Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,136 members, 7,887,284 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:53 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2818174 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 2:39pm On May 16, 2016
Baddestguyp:
10 minutes is enough to exhaust the 500mb

Yeah, it is still a welcome development in my own opinion
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 2:41pm On May 16, 2016
Baddestguyp:

ADM pro

Wait there is a browser in this world faster than uc web?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 2:43pm On May 16, 2016
Is there any browser faster than uc? I thought uc is the best
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:52pm On May 16, 2016
ladykilllar:

Wait there is a browser in this world faster than uc web?
ADM pro is the fastest on Android for downloads of large files. it's not really good for browsing or small downloads sha.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 3:06pm On May 16, 2016
Found a new way to get any type of gun on mc4 multiplayeq gotta try it later.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 3:52pm On May 16, 2016
Baddestguyp:
I had abandoned IG since before. just saw a new update with new fighters and maps so I updated. will play for a few days before I get tired and abandon again. but can never get tired of my mc4

assassins Creed is coming out this Wednesday.

no wonder,i can't wait to get the long awaited assassins creed
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 3:56pm On May 16, 2016
Baddestguyp:
is that dead space dope?
I feel I could use a few horror games
is not that dope to me cos i get to see the same type of enemies in the same environment again and again but you can watch the YouTube game play to decide,i haven't played the 2 though
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 16, 2016
Baddestguyppost=45673639:
mmorpg - Many Men Online Repeatedly Playing as Girls

just check out online dictionary and see how many people hate mmorpgs. there are even sites dedicated to hate on mmorpgs
haha cheesy cheesy grin. I have wanted to play oc2 like a single player game but my screen has been bad fr a while now.but I think if u play it without worrying about PvP or guilds it should be far better than aralon(part 2) but with internet connection. plus people love mmo's like world of Warcraft and it is even getting a movie
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:24pm On May 16, 2016
Collinz2:
Found a new way to get any type of gun on mc4 multiplayeq gotta try it later.
how? pls post so I'll create another account to use it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:31pm On May 16, 2016
davthom:
haha cheesy cheesy grin. I have wanted to play oc2 like a single player game but my screen has been bad fr a while now.but I think if u play it without worrying about PvP or guilds it should be far better than aralon(part 2) but with internet connection. plus people love mmo's like world of Warcraft and it is even getting a movie
many people hate them too.

there are scammers in those games, I've met some of them. some of them create female characters to scam gullible guys in the name of being in-game girlfriends. do you know players imitate s*x in some of those games. the female character will use the lieing down emote and male character will use the push-up emote.
imagine playing a game and see several players doing that on the streets

I created a female character in arcane legends and one male character was toasting me grin
I asked him for coins and armor and he gave me. only for me to ask me to make my character naked by removing all armor and clothes. imagine!!! angry
I quickly exited the game.

but I still play mmorpgs sha when I find a good one.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:32pm On May 16, 2016
guydangerous:
is not that dope to me cos i get to see the same type of enemies in the same environment again and again but you can watch the YouTube game play to decide,i haven't played the 2 though
ok, might try it after I redownload asphalt 8
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 6:17pm On May 16, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
Guydangerous, Baddestguyp, Collinz2, Dynamo007, Davthom (aka The Pentagon or any other scifi group name) where can I download Backstab, Dead space, Xcom within, Aralon and Wildblood, about to discombobulate AirtelNg. And if I download Wolf Among Us from revdl with all episodes unlock, would it work fine? #ThePentagon. If jworos join them it would be called The Six Citizens, cool.
yeah follow guydangerous as for backstab I downloaded mine from Androidgamezonebd you can check if the links r still dere kuz Gameloft banned d site owner recently as for wildblood I gave up a long time ago when I couldnt get it to work.....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 6:18pm On May 16, 2016
Baddestguyp:
I forgot to say...no matter the downloader or network, wifi or not. the wolf among us from revdl won't go above like 400kb per second. in fact, the average youll get is 200kb per second, it's the file issue...different comments there say the same thing
yea you damn right I hate downloading from revdl if not for doz telltale game that has all episodes installed I wouldn't download from there at all....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 6:20pm On May 16, 2016
Baddestguyp:
ok, might try it after I redownload asphalt 8
Why you wanna re-download asphalt 8 in the new update you'll have to download a chapter before playing..... Or have they rectified it?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 6:21pm On May 16, 2016
Baddestguyp:
ADM pro is the fastest on Android for downloads of large files. it's not really good for browsing or small downloads sha.
i really don't know how to use dt ADM that much it's kinda complicated to me.....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 6:24pm On May 16, 2016
ojialo:
Guys I'm using infinix hot note and fifa14 have refused to unlock with freedom and lucky patcher pls help
same here it ain't unlocking anymore have tried it on several fones
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 6:30pm On May 16, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
Guydangerous
How do you unlock the episodes if your phone ain't rooted?
Davthom
That ain't applicable to Opera Browser
Baddestguyp
Yeah I noticed that when downloading MC4 from the site.
Thanks to the Pentagon crew.
download lucky patcher and create modified apk by clicking the app on your lucky patcher click on open menu of patches - create modified apk - support inapp lvl stuff and apply wait till it patches finish click on go to file and click on uninstall and install make sure you've renamed your obb file before doing that if you don't wanna lose it..... After patching install the patched apk open make sure you have good and stable data go to episodes you should see install and download.... Sori for the Long text.....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 7:06pm On May 16, 2016
dynamo007:
Why you wanna re-download asphalt 8 in the new update you'll have to download a chapter before playing..... Or have they rectified it?
thats if u download game data from in-app, playstore gives u all the data.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 7:08pm On May 16, 2016
Baddestguyp:
how? pls post so I'll create another account to use it
i saw the video on youtube but i've not tried it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sauceEEP(m): 7:46pm On May 16, 2016
Fifa 14 has refused to unlock. What's happening guys?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 8:13pm On May 16, 2016
Collinz2:
if that's d case then m gonna redownload kuz I've never finished d game at all grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 8:15pm On May 16, 2016
sauceEEP:
Fifa 14 has refused to unlock. What's happening guys?
everyone had been complaining of such I couldn't unlock it in my gone too tried on two other fones same I asked a nigga too the same dunno what's wrong might even uninstall sef still waiting....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:29pm On May 16, 2016
dynamo007:
heard there's a way to download all files in app at once
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:30pm On May 16, 2016
dynamo007:
i really don't know how to use dt ADM that much it's kinda complicated to me.....
I don't really use it too. don't have much need for it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:30pm On May 16, 2016
Collinz2:
new update, playstore only gives apk
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sauceEEP(m): 8:30pm On May 16, 2016
dynamo007:
everyone had been complaining of such I couldn't unlock it in my gone too tried on two other fones same I asked a nigga too the same dunno what's wrong might even uninstall sef still waiting....
Na wah o! Could this be the end of that lovely game?Hackers where una dey?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:38pm On May 16, 2016
met a Nigerian guy online cool Nosbege_Nigeria he's good
good matches. only one hacker... that [mor]skatman guy.

one of my encounters with that hacker, the hacker was just running around fast, couldn't shoot him, had to switch to grenade launcher to kill him there... that encounter lasted about a whooping 30secs. me and the hacker alone tryna kill each other

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 9:16pm On May 16, 2016
Baddestguyp:

Ohh thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by virus04(m): 10:16pm On May 16, 2016
pls which multiplayer game on Android don't use wifi to play?coz I no get hotspot... wanna join u guys..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hakeem12(m): 10:29pm On May 16, 2016
hope the nationwide strike won't affect the release of assassins Creed, lol.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:10pm On May 16, 2016
virus04:
pls which multiplayer game on Android don't use wifi to play?coz I no get hotspot... wanna join u guys..
modern combat 4. just switch on WiFi , no need to connect it. then on internet and play
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:19am On May 17, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
Guydangerous How do you unlock the episodes if your phone ain't rooted? Davthom That ain't applicable to Opera Browser Baddestguyp Yeah I noticed that when downloading MC4 from the site. Thanks to the Pentagon crew.
my phone was rooted

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.