Stats: 3,177,396 members, 7,901,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:56 PM

America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! (6471 Views)

PHOTO: Tamburawa Bridge In Kano About To Collapse / Boko Haram: America Is not Nigeria's friend - Gowon / 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by cupidhero(m): 9:28am On Dec 03, 2014
Largas:

Look at you. Decieve yourself. You're either an impostor or an Igbo man ignorant of his culture. No ideal Igbo man spells Igbo Ibo.
imagine you accuse me of being ignorant of my culture while you don't know the difference between "ibo" and "igbo" . Next time come correct before you think of addressing me in matters concerning ibos. onye amama ihe amaghi na igbo bu asusu. kpachara anya!!
Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by cupidhero(m): 9:31am On Dec 03, 2014
Largas:

Akuko!!! Asusu Igbo is a Language. Onye Igbo is Igbo person/man.
onye na ekwu okwu a? so it is wrong to call an igbo speaking man an "ibo man"?
Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by Descartes: 9:39am On Dec 03, 2014
sphinx54:

Born by mistake tongue

You mean "Nigeria"? undecided

Of course the fraud called "Nigeria" was born my a mistake . wink

Facts are Sacred!!! cool
Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 03, 2014
cupidhero:

onye na ekwu okwu a? so it is wrong to call an igbo speaking man an "ibo man"?
Nwanne, ino n'onwe gi. OYO.grin
Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by Descartes: 9:46am On Dec 03, 2014
pazienza:

You made my day,with this your post. May Chukwu bless you.

Nna o bu ife anyi na-ayo olisabuluwa ka o bia na mmezu. smiley

Ike Obodo ojo a ana-akpo Naijiria agugo m n'ezie. embarassed

Ka chukwu abiama gozie kwa gi nke oma smiley

Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 03, 2014
Its really a gloomy future for the country and other petro-states, but will Nigeria survive it ? Yes.

Subsidy will certainly go, and price of consumer goods will react as soon as hike in transportation fares go up. Salaries will stay the same and people will cut their expenses to needs. The rich will be more affected, as you will need to buckle up to refill those V8 and V12 engines and also refill those diesel tanks standing by your Mikano Generator...not to mention the private jets owners.

This is a happy time for the USA, from being a major importer to becoming sufficient

BUT, if the price of Oil falls below $42 dollars per barrel which is the cost of producing 1 barrel of shale oil, most american shale oil producers will close their fields and go back to importing, except the government decides to waive their tax, introduce subsidy to shale companies just to make an economic statement.

Then again, can China buy more and which country will eventually win the fight to supply solely to the chinese ? And what if Chinese have the technology to explore the shale options in their continental zones ? Kaboom! The world collapses.

I am particularly worried about civil unrest when the subsidy is eventually removed, because the government cant afford it anymore, even a child should know this.

Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 03, 2014
cupidhero:
It is going to be scary,an economic meltdown is no joke. Nigeria is a country where every good and bad deed is motivated by money. a situation where we can no longer finance the fight against insurgents will mean the end of nigeria. imagine with all the money that is giving to the defence sector and still boko haram is increasing their attacks and our soldiers are running away. Their is no patriot in nigeria..no soldier is willing to fully lay down his life for nigeria which means once the financial motivation is tampered with they will just sit and watch boko haram take over any territory they want.

Una sure say U.$. no get hand for boko haram ?
Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by harrwix(m): 10:28am On Dec 03, 2014
Welcome news by me though
but do you know what , Nigeria will not fall even though it might go through hard times. At d point where nothing seems to work anymore, we will realise ourselves, embrace hardwork and kick out the corrupt politicians.....in the long run we will be on track to regain our place in the committee of nations
Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by Jesusloveyou: 11:00am On Dec 03, 2014
lonelydora:

And you think we will allow such people to govern our beloved Biafra.
average or all nigerian is corrupt,we all love ourselves more than our neighbor.that is why everyone steal to his tent,no one is ready for sacrifice.even if nigeria divide,corruption wil continue.we all need deliverance,lets change our way,to make nigeria great.
Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by Dlionsheart: 11:32am On Dec 03, 2014
Yes, the mistake of 1914

yes, the forced marriage of Northern and southern Nigeria (like forcing oil and water to stay together)

yes, the failed institutions

yes, the corruption

yes, the failed and visionless leaders

yes, the lies and deceit

yes, the mortgaging of our unborn children's future on the altar of selfishness, greed and hatred

yes, the inequalities amongst tribes and ethnic groups

yes, the diversity

yes, the altitudes of Nigerians and followership

yes, the mono-economy

yes, the over dependence on oil.

yes, the altitudes of our politicians

yes and yes, they are capable of dividing nations. But can they divide us now? Are we going to allow these to divide us now?? The answer is a big NO. Don't ask me why, ask the Americans and they will tell you that these puzzles are what they've been trying to solve for decades: why we're still together in spite of all the reasons why we should break.
We've come of age, breaking is out of the options. Let's joined hands and make our great nation (NIGERIA) work. MIND YOU, if Nigeria should break now, it will surely break into pieces (of about six or more) to nobody's interest. PEACE IS THE ANSWER!

LONG LIVE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA!!
Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 03, 2014
Descartes:
Anything that can collapse this dubious entity called "Nigeria" is welcomed by me angry
Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by walemoney007(m): 11:39am On Dec 03, 2014
LORDI:
The way some ignorant people will foolishy come unto nairaland waiting for nigeria to collaspe,if nigeria should divide I tell you even biafra will find it hard to survive,..and a time will still come,those states making up biafra may still want to go their seperate ways..I can't imagine applying for visa before I'll travel to the north or the east or even lagos...ONE NIGERIA,every country pass through challenges,it's these challenges that make us more stronger..ONE NIGERIA,
You're right

Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by WilyWily: 11:42am On Dec 03, 2014
Dlionsheart:
Yes, the mistake of 1914
LONG LIVE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA!!

Death to this Devil Republic call Nigeria

Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by cheruv: 11:50am On Dec 03, 2014
LORDI:
The way some ignorant people will foolishy come unto nairaland waiting for nigeria to collaspe,if nigeria should divide I tell you even biafra will find it hard to survive,..and a time will still come,those states making up biafra may still want to go their seperate ways..I can't imagine applying for visa before I'll travel to the north or the east or even lagos...ONE NIGERIA,every country pass through challenges,it's these challenges that make us more stronger..ONE NIGERIA,
my friend stop talking shyt!!
Biafra is an Igbo project so there's no how an Igbo state would decide to secede from its kinsmen..just like st Petersburg or Nijny Novgorod waking up and decide to break away from mother Russia. yes we would've problems but threat of secession isn't one of them.that you should talk doesn't mean you should talk nansense!! angry
Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by WilyWily: 11:51am On Dec 03, 2014
walemoney007:
if nigeria collapse next year,i dont giv a dam,infact fvck nigeria.
May almighty God help bring Dis Fuckin Stinking Satan capital call Nigeria to end

Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by larryUG(m): 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
EndtimeBlessing:
Summary of the long article:

1) Boko Haram may continue to gain ground because Nigeria cannot finance the cost of fighting it.
2) Nigeria now export zero barrel of oil to America, hence the country is of zero importance to America.
3) Because of number 2 above, America may just stand by and watch Nigeria implode when push comes to shove.
4) Oil price will continue to drop, and Nigeria depends on oil.
5) Nigeria is already loosing 10% of her oil production capacity to oil bunkering.
6) Because of number 4 above, there is likely to be breakdown of law and order as new economic realities drive home.
7) Because of number 4 above, the Nigerian political system which depends on corruption will collapse if there is no oil money to lubricate it.
cool America is using Nigeria as the experiment to see how countries that are over depended on oil will fail or fear this period.
9) America actually helped Nigeria to negotiate agreement with MEND during the Niger Delta insurgency.
10) This agreement will expire next year and will need to be re-financed, Nigeria cannot afford this expenses right now.
11) America is beginning to see herself as Nigeria's competitor in the oil market, and you know what competitors do?
12) If oil price falls to as low as $50, Nigeria may have to stop producing oil.
13) Nigeria is expected to be the first country to collapse among the countries that did not diversify their economies.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/investigations/needle-zero-nigerias-economy-tanking-u-s-oil-exports-dry-n256236

I wonder if u did any research befr writing this. for eg, take the bolded. dt Naija doesnt export oil to America doe s not mean we are not important to dem. find out about Exxon Mobil and |Chevron, they are American IOCs, Halliburton Nko, Baker hughes nko. just do ur research and find out waht these companies make in Nigeria. need i tell u dt Naija is Africa's biggest economy and most populous con3, Strategically it is a joke to think we are not important to them.
take d second bolded. if oil falls to 70 dollars, even America will stop producing oil cos of the cost of producing shale( if u knw a lil bout it). so d dip in crude oil prices wont affect only naija, it will affect America's oil production hence dia ability to meet energy needs.
Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by ak47mann(m): 12:11pm On Dec 03, 2014
Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by truefact: 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2014
LORDI:

I wonder why other tribes seems to hate the Igbos, yet none of them have deemed it worthwhile to start campaigning for the expulsion of Igbo from Nigeria. ..don't you think it would be good for the Yoruba and Hausa to start campaigning and propaganding for expulsion of Igbos from Nigeria?

May I asked, why you still want the Igbo to be one Nigerian with you...

Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by Descartes: 12:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
pazienza:

Tell him. With just Coal and Palm oil, Okpara transformed the Eastern region economy to one of the fastest growing economy in the world.

Once free of the toxic influence of Nigeria,we would free ourselves of all Abuja influenced thieves parading themselves as Igbo leaders in a real " Nzogbu Nzogbu Enyimba revolution", and we would get ourselves another Okpara that would take us to where we want to be.

Gbam !!!

Needless to say more

Facts are Sacred!!! cool

Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by Descartes: 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2014
berem:
Its so sad this is happening in the clueless administration of Jonathan. I don't see anything positive coming out to salvage the situation as long as this matter is concerned.
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is a failure!!

undecided undecided undecided
Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by Vivalavida99(f): 12:59pm On Dec 03, 2014
Nigerians MASSES will not feel it even if the oil comes down to $10, reason is that even when oil was above $100, they were't benefiting nada from it.

It is the corrupt politicians that will feel it, cuz there will be no money to steal and politics will be less attractive.
Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by Dlionsheart: 1:14pm On Dec 03, 2014
WilyWily:
[b][/b]
Death to this Devil Republic call Nigeria

NO my brother, I'm equally pained and disadvantaged in this troubled marriage, a product of sir Frederick Lord Lugard's nightmare. But is war, division, breakup, fights, shedding of blood and the likes the only answer? Has divorces solved the problems of bad marriages in the world today? What about the spoils of (war) bad marriage - the accompanying problems of breakup?? Yes, it become inevitable when all options have failed, the last resort but definitely not the best or only option.

The question is what can we do individually and collectively in a none violent effort to move from where we are now to where we dream to be. NIGERIA CAN WORK AGAIN!
Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by BRAV0O(m): 1:20pm On Dec 03, 2014
Vivalavida99:
Nigerians MASSES will not feel it even if the oil comes down to $10, reason is that even when oil was above $100, they were't benefiting nada from it.

It is the corrupt politicians that will feel it, cuz there will be no money to steal and politics will be less attractive.
I partially agree with you but I can only disagree in the sense that the masses will be the one to be funding all those corrupt politicians expenses directly or indirectly and that will be the source of the unending trouble those alarmist keep posting everyday let say for instance, fuel hike ? And see how those nigerians living below N300 naira/day will burst into the street protesting and call for Gej head with immediate effect , cus they won't even pretend to understand! So let say we all sidown dey look cool let see how it'll unfold.
Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by atlwireles: 1:34pm On Dec 03, 2014
femicyrus:
The oil producing states that wants Nigeria to break so as to have their oil for themselves alone, how far? Do you still want to break up?

Some of you are mortally daft. If the oil producing states walk off with their oil, even at $5 per barrel, they are 100000000 times better than every other Nigerian zone.
Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by Duru1(m): 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2014
Adminisher:

There is an urgent need for a strong national leader who has the love of the country in his heart. Someone who the mere mention of the country breaking up will provoke righteous anger in him. We don't need a nonentity who does not have strong core values and a mind of his own.

You are one reason among many reasons Nigeria in particular and Africa in general are idiotically lagging under the curve of industrial, intellectual and social development. Nigeria needs to be disintegrated into, at least, five nation states in order to welcome new and aggressive social order. The last thing USA would want is the disintegration of the jungle called Nigeria. Who would want to see a rudderless boat such as Nigeria that oozes misguided natural resources gets safely anchored? Nigeria is the worst practical joke created by human beings.

Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by cupidhero(m): 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2014
okparaugo:

Una sure say U.$. no get hand for boko haram ?
They might not have initiated the idea that spawned the beast called boko haram but i believe one of their agencies like C.I.A is aiding boko haram. What agnecies like C.I.A does is sometimes so classified that even POTUS has no idea of their operations. C.I.A might be aiding them does not mean we should blame the whole US government. imagine what will happen if people starts calling all nigerians terrorists because of BH. If we can't provide hard evidence of US's involvement in these insurgency then saying they are involved is just a conspiracy theory which most people see as nonsense.
Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by Vivalavida99(f): 3:09pm On Dec 03, 2014
BRAV0O:
I partially agree with you but I can only disagree in the sense that the masses will be the one to be funding all those corrupt politicians expenses directly or indirectly and that will be the source of the unending trouble those alarmist keep posting everyday let say for instance, fuel hike ? And see how those nigerians living below N300 naira/day will burst into the street protesting and call for Gej head with immediate effect , cus they won't even pretend to understand! So let say we all sidown dey look cool let see how it'll unfold.

That is where the real trouble start and it won't be long before we see a "Nigerian spring Revolution, mass demonstration that will lead to violent change of Government.

So we are still on same frequency, only from different angle.
Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by viczing(m): 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2014
Adminisher:

There is an urgent need for a strong national leader who has the love of the country in his heart. Someone who the mere mention of the country breaking up will provoke righteous anger in him. We don't need a nonentity who does not have strong core values and a mind of his own.

Only Gej 4 now
Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by BRAV0O(m): 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2014
Vivalavida99:

That is where the real trouble start and it won't be long before we see a "Nigerian spring Revolution, mass demonstration that will lead to violent change of Government.

So we are still on same frequency, only from different angle.
let see if the current govt can prevent that cus it going to take them all running from end to post to prevent that... We'll see it coming!
Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
Adminisher:

Hahahahahaha!

Bros calm down,

Au building without solid foundation will surely collapse in due time.
Nigeria has no foundation!

The best your "Strong National Leader with holy anger (rage) over break up" can do, is to ask Nigerian soldiers to kill fellow Nigerians.
That depends on where he is from anyway and where the crises is coming from.

Having said that, if it does not happen this season, it will happen the next time.

Finally let me ask you, what does love for Nigeria mean?

Is it love for the human beings living in Nigeria or love for the geographical location called Nigeria?
If the love for the geographical location supersedes the love for the human beings, then Nigeria has no hope.

If you love the people then you may retain their territories but if you love their territories but take the humans as goats to be slaughtered, you will surely loose those territories, It is only a matter of time.

As for me, I am ready for 2015, I am already in Biafra land.

Buhari Implicitly Suggests That Certain Aspect Of Sharia Will Be Made Law / Nigeria Will Be Worse Off If Osibanjo Takes Over. / The Most Ugly Governor In Nigeria

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70