Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,445 members, 7,964,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 09:24 PM

1MILLIONLiGHTS's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1MILLIONLiGHTS's Profile / 1MILLIONLiGHTS's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

Business / Re: Price Of Pi Coin In Nigeria. by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 3:33pm
Is pi network still working? Is a 2gb RAM and 1.2Ghz processor phone not fit for pi liveness check again ? Migrating to mainnet is still a problem.
Sports / Re: Munyal Kwairanga Simon Wins 3 Medals For Gombe State At National Youth Games by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 7:50am On Sep 19
You never see names. In the Tangale tribe of south Gombe there are names like "MAYAMBA". That name is found in other African countries too.

1 Like

Science/Technology / Re: Chinasa Okolo Makes Times 100 Most Influential People In AI by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 12:47pm On Sep 07
Congrats genius!

1 Like

Health / Re: Quack Medical Doctor Arrested For Killing A Patient In Nasarawa by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 11:40am On Sep 05
Hmm! the way he held the steth with confidence, Only to be known as a quack.

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Plane Crash Prevention: Would This Idea Help? (photo) by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 11:51am On Aug 31
GanagiBitrus:

Bro, we are talking of parachuting a cabin containing hundreds of passengers, not a single pilot.

Again, the pilot is ejected &drops under Gravity, unlike the cabin +passengers that will be cruising at same speed with the aircraft.
That's not an engineering/Technological problem.Russian SDM1 Tank (18tons)weighs more than 180 passengers. SDM1s can be tossed off Cargo planes safely, with one military grade parachute .It is possible for smaller passenger planes. The global powers that be care more about military techs than civilian.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nigeria’s $1Trillion Economy Target Under Tinubu Impossible – Rewane by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 9:33am On Aug 31
Do people know what 1000x $1Billion actually means ? What's the gdp value of Canada, Japan, Germany, e.t.c compare visibly the structures you see in these countries, compare with your home country, also estimate how many years it took to build these structures, and ask yourself " WHAT AM I SAYING ?"

1 Like

Health / Re: Swollen Testicle by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 10:36pm On Aug 29
In most cases it's normal... BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, SEE THE PEDIATRICIAN.
Romance / Re: Lady Removes Tattoo Of Her Ex-Boyfriend From Her Body After Breakup by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 8:53pm On Aug 25
Why subject your skin to such pain ?
Religion / Re: God Created Male And Female - Jesus ! Does It Mean Eve Was Not The First Woman? by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 11:22pm On Aug 21
“How you are fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How you are cut down to the ground, You who weakened the nations!
This means before Satan fell from heaven, there have been tribes(nations) on earth. They are called the PRE-ADAMIC RACE.
Travel / Re: The Country Where There's No Night by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 9:35pm On Aug 12
Norway
Travel / Re: Discovering The Wonders Of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 8:56pm On Aug 03
Hmm! The Aloha feeling.
Politics / Re: How Tinubu Can Stop Nigeria’s Bleeding, By Obidigbo by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 10:05pm On Jul 26
Just give business grants in millions of naira to Nigerians and increase tax a little bit. Then watch how the economy will improve. Afterwards, other things can find their bearing.
Phones / Re: Global IT Outage Hits Banks, Airline Operations, companies Around The World by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 9:35am On Jul 19
Abi sharks don bite Google submarine cables finish ?

10 Likes

Properties / Re: My Father's House Was Sold Without My Consent by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 1:05am On Jul 13
descarado:

If my child is a nuisance and after giving him so many chances to be useful failed, I will remove him from inheritance.
Yes, it's done worldwide.
Oyibos will rather will their money to a charity, good and dedicated servant than an irresponsible child and they have absolutely no remorse about it.

To continue with generational inheritance, the successors have to be smart and ready to follow, obey and act on the rules that come with that generational inheritance.
Go and read up generational inheritance and what successors passed through to keep it running.

You don't just hand that over to an idiot.
In Nigeria, as we hardly follow generational inheritance, if I have an idiot as a son who will rather send me to an early grave by selling off what he didn't know how his dad and I acquired, I will sell that property off myself for my old age and if I have other kids, for them without blinking.
See entitlement mentality because I born you.
Go and make yours and do anything you want with it.

In igboland where I come from, I have seen father's share properties and if the first son is an idiot, will only get the house they live in and others goes to the rest of the kids. If you are responsible, nobody is selling off anything .
Always ready to fight for nonsense. Property wey no be his. Mcheeeew
yeah same thing with Dangote who got inheritance and the Toyota corporation which is largely a family business from generation to generation.
Religion / Re: Why Are The Dead Seen Among The Living These Days? by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 12:23am On Jul 13
Most of these things are demons and familiar spirits.
Properties / Re: My Father's House Was Sold Without My Consent by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 11:23am On Jul 12
Akalia:
Stop insinuating that the OP is a prodigal son. Women are always scheming and very manipulative.
Something similar happened to me as the only son to my late father. My father died intestate so after his death I made a move to retrieve the credentials to his assets but unfortunately for me my mother (now late) conspired with my sisters to get hold of the credentials and keep it in their possession even before I thought about getting hold of the credentials. They were that wickedly sharp.

My sisters fueling the crisis tarnished my image to anyone who cared to listen but as God may have it as a perfect planner and grand schemer he made my late mum hand over all the credentials to my late father's property to me before she died. My sisters are still mad at me till date for having those credentials in my possession.

Life is a battlefield. Not even your own blood can be trusted to always have your back. My advice to the OP is to thread with wisdom from God. If it is the will of God for him, he will recover all what he lost as his inheritance from his scheming mother and sister.
Don't mind those foolish people ranting "go and hustle" I've seen some families where real manipulation and wickedness was practiced. Even if he is not entitled to 1kobo, he should be informed. That's a sign of respect/value.
Celebrities / Re: Davido & Chioma Jet Out Of Nigeria After Their Amazing Wedding Ceremony (Video)) by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 8:52am On Jun 27
This his bombadier jet, he's just flexing it.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 11:02pm On Jun 21
Where did they get their pdf list from ? The portal still says CLOSED.
Travel / Re: Amazing Places In The World We Should Visit Before 30 by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 9:12am On Jun 21
Bora Bora not in the list ?
Family / Re: 5 Reasons Some Wives Cheat On Their Husbands by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 3:54pm On Jun 18
THERE IS NO REASON EXCEPT THE ONE SATAN GAVE. STOP JUSTIFYING WICKEDNESS.
Forum Games / Re: Whoever Can Solve This Riddle Is A Genius by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 1:36pm On May 31
MY ANSWER= Artificial insemination, different dates of ejaculation and different dates of inseminations.
Car Talk / Re: Thousands Of Tesla Cars Rot In Warehouses Across US With No One To Buy Them by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 11:44am On May 17
Asian technologies focus on HIGH QUALITY AND LOW COST. While the westerners mostly do the original research and inventions, Asians take advantage of the findings more.

5 Likes 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Urgently Needed An Electrical/electronics Engineer In Port Harcourt by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 8:32pm On Apr 29
What's the nature of the job? Maintenance exclusively? Installations/assembly? What area of design ? Power systems? Electronics? Telecoms? instrumentation ?
Health / Re: Three Die Searching For Cellphone In Pit Toilet In Kano by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 11:15am On Apr 23
Tie a big loud speaker(magnet) to a long stick, put it inside the pit and steer around, your phone will be magnetically attached, then you draw it out... Is the phone really worth the lives of three men ?
Politics / Re: Insecurity: Establishment of State Police Is Non-Negotiable - Goodluck Jonathan by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 7:41pm On Apr 22
In my opinion, Bypass state police and Create local government police.

Local Government police(advantages)
1) no state governor,tribe or religion can easily abuse all the LG police in the state.
2) They are more closer and familiar to the people.
3) Crime is easily manage at smaller scale.
DISADVANTAGES
1) L.G Chairmen can easily exploit the system.
2) It will be more expensive to run and manage 774 L.G police departments in the entire country...A strain on Nigeria's budget.
Business / Re: How To Complete Pi KYC Verification And Check Status by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 8:57pm On Apr 13
This Pi thing, is it even real ? Too many people are already into it before launch. That's not how BITCOIN Started.
Religion / Re: Seeing A Late Friend In Dream by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 10:57pm On Apr 10
Psalm 118:17
I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.
Crime / Re: SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 9:25am On Mar 19
TINTINABULATION:
I will continue to say it, until the Nigerian Film & Censor Board places premium emphasis on the quality of films & music that enters our airwaves, we may not win war against cases like this.
Is it not democracy and freedom of expression the world wants ? A 13 yr old kid is singing " Am gon Bleep u girl....am a gangster....u gatta feel me." And the world calls it TALENT. OK, let's be watching.

1 Like

Education / Re: Replace HND With B.tech, Rector Appeals To FG by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 8:31am On Mar 11
Names, titles and nomenclatures are not Nigeria's problems....The questions is HOW MANY TOOTHPICKS AND RAZOR BLADES DOES NIGERIA MANUFACTURE ? WHAT'S THE QUALITY OF OUR CERTIFICATES ?

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / Re: Post deleted by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 2:11pm On Mar 06
" And they overcame him by the blood of the lamb and by the word of their testimony. "

" I plead the blood of Jesus over my life, finances, house, family, office/career...."
Religion / Re: Christians, Whats The Mystery Behind The Numbers 13 & 33?? by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 10:46pm On Mar 04
God is not only about numbers, he's also an artist. Go and read about Quantum physics, resonance, harmonics and Fractals. The universe has number patterns, not just exclusive to churches. From leaf vein patterns to finger prints on our hands to cracks on our walls to mountain relief patterns to arrangement of atoms in molecules. God is too much.
Religion / Re: The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 10:31pm On Mar 04
Numbers are only one aspect of God. God is also an artist. Go and read about Quantum physics, Resonance, Harmonics and Fractals and you'll know the universe is created in certain number patterns, not just about churches.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 12 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.