Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,941 members, 7,873,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:52 AM

n/a - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / n/a (14453 Views)

What Feats Have U Achieved With Your Java(s40) Phones Before? / Any MTN Free Browsing Hacks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: n/a by mojid22000: 11:08pm On Dec 22, 2008
abeg make house let me enjoy free browsing and its benefit. soki2ng, darequqm, dclique, koolwilly, netsurf i hail everybody. make una help me send the tips to my box.
mojid22000@yahoo.ca
tel 08032171496
Re: n/a by mojid22000: 11:13pm On Dec 22, 2008
abeg make house let me enjoy free browsing and its benefit. soki2ng, darequqm, dclique, koolwilly, netsurf i hail everybody. make una help me send the tips to my box.
mojid22000@yahoo.ca
tel 08032171496
Re: n/a by engrhamid(m): 8:26am On Dec 23, 2008
"And yes its also known (not to many) that FBT not Shared Lasts Longer," Good statement!
Re: n/a by DExplorer1: 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2008
@ soki2ng and engrhamid

Your ideas are great. Apart from sharing these things with friends , i mean good friends that can help you in return, not money this time. FBT still needs to be private. It's funny that those people posting e-mails are just joking because most guys that set up thread want to make money though they themselves got it FREE and by doing that the settings gets overused.

Secondly, those posting e-mails will get their privacy extracted just because of FREE THINGS , AWOOF! and afterall the guy that made them do that won't send anything.

Let's be professional. Spend time on RESEARCH and lets Researches Help Themselves , that's the spirit not for bunch of lazy people that spoils show. Some might not like me for this, but that's the truth.

Amazing Reads! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 WARNING SIGNS OF A POSSIBLE BREAK UP IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: n/a by stancozy(m): 2:24pm On Dec 23, 2008
Now you are talking business cheesy
Re: n/a by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 23, 2008
I have done lots of research on the fbt without success and no one is ready to help me. I have a laptop but it is useless since i cant browse with it, imagine them collecting 150 naira from me in a cyber cafe while i have fellow brothers and sisters who are browsing for free(it is very painful). I have been a member of this site for more than 2 years. When i ask some1 to help me they ask for money. PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THE FBT USING L
Re: n/a by stancozy(m): 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2008
Go and get yourself multilink evdo OR Starcomms Izap, free browsing is ilegal here where every1 are tryn to posses the name GURU u say u cant get d free browsn stuf? Meet me in Yim,
Re: n/a by GLADSPOT(m): 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2008
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! Guys i dont want to say i am jealous. You all have gat great testimonies on the FBT. Please can i make a plea?? Please, Can anyone of you kindly help me out with the MTN and ZAIN free browsing settings cause i have been longing to enjoy it too. please i am on my knees.

My e-mail is "gladspot@ymail.com" I will be very greatful to anyone who will do me this favour. GOD BLESS ALL!!

MERRY XMAS!!!!!!!!
Re: n/a by lancevader(m): 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2008
Goto fbt thread okay.diz iz nt d rite place to request ur newbiez like u in dere,are ready to hlp.
Re: n/a by lancevader(m): 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2008
Goto fbt thread okay.diz iz nt d rite place to request ur newbiez like u in dere,are ready to hlp.
Re: n/a by DExplorer1: 6:29pm On Dec 23, 2008
Re: n/a by soki2ng(m): 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2008
@ D-explorere, it seems someone or many things here anoying you, well i see ur pouring it all out, its gud, but the funny thing about it is that, "they dont give a F*ck " about what u think, (no offence). I feel you, so after all is said and done, Soki Decided to go commercial (collect cash for fbt) which i researched for and which i got free, all are given free to those who know where i have posted it all free,
@ Newbies, Please this is not the fbt request zone, Just go to the fbt thread and maybe if you are lucky u might get some one's attention to help you, But i see nothing wrong with you paying for it, cos U ARE GOING TOM ALSO AMKE MONEY FROM IT TOO , by connecting others (for sure). so dont go saying someone refused to give u or asked for money, there are those who give it free and there are those who charge for it, then there are those who give it free and also charge for it (ME) lol
Re: n/a by initialize(m): 10:38pm On Dec 24, 2008
@soki

U and money, lol
Re: n/a by lancevader(m): 1:22am On Dec 25, 2008
hmmm
Re: n/a by abohrandy: 9:54pm On Dec 25, 2008
@ d-explore,
How u want do the research when U don't have d tools 2 work wit?
I am yet 2 connect on my pc bt i am sure dat will soon happen. My fone is doing me proud.
Re: n/a by abohrandy: 9:54pm On Dec 25, 2008
@ d-explore,
How u want do the research when U don't have d tools 2 work wit?
I am yet 2 connect on my pc bt i am sure dat will soon happen. My fone is doing me proud.
Re: n/a by soki2ng(m): 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2008
Are u tryin to say d-explorer does not have the tools? or you dont have the tools ur self??
Re: n/a by banky1987(m): 1:03am On Dec 27, 2008
I have being hearing FBT but i neva use it cos i neva get the correct configuration, anyone want to help me out pls i need your help naiira landers.

Banky
Re: n/a by Carlmax(m): 2:39am On Dec 27, 2008
Lots n lots
Re: n/a by soki2ng(m): 10:27am On Dec 27, 2008
@ banky, wat do u want? free service or pay service? lol
@ markomio, why u no go get dollar with fbt, when you have been commercial since the day u started browsing free, to the extent that u know sell it abroad?
Re: n/a by Princeofilorin(m): 10:49am On Dec 27, 2008
winki am going 2 be giving out free browsing settings 2 ppl from ilorin only.as for others,i'll charge u a token.
Re: n/a by shilyjay: 11:04am On Dec 27, 2008
ma fellow emirate, m really interested in ur free browsing thingy n since u said u'll be giving piple in ilorin for free. then, i think i need to ask you bout getting ma settings. thanks
Re: n/a by stancozy(m): 11:13am On Dec 27, 2008
@markimo, lol, what could we say is the cause of your going commercial? Hmm, [hope not unemployment? ] tongue
Re: n/a by soki2ng(m): 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2008
I dont know about makomio, but for me, its not unemployment, i mean why do a job for 5k a month when i can make 15k in a day from FBT??
stancozy even if one works, it feels gud to dial *556# and see 3,500 in your phone,
Guys please dont turn this place into a request zone, check the fbt thread, make request there,
Prince, I hope you know what ur doing, If you dont know how to get Your own FBT Mind who u sell to, cos u might be stranded one day and that person u sold to will charge u 10 times the price u took from him/her, Just don't sell to everyone if you know ur goin to need thier help tomoro,
If you just got FBT from Nlanders, enjoy it and don't do what they do, we have other ways ooh
Re: n/a by lancevader(m): 1:00pm On Dec 27, 2008
Hm.m.m.m.m.m.m.m.
Re: n/a by stancozy(m): 1:21pm On Dec 27, 2008
soki2ng:

I don't know about makomio, but for me, its not unemployment, i mean why do a job for 5k a month when i can make 15k in a day from FBT??
stancozy even if one works, it feels good to dial *556# and see 3,500 in your phone,

lol it should be unemployment, and why would one do a job of 5geez/month? angry angry thats mean na poverty dey cause am then wink
lance_vader:

Hm.m.m.m.m.m.m.m.
you just keep hmming o tongue
Re: n/a by lancevader(m): 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2008
Mr quotation kip quoting til u wil quote satan u wunt know
Re: n/a by semid4lyfe(m): 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2008
markomio:

well if am to tell you how much i make with FTB pay day, guy you go fear fear, connect plpp, brows the internet for yahoo runs do some forest trading, guy you know what i mean,   money pass money i do`t even seek for job for now as am still young man and i have my own car and am still working on my house project so what easy come to my world and feel like a king, i work 20hrs on line a day looking for money, hope he go better soon and i`ll get rich of this internet runs , but still always remember FBT
may be next year sha, i go don finish my house then,

N:B my own FBT is very different from what you guy have been seeing before that is why am making cool money from it
and why am some how different is any one who need my FBT i always host then in my office or house, guy go life like king now that why my plpp sabi me and me too sabi my plpp (some we like ur way and some we dislike ur way such is life)
invite me to your house for new yr i we show up, you go feel markomio

LIAR! Go tell that to the marines. No go find better job dey do fbt up and down u hear. Unambitious fool wey no get any plans for a secure future.YEYE!
Re: n/a by fdigital(m): 8:59am On Dec 28, 2008
@semi cheesy cheesy hehehe why u de blast the guy like that na, him see gurus de discuss so him too wan join the discussion. nna for my area fbt don de turn me to celebrity. Somes guys ve started budgeting for laptop next year c0s of fbt. My vexsation now is that' the lady which two of us booked for fbt for her lap yesterday refused to pay me my complete money, after bergaining for 9k instead of her
paying me mycommplete money she gave me 5k telling me that latter she will complete the money. And now she has traveled with my money. after configuring three diff fbt and with my csd for her
Why are Nigerians like this
cry
Re: n/a by nago2007(m): 10:24am On Dec 28, 2008
Can somebody pls help me with this FBT stuff?my email is maikudinago@gmail.com. i don't mind paying something for it.
Re: n/a by ashahmali: 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2008
U see dudes evrybdy r emphasizin wt they ve benefited wit fbt, on d other hand my memory s blank cos for close 2 1yr i v simply been beggin nairalanders 4 d mtn pc trick, i v replied many posts, sent ma email nd phn model 2 many nairalanders bt most f thm com up wit that i pay money i simply dnt v.
So please i m appealin 2 u patriotic nairalanders,my email s ashahmali3@gmail ma phn model s N70 nd ma no. is 08038560704, i l remain greatful 2 who ever helps u neva cn tel whr i help 2mrw.pls i wnt 2 v testimonies lyk u guy.
Re: n/a by lancevader(m): 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2008
are wi in d church

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Telegram Messenger Introduces Passport / Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? / List Of Infinix Devices To Receive Official Android 9.0 P Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.