Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,828 members, 7,872,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

Homosexuality... (a Threat???) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Homosexuality... (a Threat???) (1373 Views)

Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality / In What Ways Is PROSTITUTION A Threat To A Nation? / Wizkid Is A Threat To My Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Homosexuality... (a Threat???) by blesseddivah(f): 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ladies and Gentlemen of Nairaland...
Let's interact
Have you ever lost your girlfriend or boyfriend to a lesbian or gay
I have an experience wer I lost one of my guy friends to a gay..
We weren't dating but we were very close till he started drifting and acting strange whenever we met..
I noticed he was always picking a particular call and addressing the caller as "honey"
He didn't have a serious relationship with a lady so it kept me wondering who this new "honey" was..
I later got access to his phone and read his messages with the "honey guy"
*fast forward*
Found out later that he was fucking a fellow guy .
*TWAZ A VERY PAINFUL THOUGHT AND EXPERIENCE *
who else has lost his girl/guy to an homosexual embarassed
Re: Homosexuality... (a Threat???) by nobilis: 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
blesseddivah:
Let's interact
We weren't dating but we were very close till he started drifting and acting strange whenever we met..
I noticed he was always picking a particular call and addressing the caller as "honey"
He didn't have a serious relationship with a lady so it kept me wondering who this new "honey" was..
*fast forward*

From all the bolded above, how can you be so sure that your guy friend wasn't homosexual from the very start?

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality... (a Threat???) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2014
OP, don't say you lost him to another guy since you guys were not dating. And I agree with the poster above.
Re: Homosexuality... (a Threat???) by Profcamsey(m): 11:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
Wetin I no go hear for NL. How are you sure he isnt homo before? Maybe you have a crush on him.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality... (a Threat???) by blesseddivah(f): 11:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
nobilis:

From all the bolded above, how can you be so sure that your guy friend wasn't homosexual from the very start?

He never was
Re: Homosexuality... (a Threat???) by blesseddivah(f): 11:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
Profcamsey:
Wetin I no go hear for NL. How are you sure he isnt homo before? Maybe you have a crush on him.

Yes I had a serious crush on him
That's y it hurted..
Re: Homosexuality... (a Threat???) by 100Cents: 11:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
blesseddivah:
Let's interact
*fast forward*

That guy nah bun kum..
Re: Homosexuality... (a Threat???) by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 03, 2014
Even if the whole world becomes gay sympathizers I will remain homophobic , I just don't know how to like any one that indulge in the act.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality... (a Threat???) by Blakyclyde(m): 12:29am On Dec 03, 2014
You found out that he was gay, and you didn't call the cops?!
I think its high time we stand up to our responsibilty to morality and wipe this menace and ugly trend outta the society!
#TeamHomophobic.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality... (a Threat???) by ronald4lif(m): 12:35am On Dec 03, 2014
blesseddivah:
Let's interact
*fast forward*

Gays are born not nurtured, he has always been gay and apparently scared to open up to due acclaim societal values of where he was born. Homosexuals are no threats to anyone, let these people live their lives like we all are, what two consented adults do in their closet ain't my biz provided they don't hurt me. Homophobes who oppressed these minority from expressing their right to freedom and sexuality are bigger threats than homosexuals. Let's live and let live

6 Likes

Re: Homosexuality... (a Threat???) by passionate88: 3:48am On Dec 03, 2014
My story go make una mock me... So I no fit talk am now... Maybe later
Re: Homosexuality... (a Threat???) by passionate88: 3:49am On Dec 03, 2014
blesseddivah:

That's y it hurted..
And you didn't/couldn't tell him?. Good for you
Re: Homosexuality... (a Threat???) by Nobody: 5:30am On Dec 03, 2014
passionate88:
And you didn't/couldn't tell him?. Good for you
very good for u...if u had just taken the initiative n told him how u feel it might hv bn different besides don't u know that having a secret crush is like a bondage? u r only released from it when u let go by telling.
Re: Homosexuality... (a Threat???) by Cholls(m): 6:19am On Dec 03, 2014
blesseddivah:
Let's interact
*fast forward*
my sister its your fault you made a big mistake you could've revive him back by giving him some Good $€x.
Re: Homosexuality... (a Threat???) by Tapout(m): 6:45am On Dec 03, 2014
blesseddivah:

That's y it hurted..

grin grin easy oh! Africa

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality... (a Threat???) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:57am On Dec 03, 2014
ronald4lif:

Gays are born not nurtured, he has always been gay and apparently scared to open up to due acclaim societal values of where he was born. Homosexuals are no threats to anyone, let these people live their lives like we all are, what two consented adults do in their closet ain't my biz provided they don't hurt me. Homophobes who oppressed these minority from expressing their right to freedom and sexuality are bigger threats than homosexuals. Let's live and let live
You've said it all bro... LIVE AND LET LIVE, I don't have any business with a gay,what he does in the confines of his bedroom is none of my business.

Op, that guy, just like this guy said has been gay from the onset.

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuality... (a Threat???) by IamLEGEND1: 10:20am On Dec 03, 2014
of course na, homosexuality na threat especially to we straight guys...........................................every now and den u go find urself for wan place wey u no know. imagine say u dey sleep for one room with one or worse,two gay guys. make conji come dey catch dem gentlemen for night.

HMMMMMMMMMM....................... make dem start to dey find ur nyash for inside dark room...................ur own don finish b dat................................

so YES,homosexuality is a threat
i rest my case

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality... (a Threat???) by BluePearls(m): 10:48am On Dec 03, 2014
IamLEGEND1:
of course na, homosexuality na threat especially to we straight guys...........................................every now and den u go find urself for wan place wey u no know. imagine say u dey sleep for one room with one or worse,two gay guys. make conji come dey catch dem gentlemen for night.

HMMMMMMMMMM....................... make dem start to dey find ur nyash for inside dark room...................ur own don finish b dat................................

so YES,homosexuality is a threat
i rest my case

Lmao! grin grin cheesy
Re: Homosexuality... (a Threat???) by TahariX(f): 12:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
ronald4lif:

The only sensible person on this thread.
Re: Homosexuality... (a Threat???) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2014
I don't see them as a threat. Had 1 as a friend before. He is nice and respects himself. He hangs around with his fellow gaymate. And won't molest or try anytin outa ordinary with any straight guy.
Re: Homosexuality... (a Threat???) by blesseddivah(f): 7:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
[quote author=passionate88 post=28546367] And you didn't/couldn't tell him?. Good for you[/quote
Yes I had and he knew...
Just didn't want to date..
We were good as close friends
Re: Homosexuality... (a Threat???) by Youngpo413: 10:57am On Dec 19, 2015
blesseddivah:

Yes I had a serious crush on him That's y it hurted..
eeyyaa,sorry,go back and face your boyfriend.

(1) (Reply)

Help!: My Angel Is Slipping Away! / Why Are Some Nairaland Ladies Confused? / Controversial Photo Of A Mother And Daughter.who Do U Chose ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.