Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,396 members, 7,901,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:54 PM

1metre's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1metre's Profile / 1metre's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (of 28 pages)

Family / Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by 1metre: 7:50am On May 26, 2017
basic23111:
its still understandable when man cheat but for woman is total nonsense and unacceptable.....
nothing like that bro.. cheating is cheating it doesn't matter who committed it. Faithfulness is one thing that stands the taste of time. No pressure can sway a faithful partner to cheat on each other.

1 Like

Family / Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat? by 1metre: 6:37am On May 26, 2017
tintingz:
Both men and women are polygamous.

The same way men cheats around is the same women cheats.
as simple as stated above
Politics / Re: "It's Either Restructuring Or Referendum" - Ezeife by 1metre: 9:47am On May 24, 2017
bakynes:

Will you shut up, fine MASSOB has been in existence since Obasanjo days but never has this country heard the loud noise of Biafra like this in Buhari Administration since 1966 when Biafra was declared. Majority of Igbos never really subscribed to MASSOB agitations during GEJ era, it is now every single day we hear Biafra this Biafra that, majority of Igbos are now clamouring for Biafra, you guys are just simply hypocrites.
your senseless buhari made biafra so pronounced by arresting kanu, the agitation has been there even during Jonathan. Why are u people so worried about restructuring or referendum? I think this is a big sign of inferiority complex. Pls northern, southern and eastern brothers, to your tents oh Israel.
Politics / Re: "It's Either Restructuring Or Referendum" - Ezeife by 1metre: 9:36am On May 24, 2017
fiizznation:
[b] Funny clowns. Boycott the 2019, who cares? You 'restructure whiners' or whatever you called yourselves are funny and you think you are smart. When your silly incompetent brother was the president, you didn't shout restructure because the status-quo at that time was very good, you clowns benefited from it. The north was shortchanged and nobody said anything about the gentleman's agreement in place(a northerner completing yar'adua's term), instead we saw how you hypocrites supported the incompetent man in 2011. Nobody never forgets. Even when that old ugly man(obasanjo) was the president, nobody from the south said anything about restructuring, and now everybody thinks they are smart. Atiku can say whatever he wants and tell you whatever you guys wanna hear, but an average northerner knows why Atiku is screaming about 'restructuring'. And that man(atiku) is not influential here, he and his words don't influence anybody in the north.

Nigeria WON'T be restructured, and you fellas can do you worse. If you want a restructured Nigeria, then you have to wait when you are the majority in the NA.

And if Nigeria should be restructured, it will definitely be at our terms, that's when we feel like doing so. You can't blackmail the north with your silly threats. We know were we stand and we know why ya' hypocrites are shouting 'restructure Nigeria'.
[/b]
ogami, are u happy with the present condition of things in Nigeria? Pls let's forget ethnicity and restructure this country for the good of all of us.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ateke Tom Receives Award From Niger Delta Disabled Persons Group (pics) by 1metre: 7:56pm On May 23, 2017
GodIsFoolish:
Medals for being disabled?

GIVE THEM MONEY OR CREATE JOB FOR THEM
read well dear..
Crime / Re: Aye And Buccaneer Cults Clash In Malaysia, One Nigerian Critically Injured by 1metre: 12:11pm On May 23, 2017
Osas1507:
Boys scout forming cultists...... IDIOTS
boys scout indeed...
Politics / Re: Silence From Buhari’s Aides As President Recuperates In London by 1metre: 6:02pm On May 22, 2017
realestniggah:
if ever there is another live

I pray I dont come as an african
you must come grin
Romance / Re: 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix) by 1metre: 10:02pm On May 18, 2017
I remember years back, I invited a lady for a date. I gave her a location where to pick her, getting there, saw her with 2 of her friends from afar, ran as much as I could switch off phone,

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Iara Oshiomhole Gets Nigerian Citizenship Alongside 334 Other Foreigners by 1metre: 5:10pm On May 16, 2017
Good to hear, hope she denounced her original nationality.
Family / Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by 1metre: 11:47am On May 14, 2017
jejemanito:
How many Mothers day do we have in Nigeria?

Ayam not understanding sad
same question I asked my colleagues now. The thing tire me o.
Fashion / Re: Miss Rivers Contestant Embarrasses Herself When Asked A Question (video) by 1metre: 8:06am On May 14, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
grin grin grin

She is likely more intelligent than this..

She suffered from stage fright, it makes you look unbelievably stupid grin

The laughter of the crowd just made her more tense and to make more mistakes

Some of us have said silly-sounding things in job interviews because of nervousness
you are very correct, stage fright can make one look unintelligible when in actual fact the person is sound.
Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Blesses Artiste Who Was Arrested After His Return From Spain. Photos by 1metre: 4:15pm On May 13, 2017
mexxmoney:

He is a freedom fighter and leader also
but he left his colleagues in prison...still thinking why
Celebrities / Re: Blackface To 2face: "I Am Not Apologising To You, Go To Hell" by 1metre: 2:51pm On May 12, 2017
AHCB:
Honestly, Blackface should just let this slide. At least 2face has kept mute all the while.
but is becoming very serious, we need to hear from 2baba as well
Science/Technology / Re: What Do You Think Are The Two Most Influential Innovations On Human Life? by 1metre: 10:21pm On May 10, 2017
tintingz:
Logic and reasoning.
logic and reasoning are neither invention nor innovation, rather they are the tools applied to achieve both.
Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) by 1metre: 8:01pm On May 10, 2017
Diebyfire05:
Akumbe! We know you, if you like change your name and everything. Check below for your identity
but nwanne, I want to ask a question. Why did nnamdi kanu left the remaining guys in prison and accept bail personally. As a patriotic comrade, I tot he was supposed to do other wise What's the fate of those three??

1 Like

Family / Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by 1metre: 3:34pm On May 08, 2017
As an introverted person, how do u tackle public speaking or shyness

2 Likes

Romance / Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by 1metre: 2:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
tintingz:
Was it my fault or our fathers fault? Our fathers should have take away western cultures long a ago but they didn't.

China was also invaded by white folks but their forefathers didn't embrace western culture.
such renaissance can start from you. we have a silly way of making reference to other continent when the clarion call for African emancipation is mention.
Romance / Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by 1metre: 10:39am On Apr 30, 2017
tintingz:
If Africans indeed has super powers charm, we should have be among top developed countries but alas, Africa is still underdeveloped and backward. The white are using science and technology to develop their country you're there encouraging backwardness.

If not for science, we will still think earth is flat, no medical treatment for diseases, high rate of sickle cell.
the African person need a total emancipation from the wrong influence of the white. Until this is done, u are still under his slave influence. They brought their religion in exchange for your good treasures. U wear their clothes, eat their food and even more comfortable in speaking their language at the detriment of our value system. Say no to white influence and see how big Africa will develop as a continent.
Romance / Re: "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex by 1metre: 9:21am On Apr 30, 2017
Smellymouth:
Nothing like scientifically bros..
Na African Jazz..
yes, I agree with you bro. Most all Africa religious practices be tested scientifically? We hv strong African medicine and charms that are very potent, it's hard time we preserve them. Testing them by use of science produces wrong orientation. In summary, leave the white to practice their science and allow African to preserve their culture

1 Like

Travel / Re: Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? by 1metre: 7:03am On Apr 29, 2017
Op, I do not see any wisdom in this topic,. An average Nigerian want to be spoonfeed. If u want to travel abroad, is anyone discouraging you? Go to the embassy and secure a visa, get your ticket n bta, do your online hotel reservations u are good to go. On landing, u don't need any dick or Harry to put u thru if u are smart, ask questions and get your ans correct. Staying abroad is not rosy like most people will think. I hv seen people who came here and return back to Nigeria after seeing the reality of living outside home. My advice is, landlord travel and see.

7 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him by 1metre: 6:58am On Apr 28, 2017
This Davido of a guy is losing credibility were I dey??
Romance / Re: Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture by 1metre: 5:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lashort:
Be with a guy who's broke? For what? How old is he? What was he doing when his age mates were saving (The Bible condemns lazy people)

No I'm sorry I cannot!!!
If I want to be poor I'll remain in my nan's house and stay single Be with a broke guy? (Godforbid)
sorry oo, but what do u hv to be considered by a rich guy for marriage . Sex apart!!

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) by 1metre: 1:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
Finally we won! Moral Lesson....Every problem has its expiring period. my special thanks to all Biafra agitators all over the globe. we shall see light.

3 Likes

Crime / Re: Church Leader's Son Hits Lady With Stone For Sleeping With His Father (photo) by 1metre: 7:06am On Apr 22, 2017
soberdrunk:
Foolish son, he just wants to spoil show for daddy, mummys boy oshi!! angry
you can't rule out the fact that the boy may be right, SA ladies both married and single can dance such tune so far 1Rand is concerned.
Business / Re: Naira Extends Gains As Dollar Glut Hits Market by 1metre: 7:45am On Apr 21, 2017
PapiSmith:
We are surely getting there... cheesy

$1 = 200 naira is still very much possible, let's do this cheesy

Tomorrow is the pool party by the way
cheesy
getting one dollar to one naira with skyrocketed prices of commodity is rubbish.

2 Likes

Fashion / Re: White Lady Darkens Her Skin, Now Black (Photos) by 1metre: 6:22am On Apr 14, 2017
How did she achieve it? With black polish or charcoal? This shows that black is beautiful.
Celebrities / Re: BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Opens Wig Store In Lekki (Photo) by 1metre: 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
OlajumokeBread:

I bet that wig is made from goat and donkey hair
don't be jealous smiley

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread by 1metre: 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
The blood pressure is so high now
Celebrities / Re: Beauty Istifanus' Before & After Bleaching Photos Will Shock You by 1metre: 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2017
Jessidaisy4:
Aww, why did she have to do this cry her ebony color is beautiful
u can imagine, but she was crown a queen as a black
Education / Re: Jude Okonkwo Accepted Into All Ivy League School by 1metre: 11:18pm On Apr 07, 2017
naijababe:
Why do Nigerians do this? He has a an Igbo name but probably does not identify with Nigeria undecided
+1 for the black community in the US though.
you are very much on point. Most of them may not hv visited Nigeria. I hv couple of friends who visited Nigeria when I was in the primary school,it's ova 20 years now, their parents only visit.well kudos to our igbo brothers world wide making Nigeria proud
TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija: "Efe Special Bread" Hits Town (Photo) by 1metre: 12:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
Based on logistics, both efe, tboss and bisola may not win on Sunday. The winner gonna shock everyone.
Celebrities / Re: Danku Strips Unclad Over Messy Controversial Debt And Prostitution Scandal by 1metre: 11:45am On Mar 31, 2017
See 6pack for chest grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (of 28 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.