Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,991 members, 7,899,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 02:29 PM

Bomb Blast In Yola Kills 40, Including Five Soldiers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Yola Kills 40, Including Five Soldiers (42363 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Boko Haram Kills 40 In Monguno, Borno State / STF Arrests Five Soldiers Over Monday Attack In Jos - Soilders behind Massacres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola Kills 40, Including Five Soldiers by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 27, 2014
All I can say is....

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola Kills 40, Including Five Soldiers by clara472: 11:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
May their souls rest in peace

Photos: Pres. Obama’s daughters are growing up really beautiful
Source: e reporter.com.ng/index.php/entertainment-news/item/1712-photos-pres-obama-s-daughters-are-growing-up-really-beautiful
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola Kills 40, Including Five Soldiers by harry509: 11:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
xtripple:

Source Aljezeera news/reuters nigeria
[url]mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0JB23220141127?irpc=932[/url]
hw long wil dis continuel?
Boko haram will all die 1 day.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola Kills 40, Including Five Soldiers by femiyem: 11:33pm On Nov 27, 2014
GOD help nigeria. it wil bcom story somday....IT WIL BE OVER VERY SOON AND THEY WIL ALL BE EXPOSED

whateva we do, we shal al giv account smday. NIGERIANS, we just need to be strong in a tym like dis: (economic & security challenges) IT IS WELL.........
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola Kills 40, Including Five Soldiers by aauwalu80: 11:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ths ppl wht do they want? hw can a person not a lion do ths thin? if u want to liv along(in the north) let's ask us to leav th whol north stop killin an innocent ppl. stop killg. thos that didnt. no whch country they belong. this ppl nevr see a gun in their lif. and u too will also die. am sure u do ths thin for money money would go. evry thin u hav in this liv wuld go wht. infact I don't hav a singl word for u buh Allh ya isaaaa
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola Kills 40, Including Five Soldiers by ArcBishopmarie(m): 11:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
God will not come down from heaven to deliver Nigeria.. When God wanted to deliver the Isrealite: he uses Moses to deliver then, but our leader has all turn to pharoah even the once we taught will be our moses has turn to pharoah.. Let our leaders tell themselves the truth, turn to God and not politics, then boko or haram will be a thing of the past.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola Kills 40, Including Five Soldiers by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 27, 2014
xtripple:

Source Aljezeera news/reuters nigeria
[url]mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0JB23220141127?irpc=932[/url]

How 2 suicidal girls only can kill 44 ppl in the market is quite scary....one wonders the kind of bomb they use.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola Kills 40, Including Five Soldiers by damcqute(m): 11:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
hmmmm. when will all this end? Peace seems to be dead and gone.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola Kills 40, Including Five Soldiers by GboyegaD(m): 12:03am On Nov 28, 2014
IYANGBALI:
Gboyega it is not well o

With the incessant bombings that have become the order of the day in North East of our beloved country and for which the government cares less, we can only pray God preserves us and our loved ones.
How are you and all that concerns you?
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola Kills 40, Including Five Soldiers by GboyegaD(m): 12:06am On Nov 28, 2014
Kingscee:
For how long?

For as long as our government acts non chalant to the plight of the masses.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola Kills 40, Including Five Soldiers by Nasiru21: 12:08am On Nov 28, 2014
Islam is the the devils religion.Thank God I became a Christian last year. Boko haram are killing innocent people just like the fake prophet Mohammad (may he rot in hell) did.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola Kills 40, Including Five Soldiers by Seunannointing: 12:13am On Nov 28, 2014
gratiaeo:

What north is passing through is self inflicted calamity. Only God can deliver them. The worst is yet to happen

What do u mean? Pls explain
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola Kills 40, Including Five Soldiers by GboyegaD(m): 12:14am On Nov 28, 2014
NoContract:

[size=18pt]Ofcourse that is what you people can say. Nigerians. Them sabi say RIP like say na their mama tongue. Since e never concern una yet, let's see wetin you go type when it hits SW.

Can you imagine? 40 people died in a blast. 40 fresh lives lost, and you still had the effrontery to type IT IS WELL

What a lifeless Nigerian!
[/size]

Oga, you don't have to pass your aggression to me. If we all channel our aggressions to the government perhaps, that would make them take appropriate measures to combat these bombings.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola Kills 40, Including Five Soldiers by EPOMA(m): 12:17am On Nov 28, 2014
candidbabe:
it's only God that can deliver Nigeria from the hands of the terrorists.
may the dead RIP.

True but God is trying to deliver us but we keep digging our graves by putting in the wrong people in government
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola Kills 40, Including Five Soldiers by omarky(m): 12:18am On Nov 28, 2014
gratiaeo:

What north is passing through is self inflicted calamity. Only God can deliver them. The worst is yet to happen

Iku ti o n pa ojugba eni, owe lo n pa fun ni (Death killing ur mates is talking to u in parables). You think the insurgency is Northern issue, I pity your life......... Every minute of our life, dis forsaking demons call BH is getting closer to all of us. The earlier our Leaders and Nigerians wake up from dr nap the better for this country. May Almighty God grant d dead eternal rest.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola Kills 40, Including Five Soldiers by GboyegaD(m): 12:20am On Nov 28, 2014
Engrr:

It is not well!!!
Even the Dumbest person in Nigeria knows that it is not well!

If we don't force our government to take appropriate measures to combat this, then these guys will continue to deal with us.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola Kills 40, Including Five Soldiers by Seunannointing: 12:20am On Nov 28, 2014
akpumping7720:
What is the solution to this daily bomb blast?

Lets just pray to God that the end shud come intime, all these happenings is making the world unhabitable. Heavenly father, we pray u intervene in this nation, this blood shed is too much Oh God, have mercy.....................
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola Kills 40, Including Five Soldiers by omarky(m): 12:21am On Nov 28, 2014
Nasiru21:
Islam is the the devils religion.Thank God I became a Christian last year. Boko haram are killing innocent people just like the fake prophet Mohammad (may he rot in hell) did.

Why are you thinking with your anus I pity your parent..........
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola Kills 40, Including Five Soldiers by Seunannointing: 12:24am On Nov 28, 2014
Tonyrietrumu565:
This is terrible. May God help us all. The Southerner should be on guide.

True talk! Have u ever wondered if it was u? How wud u feel? Does it happened to, do u think they were prepared to die? Highly untimely. Father have mercy oooooo.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola Kills 40, Including Five Soldiers by Litmus: 12:28am On Nov 28, 2014
Russian Organ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VduZuCsqL00

[size=14pt]Cameroon's military has "freed" 16 hostages, including a Polish priest, captured by rebels from the Central African Republic (CAR), the president says[/size].
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola Kills 40, Including Five Soldiers by danjalingo: 12:31am On Nov 28, 2014
Chubhie:
I still hold the view that a political solution is key to ending Boko harem.

please, suggest the 'political solution'.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola Kills 40, Including Five Soldiers by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 28, 2014
GboyegaD:
It is well. May the souls of the departed rest in peace.

NO IT IS NOT WELL AND THEIR SOULS ARE NOT RESTING IN PEACE.

this is the sort of hopelessness Nigerians are in a habit of expressing. the families of the dead are traumatized and the dead if they were alive, would join book haram looking at the sort of resignation and hopelessness displayed by Nigerians
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola Kills 40, Including Five Soldiers by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 28, 2014
omarky:

he is expressing the feelings of billions the world over where negative Islam has affected. you my ungrateful nematode, is eating food thru ur anus and shitting crap out of your mouth
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola Kills 40, Including Five Soldiers by Angoni(m): 12:39am On Nov 28, 2014
RIP
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola Kills 40, Including Five Soldiers by Litmus: 12:45am On Nov 28, 2014
[size=14pt]Cameroon's military has freed 16 hostages, including a Polish priest, captured by rebels from the Central African Republic (CAR), the president says.[/size]

Where does Cameroon get all these hostages grin
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola Kills 40, Including Five Soldiers by stewayne: 12:50am On Nov 28, 2014
Trending updates from
Surevibes.com

Wizkid’ Star Boy heads into fashion
business
http://surevibes.com/2014/11/wizkid-star-boy-heads-into-fashion-business/

Harp Music Nite! Flavour celebrates
birthday with fans in Owerri and
Onitsha
http://surevibes.com/2014/11/harp-music-nite-flavour-celebrates-birthday-with-fans-in-owerri-and-onitsha/

Ebola: Stop Importing Frozen
Chicken – FGWarns Nigerians
http://surevibes.com/2014/11/ebola-stop-importing-frozen-chicken-fgwarns-nigerians/

Boko Haram: Chukwumerije warns
against another civil war
http://surevibes.com/2014/11/boko-haram-chukwumerijewarns-against-another-civilwar/

Why Jonathan has failed todefeat
B’Haram – OBJ
http://surevibes.com/2014/11/why-jonathan-has-failed-todefeat-bharam-obj/

Global Ebola toll increases to 5,689
http://surevibes.com/2014/11/global-ebola-toll-increases-to-5689/

Lynxx! Rapper and Stephanie Coker,
more than just friends?
http://surevibes.com/2014/11/lynxx-rapper-and-stephanie-coker-more-than-just-friends/

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola Kills 40, Including Five Soldiers by GboyegaD(m): 12:55am On Nov 28, 2014
voltron:

NO IT IS NOT WELL AND THEIR SOULS ARE NOT RESTING IN PEACE.

this is the sort of hopelessness Nigerians are in a habit of expressing. the families of the dead are traumatized and the dead if they were alive, would join book haram looking at the sort of resignation and hopelessness displayed by Nigerians

I don't know why everyone is picking on my response. Truth is we can only force the government to be responsive and as individuals, there is a little we can do. I have resigned to fate in the mean time and also hope that the government will intervene to mitigate the actions of these insurgents.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola Kills 40, Including Five Soldiers by EmekaBlue(m): 1:48am On Nov 28, 2014
Only cowards use bombs to kill innocent people.Boko or whosoeva is the biggest coward eva....Their hell fire space will b d hottest..Idiots to d core
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola Kills 40, Including Five Soldiers by Vikky014(f): 2:07am On Nov 28, 2014
Chubhie:
I still hold the view that a political solution is key to ending Boko harem.
political solution how?you mean fg shld accept their demand of an islamic state
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola Kills 40, Including Five Soldiers by Vikky014(f): 2:13am On Nov 28, 2014
omarky:

u better come out frm dt ur islam means piss oo.cos it is very very ....i also thank God khadijath my frnd is nw a christain
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola Kills 40, Including Five Soldiers by Spuggie: 2:24am On Nov 28, 2014
candidbabe:
it's only God that can deliver Nigeria from the hands of the terrorists.
may the dead RIP.

I beg to differ. God will not do for man what man must do for himself. As long as we citizens of this country continue to shy away from electing responsible leaders and continue to vote on ethnic and religious lines, we will never we move forward. We ought to have figured it out by now. US have shown it, they went after Osama and Aw Alaki but here we want to pray and wish away the boko haram threat......Time to wake up sis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Mobbed By Excited Traders At Ariaria Market In Aba. Photos / Sowore: Hostage Takers! Tinubu Slept Throughout A Meeting We Attended / Wike And Fubara Compete Through Bags Of Rice Distribution In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.