Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,435 members, 7,937,328 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 09:07 PM

Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 (4001 Views)

Free Car Wash For Charity In Abuja On Saturday 27th Sep,2014 / A Honda CRV Was Snatched At Gun Point On Saturday, 19th / Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by SisiJinx: 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2008
Boys, Boys, Boys. . . no name calling please! Let us give Igwe the respect he duly deserves! After all without him the rest of us will go trying to make sense of the Auto section because. . . ya know we are just too to understand it!

Don't get it twisted guys, no one is against people posting, requesting and providing VIN numbers. We've seen the sticky thread about VIN numbers, we've read the many, many, many threads about VIN numbers, except some people think the rest of us are foolish, there is no reason for Mr. Igwe's continual harassment. A seller who doesn't supply VIN number has only himself to blame when he loses business. A buyer who decides to buy a car without requesting VIN number has only himself to blame.

In the beginning of his "campaign" there is no doubt Mr. Igwe got the support he needed but like anyone who let's other people patting of his back get to his head, he is taking too far. A word is enough for the wise, they say. . . Well, I am of the belief that the men and women who have made the decision spend their OWN money to buy cars online are wise enough to know what they will and will not take. We don't need Mr. Igwe derailing the threads with oni se n ko lekun rantings!

Every seller on Nairaland is bearing is father's name! If he chooses to be unscrupulous, it is HIS name that will be damaged. Shikena!
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by ziontrain: 9:42pm On Dec 10, 2008
@Sisi_Jinx, I will reply you just because your posting is sensible. Let us be fair here, if you don't provide VIN number upfront, nairalanders will be suspicious of your vehicle, in that case it's a loss to the seller - at least we agree on that.

Now, I have followed @Igwe1's postings and he politely and gently reminds posters about the rules of VIN number particularly the new nairalanders - I don't think anyone can be more polite than he has been. And a lot of them have come back to apologize and say they were not aware they needed to provide this info. Effectively, there will always be new members that need to be informed about the procedure even though Seun's posting is still on top. Aside from this, I don't know what @Igwe1 has done wrong regarding reminding forumites of VIN number requirement.

I personally do not think @Igwe1 sets out to derail people's thread by reminding them of VIN number, particularly new members. He is just assisting in nudging us back in line when we try to stray away from laid down procedure. I don't see anything wrong with this unless there is some other ulterior motive with the seller. We did put this matter out to vote and most of the members voted for VIN number to be a requirement.

I am willing to engage in sensible and intelligent discussion on this as long as opinions are put forward in a reasonable manner as you have done.
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 10, 2008
Hmmmm, things look okay, nothing for me to get heated about. Looks like ziontrain's head is coming down now  smiley smiley. He's trying to be a gentleman to boot!!! actually willing to have a "discussion" with a female??

igwe, my brother your case is better because for the most part you have a good heart. I'm sure you realise your mistake with the "Abuja Summit", I beg keep reminding sellers of the need for VINs like you've been doing. Infact, now that I've registered I fit join you in this sanitation exercise if anyone look ya eye but a word of caution, all you need to provide is ONE reminder and then get off the thread, don't keep  going back there.

As for me, I think my next sanitation exercise will be to deal with those people that have no intention of buying but run their mouth about the price - something they won't try with the more popular dealers. I dey wait una.

Now that I've registered, I'm afraid the genie has been let loose.
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 10, 2008
Lest I forget, I am not Romeobest and never been to Cayman Islands but I do have a ticket to Vegas for Xmas though. Thanks for wishing me a nice vacation. grin
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by igwe11(m): 7:54am On Dec 11, 2008
[b]
wwheelz:

Hmmmm, things look okay, nothing for me to get heated about. Looks like ziontrain's head is coming down now  smiley smiley. He's trying to be a gentleman to boot!!! actually willing to have a "discussion" with a female??

igwe, my brother your case is better because for the most part you have a good heart. I'm sure you realise your mistake with the "Abuja Summit", I beg keep reminding sellers of the need for VINs like you've been doing. Infact, now that I've registered I fit join you in this sanitation exercise if anyone look ya eye but a word of caution, all you need to provide is ONE reminder and then get off the thread, don't keep  going back there.

As for me, I think my next sanitation exercise will be to deal with those people that have no intention of buying but run their mouth about the price - something they won't try with the more popular dealers. I dey wait una.

Now that I've registered, I'm afraid the genie has been let loose.
Thanks for your comment, now you 've grown enough to take up the job, I can now relax on my throne while you test the sweetness of peacemaking.
I guess there was no mistake I made else you won't offer to join me. Am now happy that I was able to set a standard even if I decide not to feature on this again, my name remains on you guys mind.

As your boss now, I wish you well and would be happy to see you do better than I did while I stalk those sellers that their VINs came out negative but not willing to disclose it to their intending customers grin grin
My agenda 2009 now depends on the overall performance otherwise I  don't see any reason pouring water on an ordinary stone.

Let me see how far this can go.

I sign out
thanks,[/b]
cool cool cool
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 11, 2008
yes i 2 have joined my Igweee in the 2009 agenda[ ] gud or bad we will fight to the end to sanitize the auto forum that has now become the best nigerian auto market on the internet.lets hope it turns out positive and in that case i have taken it upon my self to summarize each day to day activity that goes on everyday in a new thread for the auto section.God bless Seun God bless Igwe,ziontrain[ i withdraw my comment about u] and every buyer and seller on this forum.
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by Cosjo(m): 9:28am On Dec 11, 2008
me sef don join sanitation department, i will make sure i hunt every poster that has taken bribe to praise another dealer on this forum, igwe is the first culprit now he has refused to debunk allegations against him as to whether jenju bribed him or not and in journalism silence means consent. we must sanitize this forum of bribery and corruption that has eaten deep into the forum and create a fair field for everyone.
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by igwe11(m): 10:03am On Dec 11, 2008
@Cosjo
Use your tongue to count your teeth, For me I encourage honesty and if that  annoys you and your oga, then you guys should change for real, I won't hesitate to encourage any upright person in just a little way I can

Cosjo:

inspired m with the power vested in me as a resident in kano, i hereby confirm you as a the Sarkin or Santurakin of nairaland autos,my boss dey enjoy the murano, you too much. grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-204866.0.html#msg3197159

Cosjo:

I introduced my boss to a 2009 murano inspired-m displayed on nairaland, we travelled from kano to lagos to inspect the car and paid, the good news is that the car arrived kano about 7 days ago. i'm sure this car will bring many sales for inspired from our side, keep it up brother, this is the link https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-188994.0.html#msg3038489

Cosjo:

I was in lagos last week friday with my boss to meet inspired_m to buy a jeep from him, i tell you the guy is genuine and has good customer relation we are waiting for the Murano tomorrow in kano as promised by him, i will ahare my own experience after we don see the Moto.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=193387.msg3069853#msg3069853
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by Cosjo(m): 10:12am On Dec 11, 2008
igwe 1:

@Cosjo
For the mean time, I was happy to see jenju in Abuja which if you had the opportunity, you would go inside your room and start crying

My Boss has dealt with inspired_m and we know our experiences, I shared it here for all to see, you have you had a deal with jenju ? have you bought a car from him ? has any of your relations had a deal with him ? why the unnecessary praise if something has not exchanged hands, you even said after meeting him you went into a room and started crying cheesy cheesy cheesy what much can candies and boxer shorts do to an impoverished grown man grin grin
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by igwe11(m): 10:21am On Dec 11, 2008
Just to explain to you in a layman term, I hear about you guys but never met any before, I was happy to see that some of us are real and responsible too.
For you to engage in a battle with Igwe and his  getting to meet the most righteous person(Until you get to prove that wrong) on NL is completely amateur and out of envy,
So brother respect is reciprocal.

Cosjo:

My Boss has dealt with inspired_m and we know our experiences, I shared it here for all to see, you have you had a deal with jenju ? have you bought a car from him ? has any of your relations had a deal with him ? why the unnecessary praise if something has not exchanged hands, you even said after meeting him you went into a room and started crying  cheesy cheesy cheesy what much can candies and boxer shorts do to an impoverished grown man  grin grin
Get the quote complete if you know what you doing else, it is wrong of me in trying to talk sense into you. grin grin grin grin grin

have a wonderful day.

Igwe
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by Ukpekeson(m): 10:25am On Dec 11, 2008
shocked shocked
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by Cosjo(m): 10:25am On Dec 11, 2008
igwe 1:

Just to explain to you in a layman term, I hear about you guys but never met any before, I was happy to see that that some of us are real and responsible too.
For you to engage in a battle with Igwe and his getting to meet the most righteous person(Until you get to prove that wrong) on NL is completely amateur and out of envy,
So brother respect is reciprocal.
have a wonderful day.

Bwahhhhhhhahhhhhhahhhhhhh The most righteous man On nairaland Bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh BWahhhhhhh. who is the most righteous man on earth ? i advise you to just keep quiet please, because i'm sure your mentor will not be happy reading this, i'm sure you missed religious tutelage because if you don't you will know that a man's righteousness is like filthy rags in the sight of God, the more you talk the more you rope yourself into your bribery scandal igwe just keep quiet please
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by igwe11(m): 10:29am On Dec 11, 2008
Cosjo:

Bwahhhhhhhahhhhhhahhhhhhh The Most Righteous Man On Nairaland Bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh BWahhhhhhh. who is the most righteous man on earth ? i advise you to just keep quiet please, because I'm sure your mentor will not be happy reading this, I'm sure you missed religious tutelage because if you don't you will know that a man's righteousness is like filthy rags in the sight of God, igwe just keep quiet please

Is an assignment to you.
No worry you can do better than him when you grow up. grin grin grin grin grin
To be back to encourage the real bizmen.
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by Cosjo(m): 10:37am On Dec 11, 2008
Ukpekeson:

shocked shocked

shocked shocked shocked Na so we see am oh, wonders for Nairaland.

Bwahhhhhhhahhhhhhahhhhhhh The most righteous man On nairaland Bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh BWahhhhhhh. who is the most righteous man on earth ? igwe i advise you to just keep quiet please, because i'm sure your mentor will not be happy reading this, i'm sure you missed religious tutelage because if you don't you will know that a man's righteousness is like filthy rags in the sight of God, the more you talk the more you rope yourself into your bribery scandal igwe just keep quiet please lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by igwe11(m): 11:14am On Dec 11, 2008
Cosjo:

shocked shocked shocked Na so we see am oh, wonders for Nairaland.

Bwahhhhhhhahhhhhhahhhhhhh The most righteous man On nairaland Bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh BWahhhhhhh. who is the most righteous man on earth ? igwe i advise you to just keep quiet please, because i'm sure your mentor will not be happy reading this, i'm sure you missed religious tutelage because if you don't you will know that a man's righteousness is like filthy rags in the sight of God, the more you talk the more you rope yourself into your [b]bribery scandal igwe just keep quiet please[/b] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed for frustrated human being. grin grin grin
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by ziontrain: 3:06pm On Dec 11, 2008
@Igwe1, please don't get into the mud with these people. They will rub some of their filth on you! Just leave them alone and maintain your silence. Trust me, that is the best answer for them regardless of the provocation. You have to rise above them and show them some maturity. When they don't see you to fight with, they will go back home and lick their wounds. God Bless.
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by micklplus(m): 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2008
This people and un-necesary walahi !
Ordinary meeting has turned to something else ! which kain thing be this ! Can we get real for once ! Whats the idea of a peacemaker thats not fair in his dealing? how good does he think he can make peace??

Really,for how long are we going to be running ourselves down? whats the idea in the first place ! cant we just act in a matured way ! Whats wrong in making a mistakes and trying to move and do things differently? whats wrong in having a particular way of doing things without compromising good standard?

Make we relax ohhh ! Unto wetin this kind thing dey happen self

cant the dealers compete by bring in better deals, good cars good prices and wait ooo, the buyers aint dumb no more so, can somebody seize fire !!!! check out this old film " catch me if u can" aint that a good spirit

Running me down is not competition. It is sheer stupidity and act of childishness.
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by stave9ja(m): 5:08pm On Dec 11, 2008
my simple view

you guys are very satisfied

you have no problems either you live with your parents or you are simply jobless but with steady income (from whereever)

why ont we quit name calling and simply sell cars or buy cars or transfer cars

i would prefer a 2009 where i can come on this thread and read people commending one another, discussing like matured minds

if this is the whole crop of nigerians we have, i wonder when we would have a sane house of assembly or a sensible president.

if you guys were to be senators we would never sign any bill but attack each others with chairs, tables , gun and even cars

pls lets do thing more maturedly

any how seasons greetings to all
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 11, 2008
igwe, igwe, igwe, how many times I call you? There you go again, getting it twisted. Since you still don't realise it, for the last time the mistake you made was in becoming an agent of harrassment, pressing people over and over again about VIN display. One reminder is enough and no snide comments. Your second mistake was not in attending the Abuja summit, it was coming back to sing the praises of one dealer. Learn a lesson from ajagx1's post about the encounter - he didn't come back declaring hakuna matata, the righteous one and all that baloney.

Don't ever make the mistake of thinking you are indispensable because the bitter truth is that no one is. If you never post on this forum again, life will still continue, people will still buy and sell cars. If the only way you can assist with the VIN issue is to harrass people and use your name to provide endorsements to certain dealers; then my friend - good riddance to bad rubbish.

It's sooooo tiring trying to get the message across to you angry the genie might just go back into the lamp out of frustration (bet you'd like that) wink
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by ziontrain: 8:38pm On Dec 11, 2008
@Igwe1, please ignore this @wwheelz. Just be silent - he has nothing to offer!
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by Busybody2(f): 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2008
Hmmn, Sisi Jinx, Wwheelz, Smallmoney, Cosjo, Jafour, Damola1, my fellow sanitazation officers and journalists, what can I say, never been one to be lost for words before, I am flabber-whelmed, you have done Nigerians well

Igwe1 and Ziontrade, my fellow comrade, i hail you too kiss Its just that i'm a little bit disappointed in you guys, reports have been reaching my ears that you guys are slacking on the job and I am hearing rumours about some of you receiving bungs and bribes angry Not good at all, if you don't perform your duties well, those aforementioned people are ready to step in your shoes, so let this be your last warning angry angry angry tongue

There is going to be a few rotation and shake-ups in the new year anyway cool Cosjo is definately going to be handling the busybodylistic and journalistic aspect of the job, Wwheelz and Sisi are going to keep on keeping it real and be a thorn on the side of those who refuse to play ball and let by-gone be by-gone, and as for Jafour, Smallmoney and Damola1, well, till then sha, don't want to reveal too much cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by igwe11(m): 9:17pm On Dec 11, 2008
Busy_body:

Hmmn, Sisi Jinx, Wwheelz, Smallmoney, Cosjo, Jafour, Damola1, my fellow sanitazation officers and journalists, what can I say, never been one to be lost for words before, I am flabber-whelmed, you have done Nigerians well

Igwe1 and Ziontrade, my fellow comrade, i hail you too kiss Its just that i'm a little bit disappointed in you guys, reports have been reaching my ears that you guys are slacking on the job and I am hearing rumours about some of you receiving bungs and bribes angry Not good at all, if you don't perform your duties well, those aforementioned people are ready to step in your shoes, so let this be your last warning angry angry angry tongue
@ziontrain, sorry to disappoint,  When a child commits sacrilege with his/her tongue he/she shall rejoice that he/she was able to tell an elder off.
As long as it's a lie whoever that comes from his/her mouth  shall not l**e to be an elder.
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by ziontrain: 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2008
@Busy_body, please don't diminish yourself with those people you mentioned earlier in your posting - I think you don't belong in their midst. Aside from Sisi_Jinx, all those other people just don't measure up. Please give us intelligent and articulate people who can make meaningful contribution to the forum if you want to suggest sanitization officers.

As for bribes, those comments should not even be dignified with response.
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by Busybody2(f): 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2008
igwe 1:

[color=#990000]@ziontrain, sorry to disappoint

Don't mind Ziontrain o jare, I don talk am say hin be okobo. Hin no sabi say Igwe too like women, abeg, make una grab wwheelz well well and commandeer am and add am to your harem, I am your first wife and I have given you my permission and my blessing to carry go and take on a second wife and a third wife and a tenth wife if you wish sef, na viagra go kill am cheesy cheesy cheesy [b]I love you so mush Igwe, I will do anything for you, that is, anything to make you dissappear out of the picture and give me extra booty-call time with my sexy-time lover Tayo_D
 cool
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by Busybody2(f): 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2008
ziontrain:

@Busy_body, please don't diminish yourself with those people you mentioned earlier in your posting - I think you don't belong in their midst. Aside from Sisi_Jinx, all those other people just don't measure up. Please give us intelligent and articulate people who can make meaningful contribution to the forum if you want to suggest sanitization officers.

As for bribes, those comments should not even be dignified with response.

Ziontrain darlink kiss can we all please just kiss and make up, its the season of glad-tidings and goodwill to all mankind and whatnot. Don't let this continue into the new year na, abeg, biko, I'm on my knees kiss
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2008
@ Busy_body, see me see trouble o! Na so I dey look Nairaland a few days ago begin hear about the Abuja Summit and how an agenda is coming, the righteous one has been unveiled, hakuna matata, etc. E just be like film.

Before I knew what was happening, igwe was engaging inspired in another drama. Mr ziontrain too come put mouth (now you knooooow that's never a good thing).

My specialty is bullies, have never been able to tolerate them in any form. Hopefully igwe has learnt his lesson and will no longer be needing my services otherwise I'm always available to deal with him and others like him.

@ igwe, how can I say this tactfully, em , em, these your made-up, home-brewed proverbs are making you sound like you've gone mad or to put it another way like you're not well Nna, you know it might be a good idea to just express yourself in English instead of "formulating" proverbs the elders have not approved.
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by igwe11(m): 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2008
wwheelz:

@ Busy_body, see me see trouble o! Na so I dey look Nairaland a few days ago begin hear about the Abuja Summit and how an agenda is coming, the righteous one has been unveiled, hakuna matata, etc. E just be like film.

Before I knew what was happening, igwe was engaging inspired in another drama. Mr ziontrain too come put mouth (now you knooooow that's never a good thing).

My specialty is bullies, have never been able to tolerate them in any form. Hopefully igwe has learnt his lesson and will no longer be needing my services otherwise I'm always available to deal with him and others like him.

@ igwe, how can I say this tactfully, em , em,  these your made-up, home-brewed proverbs are making you sound like you've gone mad or to put it another way like you're not well Nna, you know it might be a good idea to just express yourself in English instead of "formulating" proverbs the elders have not approved.
grin grin grin grin
How would you know which is which?
Ear is proofing stubborn because he has the head's support, let see what happens when the head is off .
Ofeke amaghi mgbe ekelu nku ukwa
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by ziontrain: 9:58pm On Dec 11, 2008
@Busy_body, no problem my sister. We can start new year with new attitude.

I had ignored all these people for quite a while but had to intervene when it got to a stage where they want to start infringing on fundamental human rights of nairalanders. Imagine 3 people met in Abuja just to hang out and they said it's a nairaland summit. Don't people have the right to hang out again? Next, they said Igwe1 accepted bribe of candies and boxers shorts - how can you just malign people like that? It's uncalled for!

As if that was not enough, they said Igwe1 is endorsing Jenju as "THE ONE" - where were they all these days when inspired was being endorsed and crowned with titles left, right and center? What is wrong with endorsing anybody? This is freedom of expression. If other dealers are endorsed, no problem but if Jenju who supposedly is an imaginary threat to them is endorsed then hell must be let lose. We should not stand idly by and allow this type of nonsense.

I quietly posted cars to sell, Inspired started saying uncomplimentary things about them in his postings but I ignored him. I could easily have taken him on but just felt I can't start fighting children.

I have given you my word that I will ignore these guys and not jump on their thread and I have done that even up until now. I intend to continue with that policy.

I think your appeal should really go to Inspired and his boys who are trying to bring filth into this forum. Thank you for your concern and have a merry christmas and a wonderful new year.

By God's grace, next year should be peaceful if these other people are willing to make it so. The ball is in their court.
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2008
ziontrain and igwe, it's been fun. I knew I shouldn't have registered, I've spent too much time and energy here already. If you boys are good, you won't be hearing from me but if not,

Felis Navidad, I wish you a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year, thanks for wishing me the same.

igwe, a beg let me know the next time there's a conference, I'd like to order my own em em em bribe from Yankee .
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by igwe11(m): 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2008
wwheelz:

ziontrain and igwe, it's been fun. I knew I shouldn't have registered, I've spent too much time and energy here already. If you boys are good, you won't be hearing from me but if not, 

Felis Navidad, I wish you a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year, thanks for wishing me the same.

igwe, a beg let me know the next time there's a conference, I'd like to order my own em em em bribe from Yankee .
Whiskey wwheelz
A child needs to wash his hands before he can be allowed to dine with elders.
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by Cosjo(m): 11:05pm On Dec 11, 2008
ziontrain
this is a sad note for you to end your year 2008, firstly you were aiming to be the moderator of the auto section, busybody tactfully pushed you to advertise a car so you wont stand a chance to be a moderator which you stupidly fell for, Now you have lost both ways, you are not a recognizable, successful dealer on this forum and you are not the moderator, can you sit down and see how stupid you are ? can you show me anywhere ziontrain has been acknowledged as a car dealer on this forum ?
you advertised 2 cars none of which i doubt were bought by nairalanders if bought at all, i challenge you to name the nairalanders that bought your advertised cars, the interest of people

back to you igwe1, i guess you pack of candy gift from jenju has not finished, i know the tone will soon change when you realise that jenju tricked you to ship a car free for you if you say he is the only righteous man on nairaland, you wondered yesterday how i got to know you, leave that story, na small world we dey.
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by Busybody2(f): 11:08pm On Dec 11, 2008
Ziontrain, from what I have read,  what happened was that the role of Moderator was almost in the bag for Igwe, until he dropped the parable about the masquerades . . . This was what upset the cart again and led people to start questioning his fitness for the post of the moderator as he rarely practised "what's good for the goose is good for the gander" and that he was bullying certain quarters into providing VIN numbers, whilst others were getting away scot-free.  

I vaguely remember chastising him once for hounding someone to provide mileage shocked shocked shocked Bottomline is he needs to tone it down to let peace reign, that is if that is what he wants wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Registered Toyota Camry 1994 Model For Sale / Nissan Altima 2004 / MDX Acura 08 Technology.. All White /dvd/revcam/navi...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.