Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,423 members, 7,881,550 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:33 PM

I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! (11698 Views)

8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship / Best Break Up/ Cheating/regret/ Bad Relationship Songs. Top 50 My Favourites. / 8 Signs Of A Bad Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by AdamBrody1(m): 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2009
Vonny:

Adam,

You are not as powerful as you think. Your ex still has control over you, so in all honestly you are just as powerless as you were when she left you. 4 girls, 5months each? 20 months of wasting these girls time, as well as yours only to find that you are still powerless as long as your ex still has a hold of your actions. That's a lot of time wasted. So you want to replay the exact scenario of your ex dumping you with these girls? Boy you must have a lot of time on your hands, but clearly you are obsessed with your past because you haven't moved on from it. I think you should take some time to yourself, so you can truly heal, but if you choose not to and continue to breed on innocent souls. You will find yourself alone, so at the end of the day your ex is the only winner in this callous game you choose to play.

Yes i am not as powerful as i think but i am more powerful than i know personally. Its a game. I now understand. You dot need to put emotions or love in any relationship you encounter. Just date, fu**ck and step! No hard feelings from both parties!
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2009
Adam Brody:

Yes i am not as powerful as i think but i am more powerful than i know personally. Its a game. I now understand. You dot need to put emotions or love in any relationship you encounter. Just date, fu**ck and step! No hard feelings from both parties!

Oh for God's sakes dint you let go of your peanut brians with the old year angry
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by AdamBrody1(m): 3:43pm On Jan 06, 2009
Ujujoan:

Oh for God's sakes dint you let go of your peanut brians with the old year angry

Didnt you too let go of your insults and rants with the old year? undecided

Psssf! Idiot!
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by Ben13: 3:57pm On Jan 06, 2009
peace be in this house
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2009
Adam Brody:

Didnt you too let go of your insults and rants with the old year? undecided

Psssf! Idiot!

I dint insult you, I was just stating a fact. I mean everybody knows you've got peanuts for brains.

Now you calling me an idiot, thats an insult!! angry
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by AdamBrody1(m): 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2009
Ujujoan:

I dint insult you, I was just stating a fact. I mean everybody knows you've got peanuts for brains.

Now you calling me an idiot, thats an insult!! angry

I am happy you acknowledge that you realise that calling you an Idiot is an insult directed to you! Maybe you should also add Big lipped RoosterDrinker to your insult resume from me!
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 06, 2009
Adam Brody:

I am happy you acknowledge that you realise that calling you an Idiot is an insult directed to you! Maybe you should also add Big lipped RoosterDrinker to your insult resume from me!

Of course I know it was an insult, I'm just angry that some1 with a peanut-sized brain will call me an idiot. But then you dont even know what that means. Its prolly stuck to your brain becos you noticed a lot of people call you that!

I'll bear your advise in mind sha, incase I decide to write that resume. Of course I have more important things to do now . . . like filing my nails!! tongue tongue
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by ievbuomw(f): 5:09am On Jan 11, 2009
Hi Adam

I wrote you on like page 4 or 5? I noticed you did not reply to what i wrote, did you not find it helpful or you just ignored it? i def. would like to know how you are doing with the situation and if you would like to IM with me let me know. hellobiggie is my user name on yahoo, i am not for the harsh things you said but I really think you need to sit down and really think about about where your anger is coming from, don't turn to hatred and anger. I know this world may not be kind always but you have to be optimistic in all things,
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by JazzFreak(m): 9:03am On Jan 14, 2009
Vonny:

Adam,

You are not as powerful as you think. Your ex still has control over you, so in all honestly you are just as powerless as you were when she left you. 4 girls, 5months each? 20 months of wasting these girls time, as well as yours only to find that you are still powerless as long as your ex still has a hold of your actions. That's a lot of time wasted. So you want to replay the exact scenario of your ex dumping you with these girls? Boy you must have a lot of time on your hands, but clearly you are obsessed with your past because you haven't moved on from it. I think you should take some time to yourself, so you can truly heal, but if you choose not to and continue to breed on innocent souls. You will find yourself alone, so at the end of the day your ex is the only winner in this callous game you choose to play.

This says it all, Move on Man ! angry
This is a very sad sad life you live; tied to a singular event all this while ?
Boost your self esteem & your confidence level at accepting the ladies as companions/ friends/ lovers will increase.
You might find death in the wake of hearts that you break: the ladies involved comes back to haunt you undecided
My guy, relax. Life na je je.
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by Eteri: 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2009
i just love guys like this.
1 breakup and the next thing u do is to turn ur yourself into someone heartless and taking it out on others.
I'm also in the game maybe we could hookup I'm after guys heart becos my guy suddenly travelled out of the country without facing me like a man to tell me its over but he did send a mail.
let c who breaks whose heart 1st, undecided
u r not the only on that has been heart broken try hearing other people's stories.
Please try and grow up, angry
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by FierceDiva: 8:40pm On Nov 08, 2009
stop dating and try to look at your life and see if you are happy with the way it is. if you are happy, continue with it. if you are not, don't break the hearts of other girls. you have had your heart broken, you know how it feels. what happiness can you gain from hurting others when they are not the ones that hurt you?
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 08, 2009
I think you need therapy sad Remember if you eventually settle down you will probably have daughters and Im sure you dont want them to be messed about.
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 08, 2009
Ebony dear, you dey pay attention this OP? Ahahahhahha I can see you don't know Adam Brody who was banned and came back with names like obnoxious, misogynist, etc---
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 08, 2009
michelin89:

Ebony dear, you dey pay attention this OP? Ahahahhahha I can see you don't know Adam Brody who was banned and came back with names like obnoxious, misogynist, etc---
My dear I tire o for some of these NL men sha! one would think they appeared from space and were not birthed by women undecided undecided
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by CrudeOil2(m): 11:17am On Apr 24, 2011
. . .interesting thread. . .
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by aminalib(f): 11:21am On Apr 24, 2011
op@ u still a psycho?
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by Wislet(f): 12:28pm On Apr 24, 2011
Hello Adam. I hope u'e better now? I pray God has revealed Himself to you once again? He never stopped loving you.
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 25, 2011
Wislet:

Hello Adam. I hope u'e better now? I pray God has revealed Himself to you once again? He never stopped loving you.
you again and god! he must be tired of featuring so much in all of your posts grin

Adam Brody:
I was dumped by a chick i loved so dearly years back. Then i was strictly devoted to a one man one wife personality. Prior to that time, i had never cheated on any girl and i had only 2 girlfriends then ever. They were always long term relationships because i had the notion of getting married tothem. The first one had to relocate to venezuela with her family after 3 years of dating because her family were heavily involved in the oil business then and we lost touch. The second one i met was in the Uni and i fell absolutely madly in love with her.

Like all other relationships, we had our ups and downs but i still had it at the back of my mind that at the end of the day, she was the one i wanted to get married to. While i knew she was very stubborn and flamboyant, i believed that it was just uni behaviour and when she was ready to shed the big babe status, things would work out well. She was a year behind me in school and i saw it as a perfect match. I was deeply religious and did everything to make her happy. We discussed plans for marriage after her own graduation for months and we always talked about it with delight. She always wondered why i never tried to cheat with any woman or her ever catching me with a woman but i told her over and over that it wasnt something my sytem was'nt built for besides god wouldnt endorse such behaviours .

The major shocker came 2 weeks to my graduation specifically on the before vals day, she invited me to a resturant and broke up with me there and then stating that she was tired of the relationship. I tried to beg her in the full glare of other valentine lovers and was almost on my knees and i didnt know what to do. It was heart wrenching and destabilizing. I tried to follow her out of the joint to make her change her mind but a car was waiting for her outside with another guy waiting patiently for her.

For hours i just sat there in the joint trying to reconfigure my mind about what just happened. I tried calling her but she refused to pick it. Different things were running through my mind about the reasons she broke up with me. 2 days later, i recieved a text from her saying that she couldnt marry a guy that was too cool and didnt have any action. For months i was stuck in limbo because i invested my life then in her and it almost led to me almost running amok and hoping to die!

For 3 years, i refused to have any dealings with women except on an official level, i stayed away from parties, places of social interest and general places i could meet women. I began to loathe life and love and most especially i began to question my spirituality and religion. I began to spend more time researching the failures of god and religion because it failed me when i believed it mattered the most. I began to pick up the cool habits such as drinking heavily, smoking and clubbing. I changed my persona and i began to love the new me. I was'nt the geek from uni anymore with good grades and humble background seeking for my one true love but now a religious skeptic, a chain smoker, all round social butterfly.

My interest in women began to grow again and i felt attracted to a chick after a while and i noticed she had the kind of persona i had in uni. She was homely, kind, deeply religious and very cool headed. We began to date and i found out that she fell in love with me. I hid my new me and she didnt know i smoked, drink or was'nt spiritual. After 5 months of dating, i new she was madly into me and one evening i invited her to a popular fast food joint on the island and after our meal, i looked deeply into her eyes and told her there and then, that i smoke and drink. She looked at me curiously and didnt say a word. I was expecting a backlash but she said she would pray for me and with prayers we could both over come it. I took the bold step to tell her that i don't believe in God. She looked at me and said, my confession today to her meant that God wanted to take control of me and she would pray more so that her future husband would be a testimony to god. I was shocked that she didnt rake, complain or act astonished but kept faith in the relationship and after ward, i stood up and told her that i was tired of the relationship and wanted a break up. She changed her counternance and began to ask why i was doing this to her and humilating her. I just walked out and felt like Superman. She ran after me and i just told her to never call me or see me again. Her tears almost affected me emotionally but i just zoomed off without looking back.

All of a sudden, i felt as powerful as my ex who broke up with me back then. The sense of joy and accomplishment that followed that act made me a rejuvenated human being. I realised that being cruel scores you brownie points and being heartless means your emotionally free. You have nothing to worry about and you don't care for other people's feelings. Its all in the mind.

That singular act made me go after cool headed girls to woo them dump them after 5 months of passionate romance . I have done it to at least to 4 girls since then and impregnated 1 along the line but didnt care whether she delivered it or not and i have that uncontrollable urge to continue to breakup with them. I no longer see a relationship as a lifetime thing and i see it more like a Player affair. Every time i see a girl i like, i long for the day i would break up with her callously. I don't have any form of remorse or need to change but more of the urge to continue to break up with women. Call it retaliation or cowardice. It is an uncontrollable urge i have now and i know its a bad thing and i don't feel proud of it atimes but i can't help myself anymore. I am tired of hurting people that really care for me but my system is now built to hurt and not love or have feelings for the female gender. I keep on playing the script of my ex's break up with me and everytime i dump someone, i try to make it look like the same way and manner she did it to me.

I wish there is a way i can stop and go back to my Uni days lifestyle and beliefs but i know its a hopeless case because i can't tell the difference between falling in love and an emotional melt down !

This guy is the classic Underground Man dostoyevsky described!
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by chibaby5(f): 11:38am On Apr 25, 2011
Is there a shorter version of the whole gist?
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2011
chi-baby:

Is there a shorter version of the whole gist?
Nah!

His ex dumped him some years earlier in the most excruciating fashion, so he now plays out the same scenario with every girl he meets, taking them on a spell of romance, cuddling and love-making that lasts some months before dumping them in the heat of the relationship. And he justifies it!

hope that helped. . .
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 26, 2011
Was i on this thread?

Gosh, going through 9 pages of it seems rather tasking at the moment.
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by Tedpgrass: 7:53am On Dec 21, 2011
Hi Adam,
any news of change yet??
Was hoping your attitude and modus operandi has changed. Given the (some was good) advice on this forum.

Want to have the trip of trips
go get your initial heartbreaker and break her heart:
now that proves you have come into your own!!!!   cool

Do not chase after harmless chickens go after the real McCoy! wink

While at it, show your ?son, he's got a daddy to be proud of. look after ?him
He was a by-product of ur hapless ways afterall

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m / Avoiding Long Phone Conversations With Women? / How Do Married Men manage thier Wives With loosed vagina (Big Farmland)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.