Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? (35096 Views)

How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake / What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? / Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Sunbellar: 9:16am On Nov 14, 2014
3cycle:
A hard working man has the fear of God plus his account speaks volumes....

Lastly a guy always dressed in jeans trousers does not fear God especially those guys on multicolored pants.
You re the most stupidly funny girl on nl
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by davestead(m): 9:16am On Nov 14, 2014
kingthreat:

Most 14-year old maids are sexually mature. Most girls on the street that do runz are not more than 16. Some people's weakness is lustfulness. The best solution was to avoid such in the first place. Why did she have to get a maid? Didn't she find an old woman somewhere to do the job or cant she do it herself? I like being realistic. 30-50% of men will fall into the same temptation the man fell into. Not everybody has that strong discipline when it comes to sex.
So your advice is that whenever you see a sexually mature female, all you can do as a married man is think about having sex with them? What I meant is that the man lacks self control. Believe it or not, it's a BIG problem and not a weakness...he needs help...enough said. Temptation is no excuse since you are not a dog or are you implying the maid walks around the house naked? The man is a dog that needs his rabid injection jur..
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by klyn81: 9:17am On Nov 14, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]Story for the gods.
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by kingthreat(m): 9:29am On Nov 14, 2014
davestead:

So your advice is that whenever you see a sexually mature female, all you can do as a married man is think about having sex with them? What I meant is that the man lacks self control. Believe it or not, it's a BIG problem and not a weakness...he needs help...enough said. Temptation is no excuse since you are not a dog or are you implying the maid walks around the house naked? The man is a dog that needs his rabid injection jur..

No I'm not in motion for that. Im against adultery fully. We should all control ourselves. The man fell for his weakness, that weakeness was always in his face and he fell for it. Its a shame he had to but I'm just against everyone condemning him for a mistake few men might also make too.
Talking about selfcontrol, if i punch you for face, you no go return the blow?
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by fckmn24seg(m): 9:45am On Nov 14, 2014
Cholls:
My brother by there fruit.

You shall pluck them grin grin
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by OpraMenu(m): 10:18am On Nov 14, 2014
by dia fruit u shall know dem
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by sukkot: 10:34am On Nov 14, 2014
doubleDx:

The Bible nailed it at the underlined Chief Buzugee! All these Pastor-preneur MOGs are the reason why the word of GOD (TRUTH) is being ridiculed and seen as fraud! Smh....Their judgement will not tarry!
my chief at the top, emperor doubleDx i hail. oh yes the bible hit that nail squarely between the eyes lol. that bible is one heck of a book. nothing that happens in this world is not in it meaning everything is in it. it is the gift that keeps on giving wink

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by kraftykc(m): 11:10am On Nov 14, 2014
kamez:
OP the bible says "by their fruits, we shall know them"

A God fearing man is one who lives a life that is according to Gods will.. Keeps his commandments, he abstains from fornication, adultery, greed, malice, covertousness, etc as commanded by God.

Above all he shows love to all around him..

Only the Pope makes the cut.
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 14, 2014
He can be God-fearing but can equally kill you like that Redeemed Pastor who killed his Wife. .. you can only pray for Guidance and Peace in your Marriage, you cannot know for certain. An Angel can turn into a Demon in this Worldly World
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 14, 2014
sukkot:
there are no rich Godly men. no true man of God is rich. God will not give you riches in satans kingdom. he will give you your daily bread. you will get the riches when he establishes his own kingdom on earth. those who are last will be first when his kingdom is established meaning those who are poor now. see you christian people dont understand the bible. the first will be last and the last will be first. God is not giving you riches in this kingdom. thats why the prayer says, give me this day my daily bread

Exactly! That is what these prosperity teachers and their followers don't seem to understand....The world is given in the hands of the wicked! That is why Satan told Jesus Christ to fall down and worship him (Satan), and in exchange he will give him (Jesus) all the Kingdoms of the earth....Christ himself warned us =>

Matthew 10:16

Pay attention, now! I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. So be as cunning as serpents and as innocent as doves.

Job 9:24(KJV)

The earth is given into the hand of the wicked: he covereth the faces of the judges thereof; if not, where, and who is he?

Even if GOD blesses the works of your hands in this Kingdom, he only wants to use it for charity, helping the less privileged that pray for daily bread and not acquire wealth and keep it to yourself/your family or buying private jets and living luxurious life style etc! Bunch of covetous demons grin

Matthew 19:24(KJV)

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by sukkot: 11:33am On Nov 14, 2014
doubleDx:

Exactly! That is what these prosperity teachers and their followers don't seem to understand....The world is given in the hand of the wicked! That is why Satan told Jesus Christ to fall down and worship him (Satan), and in exchange he will give him (Jesus) all the Kingdoms of the earth....Christ himself warned us =>

Matthew 10:16

Pay attention, now! I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. So be as cunning as serpents and as innocent as doves.

Job 9:24(KJV)

The earth is given into the hand of the wicked: he covereth the faces of the judges thereof; if not, where, and who is he?

Even if GOD blesses the works of your hands in this Kingdom, he only wants to use it for charity, helping the less privileged that pray for daily bread and not just acquire wealth and keep it to yourself/your family or buying private jets and living a luxurious life style etc! Bunch of covetous demons ;'D

Matthew 19:24(KJV)

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.
very well put together and coordinated precepts my kind sir. couldnt have said it better myself. but you know ? narrow is the road to salvation and wide is the way to destruction so it is the destiny of many to follow these heresies. its called delusions

isaiah 66 vs 4 I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.

2 thessalonians 2 vs 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by olashas(f): 1:11pm On Nov 14, 2014
dkronicle:
Strip infront of him, if his D is still shrinked then is a man of God.
grin grin
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by redsun(m): 2:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
Why does he have to fear God when he is god himself. A human is either a god or a devil.

Rationality is the order of the day .If you marry a fool,of course you are going to end up in a foolish relationship, irrespective of wealth,height or complexion.
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2014
Sunbellar:

You re the most stupidly funny girl on nl
Common sense is truly not common afterall
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by tracyfemmmm: 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2014
kingthreat:

Madam, many ladies that do runz on the streets of Lagos are not up to 16. Some 14 year old ladies look more sexually matured than 19 year olds. What happened was a mistake brought about by the wife by letting the young girl be a maid in the first place. That is the problem with career women, she no fit do the house work? The man will probably find a wife somewhere, but it will be hard for her to get married again. She should have just forgiven. Nobody is above mistakes. Sexual lust gets the worst out of people especially men.
sexual lust for a 14 year old girl r u hearing yourself and your excuse.She is a child for Gods sake.NO matter how sexually experienced she is or may be the man is animal for that.Put yourself in the father of that child shoes someone you put in charge of that child to act like a father to her and protect is traumatizing the child.If there are children in prostitution they are victims and anyone who patronizes them is a pedophile and a rapist.And stop woman blaming so the man was molesting the housemaid and it is now the woman's fault do you know her from anywhere how to you know that she is a career woman and even if she is that absolutely no excuse for her husbands behavior.I think he should be sent to jail for his crime.
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by whitedove(m): 4:34pm On Nov 14, 2014
Being Godfearing is a cliché that has lost fervor..... Even the devil fear God .
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
3cycle:

Common sense is truly not common afterall

Is it available on the black market
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Nwanyibuife: 6:10pm On Nov 14, 2014
This sermon by Myles Munroe can help you know who's really god-fearing and will make you more god-fearing for your partner. I hope it's not against regualtions to put up youtube videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A8l3OQyEsg&list=PLiSxXTy3ZWc5vvCzTfvOq8-EXrYeetWEw
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Nwanyibuife: 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2014
This sermon by Myles Munroe can help you know who's really god-fearing and will make you more god-fearing for your partner. I hope it's not against regualtions to put up youtube videos

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A8l3OQyEsg&list=PLiSxXTy3ZWc5vvCzTfvOq8-EXrYeetWEw[url][/url]
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2014
You can only know a God-fearing man, if and only if you yourself is God-fearing.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by IcePk(m): 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2014
By their fruit you shal knw dem. Instead get carid away by the in love uphoria,get to knw him. Test him for Gods sake. Most of al ask God to take the lead by praying for him. Nt al that gliters is gold o!
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by jasonchigoson(m): 3:30am On Nov 15, 2014
Lol you're so so dumb
3cycle:
A hard working man has the fear of God plus his account speaks volumes....

Lastly a guy always dressed in jeans trousers does not fear God especially those guys on multicolored pants.
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by SenatorJames(m): 9:36am On Nov 15, 2014
contactmorak:

A woman in Gbagada some years back married her fiance and when they asked her what she saw in him, she said he was tall, dark and handsome and God fearing. But few years down the line, she broke up with him when she found out he had been sleeping with their 14 year old maid.

Ask many ladies today what they look out for in a husband and they will tell you that he must be tall, dark, handsome and Godfearing. Though, you can automatically tell a man's height, complexion and good looks, how do you know if he is Godfearing?
A man that consider how God will feels about his action before taken it.

Someone that will not allow anything affect his relationship with God.

Someone that enjoys God's acceptance more than men's choice.
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Jewelbaby01(f): 8:53am On Nov 18, 2014
pansophist:

But you are the one judging. You must have had experience with all the men to be able to conclude that there is no God fearing man. Your sweeping generalization and conclusion is amusing, very amusing.

Besides I am not judging you, but I know for sure that proper dressing is one of the characteristics of a God fearing woman, which you obviously lack of. Remove the string from your eyes, before pointing at someone else, hypocrite.
you are really sick u know? I guess u're one of the few mentally deranged persons ere who just pick on anyone for no reason. Sm1 asked a question, he needed an honest answer, that's exactly what I gave, now will u tell me what ur headache really is, u disgruntled element? U better pick on sm1 ur size ok. I was in a relaxed mood in my house when I snapped that pic, I've never worn such out. U don't say things 2 ppl u're unsure about, u're so dumb if u think ppls mindset or lifestyle is anything compared 2 their outward looks. U better go learn and use ur time wisely, stop wasting it picking up on ppl, and for ur info, am engaged. Stop picking on me, cos u're wasting ur time, I'd never look ur way, not once nor twice. U'd be a fool 2 reply this msg. T...a...d...a...
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by pansophist(m): 10:42am On Nov 18, 2014
Jewelbaby01:
you are really sick u know? I guess u're one of the few mentally deranged persons ere who just pick on anyone for no reason. Sm1 asked a question, he needed an honest answer, that's exactly what I gave, now will u tell me what ur headache really is, u disgruntled element? U better pick on sm1 ur size ok. I was in a relaxed mood in my house when I snapped that pic, I've never worn such out. U don't say things 2 ppl u're unsure about, u're so dumb if u think ppls mindset or lifestyle is anything compared 2 their outward looks. U better go learn and use ur time wisely, stop wasting it picking up on ppl, and for ur info, am engaged. Stop picking on me, cos u're wasting ur time, I'd never look ur way, not once nor twice. U'd be a fool 2 reply this msg. T...a...d...a...

This eediot cant even write like a mental fully develop human being. Shorthand writing has destroyed your life, no proper spacing, paragraph, observation of writing ethic whatsoever etc. You even have the guts to say someone else is so dumb, the Irony. Read over the trash you wrote and honestly pick out the dumb one, but I am sure you are naturally dumb, you cant spot your foolishness, its not in your nature, cheap thing!

You are a mentally deranged f.ool. Your Foolishness will never make you realize that you are the eediot here. You point your virus infected fingers without realizing the others are pointing back at you, you idiot. Evidently you have shown that your case is genetical, I doubt if it can be reedeemed by my doctrines, you may go ahead spreading your foolishness online, afterall you have access to free MB. I am sure your parents must have been regretting by now, for having such a minus as a daughter, I'm sorry for them.

Ugly wh.oree.
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Jewelbaby01(f): 12:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
pansophist:

"This eediot cant even write like a mental fully develop human being."
first, you're indeed a fool! Look who's talking about writing and punctuations, are you sure you've ever seen the four walls of a school? The whole sentence is wrong, no punctuations, wrong spellings, etc. Well, I know you're jobless that's why you waste your life on nairaland. I never even noticed the piece of rubbish you sent until this morning. I bet your girlfriend is nowhere close that's why you're dieing inside. Am at work ok, I don't have time to spend on dimissive epifects like you. Go learn your basics from nursery or kindergatten, you're so backwards. Gosh! I already know you look so terrible, because only ugly and low-self-esteemed people act the way you do, you're crushed, pick up your pieces and mend them, then put your horrible self back where you belong, the land of the un-known. No one wants to see your sorry face or stupid oppinions here. Go get a life and a job. You probably aint settled, and I don't even think you have a mum, you must be a stray child, bred on the streets. If u came from a home or have a wife, You'll know how to talk to a lady, and you'll probably stop wasting your time replying my messages. Dumbass!!!
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by pansophist(m): 12:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
Jewelbaby01

Your rant are so stale, you are trying so hard to be relevant here and I wont dignify you further with my response, your mental case is medically irredeemable like I said before. Have fun proving your stupidity online. Ugly granny!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone??? / Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less / Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.