Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,969 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:06 PM

n/a - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / n/a (14487 Views)

What Feats Have U Achieved With Your Java(s40) Phones Before? / Any MTN Free Browsing Hacks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: n/a by talk2medo(m): 11:05am On Nov 24, 2008
Lo Ba Tan!
Re: n/a by semid4lyfe(m): 11:18am On Nov 24, 2008
Lo ba tan,meaning?
Re: n/a by jacob05(m): 11:51am On Nov 24, 2008
Meaning: e don finish grin
Re: n/a by jacob05(m): 11:52am On Nov 24, 2008
Meaning: e don finish grin
Re: n/a by soki2ng(m): 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2008
@ jacob, thanx men, if u say so then, Python it is
Re: n/a by Dclique(m): 1:30pm On Nov 24, 2008
we hav heard now, haba!!
Re: n/a by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2008
@ stan,

i hv added you
Re: n/a by just1n(m): 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2008
De FBT show off thread. . . . . . Aint got nufin tu tell ya, dat one na for yur pocket over 100k gained. No doubt. . . .
Re: n/a by soki2ng(m): 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2008
just1n:

De FBT show off thread. . . . . . Aint got nufin tu tell ya, that one na for yur pocket over 100k gained. No doubt. . . .
Guy where is my share??
Re: n/a by stancozy(m): 10:53pm On Nov 24, 2008
@netsurf i just returned 4rm church jawe, av seen ur notificatn n did vice versa ! Cheers!
Re: n/a by lancevader(m): 5:59am On Nov 25, 2008
Hm
Re: n/a by Mustay(m): 6:22am On Nov 25, 2008
Aside the learning of programming techniques, other reasons given here are generally lame. Getting yourself abreast of the latest development in the I.T world could earn you a legal job.
Re: n/a by semid4lyfe(m): 6:57am On Nov 25, 2008
@Mustay
Nonsense!We tell u se,we no get work?
See the warped up mentality of the Nigerian ruling class treating their subjects with contempt in full display.YEYE!
Re: n/a by tkb417(m): 7:15am On Nov 25, 2008
I
want to believe the poster ain't learning and practicising programming from the phone.

Whatever is "Cool Free Cash"?

Mustay, what is FBT? u guys do a lotta things here o. nice one

@Mustay
Nonsense!We tell u se,we no get work?
See the warped up mentality of the Nigerian ruling class treating their subjects with contempt in full display.YEYE
!
what makes Mustay one of the Nigerian Ruling class? and what makes u a subject?
Mustay is just moderating the whole place so peeps no go fumble. Its norrin more than that

anyways, guy
whats this FBT u guys are talking about? programming? free browsing config on fones et al
im not getting it. can u explain a bit? thanks
Re: n/a by otikpoko(m): 8:18am On Nov 25, 2008
I don't just know what to say i have gained with it but all i can say is that i have downloaded up to 23gb(total capacity of files downloaded) and transfered up 4gb recently.
Re: n/a by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 25, 2008
@ moderator,

why did u remove my post for the soft i posted? is it diff from all the other soft ppl have posted here?
Re: n/a by stancozy(m): 10:54am On Nov 25, 2008
Ma guy dey para! Easy jare, mustay we aiint kids here o, try to be reasonable with actions, at least there is an admin message here were u could privatly tel us were we r doing mistakes, guy abeg amend, 1 love
Re: n/a by semid4lyfe(m): 11:01am On Nov 25, 2008
@tkb417
I was speaking figuratively and not literally.
The fact is mustay being a moderator on nairaland has some extra privileges and power which he has abused many times.
It is also a fact that mustay has nothing but disdain for all the fbtricknocrats and he has demonstrated this times without number
Re: n/a by soki2ng(m): 11:07am On Nov 25, 2008
Mustay:

Aside the learning of programming techniques, other reasons given here are generally lame. Getting yourself abreast of the latest development in the I.T world could earn you a legal job.

Another Punch line, from the don himself,
Ok about IT, I did mention that i have learned and practised all there is to it on IT,  i'll Mention some maybe then u can lay off my case,
I started with the popular, Blogs, Which required the knowledge of HTML (webdesign)>>> Achievement>> Built a website for a local church,  they could not pay for hosting the following year, (secondary school days)
I studied at the pretigeous NIIT (KAduna street, PHC) For 4 years,  From Basic computer appreciation (All MS Office packages),  then On to A+, then Networking, it was sponsored by NDDC who offered to take us to the Highest level, but i had to drop because i got an admission,

lets talk about working expirience, Yeah (Legal job),  as a youngster with such skills all i could secure were repairs/maintanace,  and i've administered 2 cyber cafe's so far, and was involved in the setup & networking of one of them,  I can't count the number of private house services i offer and i still remain the system engineer of my old cafe,
I also teach (private lessons), sure thats legal,  and lets not forget the popular FOREX,  yeah I've been their done that,  And i currently trade For  a client i taught, whose too busy,
Add this to the list,  National Diploma In accountacy, Goin back next yeah for My HND,
The ND in acct and my background in IT got me a (Legal) job with an IT company consulting called K B & I,  as their Accoutant (a small firm).
so Mustay, How's that for a small boy at his 20's findin his way in PHC

it would have been easier if i had FBT then, amd would have saved me Millions spent in cafe's
Re: n/a by toluxa1(m): 11:13am On Nov 25, 2008
@semy. No mind the guy. Like say na only IT fit give us job.
Re: n/a by soki2ng(m): 11:16am On Nov 25, 2008
i think what is tryin to say (indirectly) is that, Me learning programing with FBT (free browsing thrick) is the only good thing stated here, and that all of you are just wasting the time of ur life, downloading, reseaching projects, chating etc/, no be me talk am oh, i just interpreted
Re: n/a by stancozy(m): 11:51am On Nov 25, 2008
My friend sokin2 is a great man, guy u don achiev alot unlike me
Re: n/a by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2008
@ stan,
i hv bn waiting for you on ym since na,
Re: n/a by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 25, 2008
@ stan,
i hv bn waiting for you on ym since na,

@ mustay,
Are you saying FBT cannot be used to develop oneself in other areas of life apart from the I.T tech?

I'm on my trading platform right now and I know how much i have made today, some salary earners can't dream of what I have made today in a month, are you saying that is not a positive side to FBT?
Re: n/a by Pelumiv(m): 2:21pm On Nov 25, 2008
i hail all d gurus way dey n d house.abeg make una ja me si hw 2 use d mtn trik wit system.@ coolguyz,as a lay man hw can i start wit forex usin me fone wit system.tanks guru in advance.
Re: n/a by Mustay(m): 2:33pm On Nov 25, 2008
The fact is that on this board, issues are not attacked; instead personalities are the discussions treated.

It's becoming more of a gossip board.

Read between the lines.
Re: n/a by stancozy(m): 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2008
What have you achieved is a personal question, i don't know the kind of reply u want from us o, anyway, its all good n fun to brag @netsurf, i waited 4u b4 i went to study
Re: n/a by soki2ng(m): 2:56pm On Nov 25, 2008
@ mustay/,  why don't u tell us what you have achieved,  (with or without FBt) apart from being a moderator here, ur free to brag too
Re: n/a by tkb417(m): 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2008
tkb417
I was speaking figuratively and not literally.
The fact is mustay being a moderator on nairaland has some extra privileges and power which he has abused many times.
It is also a fact that mustay has nothing but disdain for all the fbtricknocrats and he has demonstrated this times without number

Ok man. Didnt get the context of ur post.
Nyways, nice thread peeps. keep it up
Re: n/a by koolkamzzy(m): 11:30pm On Nov 25, 2008
@ talk2medo
ho boy how far now i hope you have done ur assinment and forget about this fbt sturf because exam dey for corner dey wait for u.
i just want to ask if u av gotten the mtn pc sturf or better still any body in da house can help me out with themtn pc sturf my mail is koolkamzzy@yahoo.com.

@ topic
i av gained a lot frm fbt because i used it for most of my assignments and projecct work and it has also help to me to get close to so many ogas for my office wey dey find fbt. atleast i help them out and i become there friend and i still dey use am to send CV and application for new job. all the same i gained and loose my cool sleep like what is happening now.

@mtn pc
pls any one that has the mtn pc sturf should help me out

one luv.
Re: n/a by blesdman(m): 5:23am On Nov 26, 2008
Fbt affords me the opportunity to learn from sharp guys on nairaland.Also it makes me do a lot of learning online.I have downloaded several softwares to help me in my studies ie dict,bible,calculator,periodic table etc.It actually keeps me engaged on the path of learning.Thanks to my bro,just2nice.He gives me info on new trends.
Re: n/a by blesdman(m): 5:23am On Nov 26, 2008
Fbt affords me the opportunity to learn from sharp guys on nairaland.Also it makes me do a lot of learning online.I have downloaded several softwares to help me in my studies ie dict,bible,calculator,periodic table etc.It actually keeps me engaged on the path of learning.Thanks to my bro,just2nice.He gives me info on new trends.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Use Your Full Picture As Whatsapp Profile Pic Without Cropping / Opsson D1 / NCC To Check Activities Of BBM, Whatsapp, Wechat, Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.