Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,136 members, 7,887,284 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:53 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2818174 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 6:37am On May 16, 2016
nani667:

So people still play this outdated game...
alot of people do.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 6:39am On May 16, 2016
Baddestguyp:
that's how the game is. forget the level, some are noobs. you can level up just by dying. assist kills too give u points. lots of ways to get points and level up. not everyone with level 50 or higher is a pro
okay o, still new to the multiplayer mode and tryin to find my way around. Whats your username?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 6:50am On May 16, 2016
guydangerous:
go there with your charger and ear phone to test both port,after that test the sim slot by inserting different sim cards one after the other on both slot before leaving their office

Roger that, dude, you've been so valuable.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 7:06am On May 16, 2016
dynamo007:
i wasn't sent a text I was d one dt did d calling.
Thanks, was it within one week?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:09am On May 16, 2016
nani667:

So people still play this outdated game...
yes. and it's still more hardcore than the mc5. I'd like to see how well you'd do in mc4
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:09am On May 16, 2016
Collinz2:
okay o, still new to the multiplayer mode and tryin to find my way around. Whats your username?
kiritojps08 my clan is [NGR]

what's ur username, lemme send u a request via Gameloft live
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:06am On May 16, 2016
Guydangerous, Baddestguyp, Collinz2, Dynamo007, Davthom (aka The Pentagon or any other scifi group name) where can I download Backstab, Dead space, Xcom within, Aralon and Wildblood, about to discombobulate AirtelNg. And if I download Wolf Among Us from revdl with all episodes unlock, would it work fine? #ThePentagon. If jworos join them it would be called The Six Citizens, cool.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:48am On May 16, 2016
graphics keeps improving cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:53am On May 16, 2016
And two more things. 1. Which browsers are faster than Uc Browser and Cm browser in downloading? 2. Is Mozilla Firefox awesome for downloading on PC? #ThePentagon.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:56am On May 16, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
Guydangerous, Baddestguyp, Collinz2, Dynamo007, Davthom (aka The Pentagon or any other scifi group name) where can I download Backstab, Dead space, Xcom within, Aralon and Wildblood, about to discombobulate AirtelNg. And if I download Wolf Among Us from revdl with all episodes unlock, would it work fine? #ThePentagon. If jworos join them it would be called The Six Citizens, cool.
get them all from andropalace. dead space 2 is free on playstore... I was even thinking of downloading. get aralon from Android.mob.org

I tried downloading that wolf among us from revdl about a month ago. was using the etisalat social me that's slow. maybe that's why the file was corrupted cos it took days...so I don't know about that

the Pentagon...is that a game? haven't heard of it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:58am On May 16, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
And two more things. 1. Which browsers are faster than Uc Browser and Cm browser in downloading? 2. Is Mozilla Firefox awesome for downloading on PC? #ThePentagon.
ADM pro
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:04am On May 16, 2016
Baddestguyp:

ADM pro
Okay, aralon from mob.org didn't play. And are sure all can be gotten from amdropalace . thanks P1 what of the remaining Pentagons. Guydangerous, Collinz2, Davthom and Dynamo007
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:27am On May 16, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Roger that, dude, you've been so valuable.
anytime bro
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:32am On May 16, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Okay, aralon from mob.org didn't play. And are sure all can be gotten from amdropalace . thanks P1 what of the remaining Pentagons. Guydangerous, Collinz2, Davthom and Dynamo007
I forgot to say...no matter the downloader or network, wifi or not. the wolf among us from revdl won't go above like 400kb per second. in fact, the average youll get is 200kb per second, it's the file issue...different comments there say the same thing
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:43am On May 16, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
dead space and wolf among us are free on play store ((i downloaded walking dead season 1 and 2 from play store and with the help of a video i got from YouTube i was able to unlock ALL episodes on both seasons)).
Wildblood,backstab and xcom enemy within are hard to get and install,so if you have the time and mb look for them at each of these websites_andropalace_revdl_androidplaymob_apk4fun_apkmania_androidgamezonebd. Aralon is on playmob just 100+ mb.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:47am On May 16, 2016
Baddestguyp:
graphics keeps improving cool
mehn you still play this game,i got bored after playing it for 2 hours
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:03am On May 16, 2016
guydangerous:
mehn you still play this game,i got bored after playing it for 2 hours
I had abandoned IG since before. just saw a new update with new fighters and maps so I updated. will play for a few days before I get tired and abandon again. but can never get tired of my mc4

assassins Creed is coming out this Wednesday.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:04am On May 16, 2016
guydangerous:
dead space and wolf among us are free on play store ((i downloaded walking dead season 1 and 2 from play store and with the help of a video i got from YouTube i was able to unlock ALL episodes on both seasons)).
Wildblood,backstab and xcom enemy within are hard to get and install,so if you have the time and mb look for them at each of these websites_andropalace_revdl_androidplaymob_apk4fun_apkmania_androidgamezonebd. Aralon is on playmob just 100+ mb.
is that dead space dope?
I feel I could use a few horror games
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ojialo(m): 11:28am On May 16, 2016
Guys I'm using infinix hot note and fifa14 have refused to unlock with freedom and lucky patcher pls help
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by madgoat(m): 11:41am On May 16, 2016
Hi guys, abeg which correct games can I download that will keep me hooked to my fone. Plz recommend.

# are there games that can av multi-players via Bluetooth or internet?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:12pm On May 16, 2016
madgoat:
Hi guys, abeg which correct games can I download that will keep me hooked to my fone. Plz recommend.

modern combat 4 multiplayer via internet or local wifi.
modern combat 5 multiplayer via internet only
blitz brigade - internet
asphalt 8 - internet
real racing 3 - internet
NBA live - internet
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by madgoat(m): 12:43pm On May 16, 2016
Baddestguyp:
modern combat 4 multiplayer via internet or local wifi.
modern combat 5 multiplayer via internet only
blitz brigade - internet
asphalt 8 - internet
real racing 3 - internet
NBA live - internet

Thanks boss
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 16, 2016
Baddestguyp:
get them all from andropalace. dead space 2 is free on playstore... I was even thinking of downloading. get aralon from Android.mob.org

I tried downloading that wolf among us from revdl about a month ago. was using the etisalat social me that's slow. maybe that's why the file was corrupted cos it took days...so I don't know about that

the Pentagon...is that a game? haven't heard of it
I thought there's only one dead space on android
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 16, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
And two more things.
1. Which browsers are faster than Uc Browser and Cm browser in downloading?
2. Is Mozilla Firefox awesome for downloading on PC?
#ThePentagon.
definitely ucweb,not in terms of speed(most browsers aren't usually faster or slower in downloading than each other,I think that depends on the link plus your download speed) bit bcoz u can pause and resume downloads most of the time
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 16, 2016
madgoat:

virtual tennis has Bluetooth multiplayer, u can install order and chaos 2 redemption if u like mmorpgs(massive multiplayer online role playing games)
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by davidmolly: 1:41pm On May 16, 2016
Good evening ladies and gentlemen
This I have been working on this site
Your welcome to download Android Games PC games and PSP games for free

[url]gamecribs.net[/url]

Criticism is allowed brothers
Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:09pm On May 16, 2016
davthom:
I thought there's only one dead space on android
I saw dead space 2 on playstore
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 2:15pm On May 16, 2016
v4vendetta:
ok thats cool,but i think mtn #25 for 500mb is ok too

Yeah but remember its just for 4 hours
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:29pm On May 16, 2016
davthom:
virtual tennis has Bluetooth multiplayer, u can install order and chaos 2 redemption if u like mmorpgs(massive multiplayer online role playing games)
mmorpg - Many Men Online Repeatedly Playing as Girls

just check out online dictionary and see how many people hate mmorpgs. there are even sites dedicated to hate on mmorpgs
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:31pm On May 16, 2016
ladykilllar:

Yeah but remember its just for 4 hours
10 minutes is enough to exhaust the 500mb
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 2:34pm On May 16, 2016
Guydangerous How do you unlock the episodes if your phone ain't rooted? Davthom That ain't applicable to Opera Browser Baddestguyp Yeah I noticed that when downloading MC4 from the site. Thanks to the Pentagon crew.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:35pm On May 16, 2016
davidmolly:
Good evening ladies and gentlemen
This I have been working on this site
Your welcome to download Android Games PC games and PSP games for free

[url]gamecribs.net[/url]

Criticism is allowed brothers
Thanks
it's a good start. but are mostly ppsspp games and few android games. I think you should upload more pure Android games for people like me who hate ppsspp games on android

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.