Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,253 members, 7,887,730 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:59 PM

Is It Good To be sincere to your Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good To be sincere to your Girlfriend? (783 Views)

Reasons Why It's Good To Urinate After Sex / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good To be sincere to your Girlfriend? by nelsonjay(m): 10:38pm On Nov 18, 2008
please nairaland help me out i always say the true to my girl, is girls really want to hear true?
Re: Is It Good To be sincere to your Girlfriend? by sillyboy(m): 10:40pm On Nov 18, 2008
I will always tell the truth no marra what!. . . .most especially to a girl, if she like make she leave me. It's berra than her finding out larra on and u get boxed to a corner.
Re: Is It Good To be sincere to your Girlfriend? by TOYOSI20(f): 10:41pm On Nov 18, 2008
True,. . . . . undecided
Re: Is It Good To be sincere to your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 19, 2008
sillyboy:

I will always tell the truth no marra what!. . . .most especially to a girl, if she like make she leave me. It's berra than her finding out larra on and u get boxed to a corner.

Now thats silly . . undecided
Re: Is It Good To be sincere to your Girlfriend? by kanayo74(m): 9:42am On Nov 19, 2008
speak the truth and the truth will set you free.

it the best for u, it makes u have a clear conscience and u fear noe evil
Re: Is It Good To be sincere to your Girlfriend? by sistajay(f): 10:31am On Nov 19, 2008
Yes, it's very, very good to be sincere to your girlfriend.
Re: Is It Good To be sincere to your Girlfriend? by kaysy(m): 10:45am On Nov 19, 2008
Ur thread alone tells me u don't love u girl cuz if u really love her, sincerity, faithfulness wil be ur major priority
Re: Is It Good To be sincere to your Girlfriend? by ammamat(f): 11:30am On Nov 19, 2008
Truth is the best oh, but my guy don make me to start telling lies, becoz he lied a lot
Re: Is It Good To be sincere to your Girlfriend? by ask4double(m): 11:39am On Nov 19, 2008
i can only tell truth to my wife thats when i finally settle, but 4 my chicks its the lies that keeps us goin they are all thesame tell them the truth u loose them.
Re: Is It Good To be sincere to your Girlfriend? by whitelexi(m): 11:41am On Nov 19, 2008
I believe its only when u know the person very well that u can actually know whether or not to let them into everything. Depending on the girl and the situation, i'd know which steps to take, but it will take a lot to break one of my cardinal principles grin

Thou shalt not lie
Re: Is It Good To be sincere to your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2008
whitelexi:

I believe its only when u know the person very well that u can actually know whether or not to let them into everything. Depending on the girl and the situation, i'd know which steps to take, but it will take a lot to break one of my cardinal principles grin

Thou shalt not lie

Well some lies could be justified!! I think sometimes you can even lie to protect you partner's feelings, reputation and emotions.

Life is not always black and white . . . there is still the grey area.
Re: Is It Good To be sincere to your Girlfriend? by MrCrackles(m): 1:44pm On Nov 19, 2008
Sincerety is crucial to the survival of a relationship, hence it is good to be sincere!
Re: Is It Good To be sincere to your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2008
MrCrackles:

Sincerety is crucial to the survival of a relationship, hence it is good to be sincere!

Yea I agree . . . But sometimes, people just don't set out to be insincere  undecided
Re: Is It Good To be sincere to your Girlfriend? by Nautillus(m): 1:52pm On Nov 19, 2008
Please . . .always . . .ALWAYS tell the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These $20-$50 Ebooks On love,sex,romance-do U Want For Less Than N1000 / Who Sponsors The Wedding? Is It The Husband Or The Wife / The Metamorphosis Of A Love Affair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.