Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,820 members, 7,962,653 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 02:14 PM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (671428 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 2:02am On Feb 16, 2017
ValerianSteel:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

No herd mentality cheesy urrmm, check your party's current progression again please sad

I'm big for the military, but I'll question getting into another unnecessary war. We haven't recovered from the last one, we are back on our feet but the memories from Iraq still haunts America till now. Let's not make the same mistake twice, the world has changed since Iraq and the mistakes we make now will be much worse.

That's right. No herd mentality. About 10 republicans held their confirmation.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 2:10am On Feb 16, 2017
This stripper makes $180,000/year shocked shocked
Are her clients all Wall-Street bankers?
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5474016
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 3:38am On Feb 16, 2017
Well done Missy89 for your sensible views

The Dems now look so pathetic and all they do is whine at every turn

You wonder how the same people who voted a black man twice suddenly became racists because they didnt vote a white woman into office

Next some people are worried about crime bill, If you are not a criminal why worry,

Let the dems continue in their wailing while they continue to lose seats in Congress, Senate and Governoship

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 16, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujU9qLIDRf8

war is peace
freedom is slavery
ignorance is strength
oceania has always been at war with eastasia

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 5:56pm On Feb 16, 2017
Trump Vows to Catch ‘Low Life Leakers’ in Washington D.C.

President Donald J. Trump is already tired of the leaks coming from his administration, and vows to catch those involved in the “criminal act.”
“The spotlight has finally been put on the low-life leakers! They will be caught!,” he wrote on Twitter on Thursday morning.

Trump reacted to ongoing news stories surrounding the resignation of National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, after intelligence sources leaked transcripts of his phone calls with Russian officials.

“Leaking, and even illegal classified leaking, has been a big problem in Washington for years,” Trump added. “Failing New York Times (and others) must apologize!”

On Wednesday, Trump described the leaks as a “criminal act” during a press conference with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

It’s a criminal act, and it’s been going on for a long time before me, but now it’s really going on,” he said.

*****Trump tried being a nice guy keeping some liberal scumbags to show he wanted to work together,, only thing,,, the liberal scum don't want to work together and now it bit him on the ass ,,,, fire them all! angry
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:10pm On Feb 16, 2017
Missy89:

Yes. Diverse opinions. No herd mentality.

Trump won the military vote so your draft idea kind of makes no sense. Libtards don't serve. They stay home and whine about how America is evil anyway.
Typical RepubliKkkan crap, I guess millions of Liberals that served in the military doesn't count ?. I have two of my own family members that served and both were veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan wars. One of them was a Purple Heart winner. What about that to your assertions that Liberals don't serve. I guess the loud mouths that wraps themselves with the American flags are the only one that serves like the clownish and Bigoted no tax paying Trump.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
Appleyard:

Missy89, there are times I disagree with you on certain issues, especially on geopolitics, but this time around, I must say you're down right with the obvious. Yeah, I sometimes wonder if Liberals have their own definition for democracy. I have never come across a discourse where people have no basics for argument other than name calling and insults. Is very disheartening.
I guess only Liberals call people names. You can only see one side of the story. The worst name caller in the history of Presidential candidates in American history is that loud mouth tweeter in the White House.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2017
Appleyard:

Exactly on the second paragraph. To them, every Blackman mustn't have alternative views. No conservative or nationalistic views. And that's the reason why one was bold enough to say that all Blacks that voted Trump are racist and house Negros. Now, with such mentality, you wonder why the black race has been a laughing stock for long. I find it hard to believe that people can still reason like this in this modern era.

You just like to regurgitate things you have no clue about. No one wants all Blacks to think and act the same way. like I told you once, you have no clue about the happenings in US. If you want fair minded Americans to support a well documented Bigoted President who is surrounded by Racists like Steven Bannon, Jeff Sessions, Steven Miller and co, you definitely have no idea what America is all about. If we that have spent our lives here are decrying racism, what's your problem with that ?. You are telling us that you know what's good for us millions of miles away. We don't want America to be like some Third World despotic country where tribalism, racism and nepotism is the order of the day.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by armyofone(m): 6:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
Should he be worried about the person whom he claimed leaked the info or possible blackmail that could have happened?
Mr. President, Mr. Pootin is not American friend.
obixcel:
Trump Vows to Catch ‘Low Life Leakers’ in Washington D.C.

President Donald J. Trump is already tired of the leaks coming from his administration, and vows to catch those involved in the “criminal act.”
“The spotlight has finally been put on the low-life leakers! They will be caught!,” he wrote on Twitter on Thursday morning.

Trump reacted to ongoing news stories surrounding the resignation of National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, after intelligence sources leaked transcripts of his phone calls with Russian officials.

“Leaking, and even illegal classified leaking, has been a big problem in Washington for years,” Trump added. “Failing New York Times (and others) must apologize!”

On Wednesday, Trump described the leaks as a “criminal act” during a press conference with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

It’s a criminal act, and it’s been going on for a long time before me, but now it’s really going on,” he said.

*****Trump tried being a nice guy keeping some liberal scumbags to show he wanted to work together,, only thing,,, the liberal scum don't want to work together and now it bit him on the ass ,,,, fire them all! angry

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
Mindfulness:
There are different degrees of racism. The attempt to deny any remarkable degree of racism in the Trump administration comes from the perceived need to defend the Republican Party against all odds as it is the political party, which is in favor of a strong military ................................................. *clears throat* .......................... someone's employer.

The rest who act naive and oblivious to the fact that Trump himself pushes the barriers toward open attitudes of hostility toward minorities have not even set foot on the American soil ever and probably never will.

If and when a president appoints an advisor who runs a platform that caters to the extreme right groups and judges who have a history of public display of prejudice, then it is fair to say that the degree to which racism has been invited to the White House is worrisome.

The intention to provoke gradually is to numb people's nerves so that they get used to a certain amount of racism. He made a racist remark but he is not racist. Acting or speaking like a racist is not exactly the same as actually being racist. Einstein logic. And unless you do not kill black people or Muslims or Mexicans, you are not racist. You only blame them for your or your country's misery. Two different things ... ENTIRELY. But who cares about racism if other minorities are targeted of which one is not a member? Sure, it will never turn against 'us'.

Fortunately, not all of us have forgotten the damage, destruction and misery followed by the creeping up of fascism or any related, modified sort of it. And we are not surprised others choose to be ignorant and prefer not to think long-term about the direction it all is heading towards while thinking that they are doing themselves a favor but paving their way into the trap along the way that leads to abysm

Hopefully, we will never have to hear them whining 'we didn't see it coming'. Fortunately, it is not too late.

The little Hitler and the beginning of the Fourth Reich. Remind me of Der Führer and his mantra in the 30s MAKE GERMANY GREAT AGAIN. Little Hitler will find out Americans ain't Germans of the 30s . By the time we are done with the Bigot in Chief, his fake pony hair will fall of his head.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
Missy89:

So you have no answer. The reference to Chicago is correct is it not? Even lucas will agree. It doesnt take a genius to know that black communities have bad public schools. Your argument makes no sense
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
armyofone:
Should he be worried about the person whom he claimed leaked the info or possible blackmail that could have happened?
Mr. President, Mr. Pootin is not American friend.

You minding that useful idiot, he's supposed to worry about the illegality going on. It's looking like the Nixonian White House Watergate all over again. This Russian gate is going to be his Achilles heel. One down, more to go. Have you ever seen a chaotic administration like the Buffon in power in American history. What a disgrace.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
America una own don spoil..Watching Trump announce he's nomination for Labour secretary and all he is doing is to blame the Media..The Media that is asking for answers to all the Lies he's being peddling..He is just like our own Buhari,No difference..All Buhari as being doing is to blame past administrations while Trump also does the same..I heard he is even having a rally this weekend..Campaign rally..Too bad he is a spoilt Kid that loves to massage he's Ego.. Like Buhari like Trump

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
happney65:
America una own don spoil..Watching Trump announce he's nomination for Labour secretary and all he is doing is to blame the Media..The Media that is asking for answers to all the Lies he's being peddling..He is just like our own Buhari,No difference..All Buhari as being doing is to blame past administrations while Trump also does the same..I heard he is even having a rally this weekend..Campaign rally..Too bad he is a spoilt Kid that loves to massage he's Ego.. Like Buhari like Trump

He believes he can pummel the media to submission; but he will soon realize that it will be a futile endeavor.
However, I like his entertainment value grin

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by armyofone(m): 7:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
Real entertainment!!
The way he goes about issues not related is mind-boggling. I mean you are introducing your new labor sec and talking/slamming the media. Thought he said he loves the media undecided
CFCman:

He believes he can pummel the media to submission; but he will soon realize that it will be a futile endeavor.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
Lucasbalo:
The little Hitler and the beginning of the Fourth Reich. Remind me of Der Führer and his mantra in the 30s MAKE GERMANY GREAT AGAIN. Little Hitler will find out Americans ain't Germans of the 30s . By the time we are done with the Bigot in Chief, his fake pony hair will fall of his head.

I am not sure how true the rumor is that Trump is not an eager reader (I can only imagine that daddy paid for his degree, with his IQ and lack of intellect he would not receive any certificate anywhere) but took the time to read Hitler's speeches and his "Mein Kampf" crap of a book. From the way, he carries himself and speaks, it pretty much reminds me of Hitler so it may be true.

The situation in the USA makes me think that history repeats itself. I keep my cool trusting in the robustness of the American democracy and sane American people - both - on the Republican and Democratic side.

I am not surprised some people choose to be ignorant, I am even less surprised that people on this forum think it is normal for a president to behave like this. They are used to it. We are not and we will never accept that as normal, decent or even respectable behavior of a man in the highest office.

The village riff raffs here are used to presidents who can barely read or write and first ladies who throw tantrums on the media and know little to nothing of representation, respectability, decorum, decency, diplomacy, class and dignity.

Is this man supposed to be a role model for our children? Abeg!

And people excuse this kind of behavior with 'we talk like that in bars'? Is the white house a bar or a brothel? Imagine a teacher using crass language at school. Would he/she not be sacked? Do we not expect people in certain positions to lead by example? How can you accept a president who tells his followers to punch opponents in the face? What happened to dialogue, balancing of interests, compromise? How can you accept a presidential candidate who brags about his forcing himself on women? It is acceptable and tolerable for him to mock disabled people and to disrespect veterans because they happen to be Muslim?

Let me not start with his dirty business behind closed doors that is meant to serve him and his family, definitely not America.

ABEG!

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
happney65:

That's what autocrats do. They get rid of the freedom of the press or at least try to.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 8:10pm On Feb 16, 2017
CFCman:

The Man is really really Mad..Is he Normal?I doubt it...

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
happney65:

The Man is really really Mad..Is he Normal?I doubt it...
A friend of mine was asking if there is a constitutional provision that deals with removal of a president who is mentally unstable grin
I don't he is 'mad'. He does those things on purpose to entertain the viewers grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
armyofone:
Real entertainment!!
The way he goes about issues not related is mind-boggling. I mean you are introducing your new labor sec and talking/slamming the media. Thought he said he loves the media undecided
grin grin grin grin
"I love Fox and Friends because they are honorable people". cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 8:37pm On Feb 16, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Typical RepubliKkkan crap, I guess millions of Liberals that served in the military doesn't count ?. I have two of my own family members that served and both were veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan wars. One of them was a Purple Heart winner. What about that to your assertions that Liberals don't serve. I guess the loud mouths that wraps themselves with the American flags are the only one that serves like the clownish and Bigoted no tax paying Trump.

I was obviously talking about the majority in the military. The officer corps is largely conservative. You can take that to the bank.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 8:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
Lucasbalo:
I guess only Liberals call people names. You can only see one side of the story. The worst name caller in the history of Presidential candidates in American history is that loud mouth tweeter in the White House.

But Trump is liberal on many issues. He is not a conservative
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 8:42pm On Feb 16, 2017
These scumbag is definitely battling mental illnesses, 1:15 minutes of bullshitt and nothingness. We just need the secret service guys to just aim a shot at his head.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 8:47pm On Feb 16, 2017
Mindfulness:

I am not sure how true the rumor is that Trump is not an eager reader (I can only imagine that daddy paid for his degree, with his IQ and lack of intellect he would not receive any certificate anywhere) but took the time to read Hitler's speeches and his "Mein Kampf" crap of a book. From the way, he carries himself and speaks, it pretty much reminds me of Hitler so it may be true.

The situation in the USA makes me think that history repeats itself. I keep my cool trusting in the robustness of the American democracy and sane American people - both - on the Republican and Democratic side.

I am not surprised some people choose to be ignorant, I am even less surprised that people on this forum think it is normal for a president to behave like this. They are used to it. We are not and we will never accept that as normal, decent or even respectable behavior of a man in the highest office.

The village riff raffs here are used to presidents who can barely read or write andouille first ladies who throw tantrums on the media and know little to nothing of representation, respectability, decorum, decency, diplomacy, class and dignity.

Is this man supposed to be a role model for our children? Abeg!

And people excuse this kind of behavior with 'we talk like that in bars'? Is the white house a bar or a brothel? Imagine a teacher using crass language at school. Would he/she not be sacked? Do we not expect people in certain positions to lead by example? How can you accept a president who tells his followers to punch opponents in the face? What happened to dialogue, balancing of interests, compromise? How can you accept a presidential candidate who brags about his forcing himself on women? It is acceptable and tolerable for him to mock disabled people and to disrespect veterans because they happen to be Muslim?

Let me not start with his dirty business behind closed doors that is meant to serve him and his family, definitely not America.

ABEG!

You nailed it. I am not even worried about the Third world crybabies who are used to despotic leaders. They can't even contribute without googling or looking at the right wing Faux News. Trump is going to destroy trump with his lies and recklessness . Russian gate is going to be his downfall because American press will not be hushed.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 8:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
Missy89:

But Trump is liberal on many issues. He is not a conservative
A liberal appointing all those right wingers to his cabinet. He's as far right as they come and that's why the Klan and Aryan members are celebrating him.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 8:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
Hope our in-house uncle Tom's and aunty jemima heard the response to April Ryan question about meeting black caucus of the Senate. This loser can't even hide his hate for black folks.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
Mindfulness:

That's what autocrats do. They get rid of the freedom of the press or at least try to.
That is the problem with the clownish bigot. He calls people that disagree with him names and the press will be his undoing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
schwarzkopf:
Hope our in-house uncle Tom's and aunty jemima heard the response to April Ryan question about meeting black caucus of the Senate. This loser can't even hid is hate for black folks.

Yes he cant. The same black folks that gave him an award for helping the black communities in Newyork in the 90s. Trump hates black people that is ehy he got more black votes than Romney

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
Missy89:

Yes he cant. The same black folks that gave him an award for helping the black communities in Newyork in the 90s. Trump hates black people
Stop defending the bigoted clown. If he doubts Obama citizenship, what do you think he will think of you. Something to ponder about.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 9:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Stop defending the bigoted clown. If he doubts Obama citizenship, what do you think he will think of you. Something to ponder about.

Lol. Think of me? Am i a politician?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 9:23pm On Feb 16, 2017
Missy89:

Yes he cant. The same black folks that gave him an award for helping the black communities in Newyork in the 90s. Trump hates black people that is ehy he got more black votes than Romney

Please give me break from your drumpf balls sucking. We know who was sued for discriminatory rental practices, who know who championed the bithers theory, we know who called for New York state to reintroduce death penalty in the central park 7 and still insist that they are guilty after a law court acquitted them. We know who have been championing the eugenics lies, we know who have appointed avowed racist to his cabinet. We know people whose only narratives about the blacks is inner cities, poverty and poor schools. We know who in his biography talked about how he was at his business in L.A and saw black guys in the accounting department, and was so upset and said I hate niggars counting my bucks, I like my money to be counted by short bald white guys wearing yalmulks. Give me a break aunty jemima.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 9:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
Missy89:

Lol. Think of me? Am i a politician?
The New York 5 are not politicians either and so are the people that filed racial discrimination charge against him and his father for not hiring the apartments to them in Queens. You don't have to be a politician to feel his bigotry. That's my Numero Uno problem with him. I detests racism and bigotry with every cell in my body.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (539)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.