Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,975 members, 7,903,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 02:18 AM

Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 (3985 Views)

Free Car Wash For Charity In Abuja On Saturday 27th Sep,2014 / A Honda CRV Was Snatched At Gun Point On Saturday, 19th / Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by igwe11(m): 8:24am On Dec 10, 2008
@wwheelz
lol, I never in anyway ask people not to buy from inspire but I can't stand any of his antics.
I have nothing against you for defending your friend, that's normal.
It's not new to me, the end of the matter now is that carfax and autocheck can give different result.
good observation out there.
we learn everyday, so everybody is now aware of that.
God is good every time.
No ill feelings, i wish he sees things in a neutral way other than being egoistic and hostile.

cool cool
For the mean time check out for this
bluechild:

@bluechild
A CARFAX Vehicle History Report is based only on information supplied to CARFAX. CARFAX checked over 5 billion vehicle history events and found 7 record(s) for this 2006 HONDA ACCORD LX (3HGCM56436G707141).
Purchased: 2006
Type: Personal
Where: Minnesota, Virginia
Est. miles/year: ---
Est. length owned: 7/11/06 - 12/19/07
(1 yr. 5 mo.)

Date: Mileage: Source: Comments:
07/11/2006 Minnesota
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Saint Paul, MN Registered as
personal vehicle

08/25/2006 20 Minnesota
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Saint Paul, MN
Title #F2370U289 Title or registration issued
First owner reported
Loan or lien reported

06/05/2007 Minnesota
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Saint Paul, MN
Title #F2370U289 Registration issued or renewed
Vehicle color noted as Gray

10/20/2007 10,266 West Broad Honda
Richmond, VA
804-672-1111
www.westbroadhonda.com
ww.westbroadhonda.c
om Vehicle serviced
Safety inspection performed

12/19/2007 Virginia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
New York, NY Vehicle purchase reported

12/19/2007 Virginia
Police Report
Document #080070776 Accident reported
in Henrico County
with another motor vehicle

03/03/2008 11,935 Virginia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
New York, NY TOTAL LOSS VEHICLE
SALVAGE TITLE/CERTIFICATE ISSUED

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=202835.msg3176824#msg3176824

bluechild:

@Ademole

Igwe and the likes are doing a great job here.

Kindly understand the situation. We are trying to stay as objective as possible.

I have been saved once from buying a 2006 accord (posted on nairaland) by cheking out the VIN. I found out that the car was already salvaged, even though it appreared to be the cleanest Accord on the block.

The seller didnt even know the car history.

So posting the VIN saves a lot of time.
No one is playahating, we are just trying to make it a clean community.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=196961.msg3180428#msg3180428
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by igwe11(m): 9:26am On Dec 10, 2008
This is in no way equivalent to attacks I received by telling people to post VIN here.

I came here to learn and make friends, who ever that is threatened by my identification with people can as well be accommodation as long as he can maintain a clean slate else, i won't hesitate to call the person to order.
Good people must be celebrated anytime & any day, else there won't be any sense in trying to be honest.

If i should rate for cleanest dealers on this auto section, how is the table going to look like?

NO.1 ?
no.2 ?
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by ziontrain: 2:15pm On Dec 10, 2008
@Igwe1, please continue your good work and ignore this @wwheelz. I don't know where he came from suddenly. My gut feeling tells me he just came back from Cayman Islands.

@wwheelz, in the interest of sanity of this forum and so that we don't get distracted again, I will choose to ignore you from now.
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by SisiJinx: 6:18pm On Dec 10, 2008
Rotflmao! There is nothing sadder and funnier than a patsy who starts believing in his own press. grin grin grin grin
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by igwe11(m): 6:39pm On Dec 10, 2008
ziontrain:

@Igwe1, please continue your good work and ignore this @wwheelz. I don't know where he came from suddenly. My gut feeling tells me he just came back from Cayman Islands.

@wwheelz, in the interest of sanity of this forum and so that we don't get distracted again, I will choose to ignore you from now.
Thanks Ziontrain, am only here to protect good guys like you.

@wwheelz

I thought i was gona be confronted with the so called original autocheck history since mine was said to be doctored, but not, I can't relent on this fight against dubious advertising, at least not for this year. I must get to the end of the road.
Am happy that I was able to save life else only carfax would have cost  my paddy his life.
for your info :Professionalism has no compromise .
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by igwe11(m): 6:41pm On Dec 10, 2008
@ Sisi Jinx
How many men are using female ID in romance section? wink smiley smiley grin
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by SisiJinx: 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2008
Lmao! You probably thought you had been insulted when they called you sexist. grin grin

Abeg, Mr. Igwe. . . the macho, manly, man's man, help me count how many posts I have in the Romance section? You would know right, seeing as that's where you spend most of your time. kiss
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by Cosjo(m): 6:58pm On Dec 10, 2008
igwe1,
is it true that jenju bought you a pack of boxers short from US that is why you are praising him now as show of appreciation ? i heard from a reliable source from this forum grin grin
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by igwe11(m): 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

Lmao! You probably thought you had been insulted when they called you sexist.  grin grin

Abeg, Mr. Igwe. . . the macho, manly, man's man, help me count how many posts I have in the Romance section? You would know right, seeing as that's where you spend most of your time.  kiss
I like dealing with  real people. You seem to come from north so can we hook up this xmas? forget about my meanness with VIN issues and integrity,I can be romantic , shee you  knowgrin grin grin
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by SisiJinx: 7:09pm On Dec 10, 2008
If I ever add Patsies to my hook up list, I'll give you a call. Until then. . . grin grin

Integrity? Bwahahahahahaha! Surely, the definition of that word hasn't changed since the last time I checked!
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by igwe11(m): 7:11pm On Dec 10, 2008
Cosjo:

igwe1,
is it true that jenju bought you a pack of boxers short from US that is why you are praising him now as show of appreciation ? i heard from a reliable source from this forum  grin grin
Brother, i give it to you as a challenge, trace all jenju's deals. If you can give me a single questionable deal.I will call you human but if not the reverse will be the case.
For the mean time, I was happy to see jenju in Abuja which if you had the opportunity, you would go inside your room and start crying with remorseful and for your misconception of reality,
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by Cosjo(m): 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2008
igwe 1:

Brother, i give it to you as a challenge, trace all jenju's deals. If you can give me a single questionable deal.I will call you human but if not the reverse will be the case.
For the mean time, I was happy to see jenju in Abuja which if you had the opportunity, you would go inside your room and start crying with remorseful and for your misconception of reality,

You have not answered my question, a simple yes or no will do. DID JENJU BUY YOU PACK OF CANDY OR BOXERS SHORT FROM THE USA ? YES OR NO ?
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by igwe11(m): 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2008
Cosjo:

You have not answered my question, a simple yes or no will do. DID JENJU BUY YOU PACK OF CANDY OR BOXERS SHORT FROM THE USA ? YES OR NO ?
I hate to insult people, so watch your mouth.
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by SisiJinx: 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2008
Awww, Hero Worshipping is the Sweetest!!!! kiss kiss

Abeg, Me too I wanna meet this paragon of virtue who will change my outlook in life just by being in the same room with me!

I say, where do I put in my request for a meet and greet with Mini Christ?!
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by Cosjo(m): 7:23pm On Dec 10, 2008
igwe 1:

I hate to insult people, so watch your mouth.

Igwe, you are a positive proof that there is poverty in the land, you meet a man like you and you begin to worship him.
have you bought a car from jenju ? have you experience his customer relations, even few people that have bought from him have not praised him half you have done, dont worry for all this you deserve a box of chocolate from america next time grin grin
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by igwe11(m): 7:36pm On Dec 10, 2008
Who does not know someone calls him "ordinary person".
Watch out for my agenda 2009 if i don't change my mine b/4 next year due to some of the unscrupulous dealers on Nairaland.

We shall call it a day brother, so be honest ,trustworthy and real.
thanks and God bless

IGWE.
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by Cosjo(m): 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2008
igwe 1:

Who does not know someone calls him "ordinary person".
Watch out for my agenda 2009 if i don't change my mine b/4 next year due to some of the unscrupulous dealers on Nairaland.

We shall call it a day brother, so be honest ,trustworthy and real.
thanks and God bless

IGWE.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin igwe1 where do you work ? what do you do for a living ? my reliable source told me you work in a radio station, is it true ?
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2008
grin grin grin Every1 should relax and wait for the agenda 2009.by our 1 and only IGWEEEE, its goin to strike like thunder and sting like a bee grin grin grin well all await your unshakable masquarade.
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by Cosjo(m): 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2008
smallmoney:

grin grin grin everyone should relax and wait for the agenda 2009.by our 1 and only IGWEEEE, its goin to strike like thunder and sting like a bee grin grin grin well all await your unshakable masquarade.

grin grin grin grin ;Dthis igwe1 has useless himself on this forum, what a good way for him to end this year. grin grin
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by FATHERME: 7:59pm On Dec 10, 2008
lipsrsealed
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by Cosjo(m): 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2008
FATHERME:

@ Cosjo

Igwe is a moderator in auto section. You have no reason to ask him what he does for a living.

grin grin grin grin grin grin Igwe1 are you a MODERATOR ?
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by SisiJinx: 8:06pm On Dec 10, 2008
Oh la la. . . A man with an agenda! Me Likey, Me Likey, Me really, really likey! cheesy cheesy

Let the countdown to 2009 begin!!!

Tee hee hee! Like I said, there is nothing funnier than a Patsy who starts believing in his own press!!
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by damola1: 8:14pm On Dec 10, 2008
grin grin grin

he's a VIN moderator,
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by igwe11(m): 8:41pm On Dec 10, 2008
Surprise to see all these after my final good bye,
Who said that am a moderator  or wants to be a moderator.Am too much for that.At least for now.
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by Cosjo(m): 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2008
igwe 1:

Surprise to see all these after my final good bye,
Who said that am a moderator or wants to be a moderator.

we need to confirm all these rumours we are hearing about you igwe, can you shed more light please.
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by ziontrain: 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2008
@Igwe1, can I suggest to you to please ignore all these people pestering you and focus on your VIN number mandate. Their idea is to derail your efforts so they can continue support for unscrupulous business practices and avoid this VIN number issue. Trust me, that VIN number is a pain in the neck for them. They are seriously trying to find a way around it. Don't give them the opportunity and don't get into the gutter with them please!

No matter the provocation, don't be tempted to reply - just ignore them and continue with your good work.
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by Cosjo(m): 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2008
ziontrain:

@Igwe1, can I suggest to you to please ignore all these people pestering you and focus on your VIN number mandate. Their idea is to derail your efforts so they can continue support for unscrupulous business practices and avoid this VIN number issue. Trust me, that VIN number is a pain in the neck for them. They are seriously trying to find a way around it. Don't give them the opportunity and don't get into the gutter with them please!

see me see trouble, which hole did this one come out from ? are you sick ?
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by igwe11(m): 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2008
Cosjo:

we need to confirm all these rumours we are hearing about you igwe, can you shed more light please.
Good night and have a good night rest.
I wish you guys well.
I can't help it, but to say good night once again since silence could be the best answer to a ??
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by ziontrain: 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2008
@Igwe1, thank you! Silence is the best answer for a _ (nairalanders can fill in the blank)
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by Cosjo(m): 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2008
ziontrain:

@Igwe1, thank you! Silence is the best answer for a _ (nairalanders can fill in the blank)

see this mumu, you are confirmed to have brain damage now.

igwe 1:

Good night and have a good night rest.
I wish you guys well.
I can't help it, but to say good night once again since silence could be the best answer to a ??

oh now you know about silence, good for you, but I am a journalist and i need to get to the root of yout matter, were you bribed with candies and boxers shorts by jenju ? also are you quitting your job anytime soon ? i need answers please, shed more lights grin grin grin
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by damola1: 8:59pm On Dec 10, 2008
Candies and boxers grin grin grin,
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2008
I Stand to be corrected undecided ziontrain i dont know y u keep on givin me the fillin that u r an xxxxxxxxx dat found his way across the border of nigeria.lets be honest nobody buys a car with out physical inspection from nairaland and in this auto forum were every1 has been educated on VIN and stuff.this is simpe the vin of a car is written all over it.example i c ur car online i like it and i go for inspection and write the vin down[or can vin be hidden durnin inspection ] and check it,if its gud i take it if its bad then we know were we r headed.i only think it should be dealers who r not in the country were physical inspection cant take place that vin should be forced on them.buttom line NOBODY I REPEAT NOBODY WILL BUY A CAR IN NIG WITHOUT PHYSICAL INSPECTION and in dat process vin is surrounded all over the car.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Price reduction: Naija Used Honda Baby- Boy 4sale now 730k / 2001 Toyota Corolla S / Up 4 GRAB, 2008 Nissan Sentra (5 Months Reg.)1.350m(neg.)08180324519

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.