Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,357 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:42 PM

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You - Health (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You (372131 Views)

Over 90% Of Females Will Miss This Question / A Thanksgiving Thread For DJDOLA / DJDOLA; Prayers, Words Of Gratitude, Derailers Haven, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (168) (Go Down)

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Originalsly: 7:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
Just curious....was the laparoscopy test done?
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Funjosh(m): 7:46pm On Jan 17, 2015
You are somehow correct

colossus2:
There would have been no update on this thread if emmysexxy didn't come here to talk undecided

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
Kasala don burst 4dis thread again, make una sheath una sword and lets concentrate on Dj....chai naija.. undecided
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 8:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
This thread alone depicts the true state of Nigeria and its citizens. I am not disappointed. I expected this.

Every single one of you who has viewed or commented in this thread is to be blamed for this present challenge we are facing, well, that's with the exception of ME. From the executives of TeHN to the neighbour who by the way I must commend (without her "threats" this thread had already lost its appeal), to the critics and blame traders to the "oh-yes, nay" sayers even the guests with alternate monikers, you all have failed this our brother. And until we realise this, we will just be like the motion man, running in circles.

At this point, could you all wishing to comment just proffer a solution based on what is on board now or shut up and reclaim your fingers.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by OAM4J: 8:35pm On Jan 17, 2015
colossus2:
There would have been no update on this thread if emmysexxy didn't come here to talk undecided

Funjosh:
You are somehow correct

NO. There was a plan to update the thread yesterday, her post notwithstanding. Ahmed needed to be briefed before we come to post here.

It will be wrong and insensitive on our part for Ahmed get such update 1st on the thread. We had to arrange a meeting between Ahmed and his family with the doctors treating him for them to be briefed on the test results before making it public.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Ishilove: 8:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
Focus, people, focus. We have a very sick man on our hands here. I don't see how all these controversy will bring DJDola out of the Valley of Death,

Focus.

Thread will be unlocked when everyone is calmer.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by olu4life(m): 7:10am On Jan 18, 2015
Nice one Ishilove. Was wondering why some peeps will just start saying thrash about some peeps who were of help before now. God bless u. Please let's all be calm and respect each other. Happy Sunday peeps!!! Whats now the way forward for DJ?

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by emmysexxy(f): 7:39am On Jan 18, 2015
cryGoodmorning all in as much as most of you have been insulting me for saying the little truth I know I promise not to say anything more.but believe me I have not lied in anyway.what I told you guys was what I saw.am a medical student and I school in jos.that's why you saw jos as my location.that location has always been there.I update whn am in a different state.well that said I never said dj had two weeks to live.I said we had to act fast before two weeks cause of what I saw.all I want is for us to join hands and do something fast for dj.I pray for him everyday and my parents do same.so please stop judging me when you don't even know me.to what ends will I gain from lieing.that said I will keep watching and praying from the side like I have always done.@babyosisi,caracter,charcover,gboliwe,ophieus ,busybody,olu4life and even idowu well done.and TEHN more grease to your elbow.[color=#770077][/color]

3 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 18, 2015
emmysexxy:
cryGoodmorning all in as much as most of you have been insulting me for saying the little truth I know I promise not to say anything more.but believe me I have not lied in anyway.what I told you guys was what I saw.am a medical student and I school in jos.that's why you saw jos as my location.that location has always been there.I update whn am in a different state.well that said I never said dj had two weeks to live.I said we had to act fast before two weeks cause of what I saw.all I want is for us to join hands and do something fast for dj.I pray for him everyday and my parents do same.so please stop judging me when you don't even know me.to what ends will I gain from lieing.that said I will keep watching and praying from the side like I have always done.@babyosisi,caracter,charcover,gboliwe,ophieus ,busybody,olu4life and even idowu well done.and TEHN more grease to your elbow.[color=#770077][/color]

This is much better from you..
You could have started like this..

It is well..

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (168)

What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? / Alafia Logun Oro Itoju Topeye Ogun Ibile Todaju / Causes Of Seeing Menstrual Period Twice A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.