Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,821 members, 7,962,657 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 02:17 PM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (671452 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by joseph1832ng: 10:23pm On Feb 15, 2017
Mindfulness:

Thanks.

I am fine. Hope, you are happy too ... unconditionally. cheesy
Yes I am. Thanks for asking. Nice 'reading' you around. Thought you left. Lol.

Have fun. smiley

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
joseph1832ng:
Yes I am. Thanks for asking. Nice 'reading' you around. Thought you left. Lol.

Have fun. smiley

Have more fun. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 10:26pm On Feb 15, 2017
obixcel:
And the alternative facts are even more sensible than those trash logics. If One disagrees with a liberal he/she is instantly called a racist or given one demeaning name.

Lies are more sensible than freedom for all humans?? Little wonder you are the dumbest organism that walk the milky way. Did supporting drumpf comes with brain damage?? Madam alternative fact is now a personal non grata in all news network because of the lies she has been feeding all y'all morons.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by joseph1832ng: 10:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
Mindfulness:

Have more fun. smiley
Much oblige. Ma'am. smiley
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 10:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Fillion have been destroyed in this race thanks to russia, i wonder why the 300,000 euros mismanagement of E.U funds by Le Pen is not going viral. The race is between Macron and the old witch and they have start chacking macron campaign organizations too like they hacked Hillary. I just wonder what is the end goal of this devilish putin guy. Thank God Macron email hack issue is been handled by the french intelligence agency earlier unlike our sold out Comey here. I know proper reasoning will defeat all the efforts of that worthless KGB agent renowned for killing opposition figures and silencing free press, the racist country is even a shiithole.
I hope the French really learn and do something about it else that crazy Le Pen will sell out France to Putin and cuddle up to Trump.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 10:34pm On Feb 15, 2017
Missy89:

Wailing wont solve the problem. Vote in 2020 if you dont like Trump. It is very simple
So we are wailing because we want a government that is ethical and accountable.

What happened to those conservative values?

You do know it's not enough to vote anymore, what's even more important is paying attention to the leaders we elect or the ones who have their asses saved by the Electoral College and not the people's vote undecided

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 10:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Nixon and Clinton were even covert with there racism, it's wild and open in the drumpf administration. We know his views about eugenics plus the views of his right hand men. Flynn, Bannon and Miller. Plus those that celebrated during his election. F**k like the Nixon and Clinton don't lie about law and order to start a massive incarceration of POC. Philando Castile and Jacqueline Craig aren't criminals too and they aren't spared from the bullets and prejudice.

So anybody that celebrated Trump is racist even thou most of them voted for Obama twice? And any event where a person of color is a causality is racism by default even if you cant prove it? You know that makes you a social justice warrior and a facist right?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
ValerianSteel:

You do know it's not enough to vote anymore, what's even more important is paying attention to the leaders we elect or the ones who have their asses saved by the Electoral College and not the people's vote undecided

All the conservative bullshit is reflected in there hypocrisy in the Senate. These loser have been overlooking all the nonsense of drumpf. They voted losers sessions and devos, they voted 25-19 yesterday for the treasury not to release drumpf taxes plus the deafening silence of the russiagate.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
Looks like the libtard snowflakes resistance is working after all. Andrew Puzder has withdrawn from nomination for Labor Secretary.

Pentagon will propose sending conventional ground troops to Syria to fight ISIS. We have our next war folks undecided Playing into the hands of terrorists, this is what ISIS wants all along, anyone wonder why ISIS celebrated Trump's election?? You have the answer, another senseless GOP led war.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
ValerianSteel:

So you guys just realized that the electoral college is the system for choosing a president?

We can talk abouth ethics but when are you going to admit that the democrats will do the same thing if the shoe is in the other foot? I dont even like Trump but stop acting as if the GOP is the only partisan party

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 10:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
ValerianSteel:
Looks like the libtard snowflakes resistance is working after all. Andrew Puzder has withdrawn from nomination for Labor Secretary.

Pentagon will propose sending conventional ground troops to Syria to fight ISIS. We have our next war folks undecided Playing into the hands of terrorists, this is what ISIS wants all along, anyone wonder why ISIS celebrated Trump's election?? You have the answer, another senseless GOP led war.

Puzder nomination failed because of the restsiance within the GOP. Unlike the democrats, there is diverse opinions within the party.

Fantastic news if the pentagon story is ture.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 10:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
ValerianSteel:

Just saw that on CNN. Just hope the iddiiots that said Hillary will be worst can look me in the face and try to rationalize this 4 weeks of chaos and scandals.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 10:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
Missy89:

So anybody that celebrated Trump is racist even thou most of them voted for Obama twice? And any event where a person of color is a causality is racism by default even if you cant prove it? You know that makes you a social justice warrior and a facist right?

Give me a break from your bulllshit, you think we are all blind to the rhetoric of the tea party and all the southern alliance hogwash. You are so uninformed by the example I gave, maybe Google can help you solve your gigantic illiteracy on the Jacqueline Craig case. You are the fascist here for supporting the lowest of humans.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 10:56pm On Feb 15, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Give me a break from your bulllshit, you think we are all blind to the rhetoric of the tea party and all the southern alliance hogwash. You are so uninformed by the example I gave, maybe Google can help you solve your gigantic illiteracy on the Jacqueline Craig case. You are the fascist here for supporting the lowest of humans.

Tea party did not burn cars and destroy private properties during their protest. Liberal facists did. If Craig case happened because of racism, how is it Trump's fault exactly? Happened under Obama.

Already debunked ur southern myth. Try another line

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 11:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
Missy89:

Tea party did not burn cars and destroy private properties during their protest. Liberal facists did. If Craig caae happened because of racism, how is it Trump's fault exactly?

You must be in coma during the midterms town halls, who have been fueling the defend the blue case?? Who have been preaching racism in the campaign trail?? All the right wing extremists caught for killing all turn out getting motivated by him?? Does the Canadian mosque shooter ring a bell. Maybe a session with the United state of hate documentary will shine some light into your world of darkness.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
schwarzkopf:

You should have asked her where you said that all people who voted for Trump are racist? And then for a definition of fascism. grin

Characteristics of fascism according to Dr. Lawrence Britt.

1. Powerful and Continuing Nationalism (Trump: tick)

2. Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights (Trump: tick)

3. Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause (Trump: tick)

4. Supremacy of the Military (Trump: tick)

5. Rampant Sexism (Not sure about this one grin )

6. Controlled Mass Media (Trump: tick)

7. Obsession with National Security (Trump: tick)

8. Religion and Government are Intertwined (Trump: tick)

9. Corporate Power is Protected (Trump: tick)

10. Labor Power is Suppressed (Trump: tick)

11. Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts (Trump: tick)

12. Obsession with Crime and Punishment (Trump: tick)

13. Rampant Cronyism and Corruption (tick, tick, tick)

14. Fraudulent Elections (Say hi to Putin)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 11:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
Mindfulness:

You should have asked her where you said that all people who voted for Trump are racist? And then for a definition of fascism. grin

Characteristics of fascism according to Dr. Lawrence Britt.

1. Powerful and Continuing Nationalism (Trump: tick)

2. Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights (Trump: tick)

3. Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause (Trump: tick)

4. Supremacy of the Military (Trump: tick)

5. Rampant Sexism (Not sure about this one grin )

6. Controlled Mass Media (Trump: tick)

7. Obsession with National Security (Trump: tick)

8. Religion and Government are Intertwined (Trump: tick)

9. Corporate Power is Protected (Trump: tick)

10. Labor Power is Suppressed (Trump: tick)

11. Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts (Trump: tick)

12. Obsession with Crime and Punishment (Trump: tick)

13. Rampant Cronyism and Corruption (tick, tick, tick)

14. Fraudulent Elections (Say hi to Putin)

Pls tick sexism for God sake.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 15, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Pls tick sexism for God sake.

I was being sarcastic. smiley

100 ticks grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 11:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
cheesy grin
Mindfulness:

I was being sarcastic. smiley

100 ticks grin

grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy Grabbing them by the poosie.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
schwarzkopf:
cheesy grin

grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy Grabbing them by the poosie.

Conservative values undecided

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 11:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
Mindfulness:

Conservative values grin

The evangelical are the most annoying of the lots. Told mama to quit telling me about church. Can't stop hating all those annoying pricks.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 11:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
schwarzkopf:

You must be in coma during the midterms town halls, would have been fueling the defend the blue case?? Who have been preaching racism in the campaign trail?? All the right wing extremists caught for killing all turn out getting motivated by him?? Does the Canadian mosque shooter ring a bell. Maybe a session with the United state of hate documentary will shine some light into your world of darkness.

Documentary? grin lol. Now i know the problem

Tell me how you feel tomorrow when u wake up and remember that the next election is still far away
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 11:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
Missy89:

Documentary? grin lol. Now i know the problem

Tell me how you feel tomorrow when u wake up and remember that the next election is still far away

Ain't there right wing guys going daily to demonstrate in Omar Suleiman mosque with guns daily Ain't there peeps burning mosque and temples and pumping up swastikas in subways??

How does it feel like seeing Flynn kissing the dust and everyone wanting to dig the pre election Russia connection. How does it feels to know that intelligence guys got all the phone conversations?? How does it feels that a conservative Lord is going down faster than Nixon??

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 11:18pm On Feb 15, 2017
Missy89:

Puzder nomination failed because of the restsiance within the GOP. Unlike the democrats, there is diverse opinions within the party.

Fantastic news if the pentagon story is ture.
Lol Diverse opinions shocked grin grin

If you guys are so thoughtful, how the hell is Betsy Devos ED Sec, how the hell is Rick Perry in charge of nukes undecided

Fantastic news you say, I hope you'll petition DoD to bring back the draft so you can sign up and take with you eligible men and women out of the 62 million that voted Trump.

America needs to sit this one out Missy, you should know this. If we rain bombs on Syria, more civilians die, US becomes world's most hated once again, refugee crisis will triple, if Trump shuts the door on refugees completely, he puts our European allies in a dangerous position than they currently are.

If Europe refuses to take them, Assad continues to rule Supreme and kill his people off, there'll be calls for the US to get rid of him. That happens, we leave another vacuum for terrorists to run Syria over. Terror cells spring up all over the US, the direct result is homeland radicalization and massive scale in direct terrorist attacks.

All these happening cause I choose to believe, Russia won't have a problem with it, but should Russia do, you know what kind of escalation we'd have.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 11:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Just saw that on CNN. Just hope the iddiiots that said Hillary will be worst can look me in the face and try to rationalize this 4 weeks of chaos and scandals.
Every rallying cry against Hillary during the election, Trump has done in aggravated levels and these people still stick to him like glue even when presented with clear evidence.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 11:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
Missy89:

So you guys just realized that the electoral college is the system for choosing a president?

We can talk abouth ethics but when are you going to admit that the democrats will do the same thing if the shoe is in the other foot? I dont even like Trump but stop acting as if the GOP is the only partisan party
Look, my party leaders are not saints, Democrats do not burn the country to the ground just to stay in power. If there ever was a time for Democrats to be partisan, it was after Bush left office, we'd have had his ass in jail with Cheney. We choose country over party and always seek to reach the other side even when in power.

Stop equating Democrats and Republicans, we are not the same and never will be. Democrats used to be seen as the crazy ones, now it's clear Republicans deserve to be in asylum and not in position of power.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 11:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
ValerianSteel:
Lol Diverse opinions shocked grin grin

If you guys are so thoughtful, how the hell is Betsy Devos ED Sec, how the hell is Rick Perry in charge of nukes undecided

Fantastic news you say, I hope you'll petition DoD to bring back the draft so you can sign up and take with you eligible men and women out of the 62 million that voted Trump.

America needs to sit this one out Missy, you should know this. If we rain bombs on Syria, more civilians die, US becomes world's most hated once again, refugee crisis will triple, if Trump shuts the door on refugees completely, he puts our European allies in a dangerous position than they currently are.

If Europe refuses to take them, Assad continues to rule Supreme and kill his people off, there'll be calls for the US to get rid of him. That happens, we leave another vacuum for terrorists to run Syria over. Terror cells spring up all over the US, the direct result is homeland radicalization and massive scale in direct terrorist attacks.

All these happening cause I choose to believe, Russia won't have a problem with it, but should Russia do, you know what kind of escalation we'd have.

Yes. Diverse opinions. No herd mentality.

Trump won the military vote so your draft idea kind of makes no sense. Libtards don't serve. They stay home and whine about how America is evil anyway.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 11:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
ValerianSteel:
Look, my party leaders are not saints, Democrats do not burn the country to the ground just to stay in power. If there ever was a time for Democrats to be partisan, it was after Bush left office, we'd have had his ass in jail with Cheney. We choose country over party and always seek to reach the other side even when in power.

Stop equating Democrats and Republicans, we are not the same and never will be. Democrats used to be seen as the crazy ones, now it's clear Republicans deserve to be in asylum and not in position of power.

Azzs in jail? His cellmate would have been Hilary who voted for the war don't you think?

Republicans will investigate Trump at the right time. But Hilary wont be president. Remember that
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 11:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
https://twitter.com/nickwiger/status/831984510648479744

This Twit gat me in stitches. In local parlance people gat crusty tongue.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 12:02am On Feb 16, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Ain't there right wing guys going daily to demonstrate in Omar Suleiman mosque with guns daily Ain't there peeps burning mosque and temples and pumping up swastikas in subways??

How does it feel like seeing Flynn kissing the dust and everyone wanting to dig the pre election Russia connection. How does it feels to know that intelligence guys got all the phone conversations?? How does it feels that a conservative Lord is going down faster than Nixon??

First mistake. Trump is not a conservative( reason why he didnt get my vote). If he goes down, that is his problem. A republican would still be president. Get it?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 12:03am On Feb 16, 2017
Missy89:

Azzs in jail? His cellmate would have been Hilary who voted for the war don't you think?
I was hoping you'd spout that line.

First and foremost, the President presented false evidence doctored by the intelligence agencies under his illegal directive. The evidence motivated a vote in support of the war considering. They voted based on a lie they accepted as true cause they couldn't question the credibility of the source- the president.

Hillary is one in 77 Senators who voted in support, that's a bipartisan majority support. You can't hang this on Hillary.

War crimes are just a tiny fraction of why he should be in jail. There are other crimes he committed not popular reported. Do you want a list or you can refresh your memory on your own? undecided

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 12:10am On Feb 16, 2017
Missy89:

Yes. Diverse opinions. No herd mentality.

Trump won the military vote so your draft idea kind of makes no sense. Libtards don't serve. They stay home and whine about how America is evil anyway.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

No herd mentality cheesy urrmm, check your party's current progression again please sad

I'm big for the military, but I'll question getting into another unnecessary war. We haven't recovered from the last one, we are back on our feet but the memories from Iraq still haunts America till now. Let's not make the same mistake twice, the world has changed since Iraq and the mistakes we make now will be much worse.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (539)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.