Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,324 members, 7,888,027 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:48 PM

Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge (66967 Views)

Congratulations To President Elect, Mohammadu Buhari / General Mohammadu Buhari Leads President Jonathan In New Poll / Wike, Running-Mate, PDP Leaders Escape Death As Gunmen Storm Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
Wittylens:
Where Are They RUNNING To? grin

At Age 76 Buhari Is Still Running grin

Oga Buhari...Stop RUNNING... You Can Never Win Because You Dont Have Strength To RUN.... You're Too Old To RUN

#GEJ Till Tinubu Does Face Surgery grin
@ what age did mandela become d president of south Africa? You re as clueless as ur otueke shoeless man

2 Likes

Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by honeric01(m): 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
RIGHT NOW, I DON'T CARE WHAT WHOEVER FROM WHEREVER SAY, I WANT A BUHARI/FASHOLA TICKET

BUHARI TO 2019, THEN FASHOLA/OKOROCHA FOR 2019-2023.

OKOROCHA/TAMBUWA FOR 2023-2027.

THAT'S ALL!
Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
joedrae:
Prof Yemi Osinbajo is the most credible candidate on this list. I hope he makes it to be the running mate. With that APC's victory is 75% sure.

Reasons: 1. we have two people of tested and trusted integrity.
2. We have a Muslim-Christian ticket...which is against the speculated Muslim-Muslim ticket.
3. Prof. Yemi is and rccg pastor and we know how such a position can influence things in the present day Nigeria.

Let's keep hoping that the best candidate is picked. God dey!

I agree with point no 2 but that not enough, the prof has no social and politcal capital which are even more important, plus he is not popular and we dont knw what he is capable of doing. The man has not occupied a single politcal position hw can he then be vice president?

1 Like

Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by wo1F(m): 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
freezyprinzy:
dem dis mod dy para o dy dn close d thrend o...smh

Haha yes o my bro. Someone already drew my attention to that.
They're obviously not ready to learn
Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by Adwexky(m): 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
wo1F:
Na wa o. Right before our own eyes, Nairaland Front page has been hijacked by terrorists. It has as a manner of speaking, gone to the dogs!

Go to the attached link below and drop your comments on how best Oluwaseun Osewa can handle this madness.

https://www.nairaland.com/2031191/opinion-homepage-way-too-busy
What do you mean by terrorists?
Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by Iroh88(m): 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
Aitee1:
cheesy cheesy cheesy...APShit is confused cheesy cheesy cheesy

With that thier great grand father candidate undecided

Whatever happens to their Kwankasho candidate is left for them to answer abi dem dey forbid young blood for their party
See how old you look with that Shiny Rihanna like forehead yet you still sound like a poorly raised toddler. Says a lot about what you gat behind that massive forehead.

3 Likes

Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by skyprofm(m): 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
EUROBOMBER:

There was no Yoruba in the APC presidential race because the Yorubas (with all apologies) seem to have come to accept the slavery mentality and second class citizen status forced down their throats by the muslim core hausa/fulani north. Thank God for men like Femi Fani Kayode sha.

The SE/SS/MB and Christians all over the north say a big "NO!" to second class siddon look status.

So just because a credible candidate is from the north(a region u obviously detest) and contesting a clueless one from the south makes him a worse option? With such mentality, the only difference btw ur ideas n that of BH is that one is religious and the other ethnic. U can as well be termed a terrorist. By the way, if u really believe that the SW pple see their selves as 2nd to the northerners then ure a joker and that's y d yorubas keep outsmarting your race and have more advancement in the west. We don't have shallow minds like urs. Mumu

7 Likes

Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
amolex:

FOR UR MIND IGBOS ALONE CAN VOTE GEJ IN COME 2015? DULL HEAD POLITICALLY!

You have no brains. It is not only Igbos that will reject Buhari next year, let me educate you a bit; GEJ will win in the SE/SS/MB, SW votes will be split along religious lines while Christians in the core north will reject Buhari too.
Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by Lekison(m): 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
soe:
Nonsense list.

Give us Oby Ezekwesili

Oby Ezekwesili is from the south, an igbo woman, a staunch Christian, a woman, an international achiever, a human rights activist, a freedom fighter, an incorruptible public servant, madam due process, madam bringbackourgirls, madam no nonsense, iron lady...former world bank vice President...mama d mama

‪#‎APC‬...no dulling...we want the best.
seconded
Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by madjune(m): 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
EUROBOMBER:

You should have noticed by now that the Alqaeda Peoples Party (APC) is anti-Igbo. We must ensure that Jonathan remains there till 2019.

YOU SHOULD BE VERY ASHAMED OF YOUR COMMENT.
INTRODUCING ETHNIC SENTIMENTS AND RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY INTO YOUR VIEWS.
I'm IBO LIKE YOU AND I BELIEVE BUHARI IS THE BEST MAN FOR THE JOB.
CAN U SUGGEST A CREDIBLE IBO TECHNOCRAT OR POITICIAN WHO CAN'T BE BOUGHT OVER IN HIS DUTIES TO SERVE AS VP?
NAME ONE IBO POLITICIAN. IS IT ROCHAS?
PLZZZZZ.
NIGERIA HAS GROWN BEYOND YOUR THINKINHG.
WE NEED TO FIX THE MESS WE ARE IN.
IT HAS NO ETHNIC COLOR TO IT.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
skyprofm:

So just because a credible candidate is from the north(a region u obviously detest) and contesting a clueless one from the south makes him a worse option? With such mentality, the only difference btw ur ideas n that of BH is that one is religious and the other ethnic. U can as well be termed a terrorist. By the way, if u really believe that the SW pple see their selves as 2nd to the northerners then ure a joker and that's y d yorubas keep outsmarting your race and have more advancement in the west. We don't have shallow minds like urs. Mumu

It is not about being credible or not, there's just this thing about Yorubas always being ready to bow to the wishes of the hausa/fulani that I cannot just comprehend. I am the only one noticing this??
Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by Horlawoomey(m): 1:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
EUROBOMBER:

No, I am as clueless as the man in this wonderful pikichor. grin grin grin Do yourself a favour by using that rope down there. grin grin I believe you know what to do with it grin grin

You shot yourself in the leg, this guy below really look more clueless without words.

1 Like

Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
EUROBOMBER:

You should have noticed by now that the Alqaeda Peoples Party (APC) is anti-Igbo. We must ensure that Jonathan remains there till 2019.

is GEJ pro -Igbo?
PDP have neglected that region of the country long time ago. I wish the likes of late Chuba Okadigbo is still alive. PDP killed him with tear gas.
Our out spoken son OUK (Orji uzo kalu) was also chase into oblivion by same PDP.
they made sure they ground all his assets (slouk groups ...airline, shipping line, banks etc yet they empowered Dangote and Otedola..making them the richest black on planet ..

2 Likes

Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by wo1F(m): 1:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
Adwexky:
What do you mean by terrorists?

Why not visit the link. You'll get a better grasp of the use of the word
Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by Dannyset(m): 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
Don't indebt ur future and that of ur unborn generations. Kick out corrupt Elites from our government. Buhari is the only one capable of doing that. I WILL STOP CORRUPTION. Don't let tribalism and religion kill ur future.
SAI BUHARI

Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
soe:
Nonsense list.

Give us Oby Ezekwesili

Oby Ezekwesili is from the south, an igbo woman, a staunch Christian, a woman, an international achiever, a human rights activist, a freedom fighter, an incorruptible public servant, madam due process, madam bringbackourgirls, madam no nonsense, iron lady...former world bank vice President...mama d mama

I share your sentiment but unfortunately politics doesn't work that way. I still believe a south west christian will most likely be chosen.
Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by Kingspin(m): 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2014
Wittylens:

Oga Buhari...Stop RUNNING... You Can Never Win Because You Dont Have Strength To RUN.... You're Too Old To RUN

He may soon die like late ya'radua and the north will blame tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by patagape2001: 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
rexoluj:
After Mohammadu Buhari emerged the All Progressives Congress(APC) candidate for Nigeria’s presidential election in 2015, the next move is to choose a running mate. Series of meetings are currently being held by APC party leaders to come up with the best running mate for him.

Here is a list of possible front-runners being speculated:
Prof. Yemi Osibanjo, former Attorney-General of Lagos State
Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, the Rivers State governor
Mr. Babatunde Fashola, the Lagos State governor
Mr. Adams Oshiomhole, the Edo State governor
Dr. Kayode Fayemi, the immediate past Ekiti State governor
Senator Olorunnimbe Mamora, former Lagos East Senator
Senator (Prof.) Ajayi Boroffice, serving Ondo State Senator
Mr. Wale Edun, former Lagos State Commissioner
Mr. Supo Sashore, former Attorney-General of Lagos State
Mrs Sharon Ikeazor, National Women Leader of All Progressives Congress (APC)

http://citypeoplegroup.org/i/mohammadu-buharis-running-mate-10-names-emerge/
i vote Adams Oshiomhole as running mate cos he's d ryt candidate 4 dat. Position
Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
FrancisTony:
Thank God they ignored that clueless asslicker called Rochas Okorocha.

He's a disgrace to Igbo and PDP in general.

I bet he'll be licking his wound right now.

Awon oniranu oshi! angry
take it easy, to us he is a hero.

1 Like

Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by kpawoosay: 1:12pm On Dec 12, 2014
APC IS ANTI IGBO PEOPLES PARTY. DATS WHY GEJ MUST IMPLEMENT THE LAW OF SIT TIGHTISM. HE IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE. BOKO HARAM SHOULD CONTINUE KILLING THEMSELVES. DAT IS WAT THE LAW OF KARMA CAN DO. DEY SAID DAT PRESIDENCY IS DER BIRTH RITE. DEY WANT EASY MONI,U DONT SUFFER FOR POLITICS MONI. DEY ARE LAZY. DEY SHOULD LEARN FROM DER BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER, THE IGBOS ON HW TO WORK FOR UR PAY. GO GEJ , GO FOR SECOND TENURE. WE THE IBOS DEY UR BACK. I WILL FIGHT IF DEY WANT FIGHT NOW.
Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by wallex1983(m): 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
Can't we have all of them?
Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by Rexyl(m): 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
rexoluj:
After Mohammadu Buhari emerged the All Progressives Congress(APC) candidate for Nigeria’s presidential election in 2015, the next move is to choose a running mate. Series of meetings are currently being held by APC party leaders to come up with the best running mate for him.

Here is a list of possible front-runners being speculated:
Prof. Yemi Osibanjo, former Attorney-General of Lagos State
Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, the Rivers State governor
Mr. Babatunde Fashola, the Lagos State governor
Mr. Adams Oshiomhole, the Edo State governor
Dr. Kayode Fayemi, the immediate past Ekiti State governor
Senator Olorunnimbe Mamora, former Lagos East Senator
Senator (Prof.) Ajayi Boroffice, serving Ondo State Senator
Mr. Wale Edun, former Lagos State Commissioner
Mr. Supo Sashore, former Attorney-General of Lagos State
Mrs Sharon Ikeazor, National Women Leader of All Progressives Congress (APC)

http://citypeoplegroup.org/i/mohammadu-buharis-running-mate-10-names-emerge/

incomplete list... remaining someone... a trusted Nairalander - man or woman of proven xters. Until this is done I reserve a comment.
Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by Ekans: 1:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
EUROBOMBER:

.I am igbo, for the above statement, I think your very foolish.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 12, 2014
skytanics:
Amaechi is preferable
With GEJ running for presidency under PDP, Amaechi can not deliver south south to APC. The strength of APC is in SW and the north, GMB enjoys substantial support in the north, APC must consolidate its support in SW.
Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by alanbolo(m): 1:18pm On Dec 12, 2014
EUROBOMBER:

It is not about being credible or not, there's just this thing about Yorubas always being ready to bow to the wishes of the hausa/fulani that I cannot just comprehend. I am the only one noticing this??
YES.

Others have moved on beyond your bigotry .

2 Likes

Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by mikolo80: 1:18pm On Dec 12, 2014
JANK23H:

Watch what?You seem to have a problem with comprehension.
SORRY O OGA GES
Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by arsetalks(m): 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
Acecube:
HE WAS... ADAMS ALIYU OSHIOMHOLE IS NOW A CHRISTIAN FULL STOP.
I did say "he was". That doesn't stop PDPbigots from using it.
Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by mimicious(f): 1:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
Wittylens:

Plz tell dem ooooo!!! Cos its like he got earpiece in his ear! Silly old man!! GEJ till 2019
Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
arsetalks:
Fashola is the best among them all but PDP have successful created division in the country. A muslim/Muslim ticket won't go.

Adams Oshiomhole is another very good candidate but he was once a muslim and that can be used against him.

Fayemi? Seems dicey to me. He lost Ekiti election which in my thinking means he is not that popular.

Mamora, I like the man like man. Will make a good candidate. Others I do not really rate.

Where is Oby Ezekwesili? She is hands down the best option for Buhari as vice. Her records speak for itself.
good analysis but is Oby a card carrying member of APC? Can she split the south east votes for APC?
Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ekans:
.I am igbo, for the above statement, I think your very foolish.

Get lost!
Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by Kingspin(m): 1:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
madjune:

YOU SHOULD BE VERY ASHAMED OF YOUR COMMENT.
INTRODUCING ETHNIC SENTIMENTS AND RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY INTO YOUR VIEWS.
I'm IBO LIKE YOU AND I BELIEVE BUHARI IS THE BEST MAN FOR THE JOB.
CAN U SUGGEST A CREDIBLE IBO TECHNOCRAT OR POITICIAN WHO CAN'T BE BOUGHT OVER IN HIS DUTIES TO SERVE AS VP?
NAME ONE IBO POLITICIAN. IS IT ROCHAS?
PLZZZZZ.
NIGERIA HAS GROWN BEYOND YOUR THINKINHG.
WE NEED TO FIX THE MESS WE ARE IN.
IT HAS NO ETHNIC COLOR TO IT.
Which mess? And who will clear the mess.. Gej is struggling because he got a devine position. Ever then the north and some southwesterns knowing full well they (OBJ) have served their 8yrs
Re: Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge by KLand(m): 1:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
soe:
Nonsense list.

Give us Oby Ezekwesili

They can't hear you oooooo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu And Shettima Move To Defence House / Samuel Nwanosike: Former Ikwerre Chairman Wearing Bulletproof Vest (Photo) / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.