Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:43 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2811976 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:48am On May 17, 2016
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by damola44(m): 4:20am On May 17, 2016
Baddestguyp:
why mc5 sucks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxboTpUdpWM

now see a real fps mc4 cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pfc2QdBT5c

nani667
I need your help, I downloaded mc4 from redvl. Com but there was an error when extracting. Where can I get a better download please
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 5:25am On May 17, 2016
Baddestguyp:
heard there's a way to download all files in app at once
it seems so but m not sure
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 5:25am On May 17, 2016
sauceEEP:

Na wah o! Could this be the end of that lovely game?Hackers where una dey?
it could b d end....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 7:53am On May 17, 2016
Baddestguyp:
new update, playstore only gives apk
normally playstore gives you only apk but the apk will download all the additional data but if u install the apk from outside playstore it will only download data of 700mb and u have to download each stage data before u play the asphalt.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:14am On May 17, 2016
damola44:

I need your help, I downloaded mc4 from redvl. Com but there was an error when extracting. Where can I get a better download please
andropalace
download in parts
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:14am On May 17, 2016
Collinz2:
normally playstore gives you only apk but the apk will download all the additional data but if u install the apk from outside playstore it will only download data of 700mb and u have to download each stage data before u play the asphalt.
OK thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:34am On May 17, 2016
most questions on ac identity on today's launch answered on ubisofts fb page

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:37am On May 17, 2016
6pm cest=5pm wat
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 1:19pm On May 17, 2016
davthom:
most questions on ac identity on today's launch answered on ubisofts fb page
these guys are high. 2gb RAM minimum? and what do they mean by approximately 1.9gb don't they know the exact size or will we download in parts saying it might not work with 3g

well I believe it'll work on devices with less than 2gb RAM and will work with 3g
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by henryspace(m): 2:07pm On May 17, 2016
Assassins creed will be release tomorrow by 6pm nigeria time and this are the question and answer you need to know what is required and example so get ready

Android-Assassins, this
one's only for you! For
this week's "Call for
Feedback", we've
focused on your
questions about the
requirements for
tomorrow's Android
release of our game.
Check out what
Assassins asked!
Q: What is the size of
the game?
A: Approximately 1,9 GB
Q: What are the
minimum system
requirements?
A: You'll need at least a
minimum of 2GB of
RAM. For an optimized
gaming experience with
graphical assets in the
highest resolution, we
recommend to play the
game on NvidiaShield or
Pixel C tablets; Galaxy
S5 LTE, S6 or S7; Xperia
Z3 or C5 ; HTC One M9
phones.
Q: Which is the
minimum Android OS
version?
A: Jelly Bean (4.1) or
anything above will do
the trick
Q: Can it be stored on
an SD card?
A: Yes it can be installed
on an SD card,if
available. By default,
when an SD card is
detected and
writeable,the game will
be stored there
Q: When will the app
appear on the Google
Play Store
A : Most likely it will be
available around 6pm
CEST/9:30pm IST/12
noon EDT
Q: Can I swap between
an Android and iOS
device?
A: Yes, but only if you
link your account with
Facebook or Uplay.
Q: Will it work with a
gamepad?
A: Yes. Your device
controls the gamepad
so any gamepad that
works with your device,
should also work with
ACI.
Q: How much will the
game cost?
A: Our app will be $4.99
or the equivalent for
your country.
Q: Will it work on 2G/3G
mobile connections?
A: Most likely it won't,
we definitely
recommend a 4G or WiFi
connection..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by henryspace(m): 2:16pm On May 17, 2016
Android-Assassins, this one's only for you! For this week's "Call for Feedback", we've focused on your questions about the requirements for tomorrow's Android release of our game. Check out what Assassins asked! Q: What is the size of the game? A: Approximately 1,9 GB Q: What are the minimum system requirements? A: You'll need at least a minimum of 2GB of RAM. For an optimized gaming experience with graphical assets in the highest resolution, we recommend to play the game on NvidiaShield or Pixel C tablets; Galaxy S5 LTE, S6 or S7; Xperia Z3 or C5 ; HTC One M9 phones. Q: Which is the minimum Android OS version? A: Jelly Bean (4.1) or anything above will do the trick Q: Can it be stored on an SD card? A: Yes it can be installed on an SD card,if available. By default, when an SD card is detected and writeable,the game will be stored there Q: When will the app appear on the Google Play Store A : Most likely it will be available around 6pm CEST/9:30pm IST/12 noon EDT Q: Can I swap between an Android and iOS device? A: Yes, but only if you link your account with Facebook or Uplay. Q: Will it work with a gamepad? A: Yes. Your device controls the gamepad so any gamepad that works with your device, should also work with ACI. Q: How much will the game cost? A: Our app will be $4.99 or the equivalent for your country. Q: Will it work on 2G/3G mobile connections? A: Most likely it won't, we definitely recommend a 4G or WiFi connection... Coming tomorrow by 6pm nigeria time stay tune
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 2:36pm On May 17, 2016
Baddestguyp:
these guys are high. 2gb RAM minimum? and what do they mean by approximately 1.9gb don't they know the exact size or will we download in parts saying it might not work with 3g

well I believe it'll work on devices with less than 2gb RAM and will work with 3g
hahahahahahahaha. The game requirements are dead, 2gb of ram. abeg make person tell ubisoft say na phone we dey use no be pc or console.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 17, 2016
Baddestguyp:

maybe they mean for the smoothest experience (most android games are usually set to pay at 30fps. as for the 1.9gb download space I heard there's is a new 1dollar dlc coming to the iOS version today also so maybe the android version just straight up includes the dlc
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 6:04pm On May 17, 2016
Baddestguyp:

I said it here that the game requirements are gonna be high but I didn't expect it to be this high.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 6:09pm On May 17, 2016
Collinz2:
hahahahahahahaha. The game requirements are dead, 2gb of ram. abeg make person tell ubisoft say na phone we dey use no be pc or console.
I tell you na. The years dem take do this game i expect the specs for the game to be high
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by damola44(m): 8:28pm On May 17, 2016
Baddestguyp:
andropalace
download in parts
Thank you
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by YBAR(m): 1:58am On May 18, 2016
sauceEEP:
Fifa 14 has refused to unlock. What's happening guys?

go download d cracked version den
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tunnex190: 4:59am On May 18, 2016
Cool, I guess I am going to enjoy the game on HTC One m8 then. Both Wi-Fi and 4G network are available. Last thing I would do is to pay for the pay. 4.99 gini?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hakeem12(m): 6:50am On May 18, 2016
Collinz2:
abi Na, 2gb ke, when I'm only flexing one gig
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:08am On May 18, 2016
tunnex190:
Cool, I guess I am going to enjoy the game on HTC One m8 then. Both Wi-Fi and 4G network are available. Last thing I would do is to pay for the pay. 4.99 gini?
they used money to make the game nah

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:00am On May 18, 2016
Assassin's creed requirements no be here oh,anyway sha niggas get their own ways to turn the odd into their favour
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 9:50am On May 18, 2016
guydangerous:
Assassin's creed requirements no be here oh,anyway sha niggas get their own ways to turn the odd into their favour
u think so.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 9:51am On May 18, 2016
Baddestguyp:
they used money to make the game nah
and so
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 18, 2016
Collinz2:
and so
and so we have free to play crap like mc5,rr3,dungeon hunter 5,fifa16 ut
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 18, 2016
game is out

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 5:05pm On May 18, 2016
davthom:
game is out
buy am na
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Ehimzy(m): 5:41pm On May 18, 2016
Can someone please help us find the apk and data to download? Been waiting for this punk ass game!!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 5:47pm On May 18, 2016
Ehimzy:
Can someone please help us find the apk and data to download? Been waiting for this punk ass game!!
it's at androidgamezonebd.com you an aside check revdl.com or andropalace.net
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 18, 2016
Collinz2:
buy am na
4 some unknown reason gt won't let me purchase anything from play store,even my tweakware acc couldn't be renewed although that turned out to be a good thing bcoz its useless now

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.