Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,765 members, 7,962,533 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 12:22 PM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (671406 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 9:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
CFCman:

A friend of mine was asking if there is a constitutional provision that deals with removal of a president who is mentally unstable grin
I don't he is 'mad'. He does those things on purpose to entertain the viewers grin

Maybe,Remember how he got into a fight with stone cold..He is a Spoilt Kid that likes Paparazi.If not he wont be going for a Campaign rally this weekend...All he would be saying would be gibberish upon gibberish

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 9:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
Donald Trump did not graduate top of his class at Wharton as he normally claims.

http://www.thedp.com/article/2017/02/trump-academics-at-wharton

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 9:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
Lucasbalo:
The New York 5 are not politicians either and so are the people that filed racial discrimination charge against him and his father for not hiring the apartments to them in Queens. You don't have to be a politician to feel his bigotry. That's my Numero Uno problem with him. I detests racism and bigotry with every cell in my body.

As long as you are fighting against racism regardless of color.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
Missy89:

As long as you are fighting against racism regardless of color.
On that I absolutely agree with you. It makes no difference to me as long as people are treated fairly and equally.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 9:51pm On Feb 16, 2017
happney65:

Maybe,Remember how he got into a fight with stone cold..He is a Spoilt Kid that likes Paparazi.If not he wont be going for a Campaign rally this weekend...All he would be saying would be gibberish upon gibberish
The clown thinks he's still running for president hence his campaign rally.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Please give me break from your drumpf balls sucking. We know who was sued for discriminatory rental practices, who know who championed the bithers theory, we know who called for New York state to reintroduce death penalty in the central park 7 and still insist that they are guilty after a law court acquitted them. We know who have been championing the eugenics lies, we know who have appointed avowed racist to his cabinet. We know people whose only narratives about the blacks is inner cities, poverty and poor schools. We know who in his biography talked about how he was at his business in L.A and saw black guys in the accounting department, and was so upset and said I hate niggars counting my bucks, I like my money to be counted by short bald white guys wearing yalmulks. Give me a break aunty jemima.

Our own missy is now aunty jemima courtesy of Trump..Chisos.. grin grin Abi you go marry trump sef make he send away that yeye olosho first lady... grin grin grin Please marry trump and not that Putin Lap Dog that comes here to cause nuisance every now and then

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 9:56pm On Feb 16, 2017
LordReed:
Donald Trump did not graduate top of his class at Wharton as he normally claims.

http://www.thedp.com/article/2017/02/trump-academics-at-wharton
That is not a surprise. Trump won't be nothing without his father's money and influence. That's the big difference between him and Obama and even Hillary .

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2017
happney65:

Our own missy is now aunty jemima courtesy of Trump..Chisos.. grin grin Abi you go marry trump sef make he send away that yeye olosho first lady... grin grin grin Please marry trump and not that Putin Lap Dog that comes here to cause nuisance every now and then
Missy might even be a married woman and I sure wouldn't wish that on her. She's too nice to marry a misorgynistic grab them by the pu*sy piece of crap.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 10:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
Lucasbalo:
That is not a surprise. Trump won't be nothing without his father's money and influence. That's the big difference between him and Obama and even Hillary .

The Putin dog have mental problem, who use a pathetic classless killer as his profile picture.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Missy might even be a married woman and I sure wouldn't wish that on her. She's too nice to marry a misorgynistic grab them by the pu*sy piece of crap.

Yeah i dont wish that for her if she is married..But if she isnt,Missy would you like to marry obama if michelle wasnt around?Remember Obama is cute.. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 10:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
How many of you had an involuntary backflip watching that shitshow of a press conference shocked shocked shocked

My sister couldn't understand what the hell he was saying she had to call me to get on the tv and watch the mess. I'm sure my heart stopped several times. It's too real to disbelief what we see with our own eyes.

The Leaks are real but the news is fake How do you even explain that cry

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 10:59pm On Feb 16, 2017
ValerianSteel:
How many of you had an involuntary backflip watching that shitshow of a press conference shocked shocked shocked

My sister couldn't understand what the hell he was saying she had to call me to get on the tv and watch the mess. I'm sure my heart stopped several times. It's too real to disbelief what we see with our own eyes.

Do you expect any better from the clueless President ?.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 11:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
https://twitter.com/CNN/status/830131530290835456

Toms and Jemimas check out the act of your lords.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 16, 2017
ValerianSteel:

Reminds me of a politician who once said "it is on my website, but I didn't write it" grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 12:53am On Feb 17, 2017
ValerianSteel:

It is unbelievable. He talks like a disoriented person, as if his brain is somewhere else while his eyes and mouth are present. They may have to carry out psychological evaluation on him very soon or else he'll say something truly calamitous.

Meanwhile Russia is busy tweaking his nose and he nothing to say, after boasting about how tough he is. They said we not giving Crimea back, no response. They launched a missile breaking a treaty, no response. Their spy ship is 30miles off the coast of Long Island, still no response.

Then check out his press conference with Netanyahu, I laughed and cried at the same time. You sure say this man no go worsen the middle east crisis?

Trump is not the kind of person America needs as a president, if that isn't obvious to anyone by now then that person's head is probably stuck up Trump's ass.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 9:58am On Feb 17, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Coming from a Third World generic negro, will wear that as a badge of honor. I am sure most Nigerians are not like you. That's is a good thing because being an optimist, I hope Nigeria progresses but with your ilk and your mental stage, you need heavenly help.

And the one who goes about boasting about being in America thinks he is sane.. I pity your generation
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 10:07am On Feb 17, 2017
Donald J. Trump

The fake news media is going crazy with their conspiracy theories and blind hatred. @MSNBC & @CNN are unwatchable. @foxandfriends is great! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 10:34am On Feb 17, 2017
stanech:
Donald J. Trump

The fake news media is going crazy with their conspiracy theories and blind hatred. @MSNBC & @CNN are unwatchable. @foxandfriends is great! grin grin
Dumbo, go tell that to the only sane guy on Faux News Sheppard Smith who has been tearing the lying scumbag also known as racist trump to pieces.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:42am On Feb 17, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Dumbo, go tell that to the only sane guy on Faux News Sheppard Smith who has been tearing the lying scumbag also known as racist trump to pieces.

Idiot fox is the best have you seen their ratings.. shows like the Oriely factor, hannity, tucker Carlson tonight beats the hell out of shephard smith....
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 12:01pm On Feb 17, 2017
President Trump's superb and fiery Press Conference. At the end of it I believed those clown reporters must have felt grabbed by the p*ssy grin grin grin Trump dished it out to them raw and direct, dragged them through the mud like kids, hahaha, gonna be interesting for the next 8 years except for folks like Clown Lucas and Co. Enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:01pm On Feb 17, 2017
stanech:

Idiot fox is the best have you seen their ratings.. shows like the Oriely factor, hannity, tucker Carlson tonight beats the hell out of shephard smith....
Dumbo, what do you know about worthless Faux News and it's stupid lineup of bigots and clowns. Keep spitting junk from your sewage cave. Your racist trump is going down the sewage drain with all his lies and coverup about Russiagate. One down and more to go including the racist in Chief . All hail Der Fuhrer.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
obixcel:
President Trump's superb and fiery Press Conference. At the end of it I believed those clown reporters must have felt grabbed by the p*ssy grin grin grin Trump dished it out to them raw and direct, dragged them through the mud like kids, hahaha, gonna be interesting for the next 8 years except for folks like Clown Lucas and Co. Enjoy.
Village Skunk. I know you don't know what freedom of press is all about from listening to your worthless rants. This is America not some despotic third world hideout. The racist in chief is scared to death and his mental health is a topic of discussion here. We will send him to that psychiatric house close to your village for evaluation. He would feel perfectly well with sub humans like you and your twin.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
Modsbuty:

Cnn is loosing credibility every minute

The real Iran

Many people have posted pictures of Iran to "dispel the myth" that Iran is a backwards country with people who need to be "liberated". They then proceed to perpetuate that myth with pictures of goats and barns and other B.S.

I won't do that here. The fact of the matter is that a majority of Iranians live at least as well as Americans. Iran is a first world country which aside from mandating women wear a head scarf (and men not walk around half naked), actually allows people to live their lives as they wish with far less interference than in America. That's the real truth about Iran, and the following pictures PROVE IT.

This is Tehran

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 2:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Dumbo, what do you know about worthless Faux News and it's stupid lineup of bigots and clowns. Keep spitting junk from your sewage cave. Your racist trump is going down the sewage drain with all his lies and coverup about Russiagate. One down and more to go including the racist in Chief . All hail Der Fuhrer.

IDIOT

8years .... 8years

FYI fox news is the number one cable news in America,.. And as for Trump he is going no where Trust me on this

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 2:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Just saw that on CNN. Just hope the iddiiots that said Hillary will be worst can look me in the face and try to rationalize this 4 weeks of chaos and scandals.

Ha! Nice of you to bring the topic to Killary.

The travel ban has one immediate aim, objective and purpose:

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 3:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
mojeer678:

The real Iran

Many people have posted pictures of Iran to "dispel the myth" that Iran is a backwards country with people who need to be "liberated". They then proceed to perpetuate that myth with pictures of goats and barns and other B.S.

I won't do that here. The fact of the matter is that a majority of Iranians live at least as well as Americans. Iran is a first world country which aside from mandating women wear a head scarf (and men not walk around half naked), actually allows people to live their lives as they wish with far less interference than in America. That's the real truth about Iran, and the following pictures PROVE IT.

This is Tehran

QUESTION: How does the "world's most oppressive country" manage to build cities like this, and operate 13 world class ski resorts? ANSWER: Perhaps it is not so bad there after all, and you have been fed a Jewish LIE.

If America goes in and destroys these people it will be one of the greatest crimes the world has ever witnessed. The best kept secret in the world is Iran. This nation has stood up to Israel and the "elite" and maintained it's national integrity. This is the true free world, where the people don't get jammed into the corporate monoculture and do the bidding of the zionist banks. Despite severe sanctions placed on them, they have flourished because they are a people of a very high caliber.

Iran has NEVER attacked a neighbor, all wars in modern history that the Iranians got involved in were defensive, unlike America and Israel, which are the two nations of the world that have proven repeatedly over and over and over again that it is THEY that are the terrorists, indeed, the world fears America, and for a very good reason. Iraq was VERY similar to Iran, and has been bombed to sand after doing nothing to deserve it. How much do you think they love us for it? Think a nation like this is built for free?

Question: Do you think these people want to be LIBERATED by America? Do you think they dream about living in New York?

Huh? grin

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Timbuktuo: 3:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
Meanwhile, Iran is considered a financier and state sponsor of terrorism. According to: https://www.state.gov/j/ct/rls/crt/2014/239410.htm

Designated as a State Sponsor of Terrorism in 1984, Iran continued its terrorist-related activity in 2014, including support for Palestinian terrorist groups in Gaza, Lebanese Hizballah, and various groups in Iraq and throughout the Middle East.

This year, Iran increased its assistance to Iraqi Shia militias, one of which is a designated Foreign Terrorist Organization (FTO), in response to the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) incursion into Iraq, and has continued to support other militia groups in the region.

Iran also attempted to smuggle weapons to Palestinian terrorist groups in Gaza. While its main effort focused on supporting goals in the Middle East, particularly in Syria, Iran and its proxies also continued subtle efforts at growing influence elsewhere including in Africa, Asia, and, to a lesser extent, Latin America.

Iran used the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps-Qods Force (IRGC-QF) to implement foreign policy goals, provide cover for intelligence operations, and create instability in the Middle East. The IRGC-QF is the regime’s primary mechanism for cultivating and supporting terrorists abroad.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
stanech:

IDIOT

8years .... 8years

FYI fox news is the number one cable news in America,.. And as for Trump he is going no where Trust me on this
Piece of disposable trash. You will never come out of your penury in your sewage hell. What good is trump to you in your squalor.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
Just watched a Facebook live coverage of President Trump's departure to South Carolina. My prayer is God would protect this man. He is a man of his words whether the haters like it or not. Looking forward to dis weekend's Florida rally.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2017
obixcel:

What exactly did he say that you found superb?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
obixcel:
Just watched a Facebook live coverage of President Trump's departure to South Carolina. My prayer is God would protect this man. He is a man of his words whether the haters like it or not. Looking forward to dis weekend's Florida rally.
Let me school you once more since you have no idea about the junk you are spouting out. The racist trump knows that the bottom is falling out and that's why he's holding a rally like he's campaigning for president. The con man forgets that the election is over and he's a big failure as a president. He will see hell from Americans because we Americans are his boss. That's the difference between people like me who love democracy and people like you who grew up under dictatorial and despotic leaders.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 6:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Let me school you once more since you have no idea about the junk you are spouting out. The racist trump knows that the bottom is falling out and that's why he's holding a rally like he's campaigning for president. The con man forgets that the election is over and he's a big failure as a president. He will see hell from Americans because we Americans are his boss. That's the difference between people like me who love democracy and people like you who grew up under dictatorial and despotic leaders.

Did you know as part this "campaign" rally (for heaven sake he is the President there's no reason to campaign anymore!) he sent out an email to his supporters saying they should rate the media? A cursory look at the so called survey just goes to show he is either looking to whip up sentiments against the media or he is merely looking for confirmation bias from his supporters. What I fear is if he whips up sufficient sentiments against a free press, he might be able to muzzle the press either through galvanizing the GOP political machinery or through mobile action from his supporters.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (539)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.