Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,093 members, 7,896,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 06:32 PM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (928770 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 7:05am On Jul 09, 2014
Tiyazman: You edited and uploaded my picture just to diss me?
No probs, i made a mistake by accepting your C/O at first. . . . Some people just don't know when to stop.
for the first time, tiyaz has spoken. I didn't want that match to take place but you were eager, you undarated her, she won. And now she won't let you rest, why? Because coogar has been hyping her.
Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 7:11am On Jul 09, 2014
PaulThor: tym i renew da deals...
redropping wat time stole....

I came and saw this melting ice/... Tym he start realizing he dwelt in lies
/.... Ok, Wev seen ur spams ait, it confirms ur prick lack d length n size/
...against the phoenix, ur hope is lost/...we are global warming, an ice cant cope with us/
.... we already hve ozone doing it.. We dont need our fire to roast the frost/
or better still, switch off the freezer to activate a....slow defrost/
my hammer cracked sick rocks, and now i..see da ice begs/...lolzz.. Ur just isi ewu to us, we...kill n fry heads/
your no royatly in here, cant feel ur highness/

we deal wit resources not with kids n wackness/...cos ur worthless, never have i seen an ice tilled or harnessed/
.... Even ur gurl confirmed ur weak.. Ur slow in throttle/... Too weak a freak, wouldnt blow in bubble/lolzz.. Hu cares if hu inhale our fumes n put ur nose in trouble/
....cos wen shattered, this 'glass here' will melt so pose no threat like broken bottles/
Bible say be poor in heart, but ur poor in the brain/ we already in june, find ur match n....run with the lames/
cos u against phoenix will be like pistorius n bolts, all in the lane/
we cant 'bear' u any further.. ur bore n insane/...time we put this dull in the drains/
We are environmentalists, so we will let...you to 'live'/
ur catching cold, aint surprised for who got flu to sneeze/
we understand your're mere sub zero... Dat never had lu to freeze/ ur a mathset brought out.... Just to help us..rule with ease/ den waste u after, ur death wouldnt make headlines, no one cares of a lame fool diseased/
Its left for da phoenix to choose.....hu we give crowns n make kings/...n we choose glacier as the big clown to rake kids/
or shld we just burst him? Send him wit quick frown to hades?/.......cos u even lack those assault in punches...... u cant be a chris brown to ladies/
Foolish thor....., wat am i doing wit ....a glacier in tropics?/
so for waking me up, i promise he.... dies here in hot diss/
i heat him below belts, den put da....fried eggs in hurt ish/
sure our fire made your 'sole black', tym u visit aboki n be a linguist/....cos for u ta shine again, u need to ask for.....nice help in polish/

From their ashes, we are REBORN
Tha 'PHOENIX' Order.
without personals, i could diss ice betta. Focus on dissin ice and end up like teddybiyasi
Re: Flow For Rank by kr0ne(m): 7:36am On Jul 09, 2014
Iceskidd: without personals, i could diss ice betta. Focus on dissin ice and end up like teddybiyasi
Glacier is a massive iceberg. He wasn't referring to you.
Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 7:52am On Jul 09, 2014
kr0ne:
Glacier is a massive iceberg. He wasn't referring to you.
oh ok.
Re: Flow For Rank by ckushy(m): 7:54am On Jul 09, 2014
wtf!!!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by Eljosh(m): 7:57am On Jul 09, 2014
ckushy: wtf!!!!!
. . . The f*ck is dah ur chucky. .
!!YAGA!!
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 8:09am On Jul 09, 2014
cooger: How are you reppingRiver'sState,bïtch?/You left PH @ 13,could this be the reason your bars arebasic?/Ibime's reign is badly short of greatness/The Coog is here(heir), shake the hand of your replacement/

lololololololol

WTF . . You call your self a vet and yet you are doing here/heir wordplay in 2014. Cooger your girlfriend Teddybiyasi wouldn't do a pun as basic, forced and wack as this. She should slap you for this eggregious display of egnominious penmanship. grin
Now grab you pen and notebook let the Achebe of rap school you a little. grin
Here and Heir do not have the same pronunciation. The H is silent when you pronounce Heir. Gettit?
You see your life? So you were planning to beat Ibime - "The Waridabo of Nairaland" with this kindergarten wordplay? grin grin

cooger: He's a deadbeat dad that works as a handy-man/Ibime's no militant & yet claims to be a Taliban/MEND boys ain't Jidahists, they eat pork during Ramadan/Someone tell this fool anajepaki obsessed with Eminemis not from Pakistan/

lolololololol . . .

See your pathetic life? Where is the sting here? You call this a punch? At this point, I'd be right to say that you were more confused than GEJ - cos you were dissing ND Militants instead of Ibime! Wetin come concern Us with Taliban? In ya next battle i.e if you are good enough to manage to write another battle verse! You'd tell the history of Boko Haram, cos it seems you can't write a verse without Boko Haram in it. Creative nigga, Mr "One hit wonder"! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 8:25am On Jul 09, 2014
mikuz:
lololololololol

WTF . . You call your self a vet and yet you are doing here/heir wordplay in 2014. Cooger your girlfriend Teddybiyasi wouldn't do a pun as basic, forced and wack as this. She should slap you for this eggregious display of egnominious penmanship. grin
Now grab you pen and notebook let the Achebe of rap school you a little. grin
Here and Heir do not have the same pronunciation. The H is silent when you pronounce Heir. Gettit?
You see your life? So you were planning to beat Ibime - "The Waridabo of Nairaland" with this kindergarten wordplay? grin grin

you are a fool of epic proportions. "the coog is here(heir)...shake the hand of your replacement". any reader that went to a private nursery school would get that pun because of the line that followed. the h-factor don't matter because here = 'ere.

top-tier rappers amassing $40,000 per battle pun words like piston/pissed-on and you are here dragging your school certificate in the mud. you are a disgrace to the village that sponsored your certificate.

vers state bïtch - are basic - ya replacement.

excellent polysyllabic scheme. compare to damage, average & garbage that you dropped like a child that used slate & chalk all his life. mikuz, if battle rap is becoming a challenge, go and buy a bicycle & start tapping wine.

lolololololol . . .

See your pathetic life? Where is the sting here? You call this a punch? At this point, I'd be right to say that you were more confused than GEJ - cos you were dissing ND Militants instead of Ibime! Wetin come concern Us with Taliban? In ya next battle i.e if you are good enough to manage to write another battle verse! You'd tell the history of Boko Haram, cos it seems you can't write a verse without Boko Haram in it. Creative nigga, Mr "One hit wonder"! grin grin

the sting is always the punchline. ibime had used MEND lines in the past to feel pompous. he lied to us he's a rap terrorist. "an ajepaki(ask a lagos boy to tell you the meaning) obsessed with eminem is not from pakistan." eminem's fans are called stans. ibime is a paki(poverty-stricken)boy.

paki + stan = pakistan. pakistan is a breeding ground of terrorists!

that bar alone gave me 15 followers when i destroyed your gay king. mikuz, you just don't force to become a netcee. it's an innate ability. the amount of money my parents spent to give me this vast display of excellent verbiage cannot be achieved overnight. you will never ever be on my level. grin

3 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 8:36am On Jul 09, 2014
mikuz diggin out old news from the hole. i wonder how many sleepless nights he's had since his hymen got broken lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed losers always cry

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 8:39am On Jul 09, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
sound? shocked
when people chat and say 'lets talk' does it literally mean they chat with their mouth?? 'sound' in this context can refer to perception. don't ever tag me again
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 8:45am On Jul 09, 2014
fuckyouhard: mikuz diggin out old news from the hole. i wonder how many sleepless nights he's had since his hymen got broken lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed losers always cry

his parents had to collect the rope from him when he got destroyed. mikuz was looking for the easiest way out of life by tying the rope to a strong beam & doing the obvious.

suicide on top coogar's bars. grin

now see his hypocrisy.......

mikuz:
You see your life? So you were planning to beat Ibime - "The Waridabo of Nairaland" with this kindergarten wordplay?

and in january, he wrote this to ibime in their retirement battle. how can mikuz say i murked ibime in january only to turn around & say i used kindergarten wordplay?

mikuz dissing obese ibime:

Cooger defaced you with banter/ . . left you crippled with disses/ so you ducked, lying that he pilfered his lyrics/
But you can never deceive us . . Cos its a fact he murked you . . So go to hell with your flimsy excuses!!/

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 8:49am On Jul 09, 2014
mikuz:

What I'm texting is hard/ my raps are deeper than the well in his yard/
. . I taught this nigga to be fly . . cos I put him in the wings . . like hes Eden Hazard!/
You ll get buried in sand/ everything you sending is bland/
. . if this nigga is seen where ddopeheads are seated . . we ll tell him to stand!/

i can never rhyme like this. and this is who the foolish krone was callin a multie king lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
in fact i c/o both of u. forkers!
Re: Flow For Rank by kr0ne(m): 8:54am On Jul 09, 2014
fuckyouhard:
i can never rhyme like this. and this is who the foolish krone was callin a multie king lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
You will die!
You were denying before that you weren't Jason, right? Now you have Krone's dick all over your mouth. What I did to you last week is just the beginning....and don't forget to tell them I birthed your style. FOOL!!!

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 8:56am On Jul 09, 2014
fuckyouhard:

mikuz is a baboon!

how does well in his yard rhyme with eden hazard? his hazard pronounced hizard?? grin grin i don't blame mikuz though, he's rêtarded.

"if this nigga is seen where dopeheads are seated, we'll tell him to stand"

and this is a punchline? grin cheesy grin

if i analyse all mikuz's battle verses, he has never won a battle here. all his wins were votes from dïck-riders. he has never punched hard in his battles. he just talks bullshyte!
Re: Flow For Rank by ckushy(m): 9:02am On Jul 09, 2014
coogar:

mikuz is a baboon!

how does well in his yard rhyme with eden hazard? his hazard pronounced hizard?? grin grin i don't blame mikuz though, he's rêtarded.

"if this nigga is seen where dopeheads are seated, we'll tell him to stand"

and this is a punchline? grin cheesy grin

if i analyse all mikuz's battle verses, he has never won a battle here. all his wins were votes from dïck-riders. he has never punched hard in his battles. he just talks bullshyte!

whats wrong with the rhymes??

How does cutting the mustard rhyme with ravish the bastard??
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 9:05am On Jul 09, 2014
ckushy:

the mustard = the bastard
well in his yard is not eden hazard unless you are a mouth-foaming simpleton. it's too forced to align no matter how you slant it
Re: Flow For Rank by Guykhena(m): 9:05am On Jul 09, 2014
chit-chats are for biitches,get the battles on,is that so hard to ask? undecided
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 9:05am On Jul 09, 2014
ThunderStorm:
After me. . . word!! cheesy
Lol. . .big boss!!
Re: Flow For Rank by Eljosh(m): 9:07am On Jul 09, 2014
ckushy:

L:DL. . .
Frm ma point ov view ur tryna chck up 2 d standard nigga. . .
!!YAGA!!
Re: Flow For Rank by ckushy(m): 9:16am On Jul 09, 2014
coogar:

the mustard = the bastard
well in his yard is not eden hazard unless you are a mouth-foaming simpleton. it's too forced to align no matter how you slant it

you know something 'bout prominent sounds?
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:21am On Jul 09, 2014
fuckyouhard:
when people chat and say 'lets talk' does it literally mean they chat with their mouth?? 'sound' in this context can refer to perception. don't ever tag me again

fuckyouhard or what do you call yourself?
Comparing 'talk' with 'sound' is very terrible! . . Next you'll say you can hear the beat when someone drops freeze here.

"You flow like krone" is correct in the context! Not sound!

But we aint in an english class, so dont worry, i won't tag you again!
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:34am On Jul 09, 2014
Iceskidd: without personals, i could diss ice betta. Focus on dissin ice and end up like teddybiyasi
those lines are not @ u. . .

I remember, before the problem nairaland had, he used that verse to diss GLACIERZ. So he just reposted it!
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 9:34am On Jul 09, 2014
kr0ne:
You will die!
You were denying before that you weren't Jason, right? Now you have Krone's dick all over your mouth. What I did to you last week is just the beginning....and don't forget to tell them I birthed your style. FOOL!!!
So thats this Jason u talking about. . .those whatsapp ffools tho....
Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 9:49am On Jul 09, 2014
Limerick:
So thats this Jason u talking about. . .those whatsapp ffools tho....

whatsapp brawl wack pass 2go own
Re: Flow For Rank by G3n3sis: 9:53am On Jul 09, 2014
Re: Flow For Rank by killsmith(f): 9:57am On Jul 09, 2014
Been a while....So many new names...where are the likes of khimwhyte, sleakid, maestro, increda etc?
Re: Flow For Rank by ckushy(m): 10:00am On Jul 09, 2014
killsmith: Been a while....So many new names...where are the likes of khimwhyte, sleakid, maestro, increda etc?
you asking who??
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 10:02am On Jul 09, 2014
ckushy: you know something 'bout prominent sounds?

only when the overall verse carries a meaningful substance, then one can overlook the fact that the syllables don't have 100% perfect rhymes.

with mikuz, there's no single substance in his verses. they are as plain as fück. read it yourself and pick out one ingenuity in his lyricism.

it's an insult that mikuz & i are even on the same forum. his IQ is in single digit, with his guguru & epa verbiage. y'all should contribute funds to get him adult classes.

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by G3n3sis: 10:11am On Jul 09, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
like tony's doing . . against brazil! . . /

like tony's doing . . against brazil! . . / I cud free again with dazzling . ./ puns and plays so drastic/
till my fans be hailing, and be like 'Gen you too gbaski'!
it's early in the morning s.hit/ and Max and I be rocking it/ from storey buildings you ain't topping this/
even your hottest lines can't stop this frees/ 'cause your too slow like toddlers, but like Usain we running things
we do this for the right reasons/ it's so natural like breathing/
and fuckyouhard I'm not Krone. . .don't make me hit your door frame...lest your post might be hidden!

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 10:12am On Jul 09, 2014
G3n3sis:
we do this for the right reasons/ it's so natural like breathing/
and fuckyouhard I'm not Krone. . .don't make me hit your door post...lest your history might be hidden!

you could have worded this properly to radiate more illness.

don't make me hit your door frame...lest your post might be hidden.
Re: Flow For Rank by ckushy(m): 10:13am On Jul 09, 2014
coogar:

only when the overall verse carries a meaningful substance, then one can overlook the fact that the syllables don't have 100% perfect rhymes.

with mikuz, there's no single substance in his verses. they are as plain as fück. read it yourself and pick out one ingenuity in his lyricism.

it's an insult that mikuz & i are even on the same forum. his IQ is in single digit, with his guguru & epa verbiage. y'all should contribute funds to get him adult classes.

You manipulate and brag a lot
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 10:19am On Jul 09, 2014
ckushy:

You manipulate and brag a lot

that's why it's battle rap - bragging is the name of the game. if you can't brag, you won't win. cheesy grin

as for manipulation, my lines may look complex but it's easy to decipher. they carry illness & substance.

i got a PM last night - someone wanted me to explain "piggy-backed by richy" line i used against the gay king(obese ibime)

the simple explanation is another name for richard is dïck. if richard piggybacks you, you are riding a dïck = dïck-rider!

i am the zeus of this battle rap shït!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.