Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,953 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:52 AM

How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? (35126 Views)

How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake / What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? / Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Mathematical(f): 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
Bode2:
I have been thinking you are Jehovah witness. please which version of Christianity do you practice[b] I have been thinking you are Jehovah witness. please which version of Christianity do you practice[/b] I have been thinking you are Jehovah witness but with this ninth hour of something so please which version of Christianity do you practise

Version kwah? kiss undecided..
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by sukkot: 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
Bode2:
I have been thinking you are Jehovah witness. please which version of Christianity do you practice[b] I have been thinking you are Jehovah witness. please which version of Christianity do you practice[/b] I have been thinking you are Jehovah witness but with this ninth hour of something so please which version of Christianity do you practise
no version of christianity. bible is not a religion. it is a holy constitution wink

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by sukkot: 2:45pm On Nov 13, 2014
Mathematical:
I hear yoo... .anyways part from Biblical view point.. excessive things are really not cool, it shrink brain to some level of negativity
exactly. its not normal to want excess. its some satanic spirit in peoples mind that makes them want excess wealth. but they are too far gone to realize that they are caught up in a ' get rich or die trying ' satanic matrix. they have the mark of the beast in their forehead and their right hand

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Mathematical(f): 2:47pm On Nov 13, 2014
sukkot:
you have buoyant riches in a world were many are suffering. that is not a God fearing person. you can change many lives with the wealth you are sitting on so why sit on it ? see what i am saying ? you are driving in your benz or jeep driving pass people who are banging on your window to sell you nylon water in the hot sun. does that not break your heart ? will you be God fearing when you see these things but you choose to sit on wealth ? my point being you cant be God fearing and be rich in a society with many poor people. in fact you have to be heavily satanic and demonic to be very rich in a place like nigeria and be comfortable with it. thats a demon lol. its true cheesy
embarassed
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by jbaby265(f): 2:47pm On Nov 13, 2014
donroxy:
He is God-minded in everything he does .. He gives respect,extend goodliness, hardly get offended/offensive, forgive easily and most of all do unto others as he wanted it done to him !!

He always belief that whatever he does today there is SOMEONE who he will account to tomorrow and he fears the consequence of his ill actions thus always enjoin goodliness !!

thank you dear..u got it

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Mathematical(f): 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2014
sukkot:
exactly. its not normal to want excess. its some satanic spirit in peoples mind that makes them want excess wealth. but they are too far gone to realize that they are caught up in a ' get rich or die trying ' satanic matrix. they have the mark of the beast in their forehead and their right hand

Sigh.. .
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by HirstMOG(m): 2:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
Women should know that their are no perfect men out there, and they should learn to accept men as imperfect humans, or they will keep getting hurt every now and then.
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by sukkot: 2:55pm On Nov 13, 2014
Mathematical:

Sigh.. .
it is what it is bruh lol. many people are in satans grip and dont know it. by the time time they realize it, its too late. the LORD has struck them down with cancer or put them in a terrible accident as judgement. because basically you are useless to the world. you are just consuming oxygen for nothing. you are not a celestial being. you are just a wretched na-ked terrestrial being whom the LORD will just decide to kill off one day when you have reached your limit of sins he has given you not to pass. everyone has a limit they cant pass. once you get past that limit, its time to destroy you because you have refused to find your celestial purpose in life. you are too caught up with the carnal world.

revelation 3 vs 17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and n-aked:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 13, 2014
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Mathematical(f): 2:57pm On Nov 13, 2014
sukkot:
it is what it is bruh lol. many people are in satans grip and dont know it. by the time time they realize it, its too late. the LORD has struck them down with cancer or put them in a terrible accident as judgement. because basically you are useless to the world. you are just consuming oxygen for nothing. you are not a celestial being. you are just a wretched na-ked terrestrial being whom the LORD will just decide to kill off one day when you have reached your limit of sins he has given you not to pass. everyone has a limit they cant pass. once you get past that limit, its time to destroy you because you have refused to find your celestial purpose in life. you are too caught up with the carnal world.

revelation 3 vs 17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and n-aked:
can we chat privately mahn
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by sukkot: 2:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
Mathematical:
can we chat privately mahn
sure man.
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Mathematical(f): 3:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
Aii
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Mathematical(f): 3:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
Whatsapp... 08039426471
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
Shut up old man.you made no sense. Not all hard working men fear the Lord and not all guys on jeans are bad or lack the fear of God
3cycle:
A hard working man has the fear of God plus his account speaks volumes....

Lastly a guy always dressed in jeans trousers does not fear God especially those guys on multicolored pants.
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by ifycent2: 3:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
Mtn bis is working unlimited on pc now using tweakvpn
and also working in Android phones as well.....
Upgrade is 500 naira only #promo...
Unlimited on pc and android phones.
Reach me easily via: 08123678446
Chk www.ictvpn.net
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by littlemistress: 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
Every lady wants a God-fearing man. How many God-fearing ladies do we have? The truth is., do something to bring out the beast in a man & see if he'll still be 'God-fearing'. Let's stop deceiving ourselves., there's no God-fearing man anymore/where. IMHO., a God-fearing man is a true born again., who has & manifest all the fruits of the spirit. My question is: does such a man still exist? How many ladies are ready to put up with his type? Won't his 'meek & humble' attitude be termed as weakness or not being man-enough?
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by xtervaganza(m): 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
dkronicle:
Strip infront of him, if his D is still shrinked then is a man of God.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

No kill. Me ooo grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by xtervaganza(m): 3:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
sad
Cholls:
My brother by there fruit.
gbagaun
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by jibs4lv(m): 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
contactmorak:

A woman in Gbagada some years back married her fiance and when they asked her what she saw in him, she said he was tall, dark and handsome and God fearing. But few years down the line, she broke up with him when she found out he had been sleeping with their 14 year old maid.

Ask many ladies today what they look out for in a husband and they will tell you that he must be tall, dark, handsome and Godfearing. Though, you can automatically tell a man's height, complexion and good looks, how do you know if he is Godfearing?
short men are nt human? anyway i rep #teamshortmen
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 13, 2014
tebirim:
Shut up old man.you made no sense. Not all hard working men fear the Lord and not all guys on jeans are bad or lack the fear of God
Are you broke? Why d insult?
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Bode2: 3:52pm On Nov 13, 2014
sukkot:
no version of christianity. bible is not a religion. it is a holy constitution wink
alright, what's the name of your church?
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2014
sexymoma:
The bible says!! by their fruit you shall know dem.
You can only know a God Fearing suitor when you are also God Fearing.

Babe.. There is no such as a ''Godfearing'' man. I had for a very long time excluded it from my expectations from men. Ask any man to tell U a little about himself U would notice that in the first three lines of his sentence, one must be ''I am Godfearing'' he might also include ''fun to be with''. When U get to be with him for just a month U would know that Ur Godfearing man does not even have any respect for man how much more God. Then U'll be asking Urself d true meaning to be ''Godfearing''.
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
contactmorak:

A woman in Gbagada some years back married her fiance and when they asked her what she saw in him, she said he was tall, dark and handsome and God fearing. But few years down the line, she broke up with him when she found out he had been sleeping with their 14 year old maid.

Ask many ladies today what they look out for in a husband and they will tell you that he must be tall, dark, handsome and Godfearing. Though, you can automatically tell a man's height, complexion and good looks, how do you know if he is Godfearing?

Go behind him and shout God! if he jumps , you have a winner
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by farem: 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
dkronicle:
Strip infront of him, if his D is still shrinked then is a man of God.

No! it means He descended from The Ethiopian Eunuch. His 'D" rising may also have any of this implication; Disobedience to the Order of the Most High! His "d" may rise but his mind at rest; The 'd' is just acknowledging that the Almighty is perfect in His work BUT saying inwardly that ' No matter what I am not gonna commit in Jesus Name'
LAST BULLET:
Most of those looking for 'God fearing' man/woman are selfish and only looking for safety valve.

Even 'demons' are now looking for 'angels' to marry. Be God fearing and rely on God for direction-wait in Prayer and knowledge (counselling, seminars, observation), He will not fail you.

I have got a God fearing Wife. Halleluyah!
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by tete7000(m): 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2014
contactmorak:

It is simple: Be what you want him to be first, that is be God-fearing. Don't lower God's standard to accomodate him and see if you are compatible. If he flows with you, he is God-fearing, else he is not.
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by sukkot: 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2014
Bode2:
alright, what's the name of your church?
no church.

actis 17 vs 24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands; GOD DOES NOT DWELL IN TEMPLES ( CHURCHES ) MADE WITH HUMAN HANDS ( CHURCH BUILDINGS ). THE BIBLE IS NOT A RELIGION. MAN MADE IT INTO A RELIGION

ACTS 7 VS 48 However, the Most High doesn't live in temples made by human hands. As the prophet says, NO PHYSICAL CHURCH. THESE ARE MONEY MAKING WH-ORE HOUSES THAT YOU CALL CHURCHES

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by surveyProf(m): 4:18pm On Nov 13, 2014
Very simple, you can get to know, if a suitor is God fearing, by simply knowing those he hangout with i.e. "Show me ur friend and I will tell you who u are"
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by tete7000(m): 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
DestinedSharon:

Babe.. There is no such as a ''Godfearing'' man. I had for a very long time excluded it from my expectations from men. Ask any man to tell U a little about himself U would notice that in the first three lines of his sentence, one must be ''I am Godfearing'' he might also include ''fun to be with''. When U get to be with him for just a month U would know that Ur Godfearing man does not even have any respect for man how much more God. Then U'll be asking Urself d true meaning to be ''Godfearing''.

If you are God-fearing you will meet a God-fearing man, if you are not even if you come across one you won't appreciate or believe him. That you haven't met one doesn't mean they don't exist. If you haven't yet met and believe they exist then you need to check yourself. A woman who herself is willing to readily compromise to get a man cannot be said to be God-fearing and might never meet a God-fearing man. Birds of the same feather they said, flock together.
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Misogynist2014(m): 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
contactmorak:

So because a man slept with his maid, he's not God fearing abi? For a man to sleep with a maid, he has to have a sexually dormant wive cos maids have this dirt stigma on them or he's following the natural male instinct, like Darwin said, men are animals who wish to pass their genes to as many females as possible. Let me give sincere answer to you:
Make sure he's shorter, uglier and possibly weaker
Make sure he's sexually dormant or average
Make sure he goes to church and he's gentle and controllable.

This is every woman's dream guy, mondisweets type of man. cheesy
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by meekhat: 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
kingthreat:

So because He made a mistake by sleeping with a 14-year old maid, that makes him not God-fearing?
While he was wiping the maid, what was she doing? Perhaps only giving him sex once a week and complaining she's tired when going for longer hours.
Also, why must there be a maid in the house? Is the house too big for her to do all the house chores? Now because, a man slept with someone he was sexually attracted to, he's now a worldly man. Have you ever seen a lion looking at an antelope smilling?

**Nonsense**
It takes an immoral man to defend an adultreous shameless pedophile. For you to openly defend this evil, bro, u need divine intervention before it gets too late. Why are humans different from the animals you mentioned if not for self control and discipline? Nawa ooh
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
DestinedSharon:

There are God-fearing (or Godly) men, but they are few and far between. It takes the Spirit of God to help one determine who is God-fearing, vs who is pretending.
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by smartcarez(m): 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hmmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Big Day / Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) / Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.