Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (64441 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (98) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2008
debosky:

Na 2baba talk am.  cool

Oya make we begin list - name the pyschiatric patient and the level of madness in %.

Let me start first

Hemperoh 49% (borderline case - still has moments of sanity)

Patient 2 = Debosky
level of insanity  = 99.999999%

Check out his record. . . . . . . .
Has a life time award as the most decorated psychiatric and psychotic patient. . . .
Coronated chief Trainer of Senile Gaynners. . . . .
Reputed to transfer insanity via bluetooth tongue grin
Confirmed heir to the infamous Ijebu retard home tongue

Has been dubbed and is still a threat to sanity and right thinking people; like me and my fellow Mancs, Supporters of The European & English Champions
Was hospitalised for acute dementia after his team was emphatically Hulled
Another case 'kolomentality' was reported at NLD hospital after he was stoked and was even rumoured to have suffered mental stroke grin grin
Intermittent relapse can lead to you finding it difficult to differentiate between him; a mad cow and a demented Camerounian Orangutan put together.
Still recuperating after his team was Man handled by the blue part of the Manchester City
And his young guns where Burned out of the pitch and the CC by Burnley, hence he might suffering from a relapse. Pls get Dr. Dre
Fellow Landers, Debo is a specimen, case study and reference point for the on going research for acute mental failure, abnormality and dementia
His case has gone beyond 'be careful'. he can bite ooh. I guess he also suffers from rabbies tongue tongue  
He is a metaphor for madness.

Now people tell me, with such an unenviable record, where does insanity live? ? ?
Manc beware. . . . . .

KA CHINEKE MEZIE OKWU. . . . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2008
@ tkb

who tell you say sun never comot? abi na North Pole you dey?  grin grin

Sharon fire on! I want to see who will win this duel  tongue

@ smurfy

I know you know this yacht is much better than tk's raft, come over lemme upgrade you  tongue wink
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2008
@ TKB

can you see I'm right now? I wrote like 4 words for Emperoh, see the page long madman's tirade he came up with. undecided shocked grin I think I need to upgrade his score to 65% grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2008
@
tkb

who tell you say sun never comot? abi na North Pole you dey?  

Sharon fire on! I want to see who will win this duel  

Sun no dey too commot for my side tongue

@ smurfy

I know you know this yacht is much better than tk's raft, come over let me upgrade you  

ole oloju kokoro. tongue
U cant have this one.

Smurf
tell that boi ure not doing cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by smurf1(f): 3:45pm On Dec 03, 2008
debosky:

@ smurfy

I know you know this yacht is much better than tk's raft, come over let me upgrade you  tongue wink

LOL, i see u are trying to be all smove and stuff Debo, nice, but u see SMURF is good where shes at, I love ma Baby's raft like it is, cos together we reach greater hieghts and thats all that counts kiss kiss

Bro Emp,

how are u doing,  wink

Don,

Hey pls take am easy oh,  shocked shocked
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2008
TKB, Sauron,
Pls call Dre
You know Arses lost last night
Pls he maybe suffering from relapse.
He's our friend so don't ignore this clarion call

Smurf
Look at the above and beware
We love you vely mush. . , grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 3:53pm On Dec 03, 2008
LOL, i see u are trying to be all smove and stuff Debo, nice, but u see SMURF is good where shes at, I love ma Baby's raft like it is, because together we reach greater hieghts and thats all that counts
Thank u. But, are u sure we dont have a beaurriful yatcht that can rival Debo's?
remember our condo in Vegas wink

debo and his cohorts are just smooth for nothing
so tigbo?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2008
I'm not only smooth, I'm loaded cool

smurfy baby, I have the keys to a North London flat at highbury waiting for you as a Christmas gift, forget this struggling Vegas cleaner and get with the big league wink

Emperoh:

Smurf

Make Criz no see this one oh! shocked grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by smurf1(f): 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2008
Emperoh:

Smurf

lol, nice to know that bro, i feel the love,  cool

PS, its Okiz to let Debo build Castles in the air, who am I to take his dreams and wishes away from him,  grin grin grin grin

@ Tkb hun,

lol, i'll be sure to steer clear away from him , like the PLAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked,

no worries u know u can always trust me, baby  kiss kiss
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2008
@ Smurf,

How many hubbies do u have?
Tkb, Chamotex and Debosky?? ?? ??
Polyandry is punishable by death(by hanging) on the United thread.

What do u say?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by smurf1(f): 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2008
~Sauron~:

@ Smurf,

How many hubbies do u have?
Tkb, Chamotex and Debosky?? ?? ??
Polyandry is punishable by death(by hanging) on the United thread.

What do u say?

Nahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!, Don, u see its Only TKB, for moi, till ma last breath, cool all the others are dreamers thats all,  grin grin grin, can't help it if they keep coming on to me and stuff can i now? tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2008
i think we have gone off topic enuff and i dont wanna get banned grin

Footieeeeee plsssssssssssssss
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by omitutu: 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2008
~smurf:

Nahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!, Don, u see its Only TBK, for moi, till ma last breath, cool all the others are dreamers thats all,  grin grin grin, can't help it is they keep coming on to me and stuff can i now? tongue

kai. . .Olorun ti mu e

See as u misspell e name spell my own

I know say u loff me from the beginning.

No worry . . . I understand
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2008
~smurf:

Nahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!, Don, u see its Only TKB, for moi, till ma last breath, cool all the others are dreamers thats all,  grin grin grin, can't help it is they keep coming on to me and stuff can i now? tongue

I gave u TKB. . . . . . .Now hold on to him TIGHT!!!
All the Omi Tutus, Chamotexes and Doyindamuses should be deleted like spam mails.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2008
Breaking news:

Man Utd sign Manu Eboue to replace ageing Gary Neville shocked shocked grin grin grin

TKB can't handle this, he should go chase his omo alatas while I show smurfy how a woman should be treated. tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 4:31pm On Dec 03, 2008
TK
Footie?
After frolicking with Smurf?
Nyways, bring up a topic. . .

Messi is better than Ronaldo cheesy cheesy grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 4:32pm On Dec 03, 2008
debosky:

Breaking news:

Man Utd sign Manu Eboue to replace ageing Gary Neville shocked shocked grin grin grin

TKB can't handle this, he should go chase his omo alatas while I show smurfy how a woman should be treated. tongue
Pro'lly to wash jersey and sweep the dressing room
or better still as a ground staff tongue tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2008
Sauron baba
how ur side? what do u think i should do to debo?
hes trying me o

Debo
i do only creams. How do u think i got her?
Sauron can only refer a big boi like me not agberos like u tongue

UTD cannot sign even Wenger not to talk of Eboue
as what if i may ask? ball boi?

Emperoh
maybe Dayo can help us out
this is when we really need to argue and curse grin

Eastbay
u don come, wahala don begin
we need a ref grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by omitutu: 4:43pm On Dec 03, 2008
@tkb

You are a Tokunbo bruv. . . . .

Aluko lasan lasan

Anywaywhy is United trying to get rid of Neville

Clubs demand loyalty from their players, the least they
could do in return is show some respect to their long term
servants and not treat them like pure water wrappers
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2008
Omi tutu
grin grin u dey crase walahi
den ban u? abi u don dey suffer multiple personality disorder ni

about Neville
for real, if such plans are in the pipelines, then i pray they act on it sharp sharp
of what use is a footballer if hes gonna be an albatros on d field?
he should go and join solksjaer
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by omitutu: 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2008
tkb417:

Omi tutu
grin grin u dey crase walahi
den ban u? abi u don dey suffer multiple personality disorder ni

Ol boy. . .the thing tire me

they ban me twice in quick succession

I don vex person for higher up oo

Abeg. . . .use ur connection help me beg the powers that be
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2008
Ol boythe thing tire me

they ban me twice in quick succession

I don vex person for higher up oo

Abeg. . . .use ur connection help me beg the powers that be

grin cheesy grin confess ur sins so ur healing can come
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by kaypumpin2(m): 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2008
Sauron n Eastbay

Come off it mates.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 5:09pm On Dec 03, 2008
tkb417:

[b]about Neville
for real, if such plans are in the pipelines, then i pray they act on it sharp sharp[/b]of what use is a footballer if hes going to be an albatros on d field?
he should go and join solksjaer
Your memory seems to be short. . .
Forgotten Silvestre?
This time last season he was a red devil
But alas. . . . . . . . . .

The gaynners will soon come calling. . . . . .
You know say them like cheap article grin grin

Sauron v Eastbay

Pls Call Muki and Crizzie
The gotta read all these

Gawd but some people dey yab ooh. . . . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2008
@ Sharon,
Cant you say your morning prayers without mentioning Dayokanu? Ah Ah. You make it sound like I am your guardian angel? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2008
See what I'm saying?
Kay_pumpin,you remember we met this infant in the boxing thread.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2008
Hehehehe

More anarchy on the scummie thread!  cheesy

If Eboue is going to join as a ball boy, that means Gazza is picking balls up now? grin

Let the jibes continue! tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2008
debosky:

Hehehehe
More anarchy on the scummie thread! cheesy
If Eboue is going to join as a ball boy, that means Gazza is picking balls up now? grin
Let the jibes continue! tongue

Nah Debo
Gary is the Chairman of Council of Football Elders
He is not too cheap you know. . .
Wengay loves such. They come with experience and technical know how
I bet Samir will love to practice with him. . . .

Rafeal will school Eboue inside out so he can't go more than being a ball boy
The embarassment will be too much for Africa and CIV shocked shocked shocked
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2008
Sauron and Eastbay

Y'all are begging to get banned. For your own good I deleted the more toxic insults grin If y'all force me,as much as I would really HATE to, I'll lock this thread till you two cool it.

Admin is on.  .  .you can fight at 3am if you like and I can clean up the thread at 6am. Deal? grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 5:18pm On Dec 03, 2008
@ All,

Pls save me from the looney called sharon

@Sharon,
What has Dayokanu got to do with your debilitating Menstrual pains? That you mention my name for everything you need.

Maybe you should build a temple to worship Dayokanu tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 5:21pm On Dec 03, 2008
Eastbay:

kay_pumpin,
How do you make piece with a (testicle)?
Someone who first slates you before correcting you,even if you're wrong.
Isn't that a sign of a mentally-unstable man?

To hell with peace and Sour-One.Let him drain the puss from his deflated testicle.

All u keep talking about is DayoCROUCHnu's testicles.
Your masculinity is questionable, you are surely a homosexual. . . . .
The thunk of a woman laying next to you probably threatens you. . . .
Who knows. . . . .U might have let gerbils crawl up your rectum in one of your sex session with the Nazi-gay!!!
BUNCHA roaches!!

@ Emperoh,

Are u convinced now Michael Carrick is the best deep-lying midfielder in the Premiership??
Heard Scholesy is back. . . . . . .Letz hope he is bang on form to partner Carrick because i am tired of these old veterans trying to steal the show.
I still cannot understand Fergie choosing Giggsy in the Manchester Derby ahead of Tevez or Anderson.
Giggsy should be gracious enough to retire this month. Enough is enough.

@ DayoCROUCHnu,

It was expected to come here and behave like a goat that u are.
Jeeez, it seems you consider yourself so important these days after begging ur way to feature on the Celeb thread. . . .
Don't let it get to your head, gay. . . . . .U are still a spaz!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 5:22pm On Dec 03, 2008
Sauron and Eastbay

Y'all are begging to get banned. For your own good I deleted the more toxic insults  If y'all force me,as much as I would really HATE to, I'll lock this thread till you two cool it.

Admin is on.  .  .you can fight at 3am if you like and I can clean up the thread at 6am. Deal?
lock which thread?
that has never happened b4 even when the world war was going on here
it cant happen now.
dont try it o

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (98)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Community Shield (4 - 1) penalties On 6th August 2017 / Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 / Chelsea Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 4th February 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.