Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,955 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:55 AM

How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? (35127 Views)

How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake / What Do Girls Mean By 'God Fearing' ? / Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by millionboi(m): 4:41pm On Nov 13, 2014
contactmorak:
Lol

Sad video/Pics: Girl undresses while dancing in da club & allows men touch her all over (BBM only).. Visit this web address (http://www.pin.bbm.com/C003B9740) now from your phone's native browser, join the bbm channel, msg us for the exclusive video n pics & get it instantly
when wil u grow up?
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2014
"Most men will proclaim every one his own goodness: but a faithful man who can find?" (Proverbs 20:6).
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by pryzlez: 4:44pm On Nov 13, 2014
@ OP, in one short sentence... PEOPLE CHANGE... The gentle good guy/lady you got married to will most likely show his/her true nature after marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Billygee2u: 4:48pm On Nov 13, 2014
Cholls:
My brother by there fruit.
by what fruit ? haven't you seen mango tree these days that bear orange fruits (man made ).etc.
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by sherif4owo(m): 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
dkronicle:
Strip infront of him, if his D is still shrinked then is a man of God.

TOO FUNNY... CANT STOPP LAUGHING..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by TonYzeallY(m): 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
Cholls:
My brother by there fruit.
U mean,Like Banana, d long one?
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by tania28(f): 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2014
kamez:

What has wearing jean trousers got to do with the fear of God?

Na wa oo.. So 365 days a year I should keep wearing plain trousers and shirt. To show dat I fear God..

I ll really like to know where and how u came to such a conclusion
I wonder,
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 13, 2014
prepare him a soup, if he eats the ishon eran or strong pomo in his soup without closing his eyes....he fears notin...talkless of God fearing

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Emperoradrian(m): 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
contactmorak:

A woman in Gbagada some years back married her fiance and when they asked her what she saw in him, she said he was tall, dark and handsome and God fearing. But few years down the line, she broke up with him when she found out he had been sleeping with their 14 year old maid.

Ask many ladies today what they look out for in a husband and they will tell you that he must be tall, dark, handsome and Godfearing. Though, you can automatically tell a man's height, complexion and good looks, how do you know if he is Godfearing?
#if you ask me,na who i go ask?# *singing*
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by tania28(f): 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
I love guys on jeans n chocks,it makes them smart,n cute,that doesn't mean they don't fear God
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Bode2: 5:48pm On Nov 13, 2014
sukkot:
no church.

actis 17 vs 24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands; GOD DOES NOT DWELL IN TEMPLES ( CHURCHES ) MADE WITH HUMAN HANDS ( CHURCH BUILDINGS ). THE BIBLE IS NOT A RELIGION. MAN MADE IT INTO A RELIGION

ACTS 7 VS 48 However, the Most High doesn't live in temples made by human hands. As the prophet says, NO PHYSICAL CHURCH. THESE ARE MONEY MAKING WH-ORE HOUSES THAT YOU CALL CHURCHES
okay Sir, what do you then call yourself? where do you worship. Pls don't find fault in my question or statement. Thanks.
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by cecejobs(m): 5:48pm On Nov 13, 2014
We all have been talk about God especially with Christians, we have not seen God face-to-face. From my own view, God's Word is an alternative way of reaching God........."and the Word was God." (John 1:1)kJv. A man's relationship with God's Word is his relationship with God. In summary, the level of his obedience to God's Word is how I rate how God fearing a man is. A man can be speaking in tongue, shouting bless you with big Bible but his obedience level is zero. So check how much of God's Word he applies practically. (Personal opinion from Biblical perspective)
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by cecejobs(m): 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
dkronicle:
cos na diesel deey inside e vein abi?
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by jahbiz: 6:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
It takes someone that knows or has original to identify the fake.
How many of these ladies have the fear of God in them.
Majority of them are ffffucking sucking pretenders!!!
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by blesoh(f): 6:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
3cycle:
A hard working man has the fear of God plus his account speaks volumes....

Lastly a guy always dressed in jeans trousers does not fear God especially those guys on multicolored pants.
my husband do wear jeans infact i love seeing him on jeans,and he is A GOD FEARING MAN.
Abeg he is free to wear a normal trouser on sundays nd when he's going to work.
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by IYANGBALI: 6:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
Put God before him,if he runs,he is God fearing,but if he doesn't,he is not God fearing,you run for who you fear
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 13, 2014
iwakolewa:
He knows the right from wrong,morally.. ....thinks of God first,before doing anything or making any decisions, he is sensitive to people's feelings,and will feel guilty after hurting someone or doing something bad.....above all,a God fearing man has a conscience.
If Iwakolewa then Kiwalewa ?

Iwalewa jare !
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by winbyforce: 6:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
3cycle:
A hard working man has the fear of God plus his account speaks volumes....

Lastly a guy always dressed in jeans trousers does not fear God especially those guys on multicolored pants.
So I don't have fear of God because I'm wearing Jeans everyday? grin grin Where did you get that theory from? smiley on some days, I just come here to laugh smiley
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by dumodust(m): 6:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
beeevan:
I don't know but the moment a dude fronts religion first, i will run for my life. Am lost too on the God fearing ish, especially now that the so called God fearing men are out doing the ' Just men'. Only God can tell who fears him and who doesn't. I did rather take my chances with a man I love and deal with matters as they arise however I deem fit, all these ridiculous criteria no dey gree me understand.
best post so far to me

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by dumodust(m): 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
Igbohater:
How can i successfully woo a lady on Nairaland? I have sent series of PM's to several ladies including the one's i'm crushing on but they all have one thing in common. They tend to ignore my Pm's and form that hard to get attitude. This is sickening cos i'm single and searching for a lady i can build a relationship with. I have read several threads about how people met and got married through nairaland and it inspires me and i decided to try it out. Why are all the ladies on here ignoring me? Are nairaland laides insecure? Guys how do you go about getting their attention? Matured answers please cool cool cool
open a new thread grin ... goodluck
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:41pm On Nov 13, 2014
sukkot:
and i repeat, you do not understand the bible. when he said the gold and silver is mine, he is telling those people who eventually make it into his kingdom on earth what they would get.

haggai 2 vs 7 And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith the Lord of hosts. The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the Lord of hosts.The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the Lord of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the Lord of hosts. <<< TALKING ABOUT HIS NEW HOUSE ( KINGDOM ) THAT WOULD BE ESTABLISHED ON EARTH. HE SAYING THOSE WHO MAKE IT, ALL THE WEALTH OF THE WORLD WOULD BE COLLECTED AND GIVEN TO THOSE WHO MAKE IT INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN ON EARTH. A COUNTRY WOULD BE ESTABLISHED FOR THOSE WHO MAKE IT, SEGREGATED FROM EVERYONE ELSE, AND ALL THE WEALTH OF THE WORLD WOULD BE TAKEN TO THAT COUNTRY WHICH WOULD BE HEAVEN ON EARTH

I will not argue with you on this matter. Stay with your "daily bread" mentality while I stay with my "kingdom prosperity" thinking.

I will make heaven, and I pray you do too, so that you'll see what u missed while on earth.

....for it is the blessing of the Lord that maketh rich, and adds no sorrow.

...Job was an upright man, he eschewed evil, and his substance was...

...and Abraham was rich in cattle, in sheep... He even had an army. How did he feed them and their families...

And the scriptures promises us the "blessings of Abraham.

Ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ who though is rich became poor that through His poverty we might become rich...

And I wish above all things that ye prosper...

This is the Bible I read.
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by sukkot: 6:47pm On Nov 13, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

I will not argue with you on this matter. Stay with your "daily bread" mentality while I stay with my "kingdom prosperity" thinking.

I will make heaven, and I pray you do too, so that you'll see what u missed while on earth.

....for it is the blessing of the Lord that maketh rich, and adds no sorrow.

...Job was an upright man, he eschewed evil, and his substance was...

...and Abraham was rich in cattle, in sheep... He even had an army. How did he feed them and their families...

And the scriptures promises us the "blessings of Abraham.

Ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ who though is rich became poor that through His poverty we might become rich...

And I wish above all things that ye prosper...

This is the Bible I read.
keep reading your bible upside down. ya eye go soon open

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Lexusgs430: 7:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
When he wears this everyday !!!!!

Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by saintopus(m): 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
The questioned would have been "How can I know a God loving suitor? " because you cannot fear something at same time love it. I have seen very kind moslems as well as very honest and God loving members of ECKANKAR.
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
tete7000:

If you are God-fearing you will meet a God-fearing man, if you are not even if you come across one you won't appreciate or believe him. That you haven't met one doesn't mean they don't exist. If you haven't yet met and believe they exist then you need to check yourself. A woman who herself is willing to readily compromise to get a man cannot be said to be God-fearing and might never meet a God-fearing man. Birds of the same feather they said, flock together.

Hmmm, Mr. U sounded 'heartbroken'
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:36pm On Nov 13, 2014
DestinedSharon:

Hmmm, Mr. U sounded 'heartbroken'

But all what he said is just the basic truth. He's not heart broken anyway. There are young single men who are actually Godfearing, they just might.never be your taste. Not.everyone who goes to Church pretends.

The problem is you ladies fall for what your eyes see. A playa can deceive you by going to Church and even singing in the choir. But that doesn't mean he's Godfearing.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by bosun11(m): 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
dkronicle:

LMFAO...even pastor E A ADEBOYE WEY DEY WAN SEDUCE, HE ASKED THE SECURITIES TO CHASE THE LADY OUT...FORGET AM RP...UR D GO STAND !!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by bosun11(m): 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2014
its very easy OP...INfact too easy

First BE A GOD FEARING LADY

ASK GOD FOR DIRECTIONS

IN EVERYTHING YOU DO SEEK GOD FIRST

AND A GOD FEARING MAN WILL COME YOUR WAY. MY2CENTS!!!
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by davestead(m): 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:
This is a very sensible thread. A lot of people have deceived or deluded themselves for long over a " God fearing " partner . I'll answer what it means now.

A God- fearing person is:

1. Not just a Church goer
2. Not just a Church worker
3. Not just a title bearer
4. Not just a gentle and morally sound person.

But ..

1. A person who loves God deeply that you can easily tell when he talks
2. A person whose words of encouragement is always backed up by scriptures
3. A person who doesn't feel shamed talking about God
4. A person who doesn't joke with sin
5. A person who doesn't hang around sinners or sinful places
6. A person who's friends too are godly
7. A person who will never ask you for sex before marriage
8. A person who tries all his best to avoid sin and feels terribly guilty when he falls into sin
9. Someone who loves to serve God, in fact a God-addict

However, you cannot properly assess a real Godfearing partner if you are not. You are likely to base your judgement on your own level of spirituality.

For instance, a lady who clubs and believes she is Godfearing, will tell you a guy who drinks and go to Church too is Godfearing.

What I'm saying is that, your judgment of a Godfearing partner is usually equal to your personal spiritual level.

Most ladies do not actually like the real Godfearing man, they call them "overspiri" and "boring"

I have counselled many ladies, they always want a good+bad guy, which is impossible.

What they do not know however is that, being a Godfearing man doesn't mean you can't be loving, caring, romantic, protective, good in bed, funny and spontaneous.
Nice and most sensible post I've seen in a long, long time. Thanks for that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by drnoel: 7:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
dkronicle:

Is that is ur definition of a man of God then I must be St. drnoel
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by drnoel: 8:06pm On Nov 13, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

This is a very sensible thread. A lot of people have deceived or deluded themselves for long over a " God fearing " partner . I'll answer what it means now.

A God- fearing person is:

1. Not just a Church goer
2. Not just a Church worker
3. Not just a title bearer
4. Not just a gentle and morally sound person.

But ..

1. A person who loves God deeply that you can easily tell when he talks
2. [s]A person whose words of encouragement is always backed up by scriptures[/s]
3. [s]A person who doesn't feel shamed talking about God
4. A person who doesn't joke with sin
5. A person who doesn't hang around sinners or sinful places
6. A person who's friends too are godly[/s]
7. A person who will never ask you for sex before marriage
8. A person who tries all his best to avoid sin and feels terribly guilty when he falls into sin
9. Someone who loves to serve God, in fact a God-addict

[s]However, you cannot properly assess a real Godfearing partner if you are not. You are likely to base your judgement on your own level of spirituality.

For instance, a lady who clubs and believes she is Godfearing, will tell you a guy who drinks and go to Church too is Godfearing.

What I'm saying is that, your judgment of a Godfearing partner is usually equal to your personal spiritual level.[/s]

Most ladies do not actually like the real Godfearing man, they call them "overspiri" and "boring"

I have counselled many ladies, they always want a good+bad guy, which is impossible.

What they do not know however is that, being a Godfearing man doesn't mean you can't be loving, caring, romantic, protective, good in bed, funny and spontaneous.

davestead:

Nice and most sensible post I've seen in a long, long time. Thanks for that

i have corrected ur post. Ur definition of god fearing person is based on ur interpretation and how u understand. This ur definition has nothing to do with a God fearing man but a church going man. The two things are different and seperate cos a church going man may not really be God fearing.
Re: How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? by Wisegeek01(m): 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
"Its takes a God-fearing woman to recognise a God-fearing man"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Big Day / Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) / Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.