Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,962 members, 7,903,071 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:14 AM

Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 (3984 Views)

Free Car Wash For Charity In Abuja On Saturday 27th Sep,2014 / A Honda CRV Was Snatched At Gun Point On Saturday, 19th / Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by Busybody2(f): 11:20pm On Dec 11, 2008
wwheelz:

@ Busy_body, see me see trouble o! Na so I dey look Nairaland a few days ago begin hear about the Abuja Summit and how an agenda is coming, the righteous one has been unveiled, hakuna matata, etc. E just be like film.

Before I knew what was happening, igwe was engaging inspired in another drama. Mr ziontrain too come put mouth (now you knooooow that's never a good thing).

My specialty is bullies, have never been able to tolerate them in any form. Hopefully igwe has learnt his lesson and will no longer be needing my services otherwise I'm always available to deal with him and others like him.

The ball is certainly on the court, we just don't know whose court it is in yet cheesy It looks like it's gonna be a battle of the sexes this timeMales vs Females if this issue is not allowed to die down, and we know who is gonna win this one grin unless the male of the species rig it as usual angry

I am sharpening my claws and flexing my muscles with anticipation . . . grin
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 11, 2008
Busy_body thanks alot you just said it all. wink
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by Busybody2(f): 11:25pm On Dec 11, 2008
Cosjo:

. . . back to you igwe1, i guess you pack of candy gift from jenju has not finished, i know the tone will soon change when you realise that jenju tricked you to ship a car free for you if you say he is the only righteous man on nairaland, you wondered yesterday how i got to know you, leave that story, na small world we dey.

I hate wriggly creatures and can't stand them, but this is a can of worms I have to see shocked shocked shocked

@ smallmoney kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by Cosjo(m): 11:26pm On Dec 11, 2008
the most useless people on this forum are the ones with so much trouble, I am a journalist and i have compiled my issue with igwe1, i even know the radio station he works with. i am garnering my information about ziontrain from reliable sources, how he entered the usa with a 1 month visitors visa in 2004 and has been on church support programme since then living as an illegal immigrant yet he comes here to claim the holier than thou, expect more on this forum.
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by Busybody2(f): 11:30pm On Dec 11, 2008
E be like say show no dey for Sanitisation Officers anymore, abeg, me too I wan back-track and fast-track become journalist tongue how many notches do I have to get on my bedpost to qualify cheesy I am tired of knocking boots with old cargoes like Akuya and Romeobest, about time I get me some new chassis grin
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 11, 2008
''silence is the best answer'' for a ful like xxxxxxxxx who made that quote and is still commenting.now who is the ful i guess undecided well i must confuess i am really impressed with Ajagx and Jenju.wel i know jenju will neva comment and am sure his just watching and laughing.wel its only the boyzz like ziontrain and igwe dat do the dirty job.REMEMBER THIS LAW:NEVER DO WHAT U KNOW ODAS WILL DO FOR YOU. grin
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by Cosjo(m): 11:37pm On Dec 11, 2008
smallmoney:

''silence is the best answer'' for a ful like xxxxxxxxx who made that quote and is still commenting.now who is the ful i guess undecided well i must confuess i am really impressed with Ajagx and Jenju.wel i know jenju will never comment and am sure his just watching and laughing.wel its only the boyzz like ziontrain and igwe that do the dirty job.REMEMBER THIS LAW:NEVER DO WHAT U KNOW ODAS WILL DO FOR YOU. grin

where the fool is XXXXXXXXX ziontrain
jenju na old man about 57 years old, him get sense pass the 2 dundu united (igwe and ziontrain) na use and dump him dey use them for na, the jenju guy knows how to play his game so well, na only $2 candy gift and 5 set of boxers shorts wey him buy for igwe1 na him get this endorsement, him dey settle ziontrain for yankee, telegraphic transfer. grin grin
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 12, 2008
Sorry peeps, suffering withdrawal symptoms already; just couldn't stay away.

Cosjo, abeg no finish these boys like this na! Igwe is not too bad, he's just very misguided and impressionable. I hate to be cruel but that hakuna matata experience might have been the highlight of his life. As for ziontrain, you know when somebody becomes overzealous there's usually some hypocrisy  tongue Illegal immigrant  shocked shocked shocked shocked ziontrian, don't you realise that's not in the interest of integrity, fairplay, blablablalabla  angry angry Grown a$$$ Nigerian man living off a church? The fowl's yansh has been exposed and it's not a pretty sight.
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by Poj1(m): 12:12am On Dec 12, 2008
another soap in the making,
hey guys why can't we just enjoy the season,must we end the year haggling over trivial matters,
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by Gifo(m): 1:10am On Dec 12, 2008
P.oj:

another soap in the making,
hey guys why can't we just enjoy the season,must we end the year haggling over trivial matters,
Enjoy the season? the excitement has just begun. But I seem to sense an uncharacteristic calmness; I just hope its not a humbling silence. If it is, then it should be shared for all to see.
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by nkc(m): 4:49am On Dec 12, 2008
i see dis thread is actually heading elsewhere, pls igwe, zion for old time sake, stop commenting, pls.

just allow dis to pass, before ur pushed to the limit, even if u think u cant get to the limit, just for my sake abeg, just allow dis slide, abeg. smiley cheers
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by ziontrain: 5:39am On Dec 12, 2008
@nkc, thanks bro. Trust me, I will not disipate my energy on worthless filth. I have since moved on.
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by Cosjo(m): 11:08am On Dec 12, 2008
ziontrain:

@nkc, thanks bro. Trust me, I will not disipate my energy on worthless filth. I have since moved on.

you have moved on front and back how many times ? watch out for you title post, a comprehensive detail about your filthy life in Dallas, the church support programme and your fear for deportation, coming soon.
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by firearmy: 11:53am On Dec 12, 2008
Am watching all scammer here with tracker, so be careful.
Re: Ajagx Met Jenju And Igwe1 Live In Abuja On Saturday On 6th Dec.08 by ajagx1: 11:35am On Nov 08, 2010
grin grin

Old school tread.

One love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercedez Benz S L 500 Amg Wheels ( Best Valentine's Gift For Your Partner) / Original Tyres! / Clean Tokunbo Peugeot 406 Saloon 97 Model @ 470k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.