Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,936 members, 7,933,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 03:49 AM

Bomb Blast In Yola Kills 40, Including Five Soldiers - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Yola Kills 40, Including Five Soldiers (42471 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Boko Haram Kills 40 In Monguno, Borno State / STF Arrests Five Soldiers Over Monday Attack In Jos - Soilders behind Massacres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola Kills 40, Including Five Soldiers by omoiseselagba: 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
candidbabe:
it's only God that can deliver Nigeria from the hands of the terrorists.
may the dead RIP.
HOW?
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola Kills 40, Including Five Soldiers by F22RAPTOR(m): 2:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
enigstil:
If the boko haram crisis was something that has gone round all over Nigeria,if there are series of bomb blast in the other three regions,i believe by now Nigerians would have seen it as a collective responsibilty.Dont let us forget that lives are been lost on daily basis in the North,they are not animals they are human beigns like me and you.I will urge on the Nigerian youth populace that come 2015 Nigerians should choose wisely,dont be a fool to them again.If all these could be happening,its shows that Jonathan and his cabinets are not credible enough.To me he does not deserve a second term.We should ask ourselves if we are ready to face another 4years of chaos and anarchy.GODBLESS NIGERIA

The reason why it will not go around Nigeria is simply because nobody will agree to do the inside job for the terrorists in these regions. The north is full of 'rats' both in the security outfits and in the civilian populace. These 'rats' have sold out the region to these terror mongers and the result is what you see today. Discrediting the president the way the opposition does has not and will never change anything except these insiders are dealt with. This problem is caused by the very people opposing him, the same people making bogus promises of good governance forgetting that history has their atrocities documented. What bothers me is that these guys have never proffered a solution, any solution at all except insults and calls for the president to resign. Come 2015, no man can take the place of God in Nigeria's matter; ask Abacha.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Yola Kills 40, Including Five Soldiers by GboyegaD(m): 2:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
IYANGBALI:
I am fine,I dont live in Nigeria,I live in bejeing the capital of russia

Glad to know you are fine. I know you don't live in Nigeria however, why pull a fast one on me as regards your location? Thought you live in Texas but now I know it should be Moscow the capital city of China.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola Kills 40, Including Five Soldiers by Babaji111(m): 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2014
Mubi or Yola? Pls confirm fist before posting.
Re: Bomb Blast In Yola Kills 40, Including Five Soldiers by Babaji111(m): 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2014
Mubi or Yola? Pls confirm frst before posting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh / U.S. Moves To Name Boko Haram Sponsors / Akpabio: Udom Emmanuel, Umo Eno On War Path - The Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.