Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,028 members, 7,939,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:13 PM

Do You Drink Water While Eating? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Drink Water While Eating? (11709 Views)

Between Food And Meat Which Is Advisable To Eat First While Eating? / How Do You Prevent Talking While Eating??? / Why Do You Drink Malt Drinks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Drink Water While Eating? by Phate07(m): 9:37pm On Apr 06, 2011

Sure.
Re: Do You Drink Water While Eating? by clemcykul(f): 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2011
why not . .though it wasnt part of me, until the day i learnt my lessons, swallowed a very hot eba that stuck in my throat, it burned like hell and there was no water close by, before i got to the fridge in the kitchen, my throat saw hell . .since then. . .i learnt to keep water close by just incase of a eating mishap.
Re: Do You Drink Water While Eating? by akunta(f): 1:03pm On Apr 08, 2011
^^^ grin grin grin
yea, always drink water while eating
tried to stop cos they say it bloats ur stomach
but just cant! grin
Re: Do You Drink Water While Eating? by aminalib(f): 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2011
i must drink before and during, it's odd for me if i were to not drink at all during a meal.
Re: Do You Drink Water While Eating? by GeorgeD1(m): 9:50am On Apr 11, 2011
yeah, quite odd to me too.
Re: Do You Drink Water While Eating? by mamagee3(f): 1:03am On Apr 15, 2011
I don't know about others but I drink water sometimes while eating. . .

It's just about quenching my thirst.
Re: Do You Drink Water While Eating? by oluwabamis(m): 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2011
its helpful to drink water after the food is completely digested, this helps the digested food to be circulated very easily throughout yor body, I have been doing that for a while now and I can see the result. it takes about 2-3 hrs for food to digest. the best practice is to chew your food, before swallowing it, when you do this, the food mixes with some enzymes in your saliva which helps digestion.

I will continue later, got to sleep now,
Re: Do You Drink Water While Eating? by Pweety4me(f): 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2011
Yea I do, but not much ooo but will when the food to pepper lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your Favorite Road Side Meal : Boli, Boiled/Roasted Corn Or Roasted Yam? / How Ripe Do You Like Your Fried Plantain? / As A Bachelor Do You Cook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.