Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,395 members, 7,937,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 04:57 PM

I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! (11789 Views)

8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship / Best Break Up/ Cheating/regret/ Bad Relationship Songs. Top 50 My Favourites. / 8 Signs Of A Bad Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by bluespice(f): 6:25pm On Dec 24, 2008
in the spirit of my trade
*notes this in journal*
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 24, 2008
lmao, iyalode II, I got this in the journal already tongue
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by bluespice(f): 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2008
u did?
oh good tongue
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by AdamBrody1(m): 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2008
I never said i was drunk, all i said was that "it must be the big stout" tongue

Everyone has their own source of inspiration!

White flag, white flag white flag!
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by AdamBrody1(m): 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2008
@bluespice

Most sorry for yesterday!
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2008
I don't believe this o. . . .

Adam Brody:

I never said i was drunk, all i said was that "it must be the big stout" tongue

Everyone has their own source of inspiration!

White flag, white flag white flag!
1. What inspired you to raise the white flag?

2. Have you changed your location?

Lol, you sure that's a white flag you're raising? Me, I see, black spots on it o cheesy
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 24, 2008
@Ebony
Merry Christmas, dear. tongue
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by bluespice(f): 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2008
*still jotting in journal*

adam i take all u say with a pinch of salt,
if u r sorry good, ish is i never take anything i say or read here personally
my parents didnt name me "bluespice" now did they tongue  wink

ebony me i see off white with ivory details tongue

still wara! cheesy
happy keresimesi to u oh! kiss
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 24, 2008
stillwater:

@Ebony
Merry Christmas, dear. tongue
Aku Odun o (Merry Christmas) and a Happy new year to you too.
Oro ayo la o ma gbo (Na joyful news we'll hear this holiday) kiss
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 24, 2008
bluespice:

all in all, the flag is not white ke? grin grin lol joking
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2008
bluespice:

*still jotting in journal*

adam i take all u say with a pinch of salt,
if u r sorry good, ish is i never take anything i say or read here personally
my parents didnt name me "bluespice" now did they tongue wink

still wara! cheesy
happy keresimesi to u oh! kiss

"Tis the season to be jolly" Fa la la la la la la la la grin kiss

Ebony-Silk:

Aku Odun o (Merry Christmas) and a Happy new year to you too.
Oro ayo la o ma gbo (Na joyful news we'll hear this holiday) kiss

Ami Jesu grin kiss
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by doyin13(m): 6:50pm On Dec 24, 2008
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2008
Wetin dey worry you?
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by AdamBrody1(m): 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

I don't believe this o. . . .
1. What inspired you to raise the white flag?

2. Have you changed your location?

Lol, you sure that's a white flag you're raising? Me, I see, black spots on it o cheesy

may be this was all a mistake! its what you get when you decide to turn to the other side undecided

I think i better remedy it!
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2008
doyin13:

undecided undecided undecided undecided
who hit your face with the shovel?

Merry Christmas, Doyin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 24, 2008
Adam Brody:

may be this was all a mistake! its what you get when you decide to turn to the other side undecided

Lol, it was not a mistake. You did the right thing.

I, too, apologise, to make it fair. On a serious note, what inspired you?
My curiosity is ringing in alarm again.
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by bluespice(f): 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2008
*scribbling furiously now* tongue
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2008
Adam Brody:

It's not a mistake. You don't have to let ordinary things get at you. Sometimes you just have to laugh at certain things and move on. They say laughter is the best medicine for the inside and the best cosmetic for the outside. wink
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by Tgirl4real(f): 2:48am On Dec 25, 2008
wait a min

errmmmmm

is Adam Brody repenting . . . i need to do thanksgiving o. Thanks God tongue
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 25, 2008
Adam is sincere,cuz people aint born to be nasty,all of us have inner demons.they are triggered by hate,misery and etc.@ebony: merry xmas babe. @karma :merry xmas fine girl @Adams:merry xmas am gonna booze all day. @bluespice:merry xmas @tgirl:merry xmas. @nairaland:merry xmas. @God:thanks for keeping me alive.
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by experts: 10:01am On Dec 25, 2008
@poster,

u must be one of those ppl that end up loosing there life Cos of heart break.

OK

a lady broke Ur heart sorry.

u broke 5 hearts, don't u think tht is a shame on u? now the lady that broke Ur heart is currently lying under one guy having fun and love.

but u here on the street fucking around in the name of vengeance.

get hocked. find another interesting lady out there. i no we still have some wonderful ladies who really want to open there hearts for a real man to establish true love. u jst have to be cautious and pray to God. i am sure u will be happy again if u Go back to God and seek for forgiveness.
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by dollyn(f): 10:52pm On Dec 25, 2008
@Adam sweetie.pls try and respect ladies a little.swthrt if nt 4 anything,4 d fact dt u came to ds world tru a woman.
Now i realy have sumthing to tel u.adam,ve u ever thought 4 a moment dt ds girl dt broke ur heart wsnt destined to be urs afterall?.ve u ever thought dt ds girl 2 ve broken up wt u mite actually be a blessing in disguise?ve u ever thought dt it wsnt written dt u and ds girl will be together?wt if u get married to her and she turned out to be ur worst nightmare?
Atimes circumstances of life make us to make certain decisions dt could lead to regrets later in the future.but if only humanbeings can jst accept their fate and move on wt life,it would be a lot better.Adam i know dt no matter how rigid and heart broken u have become,u still ve a conscience in as much as ure still human and still have blood flowing in ur veins,i know dt u know in ur heart of hearts dt wt ure doing is not right.swtheart,i am talking to u as a sister and a friend i know u might be older than me bt dear,age is only a number.
Iwant u to try and forget everything dt has happened and look on to a bright future.dont let this incidence spoil the relationship between u and ur God.the girl in question is nt worth it afteral.anygirl dt hurt a man ds much doesnt deserve him.u know dt all the girls u ve broken their hearts would also be very bitter as u are bitter 2wrds ds girl.why do u want to take up revenge on innocent people.revenge is the lords.i know u can change cos deep down in dt ur heart lies a man who is willing to forgive and forget.
so dear,4get about ur past and move on and show people the NEW MAN in u.I wish u all the best in life.Happy new year in advance.take care.
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by busybein: 10:54pm On Dec 25, 2008
dollyn:

@Adam sweetie.please try and respect ladies a little.swthrt if nt 4 anything,4 d fact dt u came to ds world tru a woman.
Now i realy have something to tel u.adam,ve u ever thought 4 a moment dt ds girl dt broke ur heart wsnt destined to be urs afterall?.ve u ever thought dt ds girl 2 ve broken up wt u mite actually be a blessing in disguise?ve u ever thought dt it wsnt written dt u and ds girl will be together?wt if u get married to her and she turned out to be ur worst nightmare?
Atimes circumstances of life make us to make certain decisions dt could lead to regrets later in the future.but if only humanbeings can jst accept their fate and move on wt life,it would be a lot better.Adam i know dt no matter how rigid and heart broken u have become,u still ve a conscience in as much as ure still human and still have blood flowing in ur veins,i know dt u know in ur heart of hearts dt wt ure doing is not right.swtheart,i am talking to u as a sister and a friend i know u might be older than me bt dear,age is only a number.
Iwant u to try and forget everything dt has happened and look on to a bright future.don't let this incidence spoil the relationship between u and ur God.the girl in question is nt worth it afteral.anygirl dt hurt a man ds much doesnt deserve him.u know dt all the girls u ve broken their hearts would also be very bitter as u are bitter 2wrds ds girl.why do u want to take up revenge on innocent people.revenge is the lords.i know u can change because deep down in dt ur heart lies a man who is willing to forgive and forget.
so dear,forget about ur past and move on and show people the NEW MAN in u.I wish u all the best in life.Happy new year in advance.take care.

welcome back rubbiee grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by smarta(m): 3:34pm On Dec 29, 2008
@ poster

i feel pity for you after your story, i inevitably concluded that YOU R LOST. i guess it hasn't hit you yet, but when it does, i hope it won't be too late, cos you'll find yourself in the middle of nowhere ALONE,

Having said that, my advice for you is that for any lost person, GO BACK TO WHERE YOU STARTED FROM

You dont understand?? sad sad sad

Find the one that broke your heart, and BREAK HER HEART
Sounds funny but thats the only way you can find yourself, look at it like this she did not only break your heart but she destroyed a world which you had so perfectly built.

find this girl, seduce her back (they never 4get their EX), make her fall madly in love with you , then destroy her world has she had destroyed yours (like in the restuarant). then and only then will you find your peace,

An eye for an eye, and the world will be at peace
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by topup: 9:08pm On Dec 31, 2008
smarta:

@ poster

i feel pity for you after your story, i inevitably concluded that YOU R LOST. i guess it hasn't hit you yet, but when it does, i hope it won't be too late, because you'll find yourself in the middle of nowhere ALONE,

Having said that, my advice for you is that for any lost person, GO BACK TO WHERE YOU STARTED FROM

You don't understand?? sad sad sad

Find the one that broke your heart, and BREAK HER HEART
Sounds funny but thats the only way you can find yourself, look at it like this she did not only break your heart but she destroyed a world which you had so perfectly built.

find this girl, seduce her back (they never forget their EX), make her fall madly in love with you ,  then destroy her world has she had destroyed yours (like in the restuarant). then and only then will you find your peace,

An eye for an eye,  and the world will be at peace

I completely disagree with smarta, I find so much guilt-free peace from just being a better person than I was when I was with the person who broke my heart. I think the perfect revenge is to actually forget about them, they did what they did and part of the pay off for them was seeing you so broken, and they couldn't care less. To show them that you also couldn't care less about what's going on in their lives and that you are confident in yourself, that you're an amazing guy without her, and that you don't need her reassurance would hurt the ego of that girl a lot more.

That's what I think.
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by dean2725: 10:09pm On Dec 31, 2008
@topup

what smart was saying was that if, afterall you feel like taking a revenge. the revenge should be on the lady that dump you not the innocent ones
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by topup: 3:26am On Jan 02, 2009
dean2725:

@topup

what smart was saying was that if, afterall you feel like taking a revenge. the revenge should be on the lady that dump you not the innocent ones

Yeah, I got what he said, but I still don't agree.

Just leave the ex to her rubbish and start working on finding a loving relationship, after you've wasted a good few months messing around with the ex and playing games, then when you break it off, you now have to start working on finding the right one for you. Why not just get a head start instead of all these games? We are not kids, and though that would be very therapeutic, it's also two wrongs and you become just as bad as her in the end.
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by smarta(m): 5:44pm On Jan 05, 2009
@topup

If you understand adam's story, you will see that whenever he dumps a girl, deep down he wished it was the girl that dumped him. Having broken his heart that badly, he has built a wall around himself subconciously, to dump any girl that gets close to that wall, before he gets dumped (it mustnt happen to him twice).

No matter the sense of accomplishment he gets when he dumps a girl, he keeps hoping it will take the pain away. but the memory lingers on, HE NEEDS TO FIND HIMSELF

he needs to find her

only then will he find himself, only then will he be that GUY, he was before he went to the restuarant.

and only then will that GUY be able to move on.

@POSTER

FIND HER, DUMP HER AND YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by topup: 7:08pm On Jan 05, 2009
@ smarta, what you are saying is a simple concept. I won't go and beat my mother if my boyfriend hit me, I should hit him back?

Well, I still don't agree, yeah I guess people will say I am living in the perfect world that doesn't agree, but I don't think two wrongs make a right. The time and effort adam will invest in tracking his ex, wooing her and breaking her heart could be put to better use.

He should stay away from women for a while (I was going to say relationships, but he could just have flings if he wanted to and those don't help either).

He should start the journey (whilst he's still young), the 'Me, myself and I' journey, finding himself, because the 'adam' he is today is NOT the real adam (I don't believe so anyway). I have seen this case before and in real life it tends to have two endings (rarely do they find their ex and plot to break the exs heart, that's Nollywood to be fair):

Ending 1. He eventually finds a great girl, who manages to woo him and make him realise that not all women-folk are bad, this is during the journey, where he is gradually learning to be less synical and hateful towards women again.

Ending 2. He discovers this at the age of 40+ after sleeping around and wearing himself out, emotionally and physically.

It's up to him to choose.
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by olanajim(m): 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2009
The best revenge in any relationship is to be better than the person who dumped you. And to hook up a better person than him or her.

There is no way the ex will not live in perpetual regret unless he or she is made of stone.
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by Vonny: 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2009
Adam,

You are not as powerful as you think. Your ex still has control over you, so in all honestly you are just as powerless as you were when she left you. 4 girls, 5months each? 20 months of wasting these girls time, as well as yours only to find that you are still powerless as long as your ex still has a hold of your actions. That's a lot of time wasted. So you want to replay the exact scenario of your ex dumping you with these girls? Boy you must have a lot of time on your hands, but clearly you are obsessed with your past because you haven't moved on from it. I think you should take some time to yourself, so you can truly heal, but if you choose not to and continue to breed on innocent souls. You will find yourself alone, so at the end of the day your ex is the only winner in this callous game you choose to play.
Re: I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It! by dljbd1(m): 8:25pm On Jan 05, 2009
thats good man, but u still need JESUS! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies: What's With This Skirt? / Couple Caught Having Sekz In A Car, Shamed By Residents -photos / Fear God And Fear Woman: See Where The Hand Of A Groom Was During A Group Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.