Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,740 members, 7,915,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:38 PM

BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? (68923 Views)

List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport / Buhari Picks Obasanjo As 'Envoy' To Guinea-Bissau / APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by fuckerholic(m): 11:12pm On Dec 12, 2014
maduxs:
aggravated with the most unpleasant feelings. If
you want a free dose of acrimony, just start
discussing Nigeria and her politics and you'll get
a bonanza of what you wished for.
President Jonathan and General Buhari
A celebration from certain folks who identify
themselves as Buharists with a lofty practice of
chorusing "Sai Buhari" upon the news of the
emergence of Buhari as the winner of the APC
presidential primaries deals a blow of a
comfortable disappointment in my eyes. How can
you possibly celebrate the emergence of Buhari in
a party that had better options of presenting
refined people like Fashola or better options like
Fayemi and Oshiomole? Even Rochas Okorocha is
a more comfortable joke than the coup d' etat
General.
The country is insane! The citizens are clueless
and myopic. If you can rejoice that a man who
over-threw or benefited from the usurpation of a
democratically elected government, is openly
unapologetic over it and ran a very brutal and
abusive junta, then you deserve the clueless man
in Aso Rock ten times.
This is a man who said he will not contest for the
Presidential race again, defended the monstrous
junta of Abacha as "not corrupt," presided over a
petroleum ministry where funds running in the
billions disappeared under his watch and yet you
chorus about his integrity? Do you know what
integrity means? Someone says he won't do a
thing and next tomorrow he wakes up doing the
same thing he promised never to get involved in
and you are not worried about a man of such
personage? If he could not keep to his word, why
would he keep to his promises upon being
entrusted with power?
This is a man who has not presented any
manifesto, plan, nor submitted any idea or plan
he intends to runs with if elected into power. All
we hear is "I'll fight corruption," "Vote me and my
party and they'll be security," and "I am the
answer to a buoyant economy," etc. How the heck
do you intend to bring these superficial promises
to light? Will you fart out insecurity? You think
the economy is run by rhetorics? Or you want to
fight insurgency with words of mouth? No
explanation, no manifesto, nothing practical just
cheap vague promises and the mindless followers
chorus "Sai Buhari!"
I do not understand folks in Nigeria. If you think
that Buhari will do a better job simply because
the man in Aso Rock is acting like a clueless
docile which makes it easy for the Sharia
enthusiasts to fart any vague rhetoric to your
patronage, then I laugh.
You do not find it shameful and disturbing that in
a country of over 170 million people, the best that
could be offered to contest for the Presidency are
a Sharia enthusiast who over-threw a
democratically elected government and most
importantly has no plans and manifesto to offer
and a disappointing commander-in-chief who
runs a government of proud incompetence and
loud cluelessness. I am ashamed.
In a saner clime neither GMB or President
Jonathan would have been allowed to preside
over a nursery school not to mention a country of
over 170 million people. Sorry, we are lost. A
country where two non-senses are put before you
to try to make sense from them. Meanwhile, this
is the same nation where we have the likes of
Donald Duke, Fashola, Nuhu Ribadu, and few
others and they are in perfect fettle. Sai! Una
shame me!
Never new such a realistic fellow like you exists in this forum..Ohh I breath a breadth of relief.they are just mad.we'd rather stick to GEJ we know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Obienesarah: 11:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
[quote
author=Chubhie post=28822217]Have not seen PHCN breaklight for the past
3days now. It is only a madman that keeps trying same thing and expects
a different output. If GMB is the closest alternative to GEJ I say
bring him on and if he fails like GEJ did all those naming and shaming
will be passed over to GMB and we keeping trying our luck till we get
things right. Is that not the beauty of democracy? GMB should better be
careful with his campaign promises cos everything he says will be used
against him.[/quote] In the court of law abi? BIG BIG TALK.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by tomakint: 11:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
How on Earth will a General who claimed I was a failure could not see the well paved roads I have done in Kogi, Anambra, Edo, Nasarawa, Kwara/Oyo, Lagos etc the rejuvenated functioning railing systems, the 40 Almajiri Schools that even Othman Dan Fodio nay his great grandson, Ahmadu Bello could not give to the destitutes up North, additional Federal Universities across the Nation and many other life transforming projects in the offing but insist that I am a FAILURE, seriously, Buhari is sick - GEJ

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by jmaine: 11:31pm On Dec 12, 2014
ENDTIMES:

You guys are drinking Panadol for our headache, let APC give us buhari/Amaechi, then leave the rest for us.

Okay . . . .
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by annibro(f): 11:32pm On Dec 12, 2014
tkyl:
I'm not in support of any of the political parties in Nigeria! I had already decided not to vote for anyone, in this forth coming election; but then i changed my mind and said if GMB contested and chooses BRF as his running mate, I'll vote for them!

I guess I'll have to change the decision back to.................. no voting!

Who cares! Ur one vote is as a drop of water in d ocean
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by annibro(f): 11:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
jamfad:
well, I believe a known devil is far better than an unknown angel. I still prefer gej to GMB. when are we even going to do away with this retired generals?

Pls don't be fooled. No devil is ever better (John 10:10; d devil comes 2 steal, kill & destroy only)
BTW; GMB is no unknown angel. Probably u weren't born den wen he performed.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by 100Cents: 12:12am On Dec 13, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

E pain me sey dey no present Buhari/Fashola

GEJ till God says otherwise.

No, GEJ till Buhari says Jesus is Lord !
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 13, 2014
They think Niger delta won't be consequential, lolzzz grin
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by inyass123(m): 12:23am On Dec 13, 2014
fuckerholic:

Never new such a realistic fellow like you exists in this forum..Ohh I breath a breadth of relief.they are just mad.we'd rather stick to GEJ we know
as if the same otouke man did not make the same promise of not contesting again. it seems u r lost somewhere. the slogan sai mai gaskiya on buhari was deserved. can that be attributed to ur otouke man without raising questions?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Toktee(m): 12:39am On Dec 13, 2014
HugeMac:
YOU MUST BE A FOOLISH BLIND INDIVIDUAL , LAGOS IBADAN EXPRESS ROAD , ABUJA LOKOJA RD , HAVE BEEN IN BAD SHAPE FOR LONG TILL GEJ CAME , ALAMAJIRI SCHOOLS IN THE NORTH , NON OF THEIR LEADERS HAS DONE THAT FOR THEM , NASARAWA DAM , JUST TO MENTION A FEW , SOME PEOPLE WANT TO DISCREDIT HIS WORK THROUGH BOKO HARAM , BUT IT WONT WORK , NOT EVERYBODY IS AS FOOLISH AS YOU
Point of correction,abuja lokoja road is nt gej project,not even the comatoes railway,all of them were awarded by obj,u are a pathological liar.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by fuckerholic(m): 2:26am On Dec 13, 2014
inyass123:

as if the same otouke man did not make the same promise of not contesting again. it seems u r lost somewhere. the slogan sai mai gaskiya on buhari was deserved. can that be attributed to ur otouke man without raising questions?
I thought you are a reasonable person to reason with.and what the hell is the meaning of the nonsense sai slogan
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by vislabraye(m): 2:57am On Dec 13, 2014
desgiezd:
If true then its a sweet song. Nigeria'll soon be on the rise again!

It will give the PDP a good fight, but it won't solve Nigeria's problem overnight. Amaechi is corrupt so if you think GB will fight corruption, you are joking.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Ajalekoko76(m): 3:23am On Dec 13, 2014
South West becomes onlooker in 2015 presidential election. Amachi cannot deliver south south votes. Lobatan...

Continuity not general Buhari and APC Change
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by HugeMac: 4:12am On Dec 13, 2014
Toktee:
Point of correction,abuja lokoja road is nt gej project,not even the comatoes railway,all of them were awarded by obj,u are a pathological liar.
ANOTHER HYPOCRITE , FOR OVER 8 YEARS OBJ COULD NOT FINISH THE JOB , INFACT HE DID NOTHING , SO YOU HAVE NOT HEARD OF ABANDONED PROJECTS, DID BUHARI BUILD ANY SINGLE ROAD IN THE SOUTH DURING HIS TENURE? EVEN THEIR NOTHERN LEADERS CAN NOT BUILD ALAMAJIRI SCHOOLS GEJ DID IT , THEY RATHER USE THEM AS TOOLS OF VIOLENCE , YOU WANT GEJ TO PUT FOOD ON YOUR TABLE BEFORE YOU BELIEVE HE IS WORKING , IF GEJ HAS DONE NOTHING , THEN YOU ARE THE WORST HYPOCRITE I HAVE SEEN
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by VellyG(m): 5:03am On Dec 13, 2014
The northerners are fighting very hard to bring back power to their region. They are doing this in the shadow of campaigning for a change with GMB. Its really sad the southerners arent seeing it this way. We will help them achieve it and cry foul again.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by VellyG(m): 5:09am On Dec 13, 2014
HugeMac:
ANOTHER HYPOCRITE , FOR OVER 8 YEARS OBJ COULD NOT FINISH THE JOB , INFACT HE DID NOTHING , SO YOU HAVE NOT HEARD OF ABANDONED PROJECTS, DID BUHARI BUILD ANY SINGLE ROAD IN THE SOUTH DURING HIS TENURE? EVEN THEIR NOTHERN LEADERS CAN NOT BUILD ALAMAJIRI SCHOOLS GEJ DID IT , THEY RATHER USE THEM AS TOOLS OF VIOLENCE , YOU WANT GEJ TO PUT FOOD ON YOUR TABLE BEFORE YOU BELIEVE HE IS WORKING , IF GEJ HAS DONE NOTHING , THEN YOU ARE THE WORST HYPOCRITE I HAVE SEEN

These guys are very ungrateful .. The bulk of projects GEJ did was centered in the north with very few in the west and nothing in the south east. But these guys are still calling for his name
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by hushmail: 5:23am On Dec 13, 2014
Chubhie:
It is only a madman that keeps trying same thing and expects a different output.

3 times attempted, 3 times a failure. D output dis tme wont b any different
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by tit(f): 5:32am On Dec 13, 2014
abeg stop spreading this rumors oo.
you know that baba tinubu no well.
this kain news fit throw him into shock.
make una stop am ooo.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by inyass123(m): 6:21am On Dec 13, 2014
fuckerholic:

I thought you are a reasonable person to reason with.and what the hell is the meaning of the nonsense sai slogan
well!!!ur username said it all. as reasonable as u r, what's the meaning? the sai mai gaskiya slogan means GMB is faithfull. is ur otouke man the same?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 13, 2014
annibro:

Pls don't be fooled. No devil is ever better (John 10:10; d devil comes 2 steal, kill & destroy only)
BTW; GMB is no unknown angel. Probably u weren't born den wen he performed.

Buhari did not perform anything, the 'only' thing he did well was a successful COUP D'ETAT to unseat and overthrow a democratically elected Government by the good Nigerian people.

So stop telling lies, Jesus loves you.

What has light got to do with darkness?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by obiak4(m): 6:59am On Dec 13, 2014
maka y apc that it a very wrong choice 4 d general amechi z nt submissive o i guess it is jeg until sekaru become a born again xtian
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Elizabethoni(f): 7:01am On Dec 13, 2014
jmaine:
Overwhelming majority of Niger Deltans won't even notice Amaechi on the ballot papers when plessing their hands for the PDP grin . . .

Catastrophic miscalculation . . . .

Well u may have a point but remember the deltans are MINORITY Group so their vote may not really be needed... grin
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Bruteforce101: 7:04am On Dec 13, 2014
customized13:
They think Niger delta won't be consequential, lolzzz grin

Nwabekeyi, you don become niger delta again ni.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Bruteforce101: 7:06am On Dec 13, 2014
customized13:
grin never meant to laugh

Mumu
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by agabusta: 8:13am On Dec 13, 2014
Daguccizgreat:
You mean ur fellow muslim Apc colleagues? Tell that to the birds. For over 50 years ur brothers have rule and sent Naija backwards including the so called buhari so spare us the sermon.

You need to have your brain examined. Infact u need a brain surgery to remove bigotry from there cos it has eaten so deep into your grey matter that it has even affected your reasoning. Do the maths of the period Christians have presided over this country and that of when muslims have and u'll see the surprise u'll get.

I'm a christian, we have only one muslim in my office & he was not even around. Among my colleagues are igbo guys sef, for your information. And one person from Edo state.

Misrule has no religion nor tribe. It affects everybody.

This your religious propaganda is now stale. It's no longer working. The people have already seen beyond these lies.

Jonathan has demonstrated in the past 5 years and counting that he is not capable of presiding over this country in an excellent and just way.

So why introduce sentiments. It's only dullards and cowards that try to use religious and ethnic sentiments to gain support.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Houstency(m): 9:03am On Dec 13, 2014
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by angelawoko(m): 9:48am On Dec 13, 2014
customized13:
if true then buhari is set to loose, amaechi cannot pull niger-delta vote.......shikom.
Buhari does not need niger-delta to win. All he needs is the north and the West. So if only to show that APC is not an Islamic party... It is a good choice.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by castancassy2(m): 9:53am On Dec 13, 2014
ThundrCork:
If GMB wins the presidential election, I foresee Fashola becoming the next petroleum minister
which petroleum, maybe the petroleum in south west or north certainly not the one in east or south south.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by angelawoko(m): 10:04am On Dec 13, 2014
Gabbysky:

Buhari did not perform anything, the 'only' thing he did well was a successful COUP D'ETAT to unseat and overthrow a democratically elected Government by the good Nigerian people.

So stop telling lies, Jesus loves you.

What has light got to do with darkness?

Religious sentiment will take us no where. To be fair with you, Christian brother and sisters in governance have failed us over the years. It is now that we remember that they are Christians, when there names were in the paper for embezzlement, when odua, alinson and the likes were stealing we did not remember that as Christians we should shout on them that they are not representing our Lord. When fayose was talking about going to beer parlour every Friday we did not correct it. When the likes of Obasanjo and his likes were playing the deceiver we saw no reason to cry foul.
Now we have suddenly realised that GEJ is a Christian. If it will take a pagan to restore the glory of this land, I will gladly vote for him. King Cyrus was no Jew but God used him to restore Jerusalem.

I will vote Gen. Muhammad Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by cegxie(m): 10:39am On Dec 13, 2014
Good for you Mr. Amaechi, but I hope you will not decamp when things no longer go your way in the rock. Because a leopard cannot change its spot. So no scatter the government oh.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by fuckerholic(m): 12:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
inyass123:

well!!!ur username said it all. as reasonable as u r, what's the meaning? the sai mai gaskiya slogan means GMB is faithfull. is ur otouke man the same?
Anyway I hope you know you people are just dreaming.it can't be possible for him to be president this time even if you heat up bokoharam more we will leave you people to your fate and they will continue killing you people and thereby reducing your number the more and after we are sure tyou people are completely distabilized economically and politically,we will secceed.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by valemtech(m): 12:51pm On Dec 13, 2014
http://www.valemtech.com/

we help you import ict gadgets
call 08037607036

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun / Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling / Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.