start picking on you to get under your skin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by doyin13(m): 11:33pm On Dec 02, 2008
hehehe. . .awwww

Cristalz is now a moderator

after months of penance following her earlier ban

Eeeeyah. . . . .there is hope for me I guess
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 11:36pm On Dec 02, 2008
DK I won't hesitate to fry your ballz if you decide to cross me,k? wink grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 11:40pm On Dec 02, 2008
Huntelaar(anutha player that woulda made United's attack blossom).
He would do well at Real Madrid. . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 11:45pm On Dec 02, 2008
Doyin13 its still Sports and I still diss when pushed so watch it tongue grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 11:49pm On Dec 02, 2008
Cristalz,

Like you got a thing for Balls??  which one chestiscles, testicles, boobsicles or just leather balls.

Huntelaar would blossom in any team that gives him decent supplies. Poacher extraordinaire!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 11:51pm On Dec 02, 2008
DK

Like you got a very restricted imagination. Trust me, there's much more to life.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 11:54pm On Dec 02, 2008
DK I won't hesitate to fry your ballz if you decide to cross me,k

Here you were referring to adidas balls right?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 11:58pm On Dec 02, 2008
No, the shrimp ballz you had for supper.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 12:13am On Dec 03, 2008
Shrimp balls? Is that what you feed on these days?

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (98)

Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! / Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea EFL Cup (2 - 1) On 24th January 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.