Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,732 members, 7,975,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 01:04 PM

BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? (69126 Views)

List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport / Buhari Picks Obasanjo As 'Envoy' To Guinea-Bissau / APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Gozieobasi: 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2014
tomakint:
How on Earth will a General who claimed I was a failure could not see the well paved roads I have done in Kogi, Anambra, Edo, Nasarawa, Kwara/Oyo, Lagos etc the rejuvenated functioning railing systems, the 40 Almajiri Schools that even Othman Dan Fodio nay his great grandson, Ahmadu Bello could not give to the destitutes up North, additional Federal Universities across the Nation and many other life transforming projects in the offing but insist that I am a FAILURE, seriously, Buhari is sick - GEJ
and so what are there for mr man the money we get is more than these thing u have done wey the balance dey.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Gozieobasi: 5:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
MONITZ:

'
Do you mean a state governor who depends on the centre for stipends would be able to match a sitting Nigerian president who has control over the centre and the entire resouces 'dollar for dollar'.
Do you know that money distributed to states every month inclusive of local governments is actually less than 50 percent of the the total shared while the centre keeps the balance.
Do you know that a Nigerian president is even more powerful than the almighty American president if he decides to use his powers because there are no checks and balances like they have in the U.S.
A sitting Nigerian president will always complete his constitutionally allowed tenure,there will only be a problem if he decides to alter the constitution to his advantage because as you and i know Nigeria is not Cameroon and neither is it Zimbabwe.
In a worst case scenario if there is a stalemate in the election,the case would go to the Supreme court and you know what will happen there because you know 'he who pays the piper dictates the tune'.
what u are saying in essence is that next year budget would be spent only for the election abi let his work speak for him.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Toktee(m): 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
HugeMac:
ANOTHER HYPOCRITE , FOR OVER 8 YEARS OBJ COULD NOT FINISH THE JOB , INFACT HE DID NOTHING , SO YOU HAVE NOT HEARD OF ABANDONED PROJECTS, DID BUHARI BUILD ANY SINGLE ROAD IN THE SOUTH DURING HIS TENURE? EVEN THEIR NOTHERN LEADERS CAN NOT BUILD ALAMAJIRI SCHOOLS GEJ DID IT , THEY RATHER USE THEM AS TOOLS OF VIOLENCE , YOU WANT GEJ TO PUT FOOD ON YOUR TABLE BEFORE YOU BELIEVE HE IS WORKING , IF GEJ HAS DONE NOTHING , THEN YOU ARE THE WORST HYPOCRITE I HAVE SEEN
So what will you call the stoppage of the river niger dredging,another abadoned project? If all the projects completed by jonah are abadon,whch of the projects did he initiate in the past six yrs?
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
They are wasting their time!
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
annibro:

Who cares! Ur one vote is as a drop of water in d ocean

oh really! u dont kw anything about politics....!

if A and B are contestants, and A gets 51 votes while B gets 50 votes, who is the winner, n what exactly made d winning alphabet d winner?

Real politicians will tell u, that even a vote, counts!
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by shakiru991(m): 6:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
My vote 4 APC good combinatiom

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

ENDSARS: Protesters Hold Sunday Service Outside Lagos State Govt House (Photos) / Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin / The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.