Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,673 members, 7,951,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 02:16 AM

Holiday Zone: What Do You Plan To Do Over Christmas Vacation !! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Holiday Zone: What Do You Plan To Do Over Christmas Vacation !! (514 Views)

Women, When You Are Financially Stable, What Do You Plan To Do With Your Money? / Couples Do You Plan Before You Have Your Babies? / Robbers Plan To Visit Our Street: Wrote A Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Holiday Zone: What Do You Plan To Do Over Christmas Vacation !! by Wisegeek01(m): 7:15am On Dec 20, 2014
So it's that time of the season when you got a lot of things going on in your head, where to go; what to buy; who to visit; etc

So that begs d question what are your plans for the christmas Season"

As For me I'm gona spend some time with family, Check up on Old pals, and go on Vacation, don't know where Yet

If you got Ideas for me let me Know !

grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Most Unfaithful Wives In The World? / Very Decent Mini-flat To Let In Aboru Iyana Ipaja Axis 150k/yrwith Pictures / Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.