Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,429 members, 7,932,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 05:49 AM

Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning (7455 Views)

Policemen Push Patrol Van To Start In Lagos (Photos) / People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign / A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2008
abdurrazaq:

@QuotaSyste & Co.
You will do yourselves favour by not taking every crisis against the Igbos only. It's too bad. You don't even know what cause the fight, you've already jumped to conclude that it was all against your Ethnic group sadthere was a phone conversation with AIT correspondent in Jos this afternoon to confirm the story. it's a pity.

Previous massacre like this have always been on his ethnic group.
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by Seun(m): 5:21pm On Nov 28, 2008
An eye for an eye, and very soon the whole world will be blind.
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by QuotaSyste(m): 5:23pm On Nov 28, 2008
JosBoy4Lif:

@ nuzo
get out of here with your he said she said propaganda.
It's so funny if you ask the average Hausa, they will say they the ones who reacted. Nonsense utter nonsense.

It's a fool that doesn't know that muslims/awusas always start every religious riot in nigeria. Only a fool will says such is a propaganda.
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2008
Seun:

Whats your suggestion then; should all the Igbos go blind in order to maintain a vision less state?
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 28, 2008
QuotaSyste:

It's a fool that doesn't know that muslims/awusas always start every religious riot in nigeria. Only a fool will says such is a propaganda.

Why did you bother responding to that fool?
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by Outstrip(f): 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2008
I hope Rhodacious is okay. This is nigeria for you
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2008
QuotaSyste:

Quotasyte can you unequivocally say that Hausa's are the only ones to blame for religious riots in Nigeria?

@ nuzo
I want to know exactly what makes me a fool?
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 28, 2008
Outstrip:

I hope Rhodacious is okay. This is nigeria for you

Why do you guys always feel comfortable accepting this barbaric situation in this failed state? Do we really need to continue like this?
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by QuotaSyste(m): 5:54pm On Nov 28, 2008
JosBoy4Lif:

Quotasyte can you unequivocally say that Hausa's are the only ones to blame for religious riots in Nigeria?

@ nuzo
I want to know exactly what makes me a fool?
Yes, all awusas and northern nigeria's muslims. They condone it and none of them have ever comdemn it. If i am wrong, please refer me to a link where any of their religious instigated riots have ever been comdemned by any of their emirs, imams, northern nigerian governors or ordinary individuals of same people.
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by Kaestro(m): 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2008
Here's (this forum) is just a simple example of how issues turn out to become violent and uncontrolable when many can't state an argument without attaching sentiments.Not suprising everyone loves to play the blame game,when will each person start to become responsible for what he/she says or does? Generalisation isn't the way to go in times of dispute.Plain ignorance.Very annoying.
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by QuotaSyste(m): 5:59pm On Nov 28, 2008
Kaestro:

Here's (this forum) is just a simple example of how issues turn out to become violent and uncontrolable when many can't state an argument without attaching sentiments.Not suprising everyone loves to play the blame game,when will each person start to become responsible for what he/she says or does? Generalisation isn't the way to go in times of dispute.Plain ignorance.Bad mind f&*k off!!
You can blow your mouth anyhow you want because the victims doesn't in anyway relate to you. You can equally find means to dismiss the killiing of Igbos as rumours since that is exactly what unites you nigerians more. Now go ahead and tell us how most of your friends are Igbos or maybe that you are Igbo as well.
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by logamon: 6:04pm On Nov 28, 2008
May the souls of the desists rest in peace.

Enough of all these non ethical killings? I hope the younger generation don't grow to disregard human life. How long will it take the government to deploy troops to forestall order (Jos home of various military barracks 4 dat matter)? One of our major problem in naija is slow response. Authorities dont act until a situation is almost out of control. Look at how bad the situation has gotten in less than 24hrs!!! Jos is my homeland, it used to be the home of peace, but now it a total transpose of its self all because of some political non-sense. Alot of people have relative in that town, I have my entire generation there. I really pray it doesn't escalate beyond this. Lets keep praying for the souls of the desists and for peace to come back to the once liberal and peaceful place.

Long live the federal republic!!!
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by honsule(m): 6:31pm On Nov 28, 2008
QuotaSyste:

I QUITE AGREE WITH U.AM BASED IN JOS,BUT SKOLING IN THE WEST.TOO BAD angry angry angry angry
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by honsule(m): 6:40pm On Nov 28, 2008
QuotaSyste:

You can blow your mouth anyhow you want because the victims doesn't in anyway relate to you.

my pal almost got killed today by those yeyetic and ignoramus almajaris. cry cry cry cry
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by Uche2nna(m): 6:40pm On Nov 28, 2008
QuotaSyste:

To the best of my knowledge, all the religious riots in Nigeria have been stirred up by the Moslem community in the North. Right from Maitasine to the saga of Reinhard Bonke in Kano state.
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by honsule(m): 6:46pm On Nov 28, 2008
Seun:

SERIOUS PRAYER FOR GOD'S INTERVENTION IS THE ANSWER.Blood of the innocent are crying for vengence.
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by savanaha: 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2008
Kaestro:

Here's (this forum) is just a simple example of how issues turn out to become violent and uncontrolable when many [b]can't state an argument without attaching sentiments.[/b]Not suprising everyone loves to play the blame game,when will each person start to become responsible for what he/she says or does? Generalisation isn't the way to go in times of dispute.Plain ignorance.Very annoying.

This is not paper work but human lives. The people responding sentimentally understand the importance of human lives and realize the truth, Igbos are always targeted. Let's not pretend when its not us (family, sect, tribe or religion).
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by darqly(m): 7:11pm On Nov 28, 2008
Whenever someone needs cheap popularity, he colors every crises with religion.Lay the blame on Jonah Jang's doorstep. The Arrow cancelled the first election carried out because PDP lost in Jos north, and the truth is PDP can NEVER win in Jos north!!
Now he imposes his brother as winner and chairman of this charade of an election,
And the cursed hausa yaro-boys who just need an excuse to slice people up, are given a lifeline to go on a killing, maiming and vandalism spree.
Sad country, Sadder town, Grew up in Jos, and my folks are still there but dirty politics has bled the town dead- No power, No running water, Bad roads, Rising crime-rate, so much bloodletting everywhere.
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by PastorPLC: 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2008
Who said no Northern emirs have condemned the violence in the North?  I'm not a Northerner but I know a good number of them (thousands from the North) that have sincerely condemned it.
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by honsule(m): 7:25pm On Nov 28, 2008
darqly:

Sad country, Sadder town, Grew up in Jos, and my folks are still there but dirty politics has bled the town dead- No power, No running water, Bad roads, Rising crime-rate, so much bloodletting everywhere.

when u complain,u complicate matters.what are u doing in ur own little ways to salvage the situation?
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by skywalk: 7:29pm On Nov 28, 2008
I am against war and riots of any kind, but seriously jos is a predominatly a christain state, why should the muslims that settled in jos be taking up arms against the christains? I say let jos people wipe them out completly. If the christains in the north of jos can not do the job, let those in other parts give them reinforcement. Let them try their rubbish in kaduna and see,we show them that 2000 was childs play.
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by honsule(m): 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2008
skywalk:

I am against war and riots of any kind, but seriously jos is a predominatly a christain state, why should the muslims that settled in jos be taking up arms against the christains? I say let jos people wipe them out completly. If the christains in the north of jos can not do the job, let those in other parts give them reinforcement. Let them try their rubbish in kaduna and see,we show them that 2000 was childs play.

I AM TEMPTED TO CONCUR
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by JJYOU: 7:44pm On Nov 28, 2008
evil
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by kommy27(f): 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2008
@honsule
bro hope your family are okay.
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by JosBoy4Lif(m): 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2008
skywalk:

Which peppa did you show them? Kaduna is a Sharia State is not?
We Plateau fought valiantly to overcome the introduction of Sharia in Plateau St. So I don't know what you are talking about, The Hausa run Kaduna undecided
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by Uche2nna(m): 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2008
As long as the concept of almajiri is still perpetuated in the north, we would always have this riots. They are always used as cannon fodder by thier manipulative mallams. Those guys take to the streets faster than a fish take to water.
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by Muza(m): 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2008
skywalk:

You show who pepper, grin,big fool kawai.
Even in your wildest dream you will not start a riot cos u are still healing the wounds we inflicted on you.
I know now you are regretting ever trying to fight us.

Uche2nna:

As long as the concept of almajiri is still perpetuated in the north, we would always have this riots. They are always used as cannon fodder by their manipulative mallams. Those guys take to the streets faster than a fish take to water.

Another big fool,You guyz no know anything except juju,fraud,militancy, etc.
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by skywalk: 8:28pm On Nov 28, 2008
@josboy4life, kaduna is a state that has 50-50 muslims and christains, so its understandable that the issue of sharia arisen, but jos comon, its a christain state. sharia shd nt even hv poked out its ugly head. And if u hv fought them vialantly, how comes they hv taken up arms against u now, because of a romour? And incase u dnt kn sharia is practiced only i repeat only, in kaduna north, and nt in kaduna south, that was what we fought for! And that is what we got! Period. We didnt want sharia imposed on us in the south, and yes fight we did! Let them try us again nd see, the days of turn the other cheek are so so over.
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by lonelypal(m): 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2008
Uche2nna:

As long as the concept of almajiri is still perpetuated in the north, we would always have this riots. They are always used as cannon fodder by their manipulative mallams. Those guys take to the streets faster than a fish take to water.

whats ur point bro, ?
this is a sensitive issue, u should mind the words u use here, cheesy
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by JJYOU: 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2008
lonelypal:

whats ur point bro, ?
this is a sensitive issue, u should mind the words u use here, cheesy
or you start your own war in ilorin?
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by onyengbu1(m): 8:40pm On Nov 28, 2008
I am only happy that my people down here in Onitsha have learned how to retaliate appropriately.

The only advise I can offer these hausa people is that they should know that down here in Onitsha we dont use matchetes. We use GUNS!! grin grin

The only problem is that its only worthless abokis that are available for killing.

WARN THEM NOW!!

ABA and ONITSHA IS WATCHING KEENLY.
Re: Fighting Start In Jos City This Morning by JosBoy4Lif(m): 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2008
Muza:

You show who pepper, grin,big fool kawai.
Even in your wildest dream you will not start a riot because u are still healing the wounds we inflicted on you.
I know now you are regretting ever trying to fight us.

Another big fool,You guys no know anything except juju,fraud,militancy, etc.
That etc, is a very long list my friend, very very long list, lemme hold my tongue.

skywalk:

@josboy4life, kaduna is a state that has 50-50 muslims and christains, so its understandable that the issue of sharia arisen, but jos comon, its a christain state. sharia should nt even hv poked out its ugly head. And if u hv fought them vialantly, how comes they hv taken up arms against u now, because of a romour? And incase u dnt kn sharia is practiced only i repeat only, in kaduna north, and nt in kaduna south, that was what we fought for! And that is what we got! Period. We didnt want sharia imposed on us in the south, and yes fight we did! Let them try us again nd see, the days of turn the other cheek are so so over.
Jos is not a state, I hope you reckon that. And firstly there are many Hausa's in Northern Plateau.
We fought and there fore there is no Sharia law.

Kaduna is and always will be Hausa run State.
Take a look at your governors. I will not believe the bullocks that you people were victorious
ZauZau is a crandle kneck of the Hausa's
My Village (ganawuri) shares a border with Kaduna and there are MANY MANY Muslims in MAnchoke which is in southern Kaduna.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

APC Convention: March 26 Sacrosanct As Invitations Are Sent Out / 99% Of Nigerians Are Corrupt And Dubious / Check Out How These Lovebirds Looks like With Biafran Facemask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.