Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,353 members, 7,920,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:05 AM

Uk Student Visa - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa (20957 Views)

UK STUDENT VISA WARNING: UKBA Approved Banks For Maintenance Funds / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / Uk Student Visa Appeal Or Immediate Reapplication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa by erico2k2(m): 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2011
ahaotuuche:

how can i secure a uk and canadian visa with out any deposit?
Deposit for what?
Re: Uk Student Visa by erico2k2(m): 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2011
henry10:

pls i want to know more about pearson test of english, cos i was asked to write it by my college in manchester, pls somebody help me.my school will resume by march. if posible mail me your phone number so we can talk better pls.thanks
its same thing as writing you JSS Exam in English, no diffrentce at all.You just need to remmeber your composition, Noun,Verb adverb etc thats it.Nothing special,So go and dust your Old English text books. grin grin grin grin
Re: Uk Student Visa by ahaotuuche(m): 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2011
what i mean is, no deposit of money. until the visa is out.
Re: Uk Student Visa by justwise(m): 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2011
ahaotuuche:

what i mean is, no deposit of money. until the visa is out.

You can do it urself, u don't need to deposit money to anybody.
Re: Uk Student Visa by erico2k2(m): 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2011
justwise:

You can do it urself, u don't need to deposit money to anybody.
oh man I cant believe even with all the pages poasted on here about all catigory of VISA someone is still asking that question on here, or he is just plain 2 lazy to go fru al the post.
Re: Uk Student Visa by dadaibrahim(m): 2:40am On Aug 02, 2011
please i need help, i had 90 in my TOEFL exam BuT 17 IN SPEAKING SECTION , the school i applied for requested for 19 in the speaking section. please what is my hope? please i need school that my result would be best suit, help
Re: Uk Student Visa by holalekan: 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2011
Please I was wondering how long UK student visa takes lately(september submission),I was refused initially based on the fact that my maintenance funds hadn't been in the bank for 28days,so I had to open a personal account where i kept the money for 28days before applying.Now the school's last day of submission is 30th september and i applied on the 9th of september,wondering if this isn't too late?
Re: Uk Student Visa by ocheejemb: 12:37am On Sep 11, 2011
Theres a topic on here that discusses all ur student visa issues, search for PBS Tier 4 Student Visa or something, holalekan, i takes an average of 3 weeks, 15 working days but theyve been experiencing delays as a result of the sheer magnitude of applicants this period
Re: Uk Student Visa by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 20, 2011
Good afternoon mr justwise,can you pls send me ur email address. I need to discuss it wit you in private. Mine is get2dhoney4ever@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote Truck Hits 2 People In Upper Iweka, Onitsha (photos/video) / Relocation Advice On Skill To Learn. / Travelling To Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.