Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,395 members, 7,901,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:51 PM

America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! (6470 Views)

PHOTO: Tamburawa Bridge In Kano About To Collapse / Boko Haram: America Is not Nigeria's friend - Gowon / 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by BlackTechnology: 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
LORDI:
being a nigerian is not by force,..if you don't like nigeria please kindly denounce your citizenship,somalia or chad will gladly accept you with open arms.

Deny my ancestral home because of Nigeria.

You are a/an .........................
Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
berem:
So it was America that told our Nigerian leaders not to diversify our economy? When other Oil producing nations were diversifying,Nigeria was putting all their hopes in one basket. Now you wanna blame America for our woes?
The earlier our leaders and people like you stop the blame game,the better for all of us. America does not want you running to them for help. Do it yourself!!!
You forget that the same America stood behind the British to STOP the collapse of nNigeria during the civil war.
Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by Phame: 5:53pm On Dec 03, 2014
Descartes:
Anything that can collapse this dubious entity called "Nigeria" is welcomed by me angry
bastard, i've always known u to b stuupid. If u are tired of Nigeria, kill urself. Idi0t!
Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by Descartes: 5:56pm On Dec 03, 2014
Phame:
bastard, i've always known u to b stuupid. If u are tired of Nigeria, kill urself. Idi0t!

Is that a Western chameleon or the Northern parasite ranting? undecided

I don't give a damn angry
Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by Phame: 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
lonelydora:

Patiently waiting for my my beloved BIAFRA, where corruption and crime will be no more, where things will be done as it is done in middle east.
crisis and criminal go choke for that land of biafra. Thieves, kidnappers go enjoy that land. But b4 then, we go don suffer una well wel. U are going nowhere. Gowon has spoken!
Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by BlackTechnology: 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2014
Phame:
crisis and criminal go choke for that land of biafra. Thieves, kidnappers go enjoy that land. But b4 then, we go don suffer una well wel. U are going nowhere. Gowon has spoken!

You hate Igbos and yet don't want them to go

Are you sure you are not mentally deranged
Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by jamace(m): 7:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
Don't you know that America will collapse on Wednesday, 28 Jan 2015? It is called the "Bloody Wednesday". Check it up.
Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by Phame: 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2014
Descartes:

Is that a Western chameleon or the Northern parasite ranting? undecided

I don't give a damn angry
u roach from that landlock-kidnappers haven, what do we need u for? Trash!
Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by Phame: 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
jamace:
Don't you know that America will collapse on Wednesday, 28 Jan 2015? It is called the "Black Wednesday". Check it up.
if this happens, e go make sense ooo. They've caused too much trouble for d world.
Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2014
RockMaxi:

See the average Nigerian mentality always the blame game. America discovered they can make profit by refining their shale oil rather than buying from OPEC but you are here blaming your own woes on there success.
They tried telling you the truth about the high cost of running government in Nigeria but what did your leaders do?
Why should America keep supporting your greedy and selfish leaders by importing your high cost crude oil when they can easily make do by refining the large deposit of shale oil.

FYI, Nigeria is not going to break because America stopped importing our crude oil but because we have selfish, greedy, intolerant and visionless leaders.

off course, why would America stop extracting deir oil because dey must buy from Nigeria. sentiment apart, since Nigerians seem incapable of governing demselves, I am of the opinion that the government shld be privatized. I tell u, if Nigeria had been leased to the US or Germany like 20 years bk, 24 hours light would v been a tin of d past by now. we would be competing with SA by now.
At times, I just feel there is collective foolishness in our land, a life not thinkable in 21st century.

2 Likes

Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 03, 2014
When the leaders are clueless, things fall apart.
Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by onoja12: 8:13pm On Dec 03, 2014
God bless you

AdeniyiA:
They'd be surprised at what & how we'd would come out of these challenges stronger and better.
What Nigeria needs now is a revolutionary & REAL transformational leadership,not by talking, to drive & diversify our economy with radical and emergent approaches.
Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by meccuno: 11:31pm On Dec 03, 2014
Am not a prophet of doom,but if Nigeria were to separate,the new nations would find it difficult to survive.because most states are not economically viable.and most people won't have the patience for economic postulations and theories......why a white man always sees us as very dumb people beats my imaginations. they tactically and psychologically break us down and we fall for it......the SW over heats the polity,the North actualises the threat and the SE sits down and does nothing while the SS waits for their brother to be removed and start destroying oil pipes.......our problem is tribalism corruption and religious sentiments.....those who want to divide us are winning the war....
Re: America Is Now Waiting For Nigeria To Collapse! by jamace(m): 3:33am On Dec 04, 2014
Phame:
if this happens, e go make sense ooo. They've caused too much trouble for d world.
Please amend the 'black' with 'bloody'. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Implicitly Suggests That Certain Aspect Of Sharia Will Be Made Law / Nigeria Will Be Worse Off If Osibanjo Takes Over. / The Most Ugly Governor In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.