Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,412 members, 7,881,510 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:48 PM

I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! (11697 Views)

8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship / Best Break Up/ Cheating/regret/ Bad Relationship Songs. Top 50 My Favourites. / 8 Signs Of A Bad Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by triistar86: 12:01am On Dec 07, 2008
@ Poster
If your tales by moonlight is true and u still go ahead to give all the responses you have given so far to peoples comment on NL then you are simply headed for destruction. Sorry to use such words for you but its just logical and ma guy sincerely the truth is bitter. U really dont need anyone on this forum to tell you what to do U know what should be done.
I would end up by saying its your life Live it as U wish but just have it at the back of your mind that you have got only one Life to live.
Cheers Bro.
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by chika98: 12:02am On Dec 07, 2008
MrCrackles:

Yes it is me and you!

Abi? undecided

Never know lipsrsealed
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by MrCrackles(m): 12:04am On Dec 07, 2008
chika98:

Never know lipsrsealed

Now you know cheesy
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by AdamBrody1(m): 12:05am On Dec 07, 2008
crazykid:

@Adam. Its enough. I don't know what you'll gain in what you're doing. You claim to be heart broken. But Nairaland isn't the right place to pour out you fustration. We're all humans here so please respect peoples personality.

@crazykid

I have heard you!

I came here to have some meaniful debates, good or bad about my situation. I know the story was so blunt and debased chicks to an extent but if you look closely at some of the comments, you could see ppl trying to advise me or seek out counsel in a good way while some like j-girl and these moronic chicks supporting her where just here to insult. At first i ignored them and was having a normal conversation with cristalz until that junkie decided to let hell freeze over!

Everybody thinks they own the biggest farm yard till they see another person's own. She obviously believes that she is good with insults and mockery and no one can withstand her head to head.

You can see i have not insulted you in any way and even if you criticize constructively, i wont flinch but ppl like j-girl and her band of merry NL sistas need to be confronted unless, they will have a field day jumping from thread to thread to insult and mock people.
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 07, 2008
Na bcuz of heartbreak pesin go turn kolomental. . . .

Love is a potential killer, they say grin grin
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by AdamBrody1(m): 12:14am On Dec 07, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Na bcuz of heartbreak pesin go turn kolomental. . . .

Love is a potential killer, they say grin grin

I have just been looking at you since and allowing you to run amok here insulting me without saying a word! Dont tempt me to pounce on you like your dis-membered colleague j-f**ck!

Just a friendly warning!
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 07, 2008
Adam Brody:

I have just been looking at you since and allowing you to run amok here insulting me without saying a word! don't tempt me to pounce on you like your this-membered colleague j-f**ck!

Just a friendly warning!
Jezu Christi, atleast I got a warning!!
Please, am begging you, am just a lil bird in front you , your Lioness. Don't bite, don't bite!! embarassed embarassed
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by AdamBrody1(m): 12:20am On Dec 07, 2008
Na your way! You love to tease people to get into a fight, nah! Am a lover not a fighter! You can save the drama for the post break up era!
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 07, 2008
Adam Brody:

Na your way! You love to tease people to get into a fight, nah! Am a lover not a fighter! You can save the drama for the post break up era!
which kain lover you be?
abusing women is loving them? abegi, save that one for the judge. . . .

B.T.W, who dey tease you?
am just enjoying my day ni o. . . .hows your day? over the break up?
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by jgirl3: 12:25am On Dec 07, 2008
Na wa. . . Wonders shall never cease.
In his own eyes, he has abused me? Kai!
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by CrazyMan(m): 12:26am On Dec 07, 2008
Ozu ola. Its ok there's no need for all these outburst. @Adam even if J-girl decided to criticize you; she's a girl and maybe she was just pulling your legs, why take it personal? It's not like you're seeing her. This is a forum, and everyone is entilted to his or her own opinion. So don't take things too personal.
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by jgirl3: 12:27am On Dec 07, 2008
crazykid:

Ozu ola. Its ok there's no need for all these outburst. @Adam even if J-girl decided to criticize you; she's a girl and maybe she was just pulling your legs, why take it personal? It's not like you're seeing her. This is a forum, and everyone is entilted to his or her own opinion. So don't take things too personal.
Thank you very very much. I was not pulling his legs, he asked for opinions and he got them.
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by AdamBrody1(m): 12:28am On Dec 07, 2008
Why do you guys find it so hard to believe i am the victim here? And no one feels sorry for the pre-good Adam Brody but everyone is ready to bare their fangs at the new me!

Thats just judgemental to say the least!

No one was there to console me or comfort me, instead mockery and insults became the order of the day and she was praised as a big girl and got all the accolades because of what she did. Now i have turned over to the so caled dark side and i am now the evil repugnant one!
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by AdamBrody1(m): 12:30am On Dec 07, 2008
@crazykid

Then she shouldnt feel bad too, i was just replying to her own opinions which i am entitled to shebi! If she took it personal, how that one affect me?
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 07, 2008
Adam Brody:

Why do you guys find it so hard to believe i am the victim here? And no one feels sorry for the pre-good Adam Brody but everyone is ready to bare their fangs at the new me!

No one was there to console me or comfort me, instead mockery and insults became the order of the day and she was praised as a big girl and got all the accolades because of what she did. Now i have turned over to the so caled dark side and i am now the evil repugnant one!
My fangs are sheathed. . . .and I asked you if you got over the breakup already?

Oya, pkele. . . .no more cursing and crying. . . . .why did she break up with you?
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by CrazyMan(m): 12:34am On Dec 07, 2008
It's ok
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by AdamBrody1(m): 12:40am On Dec 07, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

My fangs are sheathed. . . .and I asked you if you got over the breakup already?

Oya, pkele. . . .no more cursing and crying. . . . .why did she break up with you?

Good! I hate fights and i cant stomach them, hence my running away from them!

Well back then, its been quite some years now sha! I dont know whether its a crime to fall in love madly with someone, and try to become a reponsible b/f leading hopefully to marriage. All the things girls crave for in characteristics in Men.ehm, religious, doesnt drink and smoke, doesnt cheat, always there for here, listening ear etc, now i wont deny we didnt have quarrels or fights like every normal relationship but i noticed i was always the first to say "am sorry" most of the time to bring things back to normal but when you break up with someone on vals eve without any prior discussion about it and you take me to a fast food joint and another guy brought you in a car and left off with you and you tell me your calling it off because "i am too cool" and "not adventurous", then you know you have turned that person to a wack job!
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by chika98: 12:45am On Dec 07, 2008
Adam Brody:

Good! I hate fights and i can't stomach them, hence my running away from them!

Well back then, its been quite some years now sha! I don't know whether its a crime to fall in love madly with someone, and try to become a reponsible b/f leading hopefully to marriage. All the things girls crave for in characteristics in Men.ehm, religious, doesnt drink and smoke, doesnt cheat, always there for here, listening ear etc, now i wont deny we didnt have quarrels or fights like every normal relationship but i noticed i was always the first to say "am sorry" most of the time to bring things back to normal but when you break up with someone on vals eve without any prior discussion about it and you take me to a fast food joint and another guy brought you in a car and left off with you and you tell me your calling it off because "i am too cool" and "not adventurous", then you know you have turned that person to a wack job!

Things like this happen all the time. Take heart.
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by bettes(f): 12:49am On Dec 07, 2008
Adam Brody:

[color=#990000][/color]

Adam if you are looking for self pity,you have definately come to the wrong forum.Your reactions to little critisms shows you are someone who doesnt like honesty.

Most of us here have been victims of heart break as well,there have been situations worse than yours.
What if she had agreed to marry you and left you waiting at the aisle?would you become a serial killer and start  murdering every girl that reminded you of her.
If you want to shag and dump every girl you meet,pls feel free to do so,because of a girl that dumped you 20yrs ago and has possibly forgotten you existed,(certainly moved on with her life).
Remember AIDS is real. cool
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 07, 2008
Adam Brody:

Good! I hate fights and i can't stomach them, hence my running away from them!

Well back then, its been quite some years now sha! I don't know whether its a crime to fall in love madly with someone, and try to become a reponsible b/f leading hopefully to marriage. All the things girls crave for in characteristics in Men.ehm, religious, doesnt drink and smoke, doesnt cheat, always there for here, listening ear etc, now i wont deny we didnt have quarrels or fights like every normal relationship but i noticed i was always the first to say "am sorry" most of the time to bring things back to normal but when you break up with someone on vals eve without any prior discussion about it and you take me to a fast food joint and another guy brought you in a car and left off with you and you tell me your calling it off because "i am too cool" and "not adventurous", then you know you have turned that person to a wack job!
Well, it depends. . . .at what age were you contemplating on marrying her?
Is it a crime to love deeply? No, often times, that's not the cause of breakups.
I think it has to the with broken communication between you two. . . . like I said before, a rltnsp is not a one way traffic, it's two ways. You both have to put an effort to meet at some point. If the other one stops trying, it causes withdrawal, and diminishing interest in your r/ship. So, is it a crime to love deeply? It depends on your term of "deep". Were you suffocating her? Watching her every move? Pick a tedious fight with her?Jealous of the guys she talks too? etc.

Lol!! She sounds like a byach. . . . .that is so heartless, the way she called it off. She showed no decency what so ever.
That's not the kind of girl you want to keep thinking about.
Now, am only reading one part of the story, so I'm not really sure if it's her fault or if it's yours.
But I am damn sure about this, she ain't worth one drop of your thought. . . . from the way she caught it off, and even worst, on a val's eve.

But are you certain you had most of the characteristics [i]she [/i]wanted. . . .are you sure you didn't change after she became your girlfriend?
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by AdamBrody1(m): 12:58am On Dec 07, 2008
Nobody is looking for self pity and i have moved on. I agree it happens to people atimes but the moral of the story is that good guys come last no matter the situation. Sleeping and dumping could be interpreted in 20 million ways but no body condemns the the first act of breaking up but condemns the follow up actions!

What if i decide to follow your advise and shealth my sword and fall in love again and it happens again when i least expect it wont that make me more idiotic? Is there a sign board that states "Hey date me, i'll fall in love with you and we will never break up"?

Dont you think people who are in love with their partners are being very foolish? Where you you place all the sacrifice, love, commitment, kindeness and warmth you invested in that person after wards? Its more like a bank that liquidates and all your life savings has been kept in its vault. Once it goes kaboom, you will never be the same!
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by CodeRED(f): 1:03am On Dec 07, 2008
@poster,
I applaud you for bringing your plight to the public albeit it is indeed a serious and if I may add sick, very sick matter. Honestly, I suggest you seek professional help. Too bad situations have turned many of us into monsters. I can assure you there are many more like you on this very forum. My prayer for you in 2009 is that you will grow "balls" and undo the wrong you did. As someone mentioned earlier, Karma is indeed a bitch, See what just transpired with OJ? Repent and do what's right. Yes you were hurt and no one deserves to be hurt, especially by the very same people who vow to love us. However, that does not in anyway gives you, or anyone for that matter, the right to seek revenge. Just my two-cents. All the best!
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by AdamBrody1(m): 1:09am On Dec 07, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Well, it depends. . . .at what age were you contemplating on marrying her?
Is it a crime to love deeply? No, often times, that's not the cause of breakups.
I think it has to the with broken communication between you two. . . . like I said before, a rltnsp is not a one way traffic, it's two ways. You both have to put an effort to meet at some point. If the other one stops trying, it causes withdrawal, and diminishing interest in your r/ship. So, is it a crime to love deeply? It depends on your term of "deep". Were you suffocating her? Watching her every move? Pick a tedious fight with her?Jealous of the guys she talks too? etc.

Lol!! She sounds like a byach. . . . .that is so heartless, the way she called it off. She showed no decency what so ever.
That's not the kind of girl you want to keep thinking about.
Now, am only reading one part of the story, so I'm not really sure if it's her fault or if it's yours.
But I am damn sure about this, she ain't worth one drop of your thought. . . . from the way she caught it off, and even worst, on a val's eve.

But are you certain you had most of the characteristics [i]she [/i]wanted. . . .are you sure you didn't change after she became your girlfriend?

I was 26 then and she was 22 in her third year

Its very difficult to hide from a girl the fact that you smoke and drink and your not religious for 3 and a half years. I admit that i might have been brash and immature in the way i might have handled the relationship because no man knows what a girl wants in a relationship because it changes daily and according to women's mood, but no matter what, it was worth discussing and trying to solve it and if it should have ended, it should have happened amicably since i never for once laid a finger on her and i still don't believe in that today no matter how aggreived i might get.

Well breaking up wasnt the hardest challenge for me but challenging my spirituality in such a way as to confront it and accept that all i belived in was a lie. Now i am cynical in things i do and extremely skeptical about love and relationship. I don't worry myself over the fact that i should get married, have kids, be like my peer group and be stable and all that bullocks! I am in my early thirties and i see life more in a selfish way than before. I don't see any reason to fend for 2 or more because i see it as a bad investment that might crumble.

When people around me complain that i should get married, thats when i realise that the chic has to go and a new one comes in. Relationship is like gambling. I am not a good gambler. I played it once and lost badly, no need to hit the roulette table again!
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 07, 2008
Adam Brody:

I was 26 then and she was 22 in her third year

Its very difficult to hide from a girl the fact that you smoke and drink and your not religious for 3 and a half years. I admit that i might have been brash and immature in the way i might have handled the relationship because no man knows what a girl wants in a relationship because it changes daily and according to women's mood, but no matter what, it was worth discussing and trying to solve it and if it should have ended, it should have happened amicably since i never for once laid a finger on her and i still don't believe in that today no matter how aggreived i might get.
seems like the ripe age from where am standing.

I thought you said you didn't smoke or drink. . . . .

Laying a finger or not should not be sth you're proud of, in a sense that you SHOULD NOT lay a finger on her. You have no right to lay a finger on her, so that does not count.

What else do you think might have been the cause of your break up?

Adam Brody:

Well breaking up wasn't the hardest challenge for me but challenging my spirituality in such a way as to confront it and accept that all i believed in was a lie. Now i am cynical in things i do and extremely skeptical about love and relationship. I don't worry myself over the fact that i should get married, have kids, be like my peer group and be stable and all that bullocks! I am in my early thirties and i see life more in a selfish way than before. I don't see any reason to fend for 2 or more because i see it as a bad investment that might crumble.
Why do you need to confront it? Why do you think it was a lie? Was it because of the way she ended it?
Are you blaming yourself?

What she did should not in anyway scare you away from love. . . .although you're on the right path by trying to confront your fear, I hope in all you do, you do not blame yourself.

If you continue to see life in a selfish way, how will you keep yourself from being selfish when it comes to love, when it comes to loving another?

Subjecting yourself to self-torture is absolutely not the solution. Bitterness solves nothing. . . .

Adam Brody:

When people around me complain that i should get married, thats when i realise that the chic has to go and a new one comes in. Relationship is like gambling. I am not a good gambler. I played it once and lost badly, no need to hit the roulette table again!
Wow!!! You've become so bitter. . . .you forget to see that you're letting her win.
She's probably off with the man of "her dreams", married with children. And you're alone brewing by playing women left to right.

Someone once asked me, "Is persistence or ability the way to success?"
My answer: Persistence.

Everyone one has the ability to fail, but not all has the willingness to be persistence.
A failure is temporary, but it becomes permanent if one fails to stand up after falling.

Instead of sitting there and thinking about the break up, sinking yourself into misery, I'll suggest you stand up and keep trying on love. Selfishness and bitterness is absolutely not an option!
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by evergreen6: 1:28am On Dec 07, 2008
shocked shocked shocked
Is this a typing Challenge
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by AdamBrody1(m): 1:44am On Dec 07, 2008
Why do you need to confront it? Why do you think it was a lie? Was it because of the way she ended it?
Are you blaming yourself?

What she did should not in anyway scare you away from love. . . .although you're on the right path by trying to confront your fear, I hope in all you do, you do not blame yourself.

If you continue to see life in a selfish way, how will you keep yourself from being selfish when it comes to love, when it comes to loving another?

Subjecting yourself to self-torture is absolutely not the solution. Bitterness solves nothing. . . .

I blame myself everyday and even though i try to blot it out of my head, the break up scenario gets clearer everyday in my head. I have done everything to forget and blank it out but to no avail. I met her once on fb and asked her what really happened and why she reacted like that. She just switched off and went into blank mode ever since. She is on my fb page for a year now but we say nothing to each other. If i delete her, it seems cowardly, if i continue to allow her stay, it's a mental torture everyday.

I think it will end someday the moment i get true answers and know the reason for what happened that day! I dont enjoy what i said am doing now but my mind is totally in control of my actions. Its a worthless fight to win until my mind is satisfied!

Do i think i am still in love with her all these years or is my ego playing tricks with my emotions? I really dont know which is which and hence my present behaviour is a veritable past time to banish the mind job disturbing me, that's why i am seeking help.

I know ppl might make fun of me, insult me and say all manner of crap to get at me, but i know the danger ahead! its just like a serial kiler who kills continously and knows its bad but cant stop and needs help to stop! Call it delusion, call him demented but the killing gives him peace. I feel like that serial killer now! Because i know loads of girls will still get hurt until i get answers which has so far eluded me!
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by ijeoma2619: 2:11am On Dec 07, 2008
so adam are you saying you are NEVER going to let go and fall in love?
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by chika98: 2:13am On Dec 07, 2008
Adam Brody:

I blame myself everyday and even though i try to blot it out of my head, the break up scenario gets clearer everyday in my head. I have done everything to forget and blank it out but to no avail. I met her once on fb and asked her what really happened and why she reacted like that. She just switched off and went into blank mode ever since. She is on my fb page for a year now but we say nothing to each other. If i delete her, it seems cowardly, if i continue to allow her stay, it's a mental torture everyday.

I think it will end someday the moment i get true answers and know the reason for what happened that day! I don't enjoy what i said am doing now but my mind is totally in control of my actions. Its a worthless fight to win until my mind is satisfied!

Do i think i am still in love with her all these years or is my ego playing tricks with my emotions? I really don't know which is which and hence my present behaviour is a veritable past time to banish the mind job disturbing me, that's why i am seeking help.

I know people might make fun of me, insult me and say all manner of crap to get at me, but i know the danger ahead! its just like a serial kiler who kills continously and knows its bad but can't stop and needs help to stop! Call it delusion, call him demented but the killing gives him peace. I feel like that serial killer now! Because i know loads of girls will still get hurt until i get answers which has so far eluded me!

Seriously?? This is a serious issue. I cannot even imagine why you would STILL choose to let this girl control your emotions. I guess you are still looking for closure which you haven't gotten yet. I reckon you will never get it either. Have you even cried about this?? OR are the emotions still pent up inside of you. Better yet. . This is not a healthy way to live. You need someone to talk to because obviously you are very empty on the inside. Seek help!
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by Nobody: 2:47am On Dec 07, 2008
Adam Brody:

Let me ask you this; which one would you prefer, cowardice or insanity?

If you ask me, I'd take being called a coward to loosing my mind. She's not torturing you, you're your own suspect.
The girl has let you go, shut out any hope by blanking out on you, yet you continue to hold on to what is not there.

You still don't get it? She does not want you. . . .you're punishing yourself because she's happy!!!

Adam Brody:

I think it will end someday the moment i get true answers and know the reason for what happened that day! I don't enjoy what i said am doing now but my mind is totally in control of my actions. Its a worthless fight to win until my mind is satisfied!
Someday might be too late! I know this sounds like a cliche, but that's how am seeing it. You're not ready to admit the break up because you fear being alone.

Your mind is in total control of your action. But don't you think it's time you take control of your mind?

Adam Brody:

Do i think i am still in love with her all these years or is my ego playing tricks with my emotions? I really don't know which is which and hence my present behaviour is a veritable past time to banish the mind job disturbing me, that's why i am seeking help.
No, you're not in love with her. . . .I THINK you're attached to the idea of being in love with her, and you're not ready to let go. You're not ready to fail again, yet you're sinking in failure. That is sad

I can't help you, Nl can't help you, playing women won't help you, getting back with her won't help you, stalking her won't help you. You're the only one that can help yourself.
We continue to tell you to forget her, but you won't. Because you won't help yourself. But you can.

Adam Brody:

I know people might make fun of me, insult me and say all manner of crap to get at me, but i know the danger ahead! its just like a serial killer who kills continuously and knows its bad but can't stop and needs help to stop! Call it delusion, call him demented but the killing gives him peace. I feel like that serial killer now! Because i know loads of girls will still get hurt until i get answers which has so far eluded me!
I understand. I've been here, got my heart broken. I was young, naive, and thought I was in love. lol, I was around 15-16. . . .I thought just because he said he loved me, we'll get married, live together. . . .not knowing I was living in fantasy land.

Why should I let one stupid boy sculpt my emotion? To make me bitter? Why should I continue to cling to the past when the future pass me by?

I was hurt, but I was not broken. Even if I was broken, I'd have found a way to mend myself.
It's just sad when people continue to dwell on the past and let it shape their future. Waste of life, I tell you.
Am enjoying life as it is, am too young to waste my life just because he was not the right one. If one fish gets spoilt, let it go and catch another. Or set your net till the right one comes by.

Point is, you're your own suspect. You've become a victim to yourself. . . .and the only one that can let you yout of our cell is one one person: you.
But if you continue to lock yourself up, you'll continue to miss a lot.
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by takeabow: 9:21am On Dec 07, 2008
Dude, why are you using Adam brody's name? *the actor*
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by iice(f): 9:56am On Dec 07, 2008
Sad turn of events undecided
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by Deshannel(m): 10:24am On Dec 07, 2008
Ya, violating d made of name of d oscar award winner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry / Different Booties: Come Identify Urs Or Hers.. (photo) / How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.