Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,035 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:00 PM

Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge (66969 Views)

Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari / General Mohammadu Buhari Leads President Jonathan In New Poll / Wike, Running-Mate, PDP Leaders Escape Death As Gunmen Storm Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by zeyheed(m): 11:28am On Dec 12, 2014
APC....... Change. I will want the woman to go with him
Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 12, 2014
qtx:

haba, i tot they said amaechi is not well mentally wont it affect his work? just want to know o shocked
wot do u mean?
A gvnr of river's state is mental??
Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by mikolo80: 11:28am On Dec 12, 2014
JANK23H:

Exactly my thought. Most of them are South Westerners.
O SO NOW UNA WAN IDENTIFY WITH APC.WHEN DEM DE BEG UNA UUNA DE DO SHAKARA DE THINK SAY UNA RELEVANT,SIX OUT OF...CORRECTION FIVE OUT OF 36 STATES AND UNA SAY UNA NO WAN DE UNDER TINUBU,NOW UNA EYE DON DE CLEAR.YOU STOOP TO CONQUER ABI YOU SEE TINUBU DRAG PARTY CHAIRMAN OR PRESIDENCY WITH ANYBODY.YOU DON'T NEED TO OWN SHIITT,JUST NEED TO CONTROL IT

2 Likes

Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by Gordieshegz(m): 11:29am On Dec 12, 2014
FrancisTony:
Thank God they ignored that clueless asslicker called Rochas Okorocha.

He's a disgrace to Igbo and PDP in general.

I bet he'll be licking his wound right now.

Awon oniranu oshi! angry

Lick his wound??He wouldn't do dat!! What for?? FYI,he is recontesting for Imo State Guber...
Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by gebest: 11:31am On Dec 12, 2014
betatalk:

He is 71 get your facts right and I think whether the person is old or young as long I get good governance.
Gej dat claimed to be a young man what has he been able to achieve, Obj an old man achieved a lot in terms of employment, PHCN was beta dan now, infrastructural development nd odas.

1 Like

Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by herald9: 11:31am On Dec 12, 2014
Chrylich:
yuion

Buhari-Fashola..

Buh unfortunately, sm niccurs 'd be ranting Muslim-Muslim ticket.

buh, come to think about it, who or what is at fault, the religions or humans??

Both!
Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by Sconty09(m): 11:32am On Dec 12, 2014
I think at this point APC should be reasonable to pick the VP from Southwest otherwise PDP will win the election come 2015. PDP is in dire need of southwest vote now because the north may never vote massively for him to get 25% required by the law. So efforts and pressure to get votes from Yoruba is a must for PDP,but when VP slot is handed over to the southwest,APC can be sure of winning the presidential election. APC shouldn't rely to get massive vote from south east and south south even if they re handed VP slot. Those who are calling for Oby,though she is worthy of the position but election is about numbers.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 12, 2014
FrancisTony:

Awon oniranu oshi! angry
how is he a disgrace to Igbo when he is exercising his fundamental human rights. Rochas is a role model. I love him so much

2 Likes

Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by Habeyy(m): 11:34am On Dec 12, 2014
Wittylens:
Where Are They RUNNING To? grin

At Age 76 Buhari Is Still Running grin

Oga Buhari...Stop RUNNING... You Can Never Win Because You Dont Have Strength To RUN.... You're Too Old To RUN

#GEJ Till Tinubu Does Face Surgery grin
why u dey pity the man....let him spend some dough....that will increase our per capita income.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:35am On Dec 12, 2014
It can't be Fashola - the Muslim-Muslim effect (which is unfortunate)
Oshiomole and Supo are the best on that list in my opinion.
The loud-mouthed but rather brave Ameachi is the worst.
I also don't think Nigeria is ready for a female VP yet, biko - realistically speaking

1 Like

Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by dmighty: 11:36am On Dec 12, 2014
Prof Yemi Osinbajo, a senior pastor in
the Redeemed Christian Church of God and
Tinubu's former attorney general and
commissioner for justice may emerge simply on religious sentiment. Remember redeemed church has a huge followers. and as such. APC trying to fight demystify what PDP is using as a tool may have to use him to gain d sentiment of those churches. All I know is, GMB time is NOW.... IF I LIKE RUN YOUR MOUTH, even Jonathan is scared.....
Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by iheneme(m): 11:37am On Dec 12, 2014
chaloner:
Dear Seun Osewa,
I have noticed with dismay that the frontpage
of this great forum has been hijacked by
terrorists. Yes terrorist! Because I fail to
understand why any sane individual would
embark on an aggressive per second update
of the homepage.
The frontpage of this forum used to be
revered and topics worth their salt.
Today it has totally gone to the dogs. If you're
not convinced of this assertion, why not take
a stroll down some of those topics on FP,
you'll discover that the pages hardly go
beyond page 3. This is opposed to when as a
rule FP threads had a minimum of 20 solid
pages filled with quality and incisive
discourse.
Now go take a look at what's happening to
those threads your 'boys' put out there, its a
real mess. I just dey shake my head
throughout today. I no fit read any of those
topics.
I expect you to solve some of the nagging
problems we've been experiencing such as
those posed by the Space Bookers Association
of Nairaland otherwise known as Nairaland.
But all you've done in effect is help spread
their ministry.
In closing I want to urge you to as a matter of
urgency revert to the old system where
threads where allowed to mature at the
section level before been pushed forward to
the homepage. This will amongst other things
help to;
1) Cut drastically the activities of Nairaland
members as pages would have progressed
way beyond page 1 and its direction of
discourse already clearly established. This na
serious check against Nairaland members
who are not interested in discourse of any
sort.
2) Modelling the direction as well as
improving the content of thread discourse.
3) Ultimately keeping your premium
members who are very highly placed people
of corporate Nigeria but who still find time to
drop in on your little web due the quality of
some posters submissions.
I know say you dey find money as evidenced
by your recent search for a paid supermod,
but please don't sacrifice content for some
mediocre gain that won't even last.
Cheers bro.
Nothing can be farther from the truth. This post in itself deserves front page!

3 Likes

Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 12, 2014
EUROBOMBER:

He is just one of the many southern slaves in that northern jihardist party. embarassed embarassed

I beg to differ Sir!

Tinubu may be muslim, but he is not from the north.

It is time we stopped talking about parties and start talking about Individuals. Not every person in PDP is a sinner, neither is every member a Saint. the same applies to APC, and the other parties!!!

3 Likes

Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by qtx(m): 11:38am On Dec 12, 2014
stardragon:

wot do u mean?
A gvnr of river's state is mental??
ah sorry o i tot that is what they said? shocked
Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 12, 2014
YEMOYEMI:
Fashola/Amaechi/Adams or Osibanjo are all ok

Many people on that list are unpopular, I think the yorubas should be patient for now, they will be compensated in some other way, the goal should be to nominate someone who has the political and social capital strong enough to win.

If APC wants to win Ameachi should be selected, fashola even though the most competent is a muslim, religon is too sensitive to be toiled with since buhari is a muslim and you knw hw fast the opposition will capitalise on this.

We cant undermine our broda in the south south, they are the revenue generators since GEJ is from there it will only be wise to nominate a southern to steal part of his votes.
Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 12, 2014
skyprofm:

Pls make use of that un exploited brain of yours before u comment. Must u involve tribalism to every circumstance? Y didn't the yorubas say APC was biased because there was no presidential candidate from the west. All we want is good and credible people irrespective of religion and ethnicity, to save our failing nation from clueless and greedy tyrants.

There was no Yoruba in the APC presidential race because the Yorubas (with all apologies) seem to have come to accept the slavery mentality and second class citizen status forced down their throats by the muslim core hausa/fulani north. Thank God for men like Femi Fani Kayode sha.

The SE/SS/MB and Christians all over the north say a big "NO!" to second class siddon look status.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by Johnnyessence(m): 11:39am On Dec 12, 2014
waoooooo am going for senator mamora
Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by datribune: 11:39am On Dec 12, 2014
Bawss1:
Even if somebody from the heavenly host is chosen as Buhari's running mate they will still be a hard sell. Buhari is a former dictator, one who saw it fit to wrest power from a democratically elected government. That is a very big stigma to wash off and it will continnue to be the cause of his downfall no matter how dazzling his rhetoric might sound.

Anyone who spearheaded a forceful takeover shouldn't be allowed to lead in a democracy.

Buhari's involvement in dat coup dat ridded Nigeria of d NPN, d ancestor of d PDP, which consisted of d worst set of criminals to be found anywhere in d world is probably one of d greatest acts of patriotism by any nigerian, living or dead. d NPN crooks did not get to power thru free & fair elections & would not leave via elections. dat intervention was even more necessary than d doctrine of necessity dat ended imminent crises & brought GEJ to power.
GMB is a man of integrity who during his brief stint as nigeria's leader reversed d rot of d clueless Shagari years & showed d world dat Nigeria could be really great.

1 Like

Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by chaloner(m): 11:39am On Dec 12, 2014
iheneme:
Nothing can be farther from the truth. This post in itself deserves front page!
thanks bro but all lasca wat or lacasara mod hav bin doin is blocking nd closing all the thread created abt this topic
Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by hazyfm: 11:40am On Dec 12, 2014
Bawss1:

What does well trained children have to do with anything?

Can we please have a campaign of solid ideas and mandates and not all this sentimental rubbish that have no place in government.

Leadership starts from the home

Ask your boss
Ask your wife
or you can even Ask your parents ''in Olamide's voice''

2 Likes

Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by BBQ5: 11:40am On Dec 12, 2014
Adminisher:
I am from the SW. APC does not need a Yoruba as VP. Let it go to a SS governor or SE woman.
can you please give a reason for making such claim?
Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by Horlawoomey(m): 11:41am On Dec 12, 2014
EUROBOMBER:

You should have noticed by now that the Alqaeda Peoples Party (APC) is anti-Igbo. We must ensure that Jonathan remains there till 2019.

Please leave your village for the city

2 Likes

Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by verdure: 11:41am On Dec 12, 2014
Oby ezekwezili is the only way to go!
EOD!

1 Like

Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 12, 2014
FrancisTony:

Awon oniranu oshi! angry
and what do you know about politics

1 Like

Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by Haykay80(m): 11:43am On Dec 12, 2014
Oshiomole all d way.....

1 Like

Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 12, 2014
TheRainmaker1:

I beg to differ Sir!

Tinubu may be muslim, but he is not from the north.

It is time we stopped talking about parties and start talking about Individuals. Not every person in PDP is a sinner, neither is every member a Saint. the same applies to APC, and the other parties!!!

So what does Buhari have to offer? A man that was angry at the killing of the boko haram terrorists despite their atrocities and recently said that he can stabilize oil prices. Imagine!
Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by Habeyy(m): 11:44am On Dec 12, 2014
joewilly:
confusionist. let them choose who ever they like we will brush them at the poll come February. Buhari's victory ended at Teslim Balogun stadium. perpetual presidential candidate.

president of Teslim Balogun country
carefully worded statement....leave dem ..they are in dreamland
Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by hazyfm: 11:44am On Dec 12, 2014
chaloner:
Dear Seun Osewa,
I have noticed with dismay that the frontpage
of this great forum has been hijacked by
terrorists. Yes terrorist! Because I fail to
understand why any sane individual would
embark on an aggressive per second update
of the homepage.
The frontpage of this forum used to be
revered and topics worth their salt.
Today it has totally gone to the dogs. If you're
not convinced of this assertion, why not take
a stroll down some of those topics on FP,
you'll discover that the pages hardly go
beyond page 3. This is opposed to when as a
rule FP threads had a minimum of 20 solid
pages filled with quality and incisive
discourse.
Now go take a look at what's happening to
those threads your 'boys' put out there, its a
real mess. I just dey shake my head
throughout today. I no fit read any of those
topics.
I expect you to solve some of the nagging
problems we've been experiencing such as
those posed by the Space Bookers Association
of Nairaland otherwise known as Nairaland.
But all you've done in effect is help spread
their ministry.
In closing I want to urge you to as a matter of
urgency revert to the old system where
threads where allowed to mature at the
section level before been pushed forward to
the homepage. This will amongst other things
help to;
1) Cut drastically the activities of Nairaland
members as pages would have progressed
way beyond page 1 and its direction of
discourse already clearly established. This na
serious check against Nairaland members
who are not interested in discourse of any
sort.
2) Modelling the direction as well as
improving the content of thread discourse.
3) Ultimately keeping your premium
members who are very highly placed people
of corporate Nigeria but who still find time to
drop in on your little web due the quality of
some posters submissions.
I know say you dey find money as evidenced
by your recent search for a paid supermod,
but please don't sacrifice content for some
mediocre gain that won't even last.
Cheers bro.

Before you post another episode of this long story
Get a life
Borrow a life
Steal a life

Whichever pleases you, Just make sure U have a life

2 Likes

Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 12, 2014
Horlawoomey:

Please leave your village for the city

After you must have left the forests from where you are typing. Stop mingling with apes so that you can stop thinking like them please.
Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by okazuu(m): 11:45am On Dec 12, 2014
if they like all the names in Nigeria should emerge they are going nowhere #GEJTILL2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by JANK23H(m): 11:46am On Dec 12, 2014
mikolo80:
O SO NOW UNA WAN IDENTIFY WITH APC.WHEN DEM DE BEG UNA UUNA DE DO SHAKARA DE THINK SAY UNA RELEVANT,SIX OUT OF...CORRECTION FIVE OUT OF 36 STATES AND UNA SAY UNA NO WAN DE UNDER TINUBU,NOW UNA EYE DON DE CLEAR.YOU STOOP TO CONQUER ABI YOU SEE TINUBU DRAG PARTY CHAIRMAN OR PRESIDENCY WITH ANYBODY.YOU DON'T NEED TO OWN SHIITT,JUST NEED TO CONTROL IT
Guy you well so?Who is begging to join APC?
Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by MalcoImX: 11:46am On Dec 12, 2014
Wittylens:

What do you know about Mandela ?

Mandela wasn't selfish like our leaders... He ruled for a short time and honorably stepped down.
Do you think Buhari would be here, trying to contest, if we the youths had done the right thing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House / Samuel Nwanosike: Former Ikwerre Chairman Wearing Bulletproof Vest (Photo) / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.