Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,113 members, 7,896,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 08:21 PM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (928830 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by killsmith(f): 10:22am On Jul 09, 2014
ckushy: you asking who??
why can't u simply ignore if u can't answer?....must u always be a child?
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 09, 2014
i wanna rapbattle............am a first timer here but i battle on youtube and fb
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 10:34am On Jul 09, 2014
coogar:

you are a fool of epic proportions. "the coog is here(heir)...shake the hand of your replacement". any reader that went to a private nursery school would get that pun because of the line that followed. the h-factor don't matter.

Mr. "One hit wonder". You are disgracing ya self. Admit that the pun was wack, basic, generic and forced as Bleep and end this embarrasement. What is wrong with you? It seems you know little or nothing about homophonic puns. Ya chick Teddybiyasi should start giving you lessons on how to make homophonic puns. She should tell you that you do not have to throw letters away to play on words. Cooger no be by force to wordplay. If you aint skilled enough to do it then leave it for those who are masters in it. How can you tell me to pronounce Here without the H because you want to do a wordplay? You dey crase? grin Get it into your black thick skull that here/ heir is a nursery school forced motherfucking pun and it ll never ever play. You miserable lizard! No matter how ddope the line that followed is, the fact still remains that heir and here do not have the same pronunciation. I'm not gonna silent the H in Here cos I'm reading ya wack verse against Ibime. You cannot build a solid structure with a very shaky foundation.

Piston/ pissed on is a perfert example of what an homophonic pun is. The owner did not throw away a letter so it could play, unlike you who asked us to throw away letter H outta the window so you can do a kindergarten pun grin

top-tier rappers amassing $40,000 per battle pun words like piston/pissed-on and you are here dragging your school certificate in the mud. you are a disgrace to the village that sponsored your certificate.

I told you heir/ here cannot be termed a pun as pissed on/ piston.
You are a shame to your entire generation, the biggest mistake ya dad made in his life who to release the eggs that brought you to existence. You are claiming to be a top-tier rapper with just one battle win to your name! What a ffucking disgrace. Glacierz or Loonat11k ll bury you alive, thats if you have enough balls to square up to them in a battle. How many ddope netcees on here has ever hailed you as great? You ll only get cheap accollades from your fellow ffagmates and strange accounts as such. Mugu!! grin

vers state bïtch - are basic - ya replacement.

excellent polysyllabic scheme. compare to damage, average & garbage that you dropped like a child that used slate & chalk all his life. mikuz, if battle rap is becoming a challenge, go and buy a bicycle & start tapping wine.

Shame on you. You need to quit rap ASAP, its now clear to me that you 're on a road to nowhere. Just pack and go! How can you rhyme 3 syllables with 4 syllables? Only a wack @ss netcee does that!
"vers state bbicth - 3 syllables
are basic - 3 syllables
ya replacement - 4 syllables"

You see ya pathetic life? 3 syllables rhymed with 4. So this is ya own defination of Poly syllabic rhyming? Ffucking disgracing yaself. The time you've used in celebrating ya victory over me should have been dedicated to improving ya rhyming skills. Don't keep ya self busy with better things, keep celebrating one battle rap win. I'm sure your co-workers have also held about Mikuz, No? grin

I did : weak and average/ bring you damage/ piece of garbarge/

See? You do not know how to spot multis or the outragious ammount of ccocksuckers on ya ddick couldn't let you do a multi count. That's 4 syllable through out, its better than rhyming 3 syllables with 4. Ya rhyming skill is pathetic, you are being deceived by the wack gays clamouring on ya ddick on a daily. No real vets ll ever hail you as ill. Until you prove ya mettle.

the sting is always the punchline. ibime had used MEND lines in the past to feel pompous. he lied to us he's a rap terrorist. "an ajepaki(ask a lagos boy to tell you the meaning) obsessed with eminem is not from pakistan." eminem's fans are called stans. ibime is a paki(poverty-stricken)boy.

paki + stan = pakistan. pakistan is a breeding ground of terrorists!

that bar alone gave me 15 followers when i destroyed your gay king. mikuz, you just don't force to become a netcee. it's an innate ability. the amount of money my parents spent to give me this vast display of excellent verbiage cannot be achieved overnight. you will never ever be on my level. grin

This is the biggest piece of rubbish I ve seen this year! The punch is way off cos nothing concerns Ibime with Eminem. Ibime has never made any statement connecting him and Eminem, so the punch is bland on arrival. If you had used Big L or Kool G rap then we could accept, but Eminem? This kinda punch coulda work for Thunderstorm not Bis!
Its' not a must ta do Paki and stan lol. There are better ways to do it!

I told you, leave wordplay for masters, you are not skilled in it. No be by force. You no gree. You lack the skills to compose mad @ss motherfucking puns like us! gringrin

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 10:56am On Jul 09, 2014
coogar:

his parents had to collect the rope from him when he got destroyed. mikuz was looking for the easiest way out of life by tying the rope to a strong beam & doing the obvious.

suicide on top coogar's bars. grin

now see his hypocrisy.......

and in january, he wrote this to ibime in their retirement battle. how can mikuz say i murked ibime in january only to turn around & say i used kindergarten wordplay?

Mr. One hit wonder.
You said my match against Siddoggg was a draw and turned around to claim that he beat me. After voting a draw you later went back on ya word and voted for him, like serious? For the records, Sid and I have battled twice in NL and both matches ended in a draw. You voted a draw in Mikuz V Ibime and later turned around to claim he beat me. For the records, Ibime beat me in our rematch and I beat him our first match!
Mikuz battle wins - More than 50
Cooger battle wins - 1
grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 11:06am On Jul 09, 2014
coogar:

mikuz is a baboon!

how does well in his yard rhyme with eden hazard? his hazard pronounced hizard?? grin grin i don't blame mikuz though, he's rêtarded.

"if this nigga is seen where dopeheads are seated, we'll tell him to stand"

and this is a punchline? grin cheesy grin

if i analyse all mikuz's battle verses, he has never won a battle here. all his wins were votes from dïck-riders. he has never punched hard in his battles. he just talks bullshyte!

You first claimed you rhymed Cutting the mustard rhyme with ravish the bbastard. Now you're claiming its the mustard and the bbastard?

Hahahaha

You are more confused and clueless than GEJ.
Unless you're doing monosyllabic rhyming, Ravish the bbastard does not rhyme with cutting the mustard. So you still get mouth? Are you not the same oaf who rhymed ssex with late? grin

You and ya fellow ffag mates are rretarded ccocksuckers!
Eden as in Hazard's first name is not voiced the same way we pronounce Eden as in the garden of Eden.

Mr. One hit wonder! grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 09, 2014
This is getting more interesting grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 11:33am On Jul 09, 2014
if mikuz has won 50 battles & coogar beats mikuz in a land slide victory, what does that make coogar? i am your intellectual god!!! i tore your credibility faster than a whöre tears a pack of condoms

piston & pissed on aren't perfect rhymes. piston is pronounced piss-teen, not piss-ton. you need oral english, that was why you lost massively. you think this is facebook forum where you battle shoemakers & mechanics like ruggedman?

haha - this defeat must have shamed your entire village. how did it happen? i didn't even beg for the battle, you did. i thought you had something solid to offer until you got bodybagged by lord coogar.

i have been on this forum for 3 years, read all the battle verses dating back to 2007 & i have never seen a battle where a textcee copped zero vote from more than 35 posters. you are a shame to the people of edo state & the local government you represent.

you will forever be beneath me in this pen game. you got euthanised. all the respect you have used your hard-earned sweat to build for 10 years got pissed on by coogar within 90 minutes. mikuz, what's the way forward?

the newbs don't respect you anymore - you crashed massively like the malaysian airline. you need 9ice to rebuild your street credibility. your own don finish today, the system is down at work - that means i get to spend the next 5 hours to give you torturous ribbing!

the scrolls that killed mikuz grin cheesy grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1536379_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 11:36am On Jul 09, 2014
fuckyouhard: mikuz diggin out old news from the hole. i wonder how many sleepless nights he's had since his hymen got broken lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed losers always cry
What's ur biz?
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 12:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
Thank God sef.

No thread evidence that Cooger beat me o.

grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2014
mikuz: Thank God sef.

No thread evidence that Cooger beat me o.

grin grin

but the eyes witness it

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2014
omo, no be small thing! grin
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 12:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
teddybiyasi:

but the eyes witness it

he got so battered, he spent his entire salary on private detectors to snoop my lines. i have never seen anyone so pathetic all my life. mikuz couldn't fathom how it happened with his guguru & epa lame verses.

if my dog could write, it has more creativity than mikuz. grin
Re: Flow For Rank by qEekzEe(m): 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2014
coogar ,,,,.can u redrop d verse u used against mikus again??,,,
Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
those lines are not @ u. . .

I remember, before the problem nairaland had, he used that verse to diss GLACIERZ. So he just reposted it!
yh kr0ne told me
Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
and mikuz was like 'i've won 50 battles but coogar can only boast of beating me'
and coogar replied 'if mikuz has won 50 battles & coogar beats mikuz in a land slide victory, what does that make coogar?'

now, takin m for mikuz and c for coogar, answer this question
if c1 = m50
then c50 = 2,500
c50 = m2500

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
twas like germany against brazil/ the harm was great and big/
kinda match that'll get neymar killed/ or get his spanish papers seized//

i knew kim was never a killer/ he tricks kids with generic fillers/
kids like krone and limerick niggers// embarassed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 2:20pm On Jul 09, 2014
This mumu Fuckyouhard and teddybiyasi has been d1ck-riding coogar ever since day 1. SmH, coogar if u ain't gonna accept just S.t.f.u and go on with your life. After all every 1 was present when mikuz agreed that you've beaten him and that he'll call u out in an appropriate time. So?
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ibime!!!

Mr cooger how market?.. grin...niggas are argueing with you not knowing they are only puting you in your element.. grin..
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2014
fuckyouhard: and mikuz was like 'i've won 50 battles but coogar can only boast of beating me'
and coogar replied 'if mikuz has won 50 battles & coogar beats mikuz in a land slide victory, what does that make coogar?'

if c1 = m50
then c50 = 2,500
c50 = m2500

so mathematically, mikuz has to be cloned 50 times to match coogar? lolololol. my IQ is 180 which makes mikuz's IQ to be in single digit!

twas like germany against brazil/ the harm was great and big/ kinda match that'll get neymar killed/ or get his spanish papers seized//
i knew kim was never a killer/ he tricks kids with generic fillers/ kids like krone and limerick niggers// embarassed lipsrsealed

pity mikuz.....
i don't want to carry the fool's casket on my conscience. since he lost, he's been sick & he feels nauseous. his girlfriend dumped him on this issue, she's been all over me with an offer - to lick nipplês. she's ugly as fück, with the voice of a rapê whistle, i am leaving mikuz in your hands, i hope & pray he's safe with you.

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2014
Iceskidd: This mumu Fuckyouhard and teddybiyasi has been d1ck-riding coogar ever since day 1. SmH, coogar if u ain't gonna accept just S.t.f.u and go on with your life. After all every 1 was present when mikuz agreed that you've beaten him and that he'll call u out in an appropriate time. So?
bastard son of 1,200,0000000000 fathers from different continents, if you want me to reply you again accept my c/o or remain silent until your fathers remember you from their graves

coogar:
i am leaving mikuz in your hands, i hope & pray he's safe with you.
until he accepts my c/o. he or any of those fools on his poosie

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 2:40pm On Jul 09, 2014
Iceskidd: This mumu Fuckyouhard and teddybiyasi has been d1ck-riding coogar ever since day 1. SmH, coogar if u ain't gonna accept just S.t.f.u and go on with your life. After all every 1 was present when mikuz agreed that you've beaten him and that he'll call u out in an appropriate time. So?

you are a tool.....
icekid, your name should be iceprïck/you are a jobless tout, this is why you only ride dïcks/....of gutter niggaz like mik/ open that mouth of yours again & cop a tight fist/ fück outta here...tell your momma i said "hi", bïtch/

Emaprince: Ibime!!!
Mr cooger how market?.. grin...niggas are argueing with you not knowing they are only puting you in your element.. grin..

i am retiring sef.....i am passing the baton to......

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by ckushy(m): 2:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
killsmith: why can't u simply ignore if u can't answer?....must u always be a child?

dum fagg
Re: Flow For Rank by ckushy(m): 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ion wanna see any rant again... If coogar aint giving a rematch, let that be. Simple as ABC.
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 2:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
ckushy: Ion wanna see any rant again... If coogar aint giving a rematch, let that be. Simple as ABC.

and who are you to be telling us what you want to see? does this look like your village where you get things your way?

you don't have to post here if the vibe of the gist isn't for you. go to sexualïty section & wänk off with the lewd stories out there.

coogar is here & all the dïck-riders are being put through a roasting session.
Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 2:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
silly born sstupid what-else
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 2:54pm On Jul 09, 2014
Dis what happens when you give attention to bytch emcees. Plenty chat instead of bars. Thís is not a gossip section abeg.
Re: Flow For Rank by ckushy(m): 2:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
coogar:

and who are you to be telling us what you want to see? does this look like your village where you get things your way? you don't have to post here if the vibe of the gist isn't for you. go to sexualïty section & wänk off with the lewd stories out there.

coogar is here & all the dïck-riders are being put through a roasting session.
I'm your father
Re: Flow For Rank by Testerfuze(m): 2:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
fuckyouhard: and mikuz was like 'i've won 50 battles but coogar can only boast of beating me'

if c1 = m50
then c50 = 2,500
c50 = m2500

twas like germany against brazil/ the harm was great and big/
kinda match that'll get neymar killed/ or get his spanish papers seized//

i knew kim was never a killer/ he tricks kids with generic fillers/
kids like krone and limerick niggers// embarassed lipsrsealed
. Krone and limerick kids
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 2:57pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ibime: Dis what happens when you give attention to bytch emcees. Plenty chat instead of bars. Thís is not a gossip section abeg.

fück off, you fat-fück!
when you were telling stories of how you got gangräped by malthus & mailmalc, it wasn't a gossip section then. open that fat lips of yours again & i will pee in your nostrils.....you obese mollusc!

ckushy: I'm your father

eunuchs don't sire children. you were never born with a reproductive organ. sit your arsë down before you get sliced. this is not your village meeting in ebonyi state. i am the only champ in this zone.
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 3:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
Emaprince: niggas are argueing with you not knowing they are only puting you in your element.. grin..
grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by ckushy(m): 3:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
coogar:

fück off, you fat-fück!
when you were telling stories of how you got gangräped by malthus & mailmalc, it wasn't a gossip section then. open that fat lips of yours again & i will pee in your nostrils.....you obese mollusc!

eunuchs don't sire children. you were never born with a reproductive organ. sit your arsë down before you get sliced. this is not your village meeting in ebonyi state. i am the only champ in this zone.

Bytch! Enough of the insults, aint gat beef with you.. Yh you good, and I'm better! Things i hate 'bout you; you brag a lot, manipulate, bite lines and curse unecessarily. You a hypocrite!
Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 3:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
coogar:

you are a tool.....
icekid, your name should be iceprïck/you are a jobless tout, this is why you only ride dïcks/....of gutter niggaz like mik/ open that mouth of yours again & cop a tight fist/ fück outta here...tell your momma i said "hi" bïtch,
And u think thats some fly shiit?/
you's as clueless as Bleep, i could make you die quick/
then cum in ur wife's mouth, cos like you she like d1cks/
oh my momma says hello, you's that scared cat that couldn't face mik.
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2014
coogar:

you are a tool.....
icekid, your name should be iceprïck/you are a jobless tout, this is why you only ride dïcks/....of gutter niggaz like mik/ open that mouth of yours again & cop a tight fist/ fück outta here...tell your momma i said "hi", bïtch/

i am retiring sef.....i am passing the baton to......

Retiring? From what? It must be from work and not textrap cos I can't see a battle thread where you beat anyone.

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

Viewing this topic: JoeWendell and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.