Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,323 members, 7,888,024 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:43 PM

n/a - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / n/a (14488 Views)

What Feats Have U Achieved With Your Java(s40) Phones Before? / Any MTN Free Browsing Hacks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: n/a by donjon: 1:25pm On Dec 05, 2008
U guyz should help her now!

Infact am going to help her personally!
Re: n/a by engrhamid(m): 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2008
I never knew she hasn't been helped. Where d gal dey make i help am. Where is her id make we meet for messenger. Me no dey mail o
Re: n/a by soki2ng(m): 3:46pm On Dec 05, 2008
make una leave, na stan suppose help this girl , abi no be so? stan?
but if he says otherwise, then u guys can go ahead
Re: n/a by engrhamid(m): 4:26pm On Dec 05, 2008
C dis bros o! Make i no come collect my reward from God. Who knows if i go die tomorrow? Who knows if its that help way i go do her go make me go heaven. Lol! Free browsing trick is a sin.Repent today!
Re: n/a by soki2ng(m): 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2008
help help help, who tell you say na help u want to render, ?
help way dey come with a lot of disadvantages, this kind help fit make God punish us sef,
Re: n/a by semid4lyfe(m): 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2008
Abeg,make the Guru's help the lady o.At least She get courage to swim in the midst of sharks cos e no easy for woman to enter this section begin dey ask for free browsing trick.At least make una reward her for this show of courage.

@FunmyKemmy
Nothin do u as I'm sure the fbtricknocrats are falling all over themselves to render the help u asked for and the one u did not ask for----------------LOL
Re: n/a by engrhamid(m): 7:32pm On Dec 05, 2008
Ok. I'm repenting today self. I want to start using my money to browse. Lets stop cheating this n/providers. I don't care how much.
Re: n/a by honsule(m): 9:48pm On Dec 05, 2008
GUYS,u pple should stop ranting over nothing ok.HON.SULE chose to help Fummy.in fact,i spoke with her 2dayz back after chatting with her.moreover,she is IB based.i have helped a lot of damsel/guyz b4.this one is not an exception. cool cool cool
Re: n/a by soki2ng(m): 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2008
ppheewww, superman, Honsule to the rescue, at least someone had to do it, rather than sit and talk, welldone honsule
Re: n/a by honsule(m): 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2008
***obiter*** am downloading prison break episode 13,which is the latest.who is interested in the link? cool cool cool
Re: n/a by tobidaflava(m): 10:14pm On Dec 05, 2008
Bros, I am interested!
Re: n/a by honsule(m): 10:26pm On Dec 05, 2008
ok here we go. cool cool cool
Re: n/a by tobidaflava(m): 10:30pm On Dec 05, 2008
Thanks
Re: n/a by honsule(m): 10:36pm On Dec 05, 2008
tobidaflava:

Thanks

hope u have copied the link?i want to edit it.i know the work of the owner of the land and his children are against it,for unknown reason.
Re: n/a by tobidaflava(m): 11:04pm On Dec 05, 2008
Please, wait. . .
Re: n/a by tobidaflava(m): 11:10pm On Dec 05, 2008
You edited it already. Please, send it to my box: tobidaflava@yahoo.com. Preferably, from ep1.
Re: n/a by skiduski(m): 11:55pm On Dec 05, 2008
Hey Honsule, abeg fastforward the pb link to my box am stuck at ep 10 so abeg if u fit give me ep 11 to 13 i go appreciate am and render special prayer 4 u on sunday grin.

my e-mail addy na kunle_forex@yahoo.com

thanx in advancement , sorry in advance
Re: n/a by honsule(m): 12:14am On Dec 06, 2008
guys,i wll see what i can do.i just finished watching epi 13.
Re: n/a by semid4lyfe(m): 1:42am On Dec 06, 2008
It's surprising Seun stopped the prisonbreak season 4  thread from running in this section of nairaland  but funny enough, there's another section of this  forum where a prisonbreak season 4 thread is running up till today.Infact the links for episode1-12 are in that thread,so the guy looking for ep1-13  and the guy looking for ep 11-13 should go to that section and get  the links for for 1-12 and 11-12 respectively n give honsule less work,jare .That section shouldn't be too hard for u guys to figure out na.

The guy who has been uploading the pb for us from ep11 to the present episode and providing the links,WELL DONE.U too much.I  hope u're fully recovered from ur little knock by now.THanks man.
Adios n one love.
Re: n/a by honsule(m): 10:34am On Dec 06, 2008
True yarn.i got a lot of things to do in the skol.however,i just posted the latest download link in ENTERTAINMENT-TV/Movies section.so,guys go and get it there
Re: n/a by milu4(m): 1:13pm On Dec 06, 2008
@Honsule pls buzz me the link captianjamil@yahoo.Com.I am waiting
Re: n/a by engrhamid(m): 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2008
@honsule, thanks 4 assisting d lady lol! How u dey now? Long time!
Re: n/a by semid4lyfe(m): 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2008
milu4:

@Honsule please buzz me the link captianjamil@yahoo.Com.I am waiting

Is it that some peeps cannot read ni or they have a problem understanding simple written english. Honsule said he's busy in school and that he has posted the link in the TV/MOVIES section . Go there and get the link.Which 1 come be buzz me the link na.KAI!Some parents do have em, ----------------------Shakes head and says orisirisi eyan lo wa ni Nairaland yi.
Re: n/a by engrhamid(m): 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2008
*laughing*
Re: n/a by milu4(m): 12:29am On Dec 07, 2008
They dont hear u basket mouth,commondor in chief of kofurs grin
Re: n/a by soki2ng(m): 11:42am On Dec 07, 2008
well i guess downloading all episodes of PB for free is another achievement of FBT, thats some money being saved from buying of DVD's
Re: n/a by Ascony(m): 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2008
free browsing!! oh!!! free browsing !!!
How thou hast changed my life
Re: n/a by semid4lyfe(m): 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2008
@Soki2ng,
U're rite.Being able 2 dwnld and watch all d episodes of pb is another achievement of fbt,at least 4 me.
@Ascony,
This one wey u talk na songs of solom or wetin?
Well,make I follow u sing the song
Free browsing!! Oh free browsing!!
How hath though changeth my life, lol
Re: n/a by semid4lyfe(m): 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2008
@Soki2ng,
U're rite.Being able 2 dwnld and watch all d episodes of pb is another achievement of fbt,at least 4 me.
@Ascony,
This one wey u talk na songs of solom or wetin?
Well,make I follow u sing the song
Free browsing!! Oh free browsing!!
How hath though changeth my life, lol
Re: n/a by Ascony(m): 6:11pm On Dec 07, 2008
free browsing! Oh! free browwsing!!!
thou annointed my hands with pepper
my pocket overflows grin
Re: n/a by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:38pm On Dec 07, 2008
dudes . . I just dey dull myself , a lady promised to give me 10,000 bucks if i can help her configure her lappy 4 fbt
Now the funny thing is that i didnt ask her for cash , . . guys i dey count 10,000 as i dey speak nw , . . . . .

So na so fbt take sweet be this . . . . guys . repent for u are sendin' zain and mtn packin . . .
Re: n/a by semid4lyfe(m): 11:58pm On Dec 07, 2008
Boss Ttdiamonds:

dudes . . I just dey dull myself , a lady promised to give me 10,000 bucks if i can help her configure her lappy 4 fbt
Now the funny thing is that i didnt ask her for cash , . . guys i dey count 10,000 as i dey speak nw , . . . . .

So na so fbt take sweet be this . . . . guys . repent for u are sendin' zain and mtn packin . . .

I'm sure u must have given the lady a choice between the devil and the deep blue sea-----------------------------------LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Use Your Full Picture As Whatsapp Profile Pic Without Cropping / Opsson D1 / NCC To Check Activities Of BBM, Whatsapp, Wechat, Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.