Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? (68783 Views)

List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport / Buhari Picks Obasanjo As 'Envoy' To Guinea-Bissau / APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Phantomine(m): 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
chesterlee:
Is it the same man that is credited to this statement?

"We will resort to civil disobedience and form a parallel government if we lose the prediential election." - Amaechi

APC aint serious at all...

That's not true! He never said that. That's blackmail and forgery; a popular past time of pdp and its otueke 'tomtom' followers.
What he said was "We will resort to civil disobedience and form a parallel government if the prediential election is rigged." - Amaechi

And civil disobedience is a legitimate weapon in democracy. Check out American history. Any power outside the will of the people is an illegitimate power that can be subdued by civil disobedience. Adams Oshiomole did it severally with OBJ and Obasanjo was forced to buckle down on his anti-people policies.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by MONITZ: 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
means:
The choice has always been btw Amaechi or Fashola. In terms of votes, Fashola wud av garnered more votes. But this campaign needs a rugged man like Amaechi to fire frm all cylinders. Tinubu, Fashola & Osho baba shud always b on the campaign train though to assure the SW that they will not b left out in the scheme of things if APC win.
Its a good news for a stronger combo to match the incumbent rascal for rascal, money for money, no more perceived islamisation agenda.
'
Do you mean a state governor who depends on the centre for stipends would be able to match a sitting Nigerian president who has control over the centre and the entire resouces 'dollar for dollar'.
Do you know that money distributed to states every month inclusive of local governments is actually less than 50 percent of the the total shared while the centre keeps the balance.
Do you know that a Nigerian president is even more powerful than the almighty American president if he decides to use his powers because there are no checks and balances like they have in the U.S.
A sitting Nigerian president will always complete his constitutionally allowed tenure,there will only be a problem if he decides to alter the constitution to his advantage because as you and i know Nigeria is not Cameroon and neither is it Zimbabwe.
In a worst case scenario if there is a stalemate in the election,the case would go to the Supreme court and you know what will happen there because you know 'he who pays the piper dictates the tune'.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Etruth: 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
SuperMartins:
Lolz..Aii then..We av a right to expression..I guess u think of buhari as d change but am still stuck on Gej as d transformer.. Boko haram never gave Dat man even a minute to rule to his taste..
But they gave him years to loot to his taste abi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by malachytochukwu(m): 8:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
I have said this time without number that people here that praise Amaechi have never been to Portharcourt! Amaechi cannot win a senatorial seat here in Rivers except he rigs himself in. Who will vote him? Is the workers that he has been owin several months salary? Or the youths that have no job? Pls before anybody makes comment about Amaechi, the person should not base his assertions on the "plenty noise" that Amaechi use to make on the media. We can't wait to vote out any. "organism" that is related to Amaechi. He is just a Tout!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by HugeMac: 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
Chubhie:
If I'm permitted to ask you- what infrastructure has GEJ done during his 6years tenure that will make US be more trusting to give him 4 more years to complete or work wonders?
YOU MUST BE A FOOLISH BLIND INDIVIDUAL , LAGOS IBADAN EXPRESS ROAD , ABUJA LOKOJA RD , HAVE BEEN IN BAD SHAPE FOR LONG TILL GEJ CAME , ALAMAJIRI SCHOOLS IN THE NORTH , NON OF THEIR LEADERS HAS DONE THAT FOR THEM , NASARAWA DAM , JUST TO MENTION A FEW , SOME PEOPLE WANT TO DISCREDIT HIS WORK THROUGH BOKO HARAM , BUT IT WONT WORK , NOT EVERYBODY IS AS FOOLISH AS YOU

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
barcanista:
Did your "source" inform you?
Yes
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by ttmacoy: 8:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
News from APC is the selection of the VP has been handed to Tinubu, Amaechi has not been Selected by buhari
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Lavidah: 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
In my opinion, this is a nice combination of two strong personalities, a no nonsense approach to handling issues.
But losing a total of four (4) presidential elections over a period of 16years, would certainly see GMB breaking any record of serial electoral loss in recent world history.
No sentiments!
May the best candidate in the interest of a failing Nigeria win. Amen!
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Chubhie: 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
HugeMac:
LAGOS IBADAN EXPRESS ROAD , ABUJA LOKOJA RD , HAVE BEEN IN BAD SHAPE FOR LONG TILL GEJ CAME , ALAMAJIRI SCHOOLS IN THE NORTH , NON OF THEIR LEADERS HAS DONE THAT FOR THEM , NASARAWA DAM , JUST TO MENTION A FEW , SOME PEOPLE WANT TO DISCREDIT HIS WORK THROUGH BOKO HARAM , BUT IT WONT WORK ,
You may wish to tune down on the insults. Those roads you mentioned kindly put the cost price and quality of work done so far on them so we can comprehensively examine issues and know if truly GEJ is serving the masses interest or gifting known associates with chop I chop. You may also wish to mention the names of those people using boko against him so that lagos ibadan express way is yet to be completed.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by unuane1(m): 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
ttmacoy:
News from APC is the selection of the VP has been handed to Tinubu, Amaechi has not been Selected by buhari
l heard its Tinubu too
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Ayomide7209(m): 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
Datz a gud choice
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by israeloke4(m): 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
Datsme:
CHANGE s Inevitable. He deserves it
I pray dt almighty God should grant dm d office of d presidency come 2015

MODIFIED
Olumide Onifade wrote

BE BOLD ENOUGH TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT
CHOICE FOR YOURSELF,PLEASE,BE WISE,DONT
BE LIKE THOSE FOOLS THAT SELLS THEIR
VOTES.
I remember in 2011,when everybody were
shouting Goodluck,Goodluck, even in southwest in Abeokuta,And i come out to
tell people that i dont see any Goodluck in
this man Called Jonathan and i will never
vote for him.i was able to initiate two
people to Vote for GMB,and the voting
ended,i waited to hear the result but unfortunately,We were just five in number
that voted the man of integrity the man sent
but denied with ignorance of the people.This
made me to be sad for a while after
anoucement of their President.But when
Goodluck started showing his true colour and i heard those his millions surpporters
complaining and lamenting that this man
have nothing to offer us.Then i was happy to
ask them these questions and also told them
that what they cannot see with their mind
they never have it,i asked them weather they see anything good in jonathan before
they followed him? they said yes,but what is
that thing?They said free and fair
election,hummnn Stupidity, after that nko? i
asked them again,they said nothing.then why
are you people so disapointed with his government? they cant talk, Now everyone
of you that voted this insensitive man called
jonathan, you are an agent of Bad
governance,dont blame him but blame
yourselves and have the regret that such a
costly mistake will not repeat itself again.They said "NEVER".NOW to every good
citizens of this our dear country,another
general elections is around the corner
again,HEeyy,the man you rejected because
of age still remain the chosen king regardless
of his age,In person of GENERAL MUHAMED BUHARI,I remember that the Man wept and
gave up because of his age in 2011, But God
said to him "stand up, go and Rule my
people You are not older than the person to
go and deliver them. So Nigerians,Hausa
,Yoruba,Igbo.if you fail to follow this chosen man,you are a failure,if you sell your
vote,you will surely regret for another four
years,And anyone that plan for this man
downfall or his failure to implement the
change that we want shall be destroyed.I
said this In the mighty name of our Lord.
you are so much much right,gmb on the way.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by 3kay945(m): 9:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
customized13:
if true then buhari is set to loose, amaechi cannot pull niger-delta vote.......shikom.

For your mind boy
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by CyberWolf: 9:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
The kind mornikers whey I de see for this thread eehh grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by princeomorh(m): 9:12pm On Dec 12, 2014
Chubhie:
Have not seen PHCN breaklight for the past 3days now. It is only a madman that keeps trying same thing and expects a different output. If GMB is the closest alternative to GEJ I say bring him on and if he fails like GEJ did all those naming and shaming will be passed over to GMB and we keeping trying our luck till we get things right. Is that not the beauty of democracy? GMB should better be careful with his campaign promises cos everything he says will be used against him.
u shall nt die untimely for dis wonderful post.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Dmail(m): 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
Change! Change!! Change!!!....Real fresh air around the corner....

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by koolg: 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
waleadex:
I knew it. It's a wise decision taken by Buhari. A VP Fashola would have been a better desire but for obvious ethno-religious discrimation running in the veins of every Nigerian.

how's it better??
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by samyale(m): 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
If some people are still supporting GEJ..den dos pple are wicked and ave no hrt...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by mondob2k(m): 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
Wrong move. Amaechi is a wrong choice
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by elklehamite(m): 10:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
PICKING ROTIMI AMEACHI AS RUNNING MATE TO BUHARI IS THE BEGINNING OF FAILURE OF BUHARI/APC. INFACT, BUHARI APC HAVE MADE THE WORST MISTAKES EVER. WHAT QUALITIES DOES AMEACHI POSSESS THAT MADE BUHARI APC THINK AMEACHI WILL BE A BETTER CHOICE? VERY ARROGANT,POMPOUS, VERY IMMATURE, DOESN'T WEIGHT AND CONSIDER IMPLICATIONS OF COMMENTS BEFORE MAKING THEM, VERY PROUD........ BECAUSE OFAMEACHI, SO MANY OF US ARE WIHDRAWING OUR SUPPORT FOR BUHARI APC. WHY NOT ROCHAS, OSHOMOLE, FAYEMI ETC? BUHARI & APC SORRYOOOOO.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Daguccizgreat(m): 10:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
courage54:
You don't expect me to vote for a president who says stealing is not corruption.

You don't expect me to vote for a president who supervises the kidnapping of more than 200 girls without taking any action. Because if my sister happens to be among those innocent girls I won't be happy.

You don't expect me to vote for a president who supervises the killing of more than 16 graduates in the last immigration exams without taking any action to compensate their families. Because if my love one happens to be among those innocent graduates I won't be happy.

You don't expect me to vote for a president who grants amnesty and presidential pardons to those corrupt public office holders who has loot our country dry.

You don't expect me vote for a president who has not done anything meaningful for the last six years.

My conscience won't just permit me to vote for Jonathan who has a six years opportunity to create a change but went viral into cluelessness.

The time for change is now

Vote BUHARI for President

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-Delta
you are just a dulard. Has Jonathan ruled Nigeria up to six years as you mentioned? Get ur facts clearly bro so you don't come out to spew gibberish. NONSENSE
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by annibro(f): 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
Billyonaire:
Hahahahahahahaha, the worst combination ever. Atiku and Fashola should have been a better choice, two moderate muslims, but then, APC was built to fail in 1year. Imagine a combination of an extremist Islamist and a former cultist.

Why not? If this combination will revive dis country, no wahala. At least its beta dan a so called Christian allowing ogboni members syphon & empty our treasury 2 run their cult activities.
BTW; wat meks u tink a Christian is ruling us?... By der fruits u shall know dem.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Daguccizgreat(m): 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
agabusta:

Forget all this your North bla bla bla.

I thought I was the only Buhari supporter in my office until his victory. Even our managers left protocol and rejoiced with us at his emergence. See celebration in my office. I was spellbound. Everybody was so so happy. I felt like shedding tears of joy. Infact i never believed it.

I also checked my BB after he was declared winner and saw a good number of people using him as their BBM display pix and canvassing votes for him in the general election. Friends from different parts of the country.
You mean ur fellow muslim Apc colleagues? Tell that to the birds. For over 50 years ur brothers have rule and sent Naija backwards including the so called buhari so spare us the sermon.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by olalerujb: 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
The wind of change is already blowing in favour of General Buhari and against PDP, the People Destruction Party, they have destroyed Peoples hope, destiny, instead of hope, we get hopelessness, instead of appointments, we get disappointments, instead of light (PHCN), we get darkness, instead of education, we get ignorance, instead of prosperity, we get poverty, instead of justice, we get condemnation, what else can we get from the party that have technically legalised corruptions, the economy is in total shamble. Sometimes God allow people or individual to go through hard and painful experiences in order to learn. Most times any decisions taking out of sentiments and emotions results in cataclysm. This is the case of Nigerians that voted for President Jonathan in 2011. In my constituent, before the election, I told my friends that the reason why leaders fail is because they lack the attributes of a leader. Leadership is not a job, or a position, it is a passion, it is a calling, selfless service to humanity. Many Nigerians ignored what the holy Bible opined in Exodus 18 v 21and we all get rewarded. Having x-rayed the lives of President Jonathan and General Buhari together with other contestants in 2011, I chose General Buhari and I voted for him, though we were few in my constituent that voted almost inflexible and honest man, GMD, as described by former President Obasanjo. A lot of people casted their vote for Jonathan on sentiments and emotions, but I was quick to tell them that they shall all be disappointed. His selection for political appointments has always been based on poignancy. What you dont have you cannot give. A cat cannot portrait itself as a lion. Fellow Nigerians, I know we are all anxious of 2015. That year mean a lot to us in Nigeria. We must vote for change, we must vote for honest person, we must vote for GENERAL MUHAMMAD BUHARI. God bless Nigeia
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by fuckerholic(m): 10:31pm On Dec 12, 2014
I think GMB is toiling with his life at this age making him very close to his grave by the time he hears the breaking news of his defeat by GEJ he will just slump and thereby making history as the only african four time contestant of presidential election who unfortunately slumps and die on hearing the news of his defeat.
Pangea:
If that is true,
May I say
"Welcome to Aso rock, the people's general"
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by fuckerholic(m): 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
Datsme:
CHANGE s Inevitable. He deserves it
I pray dt almighty God should grant dm d office of d presidency come 2015

MODIFIED
Olumide Onifade wrote

BE BOLD ENOUGH TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT
CHOICE FOR YOURSELF,PLEASE,BE WISE,DONT
BE LIKE THOSE FOOLS THAT SELLS THEIR
VOTES.
I remember in 2011,when everybody were
shouting Goodluck,Goodluck, even in southwest in Abeokuta,And i come out to
tell people that i dont see any Goodluck in
this man Called Jonathan and i will never
vote for him.i was able to initiate two
people to Vote for GMB,and the voting
ended,i waited to hear the result but unfortunately,We were just five in number
that voted the man of integrity the man sent
but denied with ignorance of the people.This
made me to be sad for a while after
anoucement of their President.But when
Goodluck started showing his true colour and i heard those his millions surpporters
complaining and lamenting that this man
have nothing to offer us.Then i was happy to
ask them these questions and also told them
that what they cannot see with their mind
they never have it,i asked them weather they see anything good in jonathan before
they followed him? they said yes,but what is
that thing?They said free and fair
election,hummnn Stupidity, after that nko? i
asked them again,they said nothing.then why
are you people so disapointed with his government? they cant talk, Now everyone
of you that voted this insensitive man called
jonathan, you are an agent of Bad
governance,dont blame him but blame
yourselves and have the regret that such a
costly mistake will not repeat itself again.They said "NEVER".NOW to every good
citizens of this our dear country,another
general elections is around the corner
again,HEeyy,the man you rejected because
of age still remain the chosen king regardless
of his age,In person of GENERAL MUHAMED BUHARI,I remember that the Man wept and
gave up because of his age in 2011, But God
said to him "stand up, go and Rule my
people You are not older than the person to
go and deliver them. So Nigerians,Hausa
,Yoruba,Igbo.if you fail to follow this chosen man,you are a failure,if you sell your
vote,you will surely regret for another four
years,And anyone that plan for this man
downfall or his failure to implement the
change that we want shall be destroyed.I
said this In the mighty name of our Lord.
Hmm I hope you people are preparing for the tragic demise of GMB when he will slump and die of heart attack at the instance of hearing his defeat. Nonsense brainless people.so if you are told even in prophesy that a sitting president in nigeria could be unsitten you believe abi ? Mcheeew. Dreamers
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by annibro(f): 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2014
uwagbaAustin:
who is vice president , and wat can he do as a vice president absolute noting. dnt be deceive pls.

In d whole world's politiking, Its only PDP's vice presidents dat are always dormant like robots

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by maduxs: 10:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
aggravated with the most unpleasant feelings. If
you want a free dose of acrimony, just start
discussing Nigeria and her politics and you'll get
a bonanza of what you wished for.
President Jonathan and General Buhari
A celebration from certain folks who identify
themselves as Buharists with a lofty practice of
chorusing "Sai Buhari" upon the news of the
emergence of Buhari as the winner of the APC
presidential primaries deals a blow of a
comfortable disappointment in my eyes. How can
you possibly celebrate the emergence of Buhari in
a party that had better options of presenting
refined people like Fashola or better options like
Fayemi and Oshiomole? Even Rochas Okorocha is
a more comfortable joke than the coup d' etat
General.
The country is insane! The citizens are clueless
and myopic. If you can rejoice that a man who
over-threw or benefited from the usurpation of a
democratically elected government, is openly
unapologetic over it and ran a very brutal and
abusive junta, then you deserve the clueless man
in Aso Rock ten times.
This is a man who said he will not contest for the
Presidential race again, defended the monstrous
junta of Abacha as "not corrupt," presided over a
petroleum ministry where funds running in the
billions disappeared under his watch and yet you
chorus about his integrity? Do you know what
integrity means? Someone says he won't do a
thing and next tomorrow he wakes up doing the
same thing he promised never to get involved in
and you are not worried about a man of such
personage? If he could not keep to his word, why
would he keep to his promises upon being
entrusted with power?
This is a man who has not presented any
manifesto, plan, nor submitted any idea or plan
he intends to runs with if elected into power. All
we hear is "I'll fight corruption," "Vote me and my
party and they'll be security," and "I am the
answer to a buoyant economy," etc. How the heck
do you intend to bring these superficial promises
to light? Will you fart out insecurity? You think
the economy is run by rhetorics? Or you want to
fight insurgency with words of mouth? No
explanation, no manifesto, nothing practical just
cheap vague promises and the mindless followers
chorus "Sai Buhari!"
I do not understand folks in Nigeria. If you think
that Buhari will do a better job simply because
the man in Aso Rock is acting like a clueless
docile which makes it easy for the Sharia
enthusiasts to fart any vague rhetoric to your
patronage, then I laugh.
You do not find it shameful and disturbing that in
a country of over 170 million people, the best that
could be offered to contest for the Presidency are
a Sharia enthusiast who over-threw a
democratically elected government and most
importantly has no plans and manifesto to offer
and a disappointing commander-in-chief who
runs a government of proud incompetence and
loud cluelessness. I am ashamed.
In a saner clime neither GMB or President
Jonathan would have been allowed to preside
over a nursery school not to mention a country of
over 170 million people. Sorry, we are lost. A
country where two non-senses are put before you
to try to make sense from them. Meanwhile, this
is the same nation where we have the likes of
Donald Duke, Fashola, Nuhu Ribadu, and few
others and they are in perfect fettle. Sai! Una
shame me!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by fuckerholic(m): 10:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

Eyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

So SW will end up being used and dumped again. undecided grin cheesy
Before nko..they are always fools..always forming alliance with the north thereby selling their birthright to notherners for a plate of poridge yam.southwesterners will be the greatest loosers when nigeria will divide. Always showing unnecessary loyalty,low self esteem,Underdogs and hipocrisy to the northerners
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by ENDTIMES: 10:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
jmaine:
Overwhelming majority of Niger Deltans won't even notice Amaechi on the ballot papers when plessing their hands for the PDP grin . . .

Catastrophic miscalculation . . . .

You guys are drinking Panadol for our headache, let APC give us buhari/Amaechi, then leave the rest for us.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Phantomine(m): 10:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
Evathyst:
Plz is the news of Amaechi being Buhari's running mate confirmed? If yes, na to tear my voters card sure pass. How can Tinubu be so politically naive, selfish, and ignorant? Wat den will be d gain of we yorubas in ds unholy alliance? I don't wana believe ds, honestly, I'll tear my voters card if it's so. cry

For Pete's sake, for how long shall we continue to play to d hands of ds other Southerners all in d name of fair play? lipsrsealed

Barcanista, Ngeneukwenu, Berem, Obiagelli, and our other comrades. Plz come and confirm ds news b4 a member ports out of ur party o.

I can't believe this level of ethnic bigotry in a 21st century south westerner. Must ur tribe be on a voting ticket b4 u vote? And wat does that adds to u even if they get there? OBJ was there for eight years; does that gives u free education or 24hrs electricity in d south west or was d road to ur streets or town more smoother? Gawd! This stinks to high heavens! Ain't we soppose to be tired of all these ethnic presidents? What else do we get apart from d bragging right that our son is on the ticket and a few criminals will benefit from looting d treasury blind. It amazes me how some clueless Nigerians nowadays now limits Politics to the level of Chelsea vs Manchester United.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by fuckerholic(m): 11:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
ThundrCork:
If GMB wins the presidential election, I foresee Fashola becoming the next petroleum minister
Of course thats where you peoples' eyes (APC) are .petroleum petroleum petroleum. We are wating for GEJ to finish his second term and we easterners will go with our oil (seccession)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Picture Of Zakzaky And His 6 Sons / Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) / Tinubu Has A Complex Certificate Problem, Osinbajo Covered Him Up - Sowore (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.