Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,256 members, 7,880,973 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:16 AM

Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. (19007 Views)

Don't Ever Try And Understand A Woman. Cos If You Try..... / Why We Still Dont Understand Ladies(picture) / I Can't Seem To Communicate With My New Nigerian Igbo Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 10, 2014
MrCork:

....bro this thread is directed towrrard home base guys.....women cannot relate to them coz there aprocah usualy unbearable.

..as per France ..yes ..I have special advise for guys base in france: Qui Vous le pa le burrit ous pa la light skin females with care vous pa qui neyo vous qui pula? Gerrrrit?
angry
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by pillowcase: 10:11am On Dec 10, 2014
mrcork cheesy
Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by chimerase2: 11:08am On Dec 10, 2014
I dn laff die gringrin
Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by Beennkumar(m): 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by MrCork: 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
suretman:

are you goin to take women to heaven? Or this chicks will take u to heaven?

....are u proud to be g@y? angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by Shakurpaul2: 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
Nice tips though in reality, Girls cannot be understood.

For Those enrolling their candidates for WAEC, NECO, JAMB, My signature might be useful to you.
Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by Nmeri17: 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
op you understand ladies?? shocked You deserve a noble peace prize!!
Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by Lilimax(f): 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
MrCork, unmask yasef make we see tongue embarassed
Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by fabrigas18(m): 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
Na wa ooo, sum people no dey tire 2 stay online?
Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by dre11(m): 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
Mr cork singing a new tune

It's almost Christmas, so it's allowedcheesy
Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by miqos04: 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
thank you
Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by Larow(m): 2:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
MrCork:

....are u goin to take moiney to heaven? ....goat!! (no oofeinse) angry
sob woman go follow u reach heaven? Bush meat!

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by priscaoge(f): 2:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
Lwkmd cheesy cheesy cheesy Mr. Cork so this is your thread cheesy cheesy I'm impressed! Nice points tho
Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by Bryan12(m): 2:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
kagari:
Mr cork do you have tips for those in france?
gringringrin
Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by melotreaah(m): 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
izsmike:
IF U LIKE U CRAM ALL THE LAWS OF UNDERSTANDING WOMAN ON EARTH, A GIRL THAT WILL NOT LIKE U WILL STILL NOT LIKE U
#LetThemKnow
Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by melotreaah(m): 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
MrCork:

habaa chai!
Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by MrCork: 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2014
Larow:
sob woman go follow u reach heaven? Bush meat!

....this is why accordin to opinion poll, that Nigeria is the most depressin place people suffer from loneliness...true talk..

.....why wouldn't u people be lonely when communication is a issue?...and then when u see Londoners, u end up askin us to giv u money!
undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by MrCork: 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
...A WOMAN SHOULD BE NUMBER ONE.......PIRRRIOD!!!! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by seangy4konji: 2:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
Money is d only language Nigerian ladies understand. Mobey for hand back for ground.

God first,money second, family third.

A Woman in ojota can smell the notes in your pocket standing in maitama Abuja and will trace that scent till she reaches your spot without having to say a word.

My brother you are being rejected because you have no money so pray hard And husstle hard and tight.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
Diffdeef:
You mean..I should stop thinking about money?

And...think of women?

I'm afraid,Something Is wrong with you.
I'm also afraid something's wrong with you if you're not certain something's wrong with MrCork. Dude's craaaaay.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by suxex4ever: 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
MOD, can you transfer this thread to the joke section

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by ROZZAYY(f): 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
MrCork:
...A WOMAN SHOULD BE NUMBER ONE.......PIRRRIOD!!!! angry
Awwwww mr cork is on fp.
Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
Mr Cork!!!! Here, he makes sense with little offiencesesese grin cheesy
Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by acaciakay: 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
Yahooyahoodotcum... Udom Emmanuel4AkwaIbom
Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by hensben(m): 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
many are mad few are roaming... grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by AdeniyiA(m): 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
"ogururugogo."
grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by pinkycute(f): 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
@Op
For real.....
Your number one is totally out of point undecided
Not all ladies wanna looks like Beyonce embarassed
Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by hensben(m): 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
MrCork:

grin..mrco.ck how is london today?...you know am home base.
Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by CaptaiinG(m): 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
<b>mr CorK is a funny man,we talking money here ur talking nonsense,make I make my money,if u no go see those chick for my house dey do assembly</b>
Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by bollyzeez(m): 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
izsmike:
IF U LIKE U CRAM ALL THE LAWS OF UNDERSTANDING WOMAN ON EARTH, A GIRL THAT WILL NOT LIKE U WILL STILL NOT LIKE U
shikena!
Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
MrCork:

....are u goin to take moiney to heaven? ....goat!! (no oofeinse) angry

maybe you will take women to heaven!
Re: Nairalander's Tips On How To Communicate And Understand Ladies. by MrCork: 2:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
pinkycute:
@Op
For real.....
Your number one is totally out of point undecided
Not all ladies wanna looks like Beyonce embarassed

angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady's Nude Pictures Leaked Online By Aggrieved Lover. Photos / Just Saw Dis Pic On Fb..girls!! Lmaoo / [story] – The Hot Neighbor.. A Short Sex Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.