Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,861 members, 7,889,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

How To Check Your Voter Registration Details Via SMS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Check Your Voter Registration Details Via SMS (33043 Views)

9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. / Voter Registration. . . Jega Asks For Another N6.6bn / INEC Voter Registration: Eyewitness Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Check Your Voter Registration Details Via SMS by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 12, 2014
disloman:
Cos u r a kid.Don't complain whatever u xperience afterwards.
Not because am a kid but because none of the candidates meet my criteria
Re: How To Check Your Voter Registration Details Via SMS by Lilimax(f): 11:48am On Nov 12, 2014
bennygreat1:

Congrat Miss/Mrs... Hope U gonna vote in the forth coming elections??
Yeah and my vote must count. smiley
Re: How To Check Your Voter Registration Details Via SMS by nafiachi(m): 11:50am On Nov 12, 2014
The correct format is, "INEC, State, Last Name, VIN" send to 20120, standard text rate charges apply
Re: How To Check Your Voter Registration Details Via SMS by bennygreat1(m): 11:52am On Nov 12, 2014
Lilimax:

Yeah and my vote must count. smiley

We hope so Oooo... What state re you from
Re: How To Check Your Voter Registration Details Via SMS by Lilimax(f): 11:53am On Nov 12, 2014
bennygreat1:

We hope so Oooo... What state re you from
Anambra by birth and Abia by marriage embarassed

1 Like

Re: How To Check Your Voter Registration Details Via SMS by hmmbabs(m): 11:53am On Nov 12, 2014
How come INEC didn't tell us about ds?
duwdu:
Dear Nairalanders;

I believe the following news report contains even more pertinent information than its title would suggest. That's the reason I chose to so caption this thread. In particular, fellow Nairalanders may want to avail ourselves with the parts in Bold, which give information about the subject/caption of this thread, and then some.

Good luck!

Source: http://thenationonlineng.net/new/inec-begins-voter-registration-in-lagos-six-others-today/

P34c3
Re: How To Check Your Voter Registration Details Via SMS by bennygreat1(m): 11:57am On Nov 12, 2014
Lilimax:

Anambra by birth and Abia by marriage embarassed

Ok... It's a Must.. By fire by force.. Hope ur present governor is trying
Re: How To Check Your Voter Registration Details Via SMS by Mike008(m): 11:58am On Nov 12, 2014
valdetino:

But even though i go to Imo state to collect it i cannot vote there because i do not base there again and the place i registered is a very far village from mine.
i registered myself when i did INEC work back then in 2011.
so my question is if i manage to collect it can i vote in another state or a different boot apart from the place i registered?
You can even vote in Cameroon, should INEC decide to situate one of its Polling Units there. You don't need to collect at the polling unit you registered, just go the the INEC headquarters in IMO state and you'll be told what to do or you may even call INEC to know the procedures on how to retrieve your card. Thanks
Re: How To Check Your Voter Registration Details Via SMS by franca30(f): 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
valdetino:
i registered in Imo State but am working in Lagos state now. how can i get my PVC? or should i register a new one?
some one should answer me please.
No dont, go 2 inec office nd transfer everi of ur details 2 d lga near u.
Re: How To Check Your Voter Registration Details Via SMS by sebali: 12:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
post=27943239:
We don hear. Saint Francis knows I wont vote in 2015.....My signature tho

This unpatriotic Nigerian xpects me to visit her blog.
SMH
Re: How To Check Your Voter Registration Details Via SMS by wyzvic004(m): 12:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
well said.....b4 election d winner is alredy known
Re: How To Check Your Voter Registration Details Via SMS by IkotEsia1(m): 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
done
Re: How To Check Your Voter Registration Details Via SMS by thaoriginator: 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
GEJ for 2015 Otuoke till fowl grows teeth grin

1 Like

Re: How To Check Your Voter Registration Details Via SMS by samplegirl(f): 12:57pm On Nov 12, 2014
timilehing:
If you send your details in right format & u get a response immediately, make Nairaland go offline

The fastest response you're gonna get is 96hrs, that if you'll get any at all. Liars

But why Nigerians like to badmouth anything that concerns the government? I saw this thread and after reading it I sent them an sms by 12:17 pm. The reply came 12:18pm which means the reply was 60 secnds approximately.

I entered my surname and they replied me adding my first name, gender, occupation and the point where I registered. Why do we like to pull ourselves down? Na waa for you @timilehing and people who think like you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Check Your Voter Registration Details Via SMS by macalashe(m): 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
Thank you so much for this vital information. I just hope and wish the concern authorities could put more efforts to sensitize the populace.

1 Like

Re: How To Check Your Voter Registration Details Via SMS by Mintayo(m): 1:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
Mike008:

You can't registeter a new one. Go back to Imo and collect your PVC on the presentation of your TVC. If you lost it, you may be required to present certain documents. Thanks.
what if he can't go back? I am in the same shoes too.
The voters card i have is that of the last electioncheesy
Re: How To Check Your Voter Registration Details Via SMS by Dyoungstar: 1:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
Wow! Have you seen this movie trailer on YouTube?

It was produced by a nairalander and the story was one of the best stories on Nairaland literature section written also by Nairaland renowned writer Frank3.16 now Fran317.

You will be stunned at what you'll see.

This is the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bG8i8ShiUI

Check it out and remember to leave a comment to encourage our own product
Re: How To Check Your Voter Registration Details Via SMS by Opiosko: 1:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
I lost my TVC and was denied PVC... with my name a picture showing on their list...

If they want to keep it, please they should go ahead keeping in mind that they MUST not use it to vote for GEJ
Liar. If u lose ur TVC but ur name, picture and other details are correct, u only need to fill an attestation for to get ur PVC. Stop dragging GEJ into ur daily life troubles.

3 Likes

Re: How To Check Your Voter Registration Details Via SMS by lizzlix(m): 1:20pm On Nov 12, 2014
Abeg Na where them dey do the registration.......in festac I haven't come across anything like that.

P.s.....I hope the thing no be like election result wey them dey run for night sha.
Re: How To Check Your Voter Registration Details Via SMS by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 12, 2014
valdetino:
i registered in Imo State but am working in Lagos state now. how can i get my PVC? or should i register a new one?

Go to the nearest LGA/INEC office and fill transfer form, they will transfer it to lagos where you can collect it.
Re: How To Check Your Voter Registration Details Via SMS by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
valdetino:
Go 2 d inec office nearest 2 you 2 collect transfer form.u dont need 2 register again.
Re: How To Check Your Voter Registration Details Via SMS by yaskarahyelhope(f): 1:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
Jonathan will come back again. For crying out loud, he's just but one person. Does it mean he doesn't av govs, ministers, senators, house of reps, etc, under him or is he just d one giving direct order? Wat happens to d order he gives? Blame those under him as they don't disseminate d orders as its supposed to.

Haven't U bn a leader b4? Is it possible to do everything? For Christ sakes dis man has tried at least for his first tenure. He's not a politician, if not many things would av over gone wrong. Are U as an individual really praying for dis country Nigeria or using Ur negative write ups and words of ya mouth to destroy Nigeria d more?

Nigeria as a whole need our prayers. Not just for one day, every blessed day. Its not d leadership dats most wrong but those he's ruling, me and U. Open ya eyes and look spiritually!
Re: How To Check Your Voter Registration Details Via SMS by Herrmes: 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2014
When you're done voting, it gets rigged, why vote?
Re: How To Check Your Voter Registration Details Via SMS by Jasi7(m): 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2014
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
I will vote for president Goodluck Jonathan. Jonathan has succeeded in dividing and polarising Nigerians & i am honestly happy about that.

When elected again, president Goodluck Jonathan will help balkanise Nigeria totally. One Nigeria is a farce and a british colonial creation but president Goodluck Jonathan is the God sent messiah that will help us divide Nigeria.

GEJ FOR LIFE

Cow!

1 Like

Re: How To Check Your Voter Registration Details Via SMS by dhabeautyjas(f): 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
i hope they are not planning to use our details to forge enough ballot. wink i fear naija ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo grin grin
Re: How To Check Your Voter Registration Details Via SMS by wordcat(m): 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2014
timilehing:
If you send your details in right format & u get a response immediately, make MY BUSINESS GO DOWN.

The fastest response you're gonna get is 96hrs, that if you'll get any at all. Liars

FIXED.

Next time, no dey swear with another man's investment.

1 Like

Re: How To Check Your Voter Registration Details Via SMS by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2014
I just did it and they responded instantly. So this type of thing works in naija
Re: How To Check Your Voter Registration Details Via SMS by Eberex(m): 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2014
what about the one we did in the year 2008? Is it invalid?
Re: How To Check Your Voter Registration Details Via SMS by kunleajao(m): 3:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
Just want to ask how many have try it wit sms nd wrked cos I av try more dan once just saying unable to find any voter with name and vin in lagos.
Re: How To Check Your Voter Registration Details Via SMS by blackfase(m): 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
How stoooopid can this "hynek" be. Says my name not on list? :/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Niger State Governor, Sani Bello During NYSC / Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch / Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.