Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,829 members, 7,915,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:43 PM

Uk Student Visa - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa (20949 Views)

UK STUDENT VISA WARNING: UKBA Approved Banks For Maintenance Funds / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / Uk Student Visa Appeal Or Immediate Reapplication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa by Sammy79(m): 1:53pm On Jul 31, 2008
Re: Uk Student Visa by emmasweet(m): 12:56pm On Aug 02, 2008
hi,
i am applying for u.k student visa and i have 2 sponsors, one in the u.k with all the documents but the other in nigeria doesnt have tax clearance.can i apply without tax clearance please advice.
Re: Uk Student Visa by 8ball(m): 12:32am On Aug 03, 2008
emmasweet:

hi,
i am applying for u.k student visa and i have 2 sponsors, one in the u.k with all the documents but the other in nigeria doesnt have tax clearance.can i apply without tax clearance please advice.

i would advise u to get the tax clearance.Since the BHC tries as much as possible to reach a decision on yo visa application wivout a face - to - face interview,it would be neccesary to include all relevant supporting documentations.Ny way,wish u all the best.
Re: Uk Student Visa by emmasweet(m): 8:41am On Aug 03, 2008
hi thanks for your response. i really appreciate it. i work on getting one.
Re: Uk Student Visa by mick24: 9:45am On Sep 12, 2008
I submitted my application for a Student visa Aug 25th via Fed Ex to the British Consulate General in NY, it arrived on Aug 26th and received an e-mail on 4th Sept stating my application was being process and it could take up to 10 business days to process and I will be receiving another e-mail regarding the outcome. 

So right now I'm bitting my nails because I'm suppose to fly out on the 17th, I taken into consideration that Labor day is not a business day and I had hoped that my submitting my application by the 25th of Aug i would have missed the big school rush but I'm anxiously waiting to say the least.  I just hate feeling helpless because I can't call anyone regarding the status of my application, and just to feel worst, a friend of mine submitted her application to the L A office and received her visa within a week and we only submitted our applications two days apart.
Re: Uk Student Visa by rolland997: 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2009
I applied for a student dependant visa, i was given a right of appeal, my ground of refusal was on misrepresentation and concealment of facts materials.
Can i re-apply?
Re: Uk Student Visa by rolland997: 1:48pm On Mar 31, 2009
I applied for a student dependant visa, i was given a right of appeal, my ground of refusal was on misrepresentation and concealment of facts materials.
Can i re-apply? cos i ve reasons for to defend this decision.cos i dont want to appeal cos my documents are ok.

I don,t have any reference number for my previous passport. so i choosed Yes instead of No on d form i submitted where i was asked if ds my 1st passport. d reason is dat i didnt want to give a false information since i have lost it, Pls advise me.
Re: Uk Student Visa by ksagirl(f): 7:28pm On Oct 29, 2009
can any one help me cry im so sad and dishearted
AIT decision is unsucessfull.
now what should i do?
i want to study in uk
its all about my future aim
Re: Uk Student Visa by flekan(m): 11:06am On Oct 31, 2009
@ksa-girl: What was the reason 4 ur refusal? Why not re-apply and try addressing d reason why u were refused at first
Re: Uk Student Visa by ksagirl(f): 7:12pm On Nov 01, 2009
thanks flekan but i didnt receive yet their letter of reason
AIT just emailed me which i posting here look sad

"Dear Sir/Madam
Thank you for your email.

We can confirm that your appeal was unsuccessful. The reasons for this decision have been set out in the form of a written determination."

all that i know  cry and this email is received at 15 oct 09
Re: Uk Student Visa by flekan(m): 12:04pm On Nov 02, 2009
I wasn't referring to the reason why AIT turned down your appeal. I was referring to the reason why ECO refused you at first
Re: Uk Student Visa by ksagirl(f): 9:28pm On Nov 07, 2009
flekan  acually my father doesnt have bank statment. my fathers employer (boss)is my sponsoor and he is helping me for my education.he is taking all responsibilities and funding me.he also paid my university fees.
but ECO have doubt.
my sponsor is helping to my brother's education too.
i can show u the refusal letter that ECO used stupid reson.
cry
Re: Uk Student Visa by peepee1: 11:40am On Nov 29, 2009
my school starts on the 14th of january 2010. will it be too late to apply for a stdents visa on the 23rd of dec 2009? i just realised that i have to keep my money in my personal acc for at least 28 days
Re: Uk Student Visa by flekan(m): 3:09pm On Nov 29, 2009
pee pee:

my school starts on the 14th of january 2010. will it be too late to apply for a stdents visa on the 23rd of dec 2009? i just realised that i have to keep my money in my personal acc for at least 28 days

Well, it depends on how long it takes to process your application after you submit. They might tell you to check back after 10 working days or longer. So, count 10 working days from the 23rd of Dec.
Re: Uk Student Visa by peepee1: 4:06pm On Nov 29, 2009
so how long does it take for your students visa to come out after application? i have less than 2wks b4 my school starts
Re: Uk Student Visa by flekan(m): 10:48pm On Nov 29, 2009
11 or 12 working days I think, I really can't remember. You should be able to meet up with your school if you submit your application on the 23rd of Dec. Just make sure you have all the necessary documents needed for your application
Re: Uk Student Visa by peepee1: 4:59am On Nov 30, 2009
i hope the officials will not penalize me for late submission, i.e submitting two weeks before resumption. my school says that they can give me 1 wk extra b4 i start. What do u think?
Re: Uk Student Visa by flekan(m): 8:40am On Nov 30, 2009
pee pee:

i hope the officials will not penalize me for late submission, i.e submitting two weeks before resumption. my school says that they can give me 1 wk extra b4 i start. What do u think?

Is there any reason why you want to submit on the 23rd of Dec? It is good that your school is giving you a week extra
Re: Uk Student Visa by peepee1: 9:51am On Nov 30, 2009
the money in my account has to stay up to 28 days prior to my application, that is the new rule.
Re: Uk Student Visa by flekan(m): 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2009
Yea! Your right about that
Re: Uk Student Visa by peepee1: 7:18am On Dec 01, 2009
so what you are saying in essence is that it is possible for me to apply on the 23rd of december and meet up my school.
Re: Uk Student Visa by flekan(m): 8:52am On Dec 01, 2009
Yes, it is possible. And it all depends on how long they will tell you to count after you submit your application
Re: Uk Student Visa by monixl: 12:34pm On Dec 06, 2009
Hello Guys, Please i have a lil problem i got a visa letter from my college on 23rd of Nov, but my course starts 18th Jan 2010 late arrivals are permitted to 20 days after the course start date, I have made the full payments of tuition fee and i have 2 million naira (£7500) in my account for maintainance cost because i intend to study in london, my problem is i just deposited the money to my account on 20th of Nov, which i can't get the statement until 20th of Dec,

My Questions?

1. Is it too late to apply for visa on 21st of Dec ?
2. Is it right to deposit the £7500 in full for just 1 month before application?
Re: Uk Student Visa by ksagirl(f): 11:17pm On Dec 06, 2009
flekan why u didnt replied me cry
Re: Uk Student Visa by erico2k2(m): 8:14am On Dec 07, 2009
monixl:

Hello Guys, Please i have a lil problem i got a visa letter from my college on 23rd of Nov, but my course starts 18th Jan 2010 late arrivals are permitted to 20 days after the course start date, I have made the full payments of tuition fee and i have 2 million naira (£7500) in my account for maintainance cost because i intend to study in london, my problem is i just deposited the money to my account on 20th of Nov, which i can't get the statement until 20th of Dec,

My Questions?

1. Is it too late to apply for visa on 21st of Dec ?
2. Is it right to deposit the £7500 in full for just 1 month before application?
Where did you get that info that you can only get your bank stat every 30 days, you can get it anytime, you just need to go to the bank and ask for it plus pay the fees, and for you 2nd question,I think the rule says 28days
Re: Uk Student Visa by flekan(m): 12:09pm On Dec 07, 2009
ksa-girl:

flekan why u didnt replied me cry

I'm sorry for not replying you grin
Re: Uk Student Visa by ksagirl(f): 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2009
undecided why any reason?
Re: Uk Student Visa by henry10: 1:32pm On Jan 20, 2011
pls i want to know more about pearson test of english, cos i was asked to write it by my college in manchester, pls somebody help me.my school will resume by march. if posible mail me ur phone number so we can talk better pls.thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa by ahaotuuche(m): 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2011
how can i secure a uk and canadian visa with out any deposit?
Re: Uk Student Visa by justwise(m): 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2011
ahaotuuche:

how can i secure a uk and canadian visa with out any deposit?

Deposit to who?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote Truck Hits 2 People In Upper Iweka, Onitsha (photos/video) / Where Is The Money Generated From Apapa Wharf Daily? - Man Writes On Apapa Road / Travelling To Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.